PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sales

hagypagy
09-14-20, 08:32 PM
This has been a great Black Friday Sale!
:love_heart:Thanks Storm8:love_heart:

Shibuya's Item catalogue posts start here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343-Black-Friday-Sales&p=1635786&viewfull=1#post1635786).

There is also four! new plots available!

Coord Royal Point Wisp Lantern Coins Expansion Permit
M-3 2 600 65 1 300 000 18
N-3 2 600 65 1 350 000 18
M-2 2 600 45 1 300 000 13
N-2 2 600 55 1 300 000 13
2 600 230 5 250 000 62

All four plots are half price during the sale!! :eek:

Happy gem spending everyone! ;)

—————————————

Original Post:

Hey everyone,
Might be a little early :eek: but I thought I’d start a thread with what we hope to see on sale for this years Black Friday Sales!

I‘m hoping the following will be available:

Wisteria House - from the Frog Prince Event 2017
(been wanting this for years even though it’s deco, it’s beautiful)
Meadow - from the Flower Frenzy Event 2015
Spring Lighthouse
Iguana (my game was crashing that MH and I couldn’t play)
Tide Turtle
Fire Engine
Singing Flowers (they are so cute!!)
Wisteria Tree
Galaxy Tree
Tree Of Scholars
Rift Tree
Grand Blossoming Tree
Blossoming Willow
Jellybloom Bush
Desert Path
Narwhal! (this is so cool, would love one)
Round Table!
Knight Statue
Deep Sea Kelpie
Ocean Floor Path (they’re beautiful!)

Storm8 could you pretty please include a couple of my suggestions?
I know I’d definitely be spending a lot of gems if any are available. ;)
Thank you so much!

Getting so excited already!! :eek:

(Thanks SW :love_heart:)

SofiaDeo
09-15-20, 10:02 AM
Those all sound great. Plus stuff from the Blossom event; I'd like another bridge & more of anything blue!

TeikaEmberstorm
09-16-20, 04:11 AM
Golden mine
Beast hunt statues
Fi Fi and baby Fi Fi
Food/feast dropping table
The storm mill building
If the haunted buildings and witch's potion cauldron aren't brought back for Halloween I'd like to add them to the list
Dark purple animals - like royal dark and dark unicorns, shadow lynx, dark wolf, onyx animals
Several pretty trees, particularly the red fur tree........I love trees in real life
Pretty shrubs or flowers like the jellybloom
Wisteria and blossom event items

Over in the other thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100668-*Question*-What-item-s-would-you-like-re-released-for-the-holidays), several people mentioned the love shack, Christmas and haunted stables, beast bane, cabbage hut, wizard schools.....

kat8rose
09-16-20, 04:01 PM
Anything that drops wisp essence is desperately needed by me. Would luv another way of collecting cloudberries (?). The blue ones, lol.

robotparade
09-16-20, 04:29 PM
Snow walls and ice path. These would fit in great with a Christmas/winter event as well.

newyear5780
09-16-20, 11:54 PM
Oh, yes yes please, I missed out on loads of Halloween decos, haunted stable, haunted castle, haunted walls and towers (was there a gate too?) spooky paths, the whole truck load please! I was too low level, couldn't get through.
Plus the blue themed decos from the blossom event, I was too low level for that and couldn't make much headway in that one either.
I am good for energy animals and most drops, incl nuggets, but would love love love more guaranteed ticket droppers.

Most people want a fleet of alis on sale too! : D If that hydra goes on sale I might get a second one on principle. ; )

shambalaya
09-17-20, 12:40 AM
Here's my wish list <3

2nd royal exchange

Gothic castle or any other castle to send out more adventures ( my feast production way exceeds possibility to use)

wisp/seal/cloudberry dropper- I have NO droppers, missed those 62 gems katz people because I thought they were ugly and then I was going to get them anyway for practical reasons but fell asleep j,g

Guaranteed golden nugget dropper:-D (or at least the golden mine)

Destrier & Rouncey (horse Ali's) for 150 gems each :-D

Strawberry + chocolate multi dropper (love those sweet feasts and I'm always maxed on icecream and syrup)

Tiles/road paths that you can put things on top of

Floating garden/castle that you can still put things underneath (love floating cities)

Ali's

dupel
09-17-20, 01:02 AM
I think we need one more building for tickets trading. Even if the time there is doubling. Let`s write to support for adding this one! :o

SpiritWind00
09-17-20, 05:06 AM
I think we need one more building for tickets trading. Even if the time there is doubling. Let`s write to support for adding this one! :o
Hi, welcome to the forum! A second exchange would be really helpful and having the suggestion here in the forum is all that's required. Thank you for posting;) (Support are only available to assist players with bugs and glitches etc)

bumbleebeeville
09-17-20, 08:27 AM
Here's my wish list <3

2nd royal exchange

Gothic castle or any other castle to send out more adventures ( my feast production way exceeds possibility to use)

wisp/seal/cloudberry dropper- I have NO droppers, missed those 62 gems katz people because I thought they were ugly and then I was going to get them anyway for practical reasons but fell asleep j,g

Guaranteed golden nugget dropper:-D (or at least the golden mine)

Destrier & Rouncey (horse Ali's) for 150 gems each :-D

Strawberry + chocolate multi dropper (love those sweet feasts and I'm always maxed on icecream and syrup)

Tiles/road paths that you can put things on top of

Floating garden/castle that you can still put things underneath (love floating cities)

Ali's

I love the idea of a floating garden/castle. It would be really cool as a walker. We could have a castle version of Howls moving castle! I would so leave that walker out :)

As for items I would love - (I feel this is reiterating other people)
Golden mine or other gold nugget dropper,
Love more of the Destrier & Rouncey
the log path
A wisp essence dropper
Haunted Keep
bubbling volcano (I kind of want a 2nd one)

GameAddicted007
09-17-20, 02:47 PM
Possibility to buy for gems the prizes for past 5 events - I couldn't win any of the main prizes as well as adventure prizes.
Ring bearer girl and boy (the boy was looking like a priest, I don't know what was exact name of that cutie).
Kangaroo - normal color and for example green with white polka dots (I know it sounds crazy, but that would look cute).
Animated chameleon who would change colors and catch flies. Or ok, I'll be happy with a melancholic looking frog as well.
Rhinoceros.
Hedgehog carrying a mushroom or an apple on its needles.
Elephant with water fountain coming out of its trunk.
Mammoth: one brown, one grey, one white.
Zebra.
Stork.
Half-cat and half-crocodile from Donald Bisset's fairy tale.
An old happy guy who lights street lantern.
People say one should dream big. So here I am. :)

SofiaDeo
09-17-20, 08:41 PM
Possibility to buy for gems the prizes for past 5 events - I couldn't win any of the main prizes as well as adventure prizes.
Ring bearer girl and boy (the boy was looking like a priest, I don't know what was exact name of that cutie).
Kangaroo - normal color and for example green with white polka dots (I know it sounds crazy, but that would look cute).
Animated chameleon who would change colors and catch flies. Or ok, I'll be happy with a melancholic looking frog as well.
Rhinoceros.
Hedgehog carrying a mushroom or an apple on its needles.
Elephant with water fountain coming out of its trunk.
Mammoth: one brown, one grey, one white.
Zebra.
Stork.
Half-cat and half-crocodile from Donald Bisset's fairy tale.
An old happy guy who lights street lantern.
People say one should dream big. So here I am. :)
I love all of these ideas!

cccymaaa
09-17-20, 09:04 PM
I would love to get the 2nd Royal Exchange and the other castle for adventures. Green wisp too.

