PDA

View Full Version : ❄️ Post Your Holiday Wish Lists Here! ❄️

pixiegamer
11-12-20, 01:35 AM
Hi everyone!

With the holidays coming up, what items would you like to see brought back during seasonal sales?

Whether it's furniture items, older decor, or box prizes; or discounts on boxes/existing items/expansions, please post below what you'd like to see on sale :) Pictures of items are highly encouraged. Happy posting!

https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/red-sale-price-tag-style-banner-design-template_1017-27328.jpg

Note: this thread is for existing items in the game only. If there's something new you'd like to see come to Restaurant Story, please post your ideas in the Theme Suggestions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55358-Restaurant-Story-Theme-Suggestions) thread. Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live.

kat8rose
11-12-20, 09:39 AM
Please, S8, fix the videos. Thanks! 🎅🎄

Also, individual elven people of almost any type would be amazing. And a big, decorated Xmas tree.
The carolers would be great, little things like that. TY
🎅🎄

Crowneplaza7
11-12-20, 10:10 AM
Please bring back previous Holiday foods, floor items & watching videos for Gems. It would be great for the Holiday Season. Thank You.

Francys08
11-12-20, 10:27 AM
My wish list for the holidays:

1.Pilgrim Thanksgiving

2.Chic Chef's Station

3.Pirate Kitchen

4. Rotisserie

kimmy42
11-12-20, 10:57 AM

kimmy42
11-12-20, 11:10 AM

kimmy42
11-12-20, 12:20 PM

Storms_Bistro
11-12-20, 07:25 PM
I have a few wishes, but I am wondering if Storm 8 ever crosses deco from Bakery Story to Restaurant Story and vice versa. Two of these are from Bakery Story but they're really cool and would look great in any restaurant too.

Picture #1 - Bakery Story - Bakery Essentials Crate - Cooking Equipment (Would be perfect for a "back of house" equipment scene where dishwashers are (Classic Kitchen Crate) and piles of pots and pans as well (same crate).
Picture #2 - Bakery Story - Coffee Crate - Live Band (How many Bakeries have live bands? Please transfer! This belongs in RS without a doubt. This would look amazing in RS with the two decorations under Floor Deco: Stage Trunk (15 Gems) and Guitar Amps (20 Gems)
Picture #3 - Restaurant Story - Classic Kitchen Crate - Prep Station
Picture #4 - Restaurant Story - Classic Kitchen Crate - Ticket Station
Picture #5 - Restaurant Story - Goal Decoration - Meal Prep Kitchen (65 Gems) Amazing paired up with Chef Station/ Chic Chef Station.
If you are looking for a neighbor and tip/gift daily and do goals, I am The Copacabana - Storms_Bistro ID
Thanks!!

FoxHollow32
11-12-20, 07:48 PM
I’d like a Victorian Christmas, with a Victorian mansion, people in gowns, horse drawn carriages, carolers, Victorian furnishings, and some new cats! The two we can choose from don’t look like my cats at all.

udittara
11-12-20, 07:55 PM
Wish List Top Three

Chinese Dessert Oven to be unlocked
Tea Dispenser to be unlocked

Chance to unlock recipes from past events

therainbowscafe
11-13-20, 06:56 AM
Would love to see the “Fruitcake” unlocked (Basic Oven), it’s the only holiday recipe that it’s locked for me. Anyway would be awesome to unlock all the recipes on all the ovens so everybody have the opportunity to master them. The Bacon Goal (2018) prizes would be nice to see back).Wallpaper and tiles sale would be awesome (those that cost gems, maybe halve the price), the mini tree, holiday counters etc;. oh and also would be so amazing to have the Christmas Version of the game like it was several years ago, with holiday music, snowy landscape around restaurant and bakery, customers in winter clothes. Would be so fun!

Natasha_07
11-13-20, 09:19 AM
Thank you for the thread!

- White Christmas Tree

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/Device%20Uploads/4512EF2C-0B45-4F2F-86CC-7092F992F2B7.jpg (https://s1112.photobucket.com/user/sdivinity/media/Device%20Uploads/4512EF2C-0B45-4F2F-86CC-7092F992F2B7.jpg.html)

- Christmas Visitor

https://i.imgur.com/O6UhWJx.jpg

- Snowy Pine Tree

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bfad80e3aba76e1d056b8237f5e75af0/tumblr_inline_ohfcv5KRWW1qm7yoc_540.png

- Build A Snowman

https://i.imgur.com/IuNxePk.png?1

- Special delivery (Valentine Chest)

- Pile of gifts (Birthday Box, I already tried this box and hate clowns so I don't want another)

- Woodburning stove (Winter Wonderland)

- Carolers

- Lyrics Sheet Stand

- Reindeer stable

TheLegendKid08
11-13-20, 12:37 PM
57413 57414 57415

Gem dispenser
Chic chef's station
Chef's station
Christmas visitor
Pilgrim Thanksgiving
Treasure room
Snowy tree
Snowball fight

cucucuinas
11-13-20, 01:35 PM
I don?t have any holiday/winter decorations since I started playing in January 2020....do I have to wait like 3 days before Xmas for a sale like in Halloween to have access for those decorations? I wish I could buy some before to be able to decorate my RS!!! And not have them for like 3 days just to storage them...

