PDA

View Full Version : Autumnal Equinox Event - 2020 Sept 16

judyandthecat
09-16-20, 02:35 PM
A Badger is popping up on our farm!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Where to Find Event Items
White Oak Leaf - Badger popping up on farm
Silver Maple - Chickens
Ginkgo - Kitchen
Sycamore Leaf - Passion Fruit Vines
Sweet Gum - Fishing
Sweet Gum - Lower Levels - Cocoa Trees
Tulip Poplar - Mine
Tulip Poplar - Bed and Breakfast - Lower Levels

Goal 1 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
The leaves are changing again, and I just love all the different type of leaves!
Get 1 White Oak Leaf from the Badger
He pops up on the farm like a butterfly or mole
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
Morgan, we've got a Badger loose on the farm. I think it likes all the cool changing leaves.
Get 1 Silver Maple from chickens - random drop
Get 1 Ginko from Kitchen random drop
Make 1 Leaf Cookie in Specialty Goods
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Mushroom Platform, 3 experience points

Recipe
Leaf Cookie
30 minutes in Specialty Goods
15 Silver Maple
3 Ginkgo
3 White Oak Leaves

Goal 3 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
I'm gonna chase this Badger until I catch it! It must be my friend!
Get 1 Sycamore Leaf from Passion Fruit Vines
Get 1 Sweet Gum from Fishing
Make 1 Leaf Pile in Farmer's Outpost

Recipe
Leaf Pile
2 hours in Farmer's Outpost
2 Sycamore Leaves
3 Sweet Gum
3 White Oak Leaves

Goal 4 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
Be careful, Piper! You can't be to sure if this Badger is friendly or not!
Get Birch from planes - random drop
Get Tulip Poplar from mine
Make 1 Leaf Lights in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Fall Decorator, 3 experience points

Recipe
Leaf Lights
1 hour Farmer's Outpost
3 Birch
2 Tulip Poplar
3 White Oak Leaves

Goal 5 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
I know animals love me! I'll make this Badger love me too!
Give 3 Leaf Cookies
Give 3 Leaf Piles
Give 3 Leaf Lights

Goal 6 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
Now what am I suppose to do with all these leaves? It just reminds me that Fall is here.
Give 4 Leaf Cookies
Give 4 Leaf Piles
Give 4 Leaf Lights

Goal 7 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
Fall. The leaves fall on the ground. I like them crunchy.
Give 5 Leaf Cookies
Give 5 Leaf Piles
Give 5 Leaf Lights

Goal 8 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
I'm going to keep collecting all these leaves! Maybe the Badger will jump in Piles with me.
Give 6 Leaf Cookies
Give 6 Leaf Piles
Give 6 Leaf Lights

Goal 9 of 9: The Autumnal Equinox
I'm sure you'll befriend this Badger, Piper. Animals are do love you!
Give 7 Leaf Cookies
Give 7 Leaf Piles
Give 7 Leaf Lights
REWARDS: 500 coins, 1 Badger, 25 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
How Nutty
Set up the Acorn Bucket and that Badger will give us more White Oak Leaf and Acorn!
Buy Acorn Bucket from Market - 75 gems

Goal 1 of 2: Mushroom, Mushroom!
If you need more White Oak Leaf you can lure the Badger to the Mushroom Platform to get some extra materials.
Buy Mushroom Platform from Market
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Earthworm Bite - random from plane deliveries

Goal 1 of 2: Fancy Fall
The Fall Decorator has appeared! Give it some Painted Acorns to get some extra White Oak Leaf!
Have Specialty Goods
Make 1 Painted Acorns in Specialty Goods

Goal 2 of 2: Fancy Fall
Give the Fall Decorator your Painted Acorns. You'll get a bunch of extra Autumnal Equinox items for your troubles.
Give the Fall Decorator 5 Painted Acorns

Event Prizes
Badger - pet
Fall Decorator - animated decoration
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Fall Decorator- 100 gems
Acorn Bucket - 75 gems
Mushroom Platform - 10 gems - 1 time use

judyandthecat
09-16-20, 02:35 PM
Saved for event information

judyandthecat
09-16-20, 03:06 PM
Saved for event information

TwixAndScones
09-16-20, 05:37 PM
I am so buying the snake kiosk soon.

judyandthecat
09-16-20, 05:45 PM
I am so buying the snake kiosk soon.