RonjaR82
09-18-20, 02:29 AM
:love_heart: I would love :love_heart: :
- Another Castle/ Barracks to go adventuring.
- Feast/ food droppers. Preferably multidroppers, maybe also with coin drops? (I love my Ye Olde Bar 'n Grille!)
- Cheap decoration only items, like Trees and Paths. Maybe even some for Coins instead of Gems? That would be awesome! :D
- Cheap offerings in general. I loved the previous sale where there were nice things for every wallet!
- Items/decorations/ animals that drop deco's :love_heart:

This is not a wish especially for the sale, but more for future prizes in general. (sorry for posting here, hope it's ok)
I would love to see more variation in drops. Like Greta, Mothmonster, multidroppers, the adorable Dwarfs & Gnomes, decoration droppers
And I would LOVE if there were more things we could use some drops for, like Dragon Scales. You drown in them, but you can't do anything with them. Maybe create extra trades in the Royal Exchange? This would make more prizes/ items/ drops more valuable.

TeikaEmberstorm
09-18-20, 03:50 AM
Love the dragon scale trade idea.

Jojoluvvy
09-22-20, 01:03 PM
All these ideas are great, I'd like to also request maybe the Naga? Even if its in the Barons tent- I currently have quite a few Naga trade items in my inventory from various pets and the trade post but am apparently not allowed to do the Naga trade itself without having a Naga. Also could we get a way to get academy scrolls? Since they're not being offered during events anymore... maybe a pet? A building?

Woldawson
09-22-20, 06:53 PM
I would love to get the 2nd Royal Exchange and the other castle for adventures. Green wisp too.

That would be great, maybe something smaller like the Barracks. Even with all the animals & decor that drop trade tickets, it?s no where near enough.

claupu
09-24-20, 10:29 AM
I'd love a second Royal Exchange as well. Or at least cut the needed time for a deal in half permanently. I would also be happy with a building to convert trade tickets to Expasion and Explorer Permits. I have so many Trade Ticket droppers that I can't do anything else at the Exchange. New trades would be very welcome. Especially for the Elven things.

Some new things to buy with all those runes would be great too.

WittyWitch
09-24-20, 10:38 AM
There’s some really great ideas in here. I would also like another castle or the barracks to be on sale. I also like Clapu’s idea of something new to buy with the runes.. the bronze ones especially. I have over a thousand of them collecting dust. It would be great if the Hydra was on sale, too!

breenaramos3
10-25-20, 01:34 PM
The dragon scale trade, second Royal Exchange, and another option to send out adventures are all great ideas!!!

Items I would like to see for sale:
Pot of Gold - high coin drops
Black Widow - love the graphics and drops
Discounted anemones for Clownfish & Eels. Fully upgrading the Coral Castle takes soooo long.

Alicorns and daily energy droppers are always welcome!

Armida - I think she would be a great addition to my warriors. I wasn?t fortunate enough to to win her during the event.

Joasiowo
10-27-20, 04:47 AM
My hope to see on sale:

I don't know her name.
That's why I borrowed a WittyWitch's picture from a different topic.

Plus:
- Destier or Rouncey in a last year price. :)
- Thankful Gnomes or Armored Maxotaur

Regards.

stormaurora42
10-27-20, 08:39 AM
! Weekly Energy Droppers!

Weekly Alicorns ❤️
- Carousel Alicorn
- Mint Chip Alicorn (?)

Portia Bella ! (Pic (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910063.png_2v_31020.png))
- Or the recolor that Joasiowo posted!

Destrier & Rouncey

Daily Energy Droppers

Herd of Daily Alicorns (Multiple Options!)
- Glimmeregg Alicorn
- Pastel Alicorn (Very cheap though; 2+ energy drops are NOT great! >.< )
- Aquatic Alicorn

Golden Mine
- Or any guaranteed Golden Item droppers!

Guaranteed Expansion Permit Droppers!
Other expansion item droppers
- Glimmergras Dragon
- Bengal Tiger
- Skunkupining

Other

Spellbound Princess

Glimmergras Flamingo

Enchanted Leopard

Bailey (Mixed feelings on whether i'd buy her though; I was really sad not to get her!)

Thankful Gnomes (Drop all kinds of Feasts!)

kolakid
10-28-20, 05:29 AM
Hoping for anything that drops Wisp Essence

Wisp
Fire Fly
Grand Fire Fly

A Wisp Essence Dropper
An Explorer Permit Dropper

jkc619
10-28-20, 03:53 PM
I would pay an arm and a leg to get the haunted queen/king's court that was offered at Halloween several years ago. I was on a break and missed that one. Not the skin that you can put on your existing court, but the black/grey/green extra one. I weep every time I go visit someone that has one.

Selasane
10-29-20, 12:03 PM
I have gone down the rabbit hole of things and realized there are waaaaay too many things I want.

Trees, any and all (bonus if permanent item with collection so I can see them forever). Rainbow/pink animals, all the kittens, and of course energy droppers (perfer non-horse ones!)

olcastle
10-29-20, 10:40 PM
I just want the Ghostly Grave, it departed too soon.
And the second Royal Exchange, of course.

Passera
10-30-20, 09:56 AM
Would love to see something that gives academy scrolls or lets us trade for them! It has been way too long since we've gotten any. And of course Ali's or other energy droppers under 200 gems each would be greatly appreciated!!

stormaurora42
10-30-20, 12:28 PM
Would love to see something that gives academy scrolls or lets us trade for them! It has been way too long since we've gotten any. And of course Ali's or other energy droppers under 200 gems each would be greatly appreciated!!

Academy Scroll dropper: How about a brown and gold recolor of the 1x1 Ancient Owl (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AncientOwl.png) sitting on a pile of Academy Scrolls? 🤩 One drop every... 2 days? To keep things fair?

I think people wouldn't mind that it would eventually be a moot drop because it would solve their Student unlocking problems. 😊

We are getting some Scrolls in an upcoming event (Proof ( https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109537-Castle-Story-9-26-The-Academy-(main-story)&p=1633450&viewfull=1#post1633450)) which we're super greatful for- but I like the idea of a Scroll dropper to balance things out for those of us who started playing later and didn't have a chance to get ANY previous scrolls/students! 🥰❤️

(As a Brand New / First Time Introduced item it would likely be at full price and a good moneymaker for S8 too! 😊 and it would go nicely with [after? Can't time] the upcoming event release too! ❤️ )

bfsmith
10-31-20, 02:16 PM
Cabbage hut

Joasiowo
11-12-20, 05:55 AM
Ahhh, I forgot to write about one character that I would love to see on Black Friday Sale.
A lovely Swirlicorn, for those unlucky players who had no luck during the event.
I would be very grateful.
Thank You.

