PDA

View Full Version : Justin Beaver Leaderboard - 2020 Nov 4

judyandthecat
11-04-20, 04:55 PM
Justin Beaver

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Guitar Fountain - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Guitar Fountain - 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: 5 Darts
800: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1125: Music Stand
1350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1625: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1900: Guitar Fountain (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
2175: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2450: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2725: Jukebox
3000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
3225: Eel Diamond

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st place: Gold Winner - Justin Beaver and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Justin Beaver and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Award Stand, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Award Stand, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

judyandthecat
11-04-20, 04:56 PM
A short leaderboard means rocket rides!

TwixAndScones
11-04-20, 04:59 PM
The eel diamond looks decent enough. I don't care to win this leaderboard. So I'll just focus on the milestones if anything.

TwixAndScones
11-04-20, 05:37 PM
Wait... I get the joke now

They even got him with the hair and a hat.

caterpilar88
11-04-20, 08:20 PM
I don?t like this lb prize

Natasha_07
11-04-20, 11:07 PM
Pass on this guy...:rolleyes:

TwixAndScones
11-05-20, 02:47 AM
Is there a chance that the team could re-size the "Eel Diamond" exotic pet? It's super small. I just visited someone on the same leaderboard as me who has gotten all milestones, and they have it standing next to a flytrap and it's very small.

If not, that is fine. I will leave it in storage because I didn't have a place to really put the eel in anyway.

Paul__
11-05-20, 08:55 AM
I just got a rocket boost halfway through the leaderboard!!!

judyandthecat
11-05-20, 12:47 PM
I just got a rocket boost halfway through the leaderboard!!!

I am hoping to catch one too. If the players on my team get far enough ahead of me...

TwixAndScones
11-06-20, 11:09 AM
I knew I would regret it, but I decided to place out the eel. Once the timer is done from feeding it, I will sell it. It's not going to be a loss of I do, because I don't like it that much anyway.

I'm in fourth place currently, but I have a very good amount of coins - so I'm not going to fight to stay in fourth place. I don't need the coins like others may.

Someone in my leaderboard has 9,000 points. They're extremely dedicated to win that beaver. Just yesterday, they went from having 3,000 points to then jumping from that to over 6,000 last night - and now they have 9,000. I'm sure it'll continue to go up. Shockingly though, this leaderboard isn't competitive at all. But I'm not going to Judge them, as I was doing the same thing last leaderboard with the flytrap. Different prizes make different people extremely dedicated to win it. I respect the effort and the hustle to get it.

TwixAndScones
11-06-20, 06:47 PM
I knew I would regret it, but I decided to place out the eel. Once the timer is done from feeding it, I will sell it. It's not going to be a loss of I do, because I don't like it that much anyway.

I've decided not to sell the eel diamond, but instead make a musical square.

I don't regret it as much as I did earlier, luckily!

Anyway, I am not going to feed it. I only feed my flytrap pets, and since I have 9 flytraps it takes a lot of my exotic food. So until I can fully upgrade my feed silos, I will not feed it again.

judyandthecat
11-06-20, 06:59 PM
I've decided not to sell the eel diamond, but instead make a musical square.

I don't regret it as much as I did earlier, luckily!

Anyway, I am not going to feed it. I only feed my flytrap pets, and since I have 9 flytraps it takes a lot of my exotic food. So until I can fully upgrade my feed silos, I will not feed it again.

I made a musical section too and the monkey Conductor is in front of all the Fly Traps like they are singing.

TwixAndScones
11-06-20, 10:39 PM
After saving all my free darts I got from the leaderboards (I had 20 before I used them)

I looked to see what the prize was for today, and decided to use my darts to try to win the cat.

And I did! (With only 3 darts to spare)

Very cool.

In fact, it looks like my orange tabby cat.

TwixAndScones
11-06-20, 10:47 PM
I made a musical section too and the monkey Conductor is in front of all the Fly Traps like they are singing.

That's a creative way of pairing together! Mine wouldn't be as creative if I got the monkey conductor.

Natasha_07
11-07-20, 07:30 AM
I didn't realized until yesterday that the eel was a pun for Neil Diamond...:D

judyandthecat
11-07-20, 08:03 AM

Thank You I sat and knew someone but old mind wasn't working.

TwixAndScones
11-07-20, 12:26 PM

I don't know who Neil Diamond is, but this makes it even more plausible that Justin Beaver is Justin Bieber. I caught on to the Justin beaver thing that day of the event, but couldn't be so sure.

judyandthecat
11-07-20, 04:25 PM
After saving all my free darts I got from the leaderboards (I had 20 before I used them)

I looked to see what the prize was for today, and decided to use my darts to try to win the cat.

And I did! (With only 3 darts to spare)

Very cool.

In fact, it looks like my orange tabby cat.

Beautiful Kitty!
Everyone feel free to post pictures of your real life pets at this link.
My Whites are there.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102919-Your-real-life-FFS-pet!

Natasha_07
11-07-20, 09:30 PM
Thank You I sat and knew someone but old mind wasn't working.

Haha... Glad to help!

I don't know who Neil Diamond is, but this makes it even more plausible that Justin Beaver is Justin Bieber. I caught on to the Justin beaver thing that day of the event, but couldn't be so sure.

Neil Diamond is an American musician who has been in show business way many decades before I was born (seriously he could be our grandpa).

Yes, the beaver is a pun for that guy which is why I'm not trying for it although I wanted another beaver on my farm.

judyandthecat
11-08-20, 07:24 AM
Haha... Glad to help!

Neil Diamond is an American musician who has been in show business way many decades before I was born (seriously he could be our grandpa).

Yes, the beaver is a pun for that guy which is why I'm not trying for it although I wanted another beaver on my farm.

Haha he is only 79 years young!

Hi Granddaughter!
The old cat lady from Canada laughs!

tcminiipad
11-08-20, 10:48 AM
I can?t feed my eel as the Fred does not appear in my feed mill, any ideas ?

TwixAndScones
11-10-20, 12:15 AM

Interesting. I didn't know who he was before you said something.

Though that doesn't mean he isn't famous in his own right.

I just don't pay attention to show business/music. I do listen to American music so I cannot play it off as that into me not knowing who he was.

Anyway, maybe I should listen to his music and see what's it about - and if I may like it or not.

TwixAndScones
11-10-20, 11:43 PM
Interesting. I didn't know who he was before you said something.

Though that doesn't mean he isn't famous in his own right.

I just don't pay attention to show business/music. I do listen to American music so I cannot play it off as that into me not knowing who he was.

Anyway, maybe I should listen to his music and see what's it about - and if I may like it or not.

In honour of this event ending, I decided to look him up and see what came up first regarding his songs.

I stumbled across this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ty1dwBCR6D0

It's definitely a change of pace to the music I listen to, but Neil diamond isn't actually half bad. Though again, it isn't the type of music I listen to - but I got to give it to him, it's good - he sings greatly and actually very beautifully.