I am thinking about this too. Would go with my Halloween decorations.

Paul__
09-16-20, 05:54 PM

If you do decide get it, can you let me know if it is animated? I would like to know before spending 75 gems on it.

TwixAndScones
09-16-20, 05:59 PM

Unfortunately since I just started really playing this year, I don't have any Halloween decorations - but I like your thinking! It would so go well with that.

-- NOT related to the previous quote.

Anyway, wish I could buy more than 1 of them (once I do eventually buy it) but I cannot, due to only being of 1 capacity.

Because me and my wife call each other snakes all the time (as a joke) it would've been perfect to have both of us sitting across from each other in reference to. But that's besides the point.

judyandthecat
09-16-20, 06:10 PM
Unfortunately since I just started really playing this year, I don't have any Halloween decorations - but I like your thinking! It would so go well with that.

-- NOT related to the previous quote.

Anyway, wish I could buy more than 1 of them (once I do eventually buy it) but I cannot, due to only being of 1 capacity.

Because me and my wife call each other snakes all the time (as a joke) it would've been perfect to have both of us sitting across from each other in reference to. But that's besides the point.

Haha that is funny...a pair of snakes!

Natasha_07
09-16-20, 06:59 PM
I wonder if we will be getting the 'fall decorator' as a prize in one of the goals...

judyandthecat
09-16-20, 07:17 PM
I wonder if we will be getting the 'fall decorator' as a prize in one of the goals...

Goal 4
That is a super nice reward!

justmine2
09-16-20, 07:24 PM
That badger must not care for my farm, lol. I have only seen it once since the event started and yes, I have an area just for such items

tsumtsum27
09-16-20, 08:08 PM
Whats the final prize ? Any pet ?

judyandthecat
09-16-20, 08:18 PM
Whats the final prize ? Any pet ?

The Badger in the popup in post 1

Paul__
09-16-20, 08:20 PM
The Badger in the popup in post 1

it’s also the same animation that you see in your game when he pops up randomly.

yukigray
09-17-20, 12:48 AM
Is it just me or is it almost impossible to get the leaves from the chickens? I've gotten only 1 in two collections so far. At this rate it will take forever.

logansmil
09-17-20, 01:08 AM
No, this is normal for this type of event. I think the chickens are going to be the hardest to collect from.

farmer_steen
09-17-20, 04:47 AM
Is it just me or is it almost impossible to get the leaves from the chickens? I've gotten only 1 in two collections so far. At this rate it will take forever.

I am not getting leaves from the kitchen, churned out loads of stuff yesterday and only got 1!

Lapetshop7
09-17-20, 04:59 AM
The snake kiosk could possibly be one of the goal prizes so I would wait if I was y'allll! I also wasted 72 gems last night collecting from my pear trees! Ugh .. I will make sure to always use the bucket to collect them next time.. So I might not be buying any of these items in the market this time.. Trying to save up for a Halloween sale next month!! Lol

raissawinda
09-17-20, 06:25 AM
I am not getting leaves from the kitchen, churned out loads of stuff yesterday and only got 1!

Me neither, the chickens are being cooperative, 1 leaf from every pen. But the kitchen drops nothing from almost 10 items I've crafted. I'm afraid I can't finish this...

Moissonor
09-17-20, 08:06 AM
Goal 5/9
Give 3 Leaf Cookies (Specialty Goods)
Give 3 Leaf Pile (Farmer?s Outpost)
Give 3 Leaf Lights (Farmer?s Outpost)

Goal 6/9 May be Give 4 ... etc.

Bonne patience et bonne chance.

Paul__
09-17-20, 08:56 AM
Goal 5/9
Give 3 Leaf Cookies (Specialty Goods)
Give 3 Leaf Pile (Farmer?s Outpost)
Give 3 Leaf Lights (Farmer?s Outpost)

Goal 6/9 May be Give 4 ... etc.

Bonne patience et bonne chance.

It is give 4 for goal 6

caterpilar88
09-17-20, 12:55 PM
Give 3, then 4 then 5 then 6 omg hate this this is tired work than fun stuffs are hard to find to craft, too many

just4thefun
09-17-20, 02:21 PM
Good luck to everyone who is participating!! I?ll be sitting this one out I think. I?ve been aggressively crafting items in my kitchen and have yet to have a single leaf drop. This low of a drop rate is very discouraging. Hopefully the next event is easier for me.