P.S. What is the name of the character from post # 21?
Or just Portia Bella's sister?

AnnirasSweets
11-12-20, 12:48 PM
...snip...
P.S. What is the name of the character from post # 21?
Or just Portia Bella's sister?

Rosemarie - introduced in the Spring Sale (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110217-Castle-Story-2020-Doorbuster-sales-Limited-time-offers-Sales-information&p=1617675&viewfull=1#post1617675) earlier this year.

Joasiowo
11-13-20, 05:30 AM
Thank You AnnirasSweets.
I knew I could count on You
and your substantive answers. :)

I saw Spring Sale, but I didn't have enough gems back then.
And her name was not on the pop up screen. Thank you once again.
Regards.

Lyzau
11-24-20, 06:33 AM
Does anyone know what date and time the Black Friday sale goes live? I see many companies that already have their sales going, just wondering when to start getting excited. :)

robotparade
11-24-20, 09:11 AM
Does anyone know what date and time the Black Friday sale goes live? I see many companies that already have their sales going, just wondering when to start getting excited. :)

In past years I think the sales started on Friday, not earlier.

Joasiowo
11-24-20, 09:28 AM
A few days ago, a pop up screen showing Winter Wizard and Cerberus pop appeared. There was also info: "discover new items and exclusive offers - 11/27"

BiggerBubbles
11-24-20, 04:25 PM
Hoping for anything that drops Wisp Essence

Wisp
Fire Fly
Grand Fire Fly

A Wisp Essence Dropper
An Explorer Permit Dropper

Absolutely yes, yes and YES. This is what I want, so I don?t have to keep chasing them.

robotparade
11-26-20, 09:52 AM
A few days ago, a pop up screen showing Winter Wizard and Cerberus pop appeared. There was also info: "discover new items and exclusive offers - 11/27"

Oh I didn’t see that! I only saw that the Royal Exchange would give twice the tickets for half the time starting 11/27

GiselleX16
11-26-20, 11:06 AM
See my post #600 on the musings and spec thread.

robotparade
11-26-20, 04:30 PM

Can’t wait!

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 07:46 AM
So excited for sale!

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 10:13 AM
Hoping for winter decor! And energy droppers of course.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 12:09 PM
Sadly, no winter stuff I wanted, whomp whomp. Or deals on energy droppers that intrigue me. The destrier sale was THE BEST.
I am curious about what the ocean floor looks like-anybody have it?

SylvanSanctuary
11-27-20, 12:11 PM
Sale started!

And new land released at half price. The plots are near the poisoned land. At least M-2 and N-2 if I looked at Shibuya’s map correctly.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 12:22 PM
Any idea what storybook gnome drops? I cannot get inventory page to load

AnnaMvH
11-27-20, 12:24 PM
what does the winter wizard drop? It says “blessing of the alicorn” but can’t find any info

puzzlecatz
11-27-20, 12:25 PM
Anyone knows what the Winter Wizard drops? It is not in the inventory guide and the card says visit for blessings of the alicorn?

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 12:28 PM
Anyone knows what the Winter Wizard drops? It is not in the inventory guide and the card says visit for blessings of the alicorn?
That means a full energy refill of 40. once a week.

queens_ransom
11-27-20, 12:28 PM

I believe blessing of the alicorn means a full energy refill (40 energy) once a week. So it's probably a weekly energy dropper. But I'm just guessing!

LawyerLynn
11-27-20, 12:29 PM
Sale started!

And new land released at half price. The plots are near the poisoned land. At least M-2 and N-2 if I looked at Shibuya’s map correctly.

After you purchase those two plots, the two behind them are available for purchase on sale.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 12:31 PM
Is that it for land on sale?

LawyerLynn
11-27-20, 12:33 PM
Is that it for land on sale?

I have only seen those 4 plots on sale, but there may be others that are blocked by plots that I have not opened yet.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 12:35 PM
I have only seen those 4 plots on sale, but there may be others that are blocked by plots that I have not opened yet.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 12:39 PM

Well, no snowy wall or snowballs for sale. Or Christmas stuff. Boooo. But I am intrigued by the pink Alicorn and the storybook gnome. And for anyone who doe not have the golden mine it is so so worth it.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 12:43 PM
Does anyone have the koi pond or ocean floor so I can check it out??

farmerted7
11-27-20, 12:45 PM
Sadly, no winter stuff I wanted, whomp whomp. Or deals on energy droppers that intrigue me. The destrier sale was THE BEST.
I am curious about what the ocean floor looks like-anybody have it?

Last year there was a winter sale with a lot of wintry items, so maybe you will get your wishes in a few weeks!?

I have the ocean floor, it?s blue bold and beautiful!

farmerted7
11-27-20, 12:48 PM
The cobblestone path size is a little off right now, but looking forward to this stone path lookalike so that more paths around the kingdom look the same!

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 12:51 PM
Last year there was a winter sale with a lot of wintry items, so maybe you will get your wishes in a few weeks!?

I have the ocean floor, it?s blue bold and beautiful:
Thank you for showing me the floor! So nice of you. And beautiful.
And I hope you are right about the sale :)

turtlenhare
11-27-20, 12:55 PM
I'd love a second Royal Exchange as well. Or at least cut the needed time for a deal in half permanently. I would also be happy with a building to convert trade tickets to Expasion and Explorer Permits. I have so many Trade Ticket droppers that I can't do anything else at the Exchange. New trades would be very welcome. Especially for the Elven things.

Some new things to buy with all those runes would be great too.

I totally agree!

lilkingdome
11-27-20, 01:00 PM
A Wisp, I really, really, really would LOVE a Yellow Wisp

GiselleX16
11-27-20, 01:05 PM
Great collection of sale items!

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 01:10 PM
Great collection of sale items!

Agreed! 😍❤️

I picked up a Mantistorm, have people found it to be a good Expansion Permit dropper?
And Royal Dark Unicorn, Golden Mines, Alicorns, ahhh i'm pleased! 🥰❤️

Won't be picking up a Winter Wizard at the price (400 Gems on sale, down from 800 Gems eep) even though he is very sweet looking, right now i'd rather have a weekly Alicorn/Royal Dark Unicorn (300 Gems, normally 600 or not available) for 100 Gems cheaper. 😥❤️
I'm still trying to get best realm-growing value for my gems, i'll keep him in mind for future sales once i'm more focused on interesting looks though! 😊

DeeDeeBird70
11-27-20, 01:14 PM

I have the Koi pond. 2x2 pond with 2 animated fish that swim in opposite circles. I didn?t paste picture because that does not show the movement. If you come visit, it?s in the left corner of my cow pasture.

I agree, a nice selection of sale items. I got the Autumn Faerie. I like her looks and a chance of gold items. Nice addition to my Faerie area. I already have 2 Gold mines and highly recommend getting one. Most of the other stuff I already have. Advantage of playing for a long time.

queens_ransom
11-27-20, 01:23 PM
There's no difference in the energy drop rate between the pink and the wedding alicorn, is there? Anybody know?

littelprincess0313
11-27-20, 01:24 PM
Cant place the snowy cabin because Im at the limit of this type of building - ideas?

federerGOAT
11-27-20, 01:25 PM

You cannot rotate it at all. It is set to that position.

fish63
11-27-20, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know hat the winter wizard does? Friend to the alicorns?

