PDA

View Full Version : Are menus of the day a good tactic?

TwixAndScones
09-29-20, 12:26 AM
I've made two menus of the day already, as the picture below shows.

Is doing an everyday menu (unless I'm busy or whatnot) a good way to make players intrigued on knowing and getting a specific stock of items I'm selling that day?

Or is it completely pointless?

I only post it on mine,

But maybe I can give players a general message in saying "I have menus each day, look daily to see if it's something you want!"

Instead of posting an actual message each day on everyone's walls and flooding message boards.

Is this a good way to intrigue other players, and maybe even current, potential or future buyers?

judyandthecat
09-29-20, 08:14 AM
I've made two menus of the day already, as the picture below shows.

Is doing an everyday menu (unless I'm busy or whatnot) a good way to make players intrigued on knowing and getting a specific stock of items I'm selling that day?

Or is it completely pointless?

I only post it on mine,

But maybe I can give players a general message in saying "I have menus each day, look daily to see if it's something you want!"

Instead of posting an actual message each day on everyone's walls and flooding message boards.

Is this a good way to intrigue other players, and maybe even current, potential or future buyers?

You could also post it on the buy and sell thread.

TwixAndScones
09-29-20, 02:07 PM
You could also post it on the buy and sell thread.

Yes, thinking about that as well. Maybe I can find players from the forum community that way, too.

I'll start posting my daily items here as well, once I can sell for later today.

judyandthecat
09-29-20, 04:29 PM
Yes, thinking about that as well. Maybe I can find players from the forum community that way, too.

I'll start posting my daily items here as well, once I can sell for later today.

You can also post your name here for finding players.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102618-Farm-Story-2-January-2018-current