TwixAndScones
09-17-20, 03:26 PM
For anyone wondering; the snake kiosk isn't an animated decoration. I just bought it.

So hoping the song franchise comes out soon, so I can buy it with my extra iTunes money.

gdr4gon
09-17-20, 03:39 PM
Just finished level 4 and too see how it's gonna be... I'll sit this one out too. Make coins and prepare for the Halloween events! Good luck everybody! :)

DidiDane
09-17-20, 03:50 PM
Good luck to everyone who is participating!! I?ll be sitting this one out I think. I?ve been aggressively crafting items in my kitchen and have yet to have a single leaf drop. This low of a drop rate is very discouraging. Hopefully the next event is easier for me.

Me too. Have crafted items in kitchen non stop and only 1 leaf drop. Takes the fun out of it for me. I don’t mind working hard but When it doesn’t pay out I give up.

TwixAndScones
09-17-20, 04:15 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBePIczk6rY

It's just a video of the snake. (It's not a personal video of any kind) Just to prove it doesn't move.

I unfortunately couldn't upload a video otherwise.

PuntaMita
09-17-20, 05:30 PM
Fancy Fall goal-
After you give 5 painted acorns will your gnome disappear like a one time use item?
A neighbor cautioned me to this. I'm on my last craft to collect and do not want to lose him.
Thank you, and best of luck everyone.

caterpilar88
09-17-20, 07:44 PM
Me 3 , just harvested my chicken with NO leaf 🍁 so i give up, each leaf cookie cost 15 leafs, too much, i work all day not enough x to get it

tsumtsum27
09-17-20, 10:14 PM
I think me 4. Not do this one. Too hard. Cant go to farm every 30 minutes to collect chicken during working hours. And give 3, give 4, give 5.. just too hard for me.

Paul__
09-17-20, 10:54 PM
Goal 8 of 9:
Give 6 Leaf Cookies
Give 6 Leaf Piles
Give 6 Leaf Lights

Sorry I forgot to screenshot the caption :/

raissawinda
09-18-20, 02:21 AM
Me 5. Lol... :D thank you guys you made my day, been collecting everything but still no leaf for me. I guess I have to take a break, my eyes sore.

Jools0305
09-18-20, 06:21 AM
Goal 4

I did not get this at the end of goal 4 😫😢

Paul__
09-18-20, 06:25 AM
I did not get this at the end of goal 4 

Check your cellar. If you still did not get it please contact support by filling out the link at support.storm8.com

HappyBunny09
09-18-20, 12:12 PM
another hard event no leafs from the chickens. This used to be a fun game not anymore.

TwixAndScones
09-18-20, 03:21 PM
I had extra iTunes money to work with + still have enough for that song, if it ever comes out

Anyway, I bought the animals on the mushrooms

4 of them. I used the worms on them so the animal would pop up, though since I've done that - I really have to be careful and not accidentally click on it.

TwixAndScones
09-18-20, 06:49 PM
I'm debating on weather or not I want that pet or not.

I'm not big on pets on the game, since I prefer decorations over them - and they're really not offering anything decoration wise. In terms of completing the event, unless you consider the fall decorator a form of a decoration piece itself.

I may also just sit this out like others. Though my reasoning for it isn't because I don't have the needed items to complete it, it's because it just doesn't catch my attention too much to want to actually do it.

ozigal
09-19-20, 03:23 AM
I will join the list re chicken drops. Very disappointing to collect from the chickens to get maybe one leaf and extremely lucky to get two from 12 chickens. Talk about rarer than hen's teeth.lol

Moissonor
09-19-20, 07:28 AM
Fancy Fall goal-
After you give 5 painted acorns will your gnome disappear like a one time use item?
A neighbor cautioned me to this. I'm on my last craft to collect and do not want to lose him.
Thank you, and best of luck everyone.

No

flash64
09-19-20, 09:52 AM
No

After the five painted acorns my gnome has not given any extra leaves etc. Not worth the 2 hours to make them. Again disappointing. I?ve played this game for a few years now & same old, same old 😡seriously thinking of abandoning.

flash64
09-19-20, 11:36 AM
Come on storm8 give us a different type of event!!