Lyzau
11-27-20, 01:30 PM
Why is it always the high ranking plots that go on sale? I don't remember ever having seen a sale for more regular plots for those of us who are slow going. :(
Other than that, great items on sale.

queens_ransom
11-27-20, 01:34 PM

I was thinking the same thing! I snatched one up last time it was available, but it's been ages and I would love another one.

By the way, I heartily recommend the forest wisp for anyone not yet done with the hidden forest storyline. I remember it made it possible for me to progress slowly but steadily while spending much less energy in the process. And now I still collect from it regularly for the Newborn Sprites it drops in order to do the Totem trades.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 01:37 PM

I have the Koi pond. 2x2 pond with 2 animated fish that swim in opposite circles. I didn?t paste picture because that does not show the movement. If you come visit, it?s in the left corner of my cow pasture.

I agree, a nice selection of sale items. I got the Autumn Faerie. I like her looks and a chance of gold items. Nice addition to my Faerie area. I already have 2 Gold mines and highly recommend getting one. Most of the other stuff I already have. Advantage of playing for a long time.
Thank you! Your kingdom is beautiful! And I am beyond jealous of your Greseldas fountain. I see what you mean about a pic not doing the koi pond justice. The animation is wonderful. I am going to purchase it for sure. I love fishies.

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 01:38 PM

Oo nice! 🥰❤️

There's no difference in the energy drop rate between the pink and the wedding alicorn, is there? Anybody know?
Well as dailies theoretically no, Right? I'll let someone who's had both in their kingdom and observed min drops for a while answer though. 🤔
Just want to note that Pink Alicorn has to be grown, whereas the Wedding Alicorn comes fully grown. That likely won't matter at all in the long run but I found it interesting. 😊

Why is it always the high ranking plots that go on sale? I don't remember ever having seen a sale for more regular plots for those of us who are slow going. :(
Other than that, great items on sale.

I think that only brand-new plots ever go on sale when they're first introduced, so we'll be forever a step behind. 😥 (Seems that way anyway; having to pay full-price for all plots we ever expand to kind of keeps you behind unless you sink a lot of $$ into chasing the yeeears of time, effort, & $ investment sunk in. Happy for those who can pounce on the deal though! ❤️ ) Best we can do is keep growing and take advantage of the expansion item, double trade ticket time, other useful drops, and high coin droppers! ❤️

It does feel like a losing battle though since sinking $ into growth when growth beyond the main questline plots is more expensive... oof. Ah well.
Ohhh look shiny! 👀❤️

DeeDeeBird70
11-27-20, 01:39 PM
It?s a Town building, they have a limit of 50 as per the Hub Building Guide. You have to sell a town building. Look at the list of Town buildings to see what (if any) you would want to sell.

Whoops. I was answering the question about the snowy cabin. Forgot to add the quote.

