PDA

View Full Version : Walking Scarecrow Leaderboard - 2020 Sept 30

judyandthecat
09-30-20, 02:38 PM
A walking Scarecrow!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Bubbling Cauldron - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Bubbling Cauldron- 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: 5 Darts for Piper's Treehouse
1400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1800: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
2250: Witchy Potions
2700: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3250: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3800: 1 Bubbling Cauldron (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
4350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
4900: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
5450: 1 Haunted Books
6000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
6500: Eyeball Flytrap

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st place: Gold Winner - Walking Scarecrow and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Walking Scarecrow and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Cauldron Sign, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Cauldron Sign, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

judyandthecat
09-30-20, 02:38 PM
Saved for event information

TwixAndScones
09-30-20, 02:43 PM
Ohh! I cannot wait to win the eyeball flytrap at the end of the milestones! :) I'm in love with this leaderboard already -Signed, someone with bias towards flytrap pets.

I'm sure one of my Neighbours with a Halloween section on there farm will like to add some of this in there Halloween collection!

judyandthecat
09-30-20, 02:45 PM
Ohh! I cannot wait to win the eyeball flytrap at the end of the milestones! :) I'm in love with this leaderboard already -Signed, someone with bias towards flytrap pets.

I'm sure one of my Neighbours with a Halloween section on there farm will like to add some of this in there Halloween collection!

As soon as I seen this I thought of you!

TwixAndScones
10-01-20, 01:43 PM
I'm going to go for the gold like I did last time. Though since it's still so early on in the leaderboard, anything's possible in terms of someone massively overtaking me.

I'm in first place currently but that doesn't matter until the last to very end of the leaderboard.

Anyway, if I don't win it - that's fine. It just gives me something to do in my free time.

I did buy the bubbling cauldron

Here's a video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBu9O9t2rEA

To show the animation to it.

Very cool. Even if I don't win, it boosts my chance of getting the eyeball flytrap faster - which is the reason why I bought it anyway. It would be a plus if I won, but again, I wouldn't care either way.

I'm just going to fill up bus orders as fast as possible + spin the wheel, and see where that takes me.

TwixAndScones
10-01-20, 01:45 PM
As soon as I seen this I thought of you!

Yes, great minds think alike! That and I also mention them flytraps a lot anyway! It made my day yesterday when I seen that.

Natasha_07
10-01-20, 04:21 PM
I'm going to get that 'witchy potions' piece and the new cauldron to add to my existing collection. LOL! :)

caterpilar88
10-02-20, 07:30 PM
Where that walking scare crow csn live? If it in hunted house im going to fight for it, hopefully the hunted house will put for sale back in market

TwixAndScones
10-03-20, 05:46 PM
Anyway, still in first place! I'm so close to getting the eyeball flytrap - I only have 3 more milestones to reach before I get it.

I'm over a thousands points ahead of anyone behind me,

(Created aNother Facebook, though it's non personal)

Paul__
10-03-20, 07:34 PM
Anyway, still in first place! I'm so close to getting the eyeball flytrap - I only have 3 more milestones to reach before I get it.

I'm over a thousands points ahead of anyone behind me,

(Created aNother Facebook, though it's non personal. so I have a picture that appears that is of Travis Scott)

Sometimes I wish I still had a small farm... for me it’s 6,500 to get the final prize.

TwixAndScones
10-04-20, 11:05 AM
Sometimes I wish I still had a small farm... for me it’s 6,500 to get the final prize.

I'm glad I haven't leveled up to drastically. Hopefully you're able to get the flytrap yourself, especially if you want it!

TwixAndScones
10-04-20, 09:16 PM
Got the eyeball flytrap, and wow! It's very small - smaller than I was expecting.

Here's a video of what it looks like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXrHzXbV8H4

Seriously wish the team could re-size it to be a bit taller.

Can't really even see it :( - Signed, someone with some eyesight issues.

TwixAndScones
10-04-20, 09:27 PM
Got the eyeball flytrap, and wow! It's very small - smaller than I was expecting.