Moissonor
09-19-20, 03:22 PM
After the five painted acorns my gnome has not given any extra leaves etc. Not worth the 2 hours to make them. Again disappointing. I?ve played this game for a few years now & same old, same old seriously thinking of abandoning.

The last Time, it give 3 experience points only. No items. (The gnome needs 4 hours.)

Paul__
09-19-20, 03:29 PM
The last Time, it give 3 experience points only. No items. (The gnome needs 4 hours.)

I think the purpose of the goal is a checklist - it?s not required for the pet.

The gnome gives you a random part that will help you with the event.

flash64
09-20-20, 12:15 AM
Goal 4

Nice reward yes.......but takes 2 hours to make painted acorns........4 hours in decorator...... then mostly drops experience points & seldom anything helpful. Frustrating to say the least

judyandthecat
09-20-20, 04:59 PM
Nice reward yes.......but takes 2 hours to make painted acorns........4 hours in decorator...... then mostly drops experience points & seldom anything helpful. Frustrating to say the least

Yes I agree but it is going to be a beautiful animated decoration after the event!

TwixAndScones
09-20-20, 07:44 PM
Yes I agree but it is going to be a beautiful animated decoration after the event!

Do you think I should get to that part to at least get the fall decorator (the gnome) ?

Paul__
09-20-20, 07:48 PM
Do you think I should get to that part to at least get the fall decorator (the gnome) ?

I would recommend it is easy you only need to make 1 of each of the craft. I have it on my farm if you want to see it. I don’t know if the animation will show though.

raissawinda
09-20-20, 10:44 PM
I googled the Badgers and they're so cute!! I don't know if I can win it in this event, but the pictures google showed they're awesome :) think I should do my best. Wish me luck with the green leaves from my chickens...

Moissonor
09-21-20, 08:40 AM
I have finished.
The Badger can live in a Wildlife Den, Rescue Pen, or Foxy’s Den.

P.S. I have now to recycle 200 eggs. I have already throw away 500 eggs in the last 4 days.

Paul__
09-21-20, 11:27 AM
I have finished.

P.S. I have now to recycle 200 eggs. I have already throw away 500 eggs in the last 4 days.

Congratulations on your pet!

logansmil
09-21-20, 01:26 PM
I have finished.

Congratulations....

I may as well give up now. All my habitats listed above are full. I'll sell all my event items to help others.

judyandthecat
09-21-20, 04:01 PM
Congratulations....

I may as well give up now. All my habitats listed above are full. I'll sell all my event items to help others.

Are you playing on an Apple device? If so you can store pets.

TwixAndScones
09-21-20, 05:58 PM
I would recommend it is easy you only need to make 1 of each of the craft. I have it on my farm if you want to see it. I don?t know if the animation will show though.

That, and I just created a mushroom area on my farm.

I still haven't gotten the free mushroom thing they give you after you get past a certain point. All the 4 I have was bought via gems!

So I'll do it, I may also get the gnome then, too.

lihuetown
09-21-20, 06:11 PM
When does the Autumnal Equinox Event end? and What is the prize for completing the falling into Autumn challange?
Thanks

TwixAndScones
09-21-20, 06:12 PM
When does the Autumnal Equinox Event end? and What is the prize for completing the falling into Autumn challange?
Thanks

It ends in 8 (or so) days - and when you complete it fully, you'll get a pet. The badger

The pet looks like this

lihuetown
09-21-20, 06:45 PM
I have completed the "Autumnal Equinox event" and have the badger but was wondering if anyone had completed the "falling into Autumn" challenge and what the prize is.
Thanks

TwixAndScones
09-21-20, 06:53 PM
I have completed the "Autumnal Equinox event" and have the badger but was wondering if anyone had completed the "falling into Autumn" challenge and what the prize is.
Thanks

I'm not sure, so I'll let someone with that knowledge answer.

Paul__
09-21-20, 07:06 PM
Thanks

The prize for Falling into Autumn is a resource to help around the farm. This could be an upgrade part or an expansion part.

logansmil
09-21-20, 11:00 PM
Are you playing on an Apple device? If so you can store pets.

Afraid not. I use an android phone. Never mind, as they say - you win some you lose some.

TwixAndScones
09-22-20, 12:34 PM
My mushroom area!

I will buy the red bird house soon to place near it, but it looks nice so far!

Finally got the Fall decorator and the free mushroom platform.