ShibuyaCloth
Old Items
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb901040.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Alicorn (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyAlicorn) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyAlicorn.png))Storable:YesInfo:An Alicorn! Gives 'Blessing of the Alicorn' - a full energy refill.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:Purchase Crafted in:Love ShackSize:1x1Requirements: 600 gems // 1 Sacred Wing, 1 Sacred Horn, 5 Lumin EssenceEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Production:1320 minutes // 22 hoursProd. Speed-up:88 gemsCollection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb901090.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Dragon (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyDragon) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyDragon.png))Storable:YesInfo:?Type:DecorationC lass:AnimalsSource:CraftingCrafted in:Magic Forge, Mystic KilnSize:1x1Requirements: 350 gems // 1 Dragon Egg, 1 Burning Ember, 10 Lumin EssenceEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2020
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909090.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Fi-Fi (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyFi-Fi) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyFi-Fi.png))Storable:YesInfo:One of Lady Pfefferknot's sweet, innocent little doggies. Pet it to see what it found for you!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:EventSize:1 x1Requirements: 200 gemsDrops:Coins (1300), Fur, Wood, Creep Tooth, , Rat Tail, Fey Crystal, Living Wood, Glimmer Dust, Earth WispEvents:A Family Affair - November 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursColl. Speed-up:32 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106558
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb902050.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Pink Alicorn (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyPinkAlicorn) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyPinkAlicorn.png))Storable:YesInfo:The fabled Pink Alicorn. Drops various amounts of energy.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:Purchase Size:1x1Requirements: 250 gemsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Valentine Sale - February 2017, Black Friday Sales - November 2017, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733Comments:Will grow into Pink Alicorn after 5 collections.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910038.png_2v_31020.pngBaby Royal Goat (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyRoyalGoat) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BabyRoyalGoat.png))Storable:YesInfo:This goat looks distinguished but he's still just as feisty! Brush it to collect even more Silky Fur.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:StorylineSi ze:1x1Requirements: 40 gemsEvents:A Swift Tailor - March 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Arc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:30 minutesColl. Speed-up:2 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852Comments:Tend 5x to grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb900092.png_2v_31020.pngBlack Horse (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlackHorse) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlackHorse.png))Storable:YesInfo:A noble black stable horse. Gives Horse Hair. Medium chance for more drops.Level:17Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:P urchaseSize:1x1Requirements: 150 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (250), Horse Hair, Carrots, FertilizerEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursColl. Speed-up:32 gems
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb710066.png_2v_31020.pngBlossom Bridge (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlossomBridge) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlossomBridge.png))Storable:YesInfo:Cross this beautiful bridge to see what you find! Can be won from the Glimmerblossom Event.Type:DecorationClass:TownSource:EventSize:2x 2Requirements: 100 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (50), Water, Fishes, Mermaid ScalesEvents:Glimmerblossom Festival - April 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:20 minutesColl. Speed-up:2 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104096Comments:3rd Individual Prize (125 Blossom Fan).
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb503005.png_2v_31020.pngBlossom Dojo L6 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlossomDojoL6) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlossomDojoL6.png))Storable:YesInfo:Drops Blossom Fans.Type:BuildingClass:OtherSource:EventSize:2x2R equirements: 200 gems // 8 Pink Lantern, 8 Blue Lantern, 8 Green LanternSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (700), Blossom Fan, LongswordEvents:Glimmerblossom Festival - April 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:300 minutes // 5 hoursColl. Speed-up:10 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104096Comments:Drops 25 Blossom Fan
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000080.png_2v_31020.pngBlossom Gate (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlossomGate) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlossomGate.png))Storable:YesInfo:Celebrate the Glimmerblossom Event with these stylish gates!Level:15Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:Eve ntSize:2x1Royal Points:3Requirements: 15 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Glimmerblossom Festival - April 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104096Comments:2nd Community Prize.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7030.png_2v_31020.pngBlossom Path (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlossomPath) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlossomPath.png))Storable:YesInfo:A path made of fallen Blossom Petals.Level:15Type:DecorationClass:RoadsSource:Ev entSize:1x1Requirements: 2 gemsSell:50 coinsEvents:Glimmerblossom Festival - April 2018, Summer Sales - August 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104096
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000079.png_2v_31020.pngBlossom Wall (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlossomWall) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BlossomWall.png))Storable:YesInfo:Celebrate the Glimmerblossom Event with these stylish walls!Level:15Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:Eve ntSize:1x1Requirements: 4 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Glimmerblossom Festival - April 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104096Comments:1st Community Prize. Opens with 63 Blossom Fans.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209009.png_2v_31020.pngColosseum L10 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL10) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ColosseumL10.png))Storable:YesInfo:A grand venue for knights to showcase their bravery! Harvest for Royal Crests, Mason's Chisels, and Mason's Hammers.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:EventSize:3x 3Requirements: 350 gems // 60 Mason's Hammer, 60 Mason's Chisel, 2 Builder's Paste, 6 Royal BeamSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Royal Crest, Troll Items, Rat Tail, Bones, Troll Essence, Fur, Troll ClubEvents:The Colosseum Of Beasts - May 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:180 minutes // 3 hoursColl. Speed-up:6 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91668
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb802090.png_2v_31020.pngDark Cave Formation (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DarkCaveFormation) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DarkCaveFormation.png))Storable:YesInfo:A rare rock formation from the Dark Caves. Drops rare materials.Level:15Type:MaterialClass:OtherSource:A dventureSize:2x2Requirements: 30 gemsDrops:Stone, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Adamant, Golden Nugget, MithrilEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Summer Sale - July 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208&p=1585971&viewfull=1#post1585971Comments:Can be cleared in 10 actions
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908055.png_2v_31020.pngDark Wyvern (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DarkWyvern) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DarkWyvern.png))Storable:YesInfo:A mighty flying beast tamed by the fieriest of knights! Pet it to see what it found for you!Level:15Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:Eve ntCrafted in:Trade WagonSize:1x1Requirements: 150 gems // 240 Wyvern Token / 150 Beast Master TokenSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Wyvern Milk, Coal, Earth Wisp, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Dragon ScaleEvents:Monster Hunt - January 2018, Beast Master - January 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Production:15 minutesProd. Speed-up:1 gemsCollection:480 minutes // 8 hoursColl. Speed-up:32 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767Comments:Initial production was 4 hours.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7021.png_2v_31020.pngDesert Path (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DesertPath) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DesertPath.png))Storable:YesInfo:A trail of warm desert sand.Type:DecorationClass:RoadsSource:EventSize:1x 1Requirements: 2 gemsSell:50 coinsEvents:Desert Night - August 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93332Comments:1st individual prize from the Desert Night event.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909097.png_2v_31020.pngFi-Fi (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Fi-Fi) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fi-Fi.png))Storable:YesInfo:Summon Fi-Fi and boost Scrapbook Parchment, Baron's Blanket, Baron's Dollie, Baron's Bonnet, and Baron's Love Note drops.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:EventCraf ted in:Trade WagonSize:1x1Requirements: 150 gems // 145 Shell TokenDrops:Coins (300), Scrapbook Parchment, Baron's Blanket, Baron's Dollie, Baron's Bonnet, Baron's Love Note, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, ElveniteEvents:A Family Affair - November 2018, Beast Master - May 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Production:15 minutesProd. Speed-up:1 gemsCollection:480 minutes // 8 hoursColl. Speed-up:32 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106558
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb73018.png_2v_31020.pngForest Wisp (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestWisp) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestWisp.png))Storable:YesInfo:A calmed forest spirit, who smells like freshly trimmed grass. Visit it to collect Forest Wisp Essence and more!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:PurchaseSi ze:1x1Requirements: 150 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (125), Forest Wisp Essence, Newborn Sprite, Forest Vines, Forest OreEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Arc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:720 minutes // 12 hoursColl. Speed-up:48 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb806010.png_2v_31020.pngGlimmer Rock Formation (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerRockFormation) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GlimmerRockFormation.png))Storable:YesInfo:A rare rock formation from beyond the Glimmergate. Drops rare materials and more Scrolls of Faereas Corpus than rocks!Level:27Type:MaterialClass:OtherSource:Adven tureSize:1x1Requirements: 35 gemsDrops:Glimmer Shard, Glimmer FragmentEvents:Summer Sale - July 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208&p=1585971&viewfull=1#post1585971Comments:Can be cleared in 6 actions
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7015.png_2v_31020.pngGold Path (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldPath) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoldPath.png))Storable:YesInfo:Stroll upon road of fortune and wealth! Prize from the Season of Luck event.Type:DecorationClass:RoadsSource:PurchaseSiz e:1x1Requirements: 2 gemsSell:50 coinsEvents:Season of Luck - March 2016, St Patrick Sales - February 2018, St Patrick Sales - March 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89601Comments:1st community prize from Season of Luck event. Only one sale for a very limited time at the event start.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702041.png_2v_31020.pngGolden Mine (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenMine) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoldenMine.png))Storable:YesInfo:A mine overflowing with gold! Always drops something Golden.Type:DecorationClass:TownSource:PurchaseSiz e:2x2Requirements: 520 gemsDrops:Jewels, Silver Ore, Glimmerdust, Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden AppleEvents:Limited Gems Offer - June 2016, Limited Gems Offer - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2017, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsCap:5Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91960Comments:1 Golden Mines with your purchase, 1400/2900 Gems Offer pack.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb9990013.png_2v_31020.pngHighland Calf (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HighlandCalf) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HighlandCalf.png))Storable:YesInfo:A beautiful highland cow! Gives Milk. High chance for rare drops.Level:10Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:P urchaseSize:1x1Requirements: 240 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Events:Monster Hunt - June 2017, Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:60 minutes // 1 hourColl. Speed-up:4 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99145Comments:Will grow into a Highland Cow after 5 tending.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7001003.png_2v_31020.pngIndustrial Fence (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_IndustrialFence) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IndustrialFence.png))Storable:YesInfo:A decorative fence that shows off your inventive prowess!Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:EventSize :1x1Requirements: 1700 coinsSell:0 coinsEvents:A Tinkerer's Tale - June 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108771
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7001004.png_2v_31020.pngIndustrial Gate (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_IndustrialGate) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-IndustrialGate.png))Storable:YesInfo:A decorative fence that shows off your inventive prowess!Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:EventSize :1x1Requirements: 11000 coinsSell:item cannot be sold!Events:A Tinkerer's Tale - June 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108771
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb807086.png_2v_31020.pngJellybloom Bush (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_JellybloomBush) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-JellybloomBush.png))Storable:YesInfo:Chop for a chance to find Siren's Songs, and Merfolk Scales!Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSource:EventSize :1x1Requirements: 35 gems // 2000 coinsSell:0 coinsDrops:Siren's Sheet Music, Jellybloom NectarEvents:Seafoam Serenade - June 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105036Comments:Can be cleared in 20 actions.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb710036.png_2v_31020.pngKoi Pond (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_KoiPond) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-KoiPond.png))Storable:YesInfo:Visit this beautiful Koi Pond to see what you find! Can be won from the Glimmerblossom Event. *Animated*Type:DecorationClass:OtherSource:EventSi ze:2x2Requirements: 150 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (25), Water, Fishes, Mermaid ScalesEvents:Glimmerblossom Festival - April 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104096Comments:4th Individual Prize (250 Blossom Fan).