EdiiLouise
11-13-20, 02:04 PM
All the winter decorations

annie9700
11-13-20, 02:07 PM
Santa Pancake recipe
Snowy Pine Tree

annie9700
11-13-20, 02:09 PM
I would LOVE to have the Christmas Visitor decor as shown in Natashas post a few posts above mine.

Dimonhunter
11-13-20, 09:26 PM
Please fix the videos. Also, please provide new holiday recipes for basic ovens not used in goal. I would also like new recipes for the New Year too. Please add more recipes to Chestnut roaster, Cocoa Maker, and Holiday Mixer. Thanks. I really miss Kooky Panda. Thank you for your support of loyal players for many, many years. Be safe.

Littlegongju
11-14-20, 01:55 AM
I have always wanted candle tables. �� Thank you in advance. ��57418

Restaurant4576
11-14-20, 05:18 PM
Gem machines
Thanksgiving Feast
Holiday Tree

TwixAndScones
11-14-20, 09:16 PM
Ping Pong Table

Retro Robot

Will add more later.

Lilliepaddd
11-17-20, 11:52 AM
I'd like to see some cream Or white coloured Christmas, tartan, trendy, vintage, boho farmhouse.

WillowBluff
11-17-20, 02:35 PM
All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX

therainbowscafe
11-19-20, 06:20 AM
All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX

Omg SO agree to this! That would be a blessing! Recently lost so many gems by accident! So frustrating!

mogglo
11-19-20, 11:51 AM
*** New customers - at least 20 distinctly different customers entering my restaurant instead of the plethora of twins and triplets

*** Timely delivery of players' material requests - I never request more than 20 parts from neighbours yet my requests can take up to 7 days to show up in my neighbours' messages

*** Improved dropping of collectibles for goal parts

*** An "easy" option for all appliances - charge an extra $20,000 if you must, just end the relentless tapping

*** A search option for all the endless lists of inventory

chasity18
11-19-20, 03:21 PM
unlock fruit cake and holiday ham on basic oven
bring back seasonal food on basic appliances

twospoons
11-19-20, 04:48 PM
the videos to work again, of course

action chef stove! i'm on a quest to get rid of all my inventory of parts but can't get rid of the hats because i can't build that one.

there's a bunch of decor i missed while i was being lax on finishing goals. none of it am i absolutely bummed about not getting (or i would have tried harder) but if they were unlocked i'd get them just to avoid having locked stuff.

there's so much stuff i would love as crossovers from other games, as someone else suggested. i won't post specifics cause i don't think it will happen, but it is a really great idea.

if i had one wish, i would really like to just reorganize the whole appliance section. put all the recipes that go together (by type of cuisine, holiday, cooking method, etc) on one or two appropriate appliances, unlock them for everyone, and toss all the extra appliances (except the really cute ones, like the street cart and taco truck and salad bar, which could be decor instead). there's just so many stoves now, we could totally cut back to at least half of what we have and give new (and even not-so-new) players some recipes they've been desperately wanting. but mostly i would like the recipes to be on appropriate machines, cause it drives me crazy how random it is. this will also never happen, but it's a wish list.

and as always, extra appliance slots for less than 49 gems. and the gem dispenser in android.

Nompombrepe
11-24-20, 01:03 PM
How about a grinch theme. Grinch punch, pancakes, brownies. Or a Christmas lasagna, hot chocolate cheesecake dip, candy cane made out of tomatoes and mozzarella, fruit pizza Christmas wreath, santa crunch popcorn, Christmas kabobs made with grapes and strawberry Santa hats. Can you make the food more detailed? It seems that lately it's just an orange blob with some green dots and that turns into 6 different dishes

mau121
11-25-20, 04:33 AM
Chinese Archway please..waiting for years

Kbcabc
11-26-20, 07:37 AM
My holiday wish (and perhaps many others from what I have read on various forum threads) would be to include in the game and ability to unlock (with gems, etc.) all of the locked goal items for each player's game. I have seen many posts that people would pay real money for this and I am definitely one of them. This company could make so much money from doing this so I can't understand why it hasn't happened yet. PLEASE consider designing a way to incorporate this into the game play. I am EAGER to spend money to get this in return.

LightAndLove83
11-27-20, 05:38 AM
I?d love to see old deco that hasn?t been rehashed a million times. lol!

Snowgoose59
11-27-20, 08:32 AM
Friday is nearly over here in the UK and still no sale! Here's hoping it continues in to Saturday and items for sale are in coins rather than gems as I can't earn them any more by watching video adverts.

bezczelnyguy
11-27-20, 09:18 AM
Sale locked appliances.

Bocconotti
11-27-20, 10:07 AM
I'd love it if all members would recieve a free gift crate on Christmas Eve (^_^) Like, if you logged in to the game on december 24 or 25, you would get a message saying you can select one crate for free as a christmas present from Storm8 to the player. That would truly be christmas joy!