May continue it, since I'm already halfway through the event. (I'm on part 5, might as well continue)

Paul__
09-22-20, 04:58 PM
My mushroom area!

I will buy the red bird house soon to place near it, but it looks nice so far!

Finally got the Fall decorator and the free mushroom platform.

May continue it, since I'm already halfway through the event. (I'm on part 5, might as well continue)

Very nice!

Paul__
09-23-20, 09:00 PM
Storm8 has given us a free gift for people who were struggling with this event! Thank you Storm8!

Thanks for Playing!
Mabel: Thanks for your continuous support! Fall in love with fall and enjoy extra Painted Acorns!
Have some extra Painted Acorns! [Click Go]
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Painted Acorns, 3 experience points

TwixAndScones
09-24-20, 12:10 AM
Storm8 has given us a free gift for people who were struggling with this event! Thank you Storm8!

Thanks for Playing!
Mabel: Thanks for your continuous support! Fall in love with fall and enjoy extra Painted Acorns!
Have some extra Painted Acorns! [Click Go]
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Painted Acorns, 3 experience points

This is nice of them to do so. Hopefully it will indeed help those struggling with said event.

linborg
09-24-20, 02:12 PM
Nearly impossible to get leaves from chickens!

Hanja49
09-24-20, 03:05 PM
Where do you get the acorns to make painted acorns?

raissawinda
09-24-20, 04:03 PM

Drops randomly from the badger on your farm...

judyandthecat
09-24-20, 04:38 PM

Random drop from Badger
I see quite a few for sale in the paper too!

judyandthecat
09-24-20, 04:39 PM
Drops randomly from the badger on your farm...

Ha I should read to bottom of page before answering!

Hanja49
09-24-20, 04:56 PM
Random drop from Badger
I see quite a few for sale in the paper too!

Thanks!

TheJenny007
09-27-20, 05:15 AM
My chickens and b&b haven?t been kind to me at all. I?ve been stuck on stage 6 for days now. I can?t get the middle leaves for the lights one. It?s quite frustrating! The only good thing is I?ll be able to sell the supplies for max $ at the end lol

TheJenny007
09-27-20, 05:18 AM
Forgot to mention I sell them for next to nothing during the event, especially the leaves from the badger but if I have leftovers at the end then I sell them for Max lol

TwixAndScones
09-27-20, 06:01 PM
Finally got enough to afford the bird house.

Very cool next to the mushroom platforms I bought and the one I won for free.

Anyway, I decided not to participate in the winning of the badger pet itself - because I had gotten a bit busy, so I will not get that. But I'm happy with what I've created (the little mushroom area!)

Paul__
09-27-20, 07:55 PM
Finally got enough to afford the bird house.

Very cool next to the mushroom platforms I bought and the one I won for free.

Anyway, I decided not to participate in the winning of the badger pet itself - because I had gotten a bit busy, so I will not get that. But I'm happy with what I've created (the little mushroom area!)

I like it! The badger Mushrooms fit nicely with the mushroom house habitat. I have a badger mushroom in my cellar from one of my goals.

TwixAndScones
09-27-20, 09:49 PM
I like it! The badger Mushrooms fit nicely with the mushroom house habitat. I have a badger mushroom in my cellar from one of my goals.

Yeah, I got to thinking almost a week and a half ago that "oh, the mushroom house (the gnome gathering) would look nice paired with the mushroom platform!" The idea was already forming/taking place in my mind before I had even bought and got the platforms. I'm glad it worked and looked somewhat decent in the end when it was all paired together.

Though the downside to that is the fact I have to severely be careful on NOT accidentally clicking them. Otherwise, POOF! gone.

It's probably better that you have yours in your storage/cellar tab until the event is over. Especially if you still want to keep it.

Anyway, I hope something good comes next - after said event is over. Something that hopefully includes decorative pieces or an exotic pet.

Woldawson
09-28-20, 05:39 PM
Finally completed goals & won the Badger only to find he lives on Foxys Den🙄. We can only own one Foxys Den. Why give us 4 Boabab Trees that we can?t place many pets on but only allow one Foxy Den that is full??

Paul__
09-28-20, 05:56 PM
Finally completed goals & won the Badger only to find he lives on Foxys Den. We can only own one Foxys Den. Why give us 4 Boabab Trees that we can?t place many pets on but only allow one Foxy Den that is full??

