PDA

View Full Version : Magic box

Dreena
04-23-11, 01:10 AM
Really? I just spent 24 gems for butt ugly pants in my closet??? Come on people, I expect a little more than that for my money!!! I am pretty upset about that!!!

To all the fashionitas in here: The magic box is not worth the gems! The stuff is worthless... Gosh, this just ruined my morning!!!

yvie46
04-23-11, 04:51 AM
I agree - what's the point of having something that noones going to see and is worthless. Come on now a bubble bag?!! worth 3 gems at most!

lollo47
04-23-11, 11:58 AM
Another issue with the magic box is that you can end up with multiples of something that you don't even want in the first place. The coffee table doesn't even match any of the existing decor. I thought at the very least I could sell it and get some coins? Nope. These items you can't do anything except either store them or use them. I wish I could even just gift them to neighbors, just give them to someone else so that at least they get used or sell them to get at least half the gems back or something. Just give me some value back from the investment I made.

mafroya
04-24-11, 04:00 AM
I bought the magic box and nothing happened!!! I gave away 25 gems and nothing came with the box. As though I bought nothing. Or is there something I should have done and did not do? Please help.

Dreena
04-24-11, 11:29 AM
OMG this is getting ridiculous.... But you know what? I'd rather have nothing than those butt ugly pants... And it seems like team lava doesn't really care about all the complaints either?!

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 05:54 PM
I bought the magic box and nothing happened!!! I gave away 25 gems and nothing came with the box. As though I bought nothing. Or is there something I should have done and did not do? Please help.

Nothing? You didn't get a message saying what you won? Did you get a message at all?

If you haven't already, check the inventory for your store as well as your avatar to see if it's been stored. If you can't find it, then email support@teamlava.com and tell them what happened. Include your storm8 ID, the game name, the device you're playing on, your IOS and screen shots of your inventory and store. Hopefully they wil reimburse you.