PDA

View Full Version : Is this game over?

lilybelletucker
10-18-20, 06:05 AM
Hi, is this game over? I know that there are still new catering events, but I am referring to new appliances and new recipes. The food truck has been there for 1+ years and every time you click onto it, it says coming soon. It doesn?t seem like there will be anything new after the wine making barrel. Does anyone have any information on this? I have asked support, but I just keep getting a message that they don?t offer tips

Jules_c
10-19-20, 07:06 PM
I've wondered the same things.

MauMauYum
10-19-20, 08:28 PM
I've been playing for over 5 years and the food truck has always said coming soon. Once you reach level 60, that's as far as you can go, but with each cruise, there are new recipes. I stopped playing for almost a year but recently started back up and I now don't receive new featured items with the cruises. For example, in the Moonlight Masquerade cruise which is going on right now, in the to-do-list it says win a raven from the cruise or get one in the market - there are no items in my market. How about you? Do new cruise items show up in your market so you can buy new stuff?

Paul__
10-20-20, 10:08 PM
I've been playing for over 5 years and the food truck has always said coming soon. Once you reach level 60, that's as far as you can go, but with each cruise, there are new recipes. I stopped playing for almost a year but recently started back up and I now don't receive new featured items with the cruises. For example, in the Moonlight Masquerade cruise which is going on right now, in the to-do-list it says win a raven from the cruise or get one in the market - there are no items in my market. How about you? Do new cruise items show up in your market so you can buy new stuff?

Cruise items haven’t shown up in the market for a while now. You have to win them from playing the events.

lilybelletucker
10-21-20, 05:36 AM
Yup new cruises show up, but those really don’t interest me anymore. Unfortunately think it is time to delete the app

lilybelletucker
10-21-20, 08:01 AM
Yup new cruises show up, but those really don’t interest me anymore. Unfortunately think it is time to delete the app

Jules_c
10-22-20, 04:23 PM
So I have one recipe left to master. After that I'm done??? No new recipes appear? And the hot dog stand never turns into whatever is "coming soon"?? Did I win the game????

Paul__
10-22-20, 08:15 PM
So I have one recipe left to master. After that I'm done??? No new recipes appear? And the hot dog stand never turns into whatever is "coming soon"?? Did I win the game????

You can master recipes for limited time cruises

boilerfan
10-30-20, 09:17 AM
See my post. It needs ****ed. Yes I'd say it is over.

Lololaurz
11-25-20, 01:28 AM
I’ve been playing for 8 months and the carnival is always coming soon, so when I get to level 60, is that it?

Jules_c
11-30-20, 10:58 AM
You can master recipes for limited time cruises

No I cannot. I work 16 hour shifts (18 hrs with commute) in a hospital every other day, so I cannot complete this. Even with stacking my counters and blocking the door, it is impossible to finish.

Is there any way to delete this game and start from scratch? I really enjoyed this game, but now that I've mastered everything, it's pretty pointless.

Jules_c
04-03-21, 06:42 AM
Is there any way to delete this game and start from scratch? I really enjoyed this game, but now that I've mastered everything, it's pretty pointless.

?????????

Paul__
04-06-21, 10:26 AM
Sorry for the late reply -

Unfortunately, you cannot restart your progress from scratch. If you want, you can create another ID on a new device and login using that.

Skeptacular
04-07-21, 04:27 AM
Sorry for the late reply -

Unfortunately, you cannot restart your progress from scratch. If you want, you can create another ID on a new device and login using that.

Why do you give an answer to this question, but ignore the more important questions like whether this game is done or not. It's clear that none of the things we are led to believe are coming soon inside the game are coming soon, but you refuse to confirm it. Why is this?

chrissydid
04-14-21, 08:50 AM
Even if there are no more major game expansions, I'd love to see the developers unlock the ability to expand your restaurant floor. Judging from the screen texture around the restaurants, it looks like the backend has the ability to make a restaurant bigger than the current limit... Then, at least, we could display more of our mastery plaques and decoration. Like other players, I stopped playing several years ago after getting to level 60... randomly reopened it recently and have played the last few cruises. It is sort of mindless at this point, but I would certainly be more invested if I could 'build' out the restaurant to the edges! Would probably even be sucked into buying some gems ;)

Paul__
04-14-21, 12:26 PM
Why do you give an answer to this question, but ignore the more important questions like whether this game is done or not. It's clear that none of the things we are led to believe are coming soon inside the game are coming soon, but you refuse to confirm it. Why is this?

Sorry, but I don’t work for Storm8, so I don’t have an answer regarding the areas which are coming soon unfortunately. However, I don’t see any reason to believe the game is ending soon since we still get new characters and recipes bi-weekly, and got some new decorations a few weeks ago for the first time in a while.

978kristy978
03-25-22, 04:50 PM
Yes please update