Have you checked the back of the card in the cellar? Sometimes, they can go in more than one habitat. I still have to make a few more items so I don’t have my pet yet. Crossing my fingers I will get it tomorrow.

Woldawson
09-28-20, 06:42 PM
Have you checked the back of the card in the cellar? Sometimes, they can go in more than one habitat. I still have to make a few more items so I don’t have my pet yet. Crossing my fingers I will get it tomorrow.

Badger can go on the Wildlife Den & Rescue Pen, I?ve been maxed out on those for years. Plus Jed the Toucan can?t be placed on Tropical Bird Base & Bride Rabbit & Sheila Rabbit can?t be placed on Rabbit or Bunny Burrows. I also have 2 Beavers in store that can?t be placed on the Beaver Den. What?s that about!!??

Paul__
09-28-20, 07:25 PM
Badger can go on the Wildlife Den & Rescue Pen, I?ve been maxed out on those for years. Plus Jed the Toucan can?t be placed on Tropical Bird Base & Bride Rabbit & Sheila Rabbit can?t be placed on Rabbit or Bunny Burrows. I also have 2 Beavers in store that can?t be placed on the Beaver Den. What?s that about!!??

When new habitats come out, Storm8 does not usually allow previous released pets to go in them.

For example, the Jed Bird was released during the Best Jed Ever event in June of 2018

The Tropical Bird base came out during the Tacky Tiki Party event in July 2018.

Only pets that were released after the Tacky Tiki Party even and the Tropical base could go in that habitat. For example, the Rainbow Toucan from a few months ago goes in the Tropical Base

TwixAndScones
09-29-20, 02:09 PM
So glad that this ends today, purely because of my fear of accidentally clicking on the mushroom platforms that I want to still save after the event is over. Luckily I haven't yet, but the fear is still very much there regardless.

A1ian0re
09-29-20, 03:32 PM
If anyone needs Silver Maples I have just put 26 in my shop, I?m going to bed so I can?t collect or sell anymore but I hope they help someone get the badger, I?m so happy I got mine! And managed to help my mum get hers too! Thank you for the event Storm8!!!!

TwixAndScones
09-29-20, 06:12 PM
Yes! I can now click and really look at my mushroom area on my farm. As I was scared to really pay attention to it before, due to having the accidental possibility of clicking on it. Anyway, I cannot wait for the next event or (whatever it may be) to roll out!

Also, good news! the fall decorator still moves around even after the event has ended. That is very nice.

b95709e
09-30-20, 12:48 AM
Unfortunately another event finishes before I have managed to get the tasks completed, I use crystals etc but lose so many good pets due to not getting enough drops for the tasks.
Also, can we get more things to spend our gold bells on!

segelj
09-30-20, 03:37 AM
Unfortunately another event finishes before I have managed to get the tasks completed, I use crystals etc but lose so many good pets due to not getting enough drops for the tasks.
Also, can we get more things to spend our gold bells on!

I also would love to see more things to spend gold bells on. As well as silver.

There is nothing to buy and I have been skipping a lot of the truck orders because, well,......... what is the point to only get more bells?? I have all the bronze bells I need and getting the gold and silver seem pointless to me.

In addition, the treehouse prize options are also boring to me. I have never seen them change. I only see the same handful of options repeated every few weeks. Didn?t want them last year, the year before, still don?t want them now. What?s up with this small amount of repetitive options?

As far as this particular event goes, as soon as I realized how difficult the chicken drop was made, I made the early decision to only go as far as getting the mushroom decoration and the gnome decoration, then I quit.

I?ve been playing for over 5 years. I every play daily, several times a day.

b95709e
09-30-20, 05:33 AM
Yeah I agree. Love the game and played it for years but a lot of the events now can only be completed within the timescale if you use crystals! Also the upgrades on the barn and silo don’t increase capacity by much anymore. The land expansion takes loads of money.

Paul__
09-30-20, 01:36 PM
Yeah I agree. Love the game and played it for years but a lot of the events now can only be completed within the timescale if you use crystals! Also the upgrades on the barn and silo don?t increase capacity by much anymore. The land expansion takes loads of money.

I was able to complete this event because I traded with others. Make sure to use the newspaper feature and see if there are event items you can buy! I always buy event items when I see them in the paper.