Here's a video of what it looks like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXrHzXbV8H4

Seriously wish the team could re-size it to be a bit taller.

Can't really even see it :( - Signed, someone with some eyesight issues.

Here's a size comparison to an older-standard sized fly trap

Paul__
10-04-20, 11:36 PM
It’s the same size as the origami flytrap. I guess it’s because they were designed together.

TwixAndScones
10-05-20, 07:17 AM
It?s the same size as the origami flytrap. I guess it?s because they were designed together.

Seeing as the size change isn't probably going to happen; I'll just leave the other flytrap in storage. I just only hope the future flytraps will go back to the taller size like the floral flytrap or etc,.

Great looking flytraps but due to my eyesight issues, I'll probably not even going to see them to feed them half the time :( so I'll save the hassle of looking for it by leaving the other one in storage.

caterpilar88
10-05-20, 01:49 PM
This game is tricky n funny, when i am thinking about give up play for final prize then i spin it give me alot of points catching up nearly to first second runner that make me change my mind have to fight for prize 😂

Paul__
10-05-20, 01:53 PM
I love the bubbling cauldron! I hope it stays animated after the event.

judyandthecat
10-05-20, 01:58 PM
It’s the same size as the origami flytrap. I guess it’s because they were designed together.

Storm8 is the best gaming company!

The sizes have been changed!

TwixAndScones
10-05-20, 02:15 PM
Seeing as the size change isn't probably going to happen; I'll just leave the other flytrap in storage. I just only hope the future flytraps will go back to the taller size like the floral flytrap or etc,.

Great looking flytraps but due to my eyesight issues, I'll probably not even going to see them to feed them half the time :( so I'll save the hassle of looking for it by leaving the other one in storage.

This aged like milk, lol. I'm glad I was proving wrong from me saying I didn't think the size would change, one of the few times I'm glad to be proven wrong.

caterpilar88
10-08-20, 06:57 AM
I love the bubbling cauldron, i hope it stay animated after lb also on sale last day so i can buy more for decoration

Paul__
10-09-20, 05:50 AM
I really wish the team made the flytraps storable. I?m still debating whether or not I want to put it out permanently.

judyandthecat
10-09-20, 06:07 AM
I really wish the team made the flytraps storable. I?m still debating whether or not I want to put it out permanently.

I do hear you I have a few items in storage that I know if I take out it is mine unless I sell for a dollar.
I keep looking at those flytraps on a neighbours farm meaning I would have to have a small Halloween section the whole year. To take them out or leave them in the cellar?

TwixAndScones
10-09-20, 10:29 AM
Weather it not anyone takes out the eyeball flytrap or not, for fear of it looking too Halloween - I think it looks fine with even regular-non Halloween items.

I paired it with the "bug diagram" I got from a leaderboard months ago.

And here's a fuller picture of where I've put the flytrap at

It doesn't standout like a sore thumb in the area I have it in, which is nice.

It reminds me of an area I had made previously

It's one's personal preference to take it out, but I don't think it has to directly be paired with Halloween decorations if it gets taken out of the cellar/storage - unless you want to pair it with some Halloween decorations.

But again this is my personal opinion on it.

Natasha_07
10-09-20, 04:59 PM

Every pet should be storable, I'm looking at that hippo from Christmas long ago...:rolleyes:

I was so happy to get it but then I didn't like the design and couldn't store it back.

Reason I keep the few exotic pets I've been lucky to get in storage except for one flytrap I really like.

judyandthecat
10-09-20, 05:55 PM
Every pet should be storable, I'm looking at that hippo from Christmas long ago...:rolleyes:

I was so happy to get it but then I didn't like the design and couldn't store it back.

Reason I keep the few exotic pets I've been lucky to get in storage except for one flytrap I really like.

I sold the hippo! Sometimes I regret it but it took four squares

Natasha_07
10-10-20, 05:28 PM
I sold the hippo! Sometimes I regret it but it took four squares

Oh no, I don't ever sell anything in any of my games in all my years of playing.