Bocconotti
11-27-20, 10:09 AM
Over here in Sweden we're also waiting for the sale to beguin! (^_^)

Sweetie1Tim
11-28-20, 12:11 PM
I would love to be able to organize all my decorations by season/holiday. Would make redecorating so much easier!

bgur78n
11-28-20, 03:21 PM
Hi all :)
I like FRUIT BAR come back please!
I like and
Love boat stove
Charming oven
Cupids fountan
Sapphire oven
Jely oven
Decadent stove
Come back :) I will be happy player this mission! Thank you!

Kbcabc
12-18-20, 01:48 PM
My ultimate holiday wish would be for the software to be recoded so that certain level players and higher could access locked goals (and their respective items) by using gems. I would be happy to spend money to have this option available on this game as well as Bakery Story. Would love to also go through the steps of each unlocked goal albeit with either a longer timer or untimed event. Storm8, please consider this as I am convinced it would boost your revenue on any game that this were implemented. Thanks for having this forum and being open to our suggestions!

footballmel
12-18-20, 04:25 PM
My Wish List:
- Opportunity to unlock the fruitcake recipe that's been haunting me since I started playing
- Ditto to all locked appliances and recipes that came before I started playing (or I was unable to complete the goal for)
- Fix the "watch ads to complete/speed up recipes" option, sometimes I am THAT close to finishing a goal and it makes me sad I could have completed the goal with that extra 2 hours...
- Add new sort features to the panels, especially the gifts one, there are only 4 food items so there is no reason to sort tabs by breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. How about "food," "basic parts," and "current goal parts." And I'd rather sort the dishes on the appliances by time or by newest-oldest to see current goal ones first.
- New dishes on the chestnut roaster, it's sad it's only had one dish for so long

kat8rose
12-22-20, 11:59 AM
Make the videos work again, - S8 gets ad revenue, we watch for rewards. Win/win

Open up some old goal appliances

therainbowscafe
12-22-20, 12:16 PM
The holiday sale is on!

dernhelm
12-22-20, 12:56 PM
Terribly disappointing sale.

charaekin
12-22-20, 01:38 PM
Why do we bother with these wish list threads? Nobody listens! Very disappointing sale in both RS and BS.

AnnirasSweets
12-22-20, 01:50 PM
Sorry for the delay, but Sale Thread is now up here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111761-SALE-2020-December-22-Christmas-(10-Days)

sued465
12-25-20, 02:20 PM
Merry Christmas all!
My wish is more drinks and recipes added to basic oven, stove, grill, drink maker.

For the future goals, could we have a drink maker added? Instead of oven and stove, how about stove/drink maker or oven/drink maker?

bgur78n
01-09-21, 03:53 PM
Hi all
I like FRUIT BAR come back please!
I like and
Love boat stove
Charming oven
Cupids fountan
Sapphire oven
Jely oven
Decadent stove
Come back I will be happy player this mission! Thank you!

sued465
01-10-21, 01:12 PM
Yes, bring back the fruit bar! Maybe add more pizza recipes to pizza oven
Also, how about more recipes in the drink machine or have goals consisting of a drink machine along with stove/oven.

bgur78n
01-18-21, 08:15 AM
Hello to the S8 team
I have a suggestion for you, I suggest that every month you run a stove of past missions + the regular missions we perform!
For example, to release valentine stone for the whole month of February for a price of 60,000 the following month, fruit bar, so that each player will be able to have the stove he wants, without waiting for years for any past mission to be repeated. I want a fruit bar but I can't buy it, the mission has expired. If I have it now, I will buy it. That's why this is my idea. Everyone should have a chance to buy a desired stove from past missions! Thanks!

cutensweety
01-23-21, 01:02 AM
i want the "ice oven" back

Thearesa
01-23-21, 01:08 PM
I wish that there were a way to finish up ovens and get recipes that we may not have received during the goal.

bgur78n
01-25-21, 01:11 AM
Hello s8
It's almost the month of love!
I will be happy if we play Valentine's Day 2016 goals again!
I've been playing since 2017 and I haven't played this mission, and it's amazing! I will be very happy if it happens again!
Good day to all! :)

hyunji1014
02-10-21, 10:44 PM
Homemade ovens and nixers
I know christmas's over but :')

bgur78n
02-21-21, 09:05 AM
https://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/Screenshot_20160212-123924_1_zpsbz8uezkr_edit_1455309866822_zpszl1feyb l.jpg.html

bgur78n
02-21-21, 02:04 PM
Hello S8 team!
These are my favorites
Mommys Dessert
Kitty Cocoa
Princess Cupcakes
Fenrirs Honeycake
Hot Hand Pie
Mincemeat Pie
Frozen Slime
Coco Fait
Black White House Cookies
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Dipped Strawberries
Devils Food Cake
Hot Chocolate
Pink Hot Cocoa
First Kiss Sip
Love Shake
Heart Cake
Love Cupcakes
Fruit Tart
Fruit Perfect
Chocolate Lava Cake
Chocolate Tart
Coconut Cake
Bunny Biscuits
I can't cook them, they are from past missions and they are locked for me!
Can these recipes be put in new stoves with new names, but with the same design!
And play missions with them! I will be happy to cook these recipes in my restaurant! Thanks!