PDA

View Full Version : Expansion costs

Unregistered
08-23-10, 08:47 PM
Does anyone know about the costs to expand the grid. If the upgrade to 11x11 is $50,000 and 12x12 is $100,000, is the cost for 11x11 built into the 12x12 cost or do you pay the 50K and then the 100K? If the latter, can you just skip certain levels and jump to bigger grids and save those coins?

Please let me know, and thank you.

Daniel922866
08-24-10, 01:11 AM
Have a look to my website www.rassler.net/home.html

On the left hand side in the menu you find CityStory and when click on it you will be navigated to CityStory menu. In there I have almost all screenshots where you can see about costs and any else information as well.

Unregistered
08-24-10, 03:34 AM
Have a look to my website www.rassler.net/home.html

On the left hand side in the menu you find CityStory and when click on it you will be navigated to CityStory menu. In there I have almost all screenshots where you can see about costs and any else information as well.

Beware of third party sites as many are an excuse to infect your computer with Malware. The fact that this poster has told the OP to visit in order to get an answer that they could easily have posted in that space, this being a forum for such questions after all, is highly suspect and downright rude.

Unregistered 3:47 AM, the costs of each expansion do not include any of the costs of previous upgrades and, sadly, you need to buy each in order rather than save for the largest.

There, Daniel, that wasn't hard now was it? If your site is clean, legit and you absolutely have to advertise it then at least try to do so in the style of a signature. There's no way I'm visiting it now though.

Daniel922866
08-24-10, 04:13 AM
Beware of third party sites as many are an excuse to infect your computer with Malware. The fact that this poster has told the OP to visit in order to get an answer that they could easily have posted in that space, this being a forum for such questions after all, is highly suspect and downright rude.

Unregistered 3:47 AM, the costs of each expansion do not include any of the costs of previous upgrades and, sadly, you need to buy each in order rather than save for the largest.

There, Daniel, that wasn't hard now was it? If your site is clean, legit and you absolutely have to advertise it then at least try to do so in the style of a signature. There's no way I'm visiting it now though.

Sorry I made you scare about, wasn't what I want! Of course my website is clean and no advertisments are in or even malware, which infects other PCs!

I'm using my website for certain things even for CityStory now. The reason is that I'm quite often on the way for one or two weeks and business network doesn't allow me to access sites like this forum here. So I tried to build my own thing on my website, where I can have a look what I can do or not.

Hopefully it makes you more comfortable doesn't matter you want to visit it or not ;o)

Regards
Daniel822966