PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Wish List

Mikep101
10-23-20, 11:40 AM
I'm hoping this BF will bring back old Gold Producing Dragons and 5 dragon habitats for 75 gold. Not asking for much. More land would also be great, but not holding breath for that.

amerirish
10-23-20, 08:48 PM
What I want most is Neo Valiant! Either for Sale or able to be crafted in the Codex :D

deamon506
10-25-20, 01:34 PM
I'm hoping this BF will bring back old Gold Producing Dragons and 5 dragon habitats for 75 gold. Not asking for much. More land would also be great, but not holding breath for that.

I?ve saved up a lot of gold for the gold producing dragons whenever they go on sale lol.

Dany_d1
10-27-20, 10:50 AM
I very want Gold Producing Dragons .And dragon habitats for 50 -75 gold. ) More land would also be great.
And habitats for Gold Producing Dragons.

Lapetshop7
10-29-20, 03:32 PM
Yes, please put cheap 5 dragon habitats for sale and also the nests on sale cheap!

Natasha_07
10-29-20, 05:31 PM
Festive light dragon, GPD, all Christmas dragons, habitats, Grand Christmas Tree.

Thank you!

Lapetshop7
11-06-20, 02:13 PM
Can we please get the 2nd evolution temple and breeding roost that's in the market on sale cheaper during this black Friday please thanks!! Also can we please get coin habitats in the market half off or something and also some coin habitats available that holds 4-5 dragons instead of charging gems for them.. Thanks also

JeffW60
11-07-20, 12:08 PM
Can we please get the 2nd evolution temple and breeding roost that's in the market on sale cheaper during this black Friday please thanks!! Also can we please get coin habitats in the market half off or something and also some coin habitats available that holds 4-5 dragons instead of charging gems for them.. Thanks also
I second the motion on the evolution temple. Nests half off would be nice too. Being a new player, I can see that in order to be competitive in the events that 2 evolution temples and multiple nests are crucial. I?m hoarding gold like crazy in preparation for the Black Friday event, and if evolution temples and nests are not on sale, it will be a huge disappointment.

ToastedOwl
11-12-20, 11:03 PM
A 50% off gold sale
NorthStar GPD
Neo Valiant & Neo Glasswing
Turkey Dragon
Winter Dragons
5 dragon Winter directional habitats (all 4 matching habitats)
Would love to see a gingerbread house, reindeer, snowflake & candy cane themed directional habitat.

mymonta
11-17-20, 11:06 AM
A 50% off gold sale
NorthStar GPD
Neo Valiant & Neo Glasswing
Turkey Dragon
Winter Dragons
5 dragon Winter directional habitats (all 4 matching habitats)
Would love to see a gingerbread house, reindeer, snowflake & candy cane themed directional habitat.

You would like to see a reindeer themed habitat?!? Lol! ;) So would I, actually. Their sister game, Fantasy Forest Story, has several reindeer animals and gingberbread animals and habitats.

ToastedOwl
11-18-20, 12:09 AM
You would like to see a reindeer themed habitat?!? Lol! ;) So would I, actually. Their sister game, Fantasy Forest Story, has several reindeer animals and gingberbread animals and habitats.

Hmmm...don’t tempt me I’ll be downloading that game! Lol ....

JeffW60
11-19-20, 08:57 AM
I have two primary objectives on Black Friday........buy a 2nd evolution temple and a 2nd, and maybe even 3rd nest.

I am not at a high enough level to buy the GPDs yet ( I am at level 34 ), and I am really not yet focused that much on the battleground, so I don?t at this point consider obtaining a Champion dragon a priority.

Beyond those two objectives I am open to advice on what else I should try to obtain.

Mikep101
11-19-20, 02:32 PM
Save for GPDs. It slows play on one side, but each one you get makes getting the next easier.

greywagtail
11-20-20, 08:23 AM
Neo Valiant for me too. Plus Sterling Silver

greywagtail
11-20-20, 08:24 AM
Save for GPDs. It slows play on one side, but each one you get makes getting the next easier. Agree with this

Lapetshop7
11-22-20, 10:16 AM
Even though I didn't have that much gold, I was still trying to save up so I could at least buy something from this sale.. But last night I accidentally wasted 49 gold by clicking the wrong button which completed something I wasn't even trying to finish early!! Pleaseee come up with a confirm button!!! Nobody wants to accidentally waste a lot of gold .. Thanks...

Hopefully I can at least buy one gold pack on sale so i can buy something on this sale.. I really want another evolution, breeding den, and nests if they are on sale.. If not, I will keep saving up until they are.. I don't really need to buy dragons with gold lol.. Also wouldn't mind cheap habitats, hopefully coin ones.. What about on sale coin dragons?? (Probably won't happen lol)

deamon506
11-22-20, 10:18 PM
There used to be a confirm button back in the day. And the gold it took to finish growing food, breed, or evolve equaled the hours it took to finish and not double

nhhgenesis538
11-23-20, 12:48 PM
75% OFF Stable upgrade :cool:

amerirish
11-24-20, 12:17 PM
This is exciting! :D

Mikep101
10-31-21, 07:40 AM
They didn't ask, so bringing back this old thread!

Den8137259
11-05-21, 01:47 AM
I?ll support (: ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDavT4uVEAQwclp.jpg

JustKay
11-08-21, 04:29 PM
There used to be a confirm button back in the day. And the gold it took to finish growing food, breed, or evolve equaled the hours it took to finish and not double

I don't remember there ever being a confirm button and I've been playing from very close to the beginnings of DS. You must have been one of the very first players.

cakeandpie
11-09-21, 12:02 PM
I started playing LONG ago too, and there was never a confirm button as long as I have played. In fact, not having a confirm button has been a complaint?and adding one has been the most frequent request?since the beginning. Can?t tell you how much gold I?ve wasted by accidentally pressing something I didn?t want to press.

deamon506
11-09-21, 12:33 PM
I don't remember there ever being a confirm button and I've been playing from very close to the beginnings of DS. You must have been one of the very first players.

I?ve been playing since fall of 2012. The clock was there, but you had to click on it and a menu would pop up with ?cancel? and ?finish now.?

Basically the same menu that pops up when you want to speed up island expansion was the same menu that used to pop up.

Paul__
11-09-21, 01:40 PM
This thread is from last year. Please see the current Black Friday Suggestion thread here:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112932-%26%23127876%3B-Dragon-Story-Black-Friday-Holiday-Sale-Suggestions-2021

Ellerslie6
11-09-21, 02:54 PM
I’d be happy if techies stop the constant rollbacks