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb805080.png_2v_31020.pngLiving Tree (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_LivingTree) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LivingTree.png))Storable:YesInfo:Shh, can you hear the whisper in the wind? Living Trees are very wise. High chance of dropping Living Wood.Level:15Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSource:Pur chaseSize:2x2Requirements: 120 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Living Wood, WoodEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gems
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7024.png_2v_31020.pngLog Path (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_LogPath) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LogPath.png))Storable:YesInfo:A natural path. Made from the finest wood!Type:DecorationClass:RoadsSource:EventSize:1x 1Requirements: 2 gemsSell:50 coinsEvents:The Frog Prince - February 2017, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97522Comments:1st Community Prize. Opens with 250 Water Lilies
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb806000.png_2v_31020.pngMagic Fruit Tree Sapling (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MagicFruitTreeSapling)Storable:No Info:A sapling from a Magic Fruit Tree. The adult tree drops fruit once a day.Level:10Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSource:Purc haseSize:2x2Requirements: 120 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:60 minutes // 1 hourColl. Speed-up:4 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107079Comments:Water 5 time to grow up.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb900040.png_2v_31020.pngManticore Cup (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ManticoreCup) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ManticoreCup.png))Storable:YesInfo:A baby Manticore. Watch out for the tail! Produces Fur, Manticore Whisker, and Mysterious Venom.Level:10Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:C raftingCrafted in:Magic Forge, Mystic KilnSize:1x1Requirements: 300 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Production:2760 minutes // 46 hours // 1,92 daysProd. Speed-up:184 gemsCollection:360 minutes // 6 hoursColl. Speed-up:24 gemsComments:Will grow into a Manticore after 5 tending
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910057.png_2v_31020.pngMantistorm (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Mantistorm) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Mantistorm.png))Storable:YesInfo:A brave and proud papa who loves his little cub. Has a chance to drop Expansion Permits and Trade Tickets when you tend her!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:EventSize:2 x1Requirements: 500 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (180), Trade Ticket, Expansion Permit, Wisp Lantern, Earth Wisp, Manticore WhiskerEvents:A Perfect Mantistorm - April 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:600 minutes // 10 hoursColl. Speed-up:40 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108259Comments:Final prize of the event.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700076.png_2v_31020.pngMeadow (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Meadow) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Meadow.png))Storable:YesInfo:A fantastic field of flowers.Type:DecorationClass:TownSource:EventSize: 2x2Requirements: 100 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2020
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700045.png_2v_31020.pngMermaid Pond (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MermaidPond) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MermaidPond.png))Storable:YesInfo:A pond fashioned after a Mermaid Princess Lorelei. Drops Mermaid Scales.Type:DecorationClass:OtherSource:PurchaseSi ze:3x3Requirements: 160 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:300 minutes // 5 hoursColl. Speed-up:20 gems
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700087.png_2v_31020.pngMythic Mushrooms (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MythicMushrooms) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MythicMushrooms.png))Storable:YesInfo:They're oversized, big and pretty colorful. I wonder what Ivy could make with these?Level:10Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSource:Pu rchaseSize:2x2Royal Points:3Requirements: 45 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Mushroom, GlimmerdustEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:15 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gems
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907075.png_2v_31020.pngNaga (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Naga) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Naga.png))Storable:YesInfo:A friendly sea brute tamed by the fiercest of knights! Chance to drop Naga Fins, Shell Armor, Seaweed, and coral decorations!Level:15Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSo urce:EventCrafted in:Trade WagonSize:1x1Requirements: 500 gems // 200 Naga Token / 135 Beast Master TokenSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (100), Naga Fins, Seaweed, Shell Armor, Hero's Crest, Coral Reef, Coral Ridge, Coral Cluster, Blue AnemoneEvents:Monster Hunt - July 2017, Beast Master - January 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Production:15 minutesProd. Speed-up:1 gemsCollection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99616Comments:Initial production was 4 hours.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7026.png_2v_31020.pngOcean Floor Path (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OceanFloorPath) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OceanFloorPath.png))Storable:YesInfo:A beautiful ocean path!Level:30Type:DecorationClass:RoadsSource:Purc haseSize:1x1Requirements: 2 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Summer Sales - August 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110217&p=1628035&viewfull=1#post1628035
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb216000.png_2v_31020.pngRooted Mine (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RootedMine) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RootedMine.png))Storable:YesInfo:An enchanted mine overtaken by nature. Drops Enchanter's Essence and Glimmerdust, with a chance to drop other resources!Level:10Type:DecorationClass:TownSource: PurchaseSize:2x2Requirements: 400 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Enchanter's Essence, Glimmerdust, Iron Ore, Wood, Stone, Golden Nugget, Silver Ore, Jewels, CoalEvents:Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96610Comments:100 Gems back during launch!
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909063.png_2v_31020.pngRoyal Dark Unicorn (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RoyalDarkUnicorn) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoyalDarkUnicorn.png))Storable:YesInfo:A mystic and beautiful horse with a shining horn. Pet it to see what it found for you!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:EventCrafte d in:Trade WagonSize:1x1Requirements: 600 gems // 500 Shell Token // 500 Widow TokenSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (200), Energy (40), Sword TokenEvents:Beast Master - September 2018, Beast Master - May 2019, Beast Master - October 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Production:15 minutesProd. Speed-up:1 gemsCollection:9960 minutes // 166 hours // 6,92 daysColl. Speed-up:664 gemsCap:4Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105857
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7001006.png_2v_31020.pngRoyal Gate II (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RoyalGateII) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoyalGateII.png))Storable:YesInfo:A supremely opulent gate.Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:PurchaseSize :2x1Requirements: 20 gemsEvents:Black Friday - November 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109949
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb900094.png_2v_31020.pngRoyal Horse (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RoyalHorse) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoyalHorse.png))Storable:YesInfo:A distinguished spotted stable horse. Gives Horse Hair. Best chance for more drops.Level:17Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:P urchaseSize:1x1Requirements: 200 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (300), Horse Hair, Carrots, FertilizerEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursColl. Speed-up:32 gems
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000087.png_2v_31020.pngRoyal Wall (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RoyalWall) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoyalWall.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Wall for your Kingdom.Level:15Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:P urchaseSize:1x1Royal Points:3Requirements: 8 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Beast Master - July 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105402
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910094.png_2v_31020.pngShadow Fangbeast (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ShadowFangbeast) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ShadowFangbeast.png))Storable:YesInfo:A tamed shadow beast. Pet him to see what he's found for you!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:EventCrafte d in:Trade WagonSize:1x1Requirements: 150 gems // 500 Shadow Tokens, 40 Fur, 40 Creep ToothSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (30), Earth Wisp, Roast ChickenEvents:Tis only a Game - July 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Production:45 minutesProd. Speed-up:3 gemsCollection:120 minutes // 2 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:4Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109038
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb911003.png_2v_31020.pngStorybook Gnome (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_StorybookGnome) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-StorybookGnome.png))Storable:YesInfo:This gnome is reading to help you complete any game!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:EventSize: 1x1Requirements: 175 gemsSell:0 coinsFound:Baron's RollDrops:Coins (324), Enchanted Essence, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, MushroomEvents:Tis only a Game - July 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:300 minutes // 5 hoursColl. Speed-up:20 gemsCap:4Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109038
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb911035.png_2v_31020.pngStudy Circle (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_StudyCircle) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-StudyCircle.png))Storable:YesInfo:A strange and mysterious circle that appeared from thin air. Visit it to collect Troll Spellbooks, Enchanted Scissors and more during the Academy storyline.Level:24Type:DecorationClass:OtherSource :PurchaseSize:2x2Requirements: 150 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (1298), Troll Spellbook, Enchanted Scissors, Dark CompassEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Arc:The Academy ICollection:720 minutes // 12 hoursColl. Speed-up:48 gemsCap:2Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109537
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb703056.png_2v_31020.pngTeacup Fountain (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TeacupFountain) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TeacupFountain.png))Storable:YesInfo:A conversation piece for any tea-lover!Type:DecorationClass:TownSource:EventSize:2x 2Requirements: 100 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Time For Tea - April 2017, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98345
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb703090.png_2v_31020.pngVictorian Garden (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_VictorianGarden) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-VictorianGarden.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Tend for various materials.Level:10Type:DecorationClass:PlantsSourc e:PurchaseSize:3x3Royal Points:155Requirements: 130 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Faerie Jar, Magic Fruit, Pile of Seeds, GlimmerbulbEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Spring Sales - May 2019, Summer Sale - July 2019, Summer Sales - August 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102111
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb902092.png_2v_31020.pngWedding Alicorn (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WeddingAlicorn) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WeddingAlicorn.png))Storable:YesInfo:The only animal fit to tow a wedding carriage!Type:DecorationClass:SpecialSource:EventS ize:1x1Requirements: 250 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (50), Energy (4, 8, 100)Events:Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:11 gemsCap:5Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7008.png_2v_31020.pngWedding Path (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WeddingPath) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WeddingPath.png))Storable:YesInfo:Walk down the aisle with this beautiful path!Type:DecorationClass:RoadsSource:PurchaseSize :1x1Requirements: 2 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Valentine Sale - February 2017, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Trades:Hunter TradeLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97157
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb900093.png_2v_31020.pngWhite Horse (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WhiteHorse) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WhiteHorse.png))Storable:YesInfo:A pristine white stable horse. Gives Horse Hair. Small chance for more drops.Level:17Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:P urchaseSize:1x1Requirements: 100 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (200), Horse Hair, Carrots, FertilizerEvents:Christmas Sale - December 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:480 minutes // 8 hoursColl. Speed-up:32 gems
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910021.png_2v_31020.pngWinter Mink (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WinterMink) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WinterMink.png))Storable:YesInfo:A marvelous and sweet rodent. Drops Mink Milk, Fish, Bones and even more Mink Lint.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:EventSize: 1x1Requirements: 40 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Mink Lint, Fish, FangbeastEvents:Snow Place Like Home - January 2019, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:90 minutes // 1,5 hoursColl. Speed-up:6 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107329
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb703025.png_2v_31020.pngWisteria House (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WisteriaHouse) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WisteriaHouse.png))Storable:YesInfo:Admire the garden at this lovely marsh house.Type:DecorationClass:TownSource:EventSize:2x 2Requirements: 60 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins (800)Events:The Frog Prince - February 2017, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:600 minutes // 10 hoursColl. Speed-up:40 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97522Comments:Final prize of the event.