TwixAndScones
10-12-20, 12:01 PM
Now this may backfire, but I'm not going to send more buses for the reminder of this particular leaderboard.. Because I'm satisfied with the amount of points I already have.

I have over 3,000 more than anyone behind me. Which since I'm not in a really competitive leaderboard, I'm not too worried. The pet doesn't interest me much, so if I was to get knocked down from 1st place - I wouldn't be upset or care. Because I only really want the gold trophy, and since gold trophies are in every leaderboard I can always try again next time.

If I was to still get the pet and I have a habitat for it, I'll upload a YouTube video to show it's movements. But that is if I still win it.

judyandthecat
10-12-20, 01:31 PM
Oh no, I don't ever sell anything in any of my games in all my years of playing.

That is the only thing I ever sold and basically someone asked how to get rid of an item and I did a test and poof!

caterpilar88
10-13-20, 10:55 AM
Hopefully i get home soon enough to join first or 2nd place, i m now place 5 , first 2 1000 points ahead, wish me luck guys,

judyandthecat
10-13-20, 01:14 PM
Hopefully i get home soon enough to join first or 2nd place, i m now place 5 , first 2 1000 points ahead, wish me luck guys,

Fingers crossed!

TwixAndScones
10-13-20, 06:39 PM
Finished out in the first place, so I got the gold trophy I wanted plus the scarecrow.

The scarecrow is massive! It can live in the Gnome Gathering*** (which is where I put it) or in the Haunted House. Very cool.

I'm keeping it out, it's actually a nice looking pet.

Here's a video of it moving around

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ohSeaQ8174

judyandthecat
10-13-20, 06:39 PM
I won the Walking Scarecrow and the way he walks is hysterical...love it too!
What great Halloween events!
Thank You Storm8!

The Walking Scarecrow lives in the Gnome Gathering or the Haunted House!

caterpilar88
10-13-20, 06:47 PM
Omg i won first , n scared crow funny walking, gems pay off, thanks s8 let bubbling caudron still animated

judyandthecat
10-13-20, 06:58 PM
Omg i won first , n scared crow funny walking, gems pay off, thanks s8 let bubbling caudron still animated

Congratulations on the Walking Scarecrow!

The Cauldron is still animated!

Paul__
10-13-20, 07:06 PM
I wish I got the scarecrow but I didn’t get enough points.

I gave up after 10,000 points since the top players were at 14,000

Crossing my fingers it eventually goes on sale!

caterpilar88
10-13-20, 08:07 PM
Thankyou! Congratulations to you too 🎈👏🏻

b95709e
10-14-20, 01:24 AM
I was in first place until I went to bed then ended up third! I spent a fortune on gems, so fed up of the prizes not being able to be bought after the event! I am seriously considering packing up this game as it?s getting harder to get anything. I?m level 89 and really enjoy playing such a shame!,

htwpokemon
10-14-20, 08:10 AM
Finished out in the first place, so I got the gold trophy I wanted plus the scarecrow.

The scarecrow is massive! It can live in the Gnome Gathering*** (which is where I put it) or in the Haunted House. Very cool.

I'm keeping it out, it's actually a nice looking pet.

Here's a video of it moving around

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ohSeaQ8174

Thank you for sharing! I came in 3rd place after a valiant effort, but the winners in my group haven?t put out their scarecrows (and fed them) yet. (Which is a huge pet peeve of mine 😆)

caterpilar88
10-14-20, 08:46 AM
B95709e if you really like to win , u have to online take alook for ur lb level for last mins , i m busy too but i set up alarm for at least last 15 minutes to get in ready, if I really like to win. I know it hard because everyone love to win, . Good luck to you next time.

Paul__
10-14-20, 09:50 AM
B95709e if you really like to win , u have to online take alook for ur lb level for last mins , i m busy too but i set up alarm for at least last 15 minutes to get in ready, if I really like to win. I know it hard because everyone love to win, . Good luck to you next time.

Yes, once I was in 2nd place about an hour before the event ended. I decided to take a nap and when I woke up the Leaderboard had ended and I was in third place.