>>> Part II (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788)

sunnygirl210
Does anyone know what the storybook gnome does? It says helps you win any game? Does it help you win in game challenges? I’m confused on this one.

ShibuyaCloth
11-27-20, 01:40 PM
<<< PartI (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343-Black-Friday-Sales&p=1635786&viewfull=1#post1635786)

Old Items
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000037.png_2v_31020.pngWrought-Iron Gate (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Wrought-IronGate) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Wrought-IronGate.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Gate for your Kingdom.Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:PurchaseS ize:2x1Royal Points:3Requirements: 60000 coinsSell:15000 coinsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000038.png_2v_31020.pngWrought-Iron Pole (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Wrought-IronPole) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Wrought-IronPole.png))Storable:YesInfo:A beautifully crafted structure perfect for any occasion.Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:Purchase Size:1x1Royal Points:3Requirements: 20 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Trades:Hunter TradeLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000036.png_2v_31020.pngWrought-Iron Wall (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Wrought-IronWall) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Wrought-IronWall.png))Storable:YesInfo:A beautifully crafted structure perfect for any occasion.Type:DecorationClass:WallsSource:Purchase Size:1x1Royal Points:3Requirements: 3 gemsSell:0 coinsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Trades:Hunter TradeLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733

New Items
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb499087.png_2v_31020.pngSnowy Cabin (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SnowyCabin) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SnowyCabin.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 150 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (220)Events:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb913090.png_2v_31020.pngAutumnal Faerie (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AutumnalFaerie) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AutumnalFaerie.png))Storable:YesInfo:This beautiful faerie loves all things autumn! Visit her for a chance of petals, golden items, and more!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:PurchaseSi ze:1x1Requirements: 400 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (75), Red Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Golden Egg, GlimmerdustEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:720 minutes // 12 hoursColl. Speed-up:48 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb913091.png_2v_31020.pngWinter Wizard (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WinterWizard) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WinterWizard.png))Storable:YesInfo:This wintery caregiver knowns the secret of the Alicorn! Visit him to collect the Blessing of the Alicorn.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:Purchas eSize:1x1Requirements: 800 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (200), Energy (40)Events:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:9960 minutes // 166 hours // 6,92 daysColl. Speed-up:664 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb913092.png_2v_31020.pngCerberus (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Cerberus) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Cerberus.png))Storable:YesInfo:This cute fella, or fellas, love a good pet! Pet them to collect Energy.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:Purchase Size:1x1Requirements: 400 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (2325), EnergyEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb913093.png_2v_31020.pngMammoth (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Mammoth) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Mammoth.png))Storable:YesInfo:This wooly mammoth travels far and wide! Pet it for a chance of Expansion supplies and more.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:PurchaseSi ze:1x1Requirements: 300 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (125), Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Bacon, BoneEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:180 minutes // 3 hoursColl. Speed-up:12 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000.png_2v_31020.pngCobblestone Path (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_CobblestonePath) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CobblestonePath.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Path for your Kingdom.Type:DecorationClass:RoadsSource:PurchaseS ize:1x1Requirements: 500 coinsSell:0 coinsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb911053.png_2v_31020.pngAngriest Gnomes (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AngriestGnomes) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AngriestGnomes.png))Storable:YesInfo:An infuriated gnome with a pitchfork and a torch. Confer with it to see what it has for you.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:PurchaseSiz e:1x1Requirements: 180 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins (100)Events:Black Friday Sales - November 2020Collection:360 minutes // 6 hoursColl. Speed-up:24 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788

Citizens
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76090.png_2v_31020.pngAgnes (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Agnes) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Agnes.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Agnes, a friend of Old Thomas.Type:CitizenSource:EventCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 300 CrownsEvents:Something Olde, Something New - August 2018, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105725Comments:5th Individual Prize (760 Agnes' Bouquet)
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51443.png_2v_31020.pngAllegra (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Allegra) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Allegra.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Allegra, friend of the realm.Type:CitizenSource:EventCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 300 CrownsEvents:Seafoam Serenade - June 2018, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105036Comments:5th Individual Prize (760 Mermaid Shell)
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76087.png_2v_31020.pngAzalea (Citizen) (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AzaleaCitizen) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AzaleaCitizen.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Azalea: Win crowns from events to summon Azalea to your realm.Level:25Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:A Midsummer Sprite's Dream - August 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105538Comments:Related to https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Azalea
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77019.png_2v_31020.pngBell Ringer (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BellRinger) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BellRinger.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Win crowns from events and summon a Bell Ringer to your realm!Level:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Summer Sales - August 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103750&p=1559075&viewfull=1#post1559075
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76081.png_2v_31020.pngBelladonna (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Belladonna) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Belladonna.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Belladonna: Ivy's beloved sister. Win crows from events to summon Belladonna to your realm.Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Arc:Sabina ICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105193
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77006.png_2v_31020.pngDiamond Faerie (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DiamondFaerie) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DiamondFaerie.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Diamond Faerie: Win crowns from events to summon the Diamond Faerie to your realm.Level:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77005.png_2v_31020.pngEarth Fairy (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EarthFairy) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EarthFairy.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Earth Fairy, Friend of the RealmLevel:15Type:CitizenSource:StorylineCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022&p=1546131
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76091.png_2v_31020.pngEpelus (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Epelus) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Epelus.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Epelus: A defeated foe. Win crowns from events to summon Epelus to your realm.Type:CitizenSource:StorylineCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Arc:Sabina IVCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105193
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77016.png_2v_31020.pngFire Faerie (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FireFaerie) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FireFaerie.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Fire Faerie: Win crowns from events to summon the Fire Faerie to your realm.Level:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110217&p=1617675&viewfull=1#post1617675
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76084.png_2v_31020.pngFwipple (Citizen) (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FwippleCitizen) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FwippleCitizen.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Fwipple: Win crowns from events to summon Fwipple to your realm.Level:25Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:A Midsummer Sprite's Dream - August 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105538Comments:Related to https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Fwipple
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76074.png_2v_31020.pngGuardsman (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Guardsman) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Guardsman.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:The Guardsman! Win Crowns from events to summon the Guardsman to yours realm. Purchase includes: The Guardsman, Exclusive Pet, and Exclusive DecorLevel:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 750 CrownsEvents:The Guardsman - May 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76086.png_2v_31020.pngLila (Citizen) (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_LilaCitizen) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LilaCitizen.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Lila: Win crowns from events to summon Lila to your realm.Level:25Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:A Midsummer Sprite's Dream - August 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105538Comments:Related to https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Lila
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77007.png_2v_31020.pngMaeve (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Maeve) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Maeve.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Maeve: Lady Pfefferknot! Win crows from events to summon Maeve to your realm.Type:CitizenSource:EventCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 200 gems // 500 CrownsEvents:A Family Affair - November 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106558
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76059.png_2v_31020.pngMaya (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Maya) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Maya.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Maya the Mystic! Win crowns from events to summon Maya to your realm. Purchase includes: Maya, Exclusive Pet, Exclusive Decor, Exclusive TradesLevel:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 1000 CrownEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Arc:Maya The MysticCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022Comments:Board walker
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77038.png_2v_31020.pngPeach Faerie (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PeachFaerie) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PeachFaerie.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Peach Faerie: Win crowns from events to summon the Peach Faerie to your realm.Level:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110217&p=1617675&viewfull=1#post1617675
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76085.png_2v_31020.pngPreedle (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Preedle) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Preedle.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Preeple: Win crowns from events to summon Preedle to your realm.Level:25Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:A Midsummer Sprite's Dream - August 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105538
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77011.png_2v_31020.pngRoyal Faerie (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RoyalFaerie) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RoyalFaerie.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Royal Faerie: Win crowns from events to summon the Royal Faerie to your realm.Level:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110217&p=1617675&viewfull=1#post1617675
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76083.png_2v_31020.pngSkeleton Pirate (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SkeletonPirate) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkeletonPirate.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Skeleton Pirate! Summon the Skeleton Pirate to roam your realm.Type:CitizenSource:EventCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 400 CrownsEvents:Tell No Tales - June 2018, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104868
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76060.png_2v_31020.pngThe Baron (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TheBaron) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TheBaron.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:The Baron: Win crowns from events to summon the Baron to your realm.Level:10Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76078.png_2v_31020.pngThe Tradesman (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TheTradesman) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TheTradesman.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Win crowns from events to summon The Tradesman Bertrand to your realm. Purchase unlocks: Bertrand, exclusive pet, exclusive decor, exclusive buildingLevel:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 750 CrownsEvents:The Tradesman - June 2018, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022&p=1523058&viewfull=1#post1523058
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77018.png_2v_31020.pngTrader Jouel (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TraderJouel) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TraderJouel.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Trader Jouel: Win crowns from events to summon Jouel to your realm!Level:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Beast Master - May 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108363
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77010.png_2v_31020.pngWater Faerie (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WaterFaerie) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WaterFaerie.png))Storable:Yes (Town Square)Info:Water Faerie: Win crows from events to summon the Water Faerie to your realm.Level:15Type:CitizenSource:PurchaseCrafted in:Town SquareRequirements: 500 CrownsEvents:Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Black Friday - November 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Black Friday Sales - November 2020Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 01:50 PM
Uh oh- Royal Dark Unicorn was listed in the regular Inventory Guide as weekly 40-energy drop, does the ? Here indicate that it's not confirmed or just wasn't updated? (Edit: Phew, thanks Rosewood_Keep! ❤️ )

Does Baby Fi-Fi drop 1800 coins every collection?

Thank you so much for the info as always! ❤️

Natasha_07
11-27-20, 01:51 PM
Can someone please tell what type of building is the 'snowy cabin' and thank you.

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 01:54 PM
Can someone please tell what type of building is the 'snowy cabin' and thank you.

Back of the card item desc claims it's a Town building. ��

Rosewood_Keep
11-27-20, 01:55 PM
The Royal Dark Unicorn I have from a previous monster hunt is a weekly dropper.

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 01:56 PM
The Royal Dark Unicorn I have from a previous monster hunt is a weekly dropper.

Oh phew, awesome! Thank you 😊❤️

ajohn2508
11-27-20, 01:59 PM
I have the pink and the wedding alicorn from previous events and they are completely equal in respect to drops. 4+ energy and I’ve gotten up to 100 from both of them at times.

Anyone know if the mammoth is brand new? Says expansion dropper and I might get two!

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 02:01 PM
I have the pink and the wedding alicorn from previous events and they are completely equal in respect to drops. 4+ energy and I’ve gotten up to 100 from both of them at times.

Anyone know if the mammoth is brand new? Says expansion dropper and I might get two!

Woo, thank you!

Hm i'm waiting to see if that means Wisp Lanterns and Earth Wisps, or Expansion Permits and Trade Tickets etc 👀

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 02:02 PM
Thanks Shibuya!! You are awesome

Stymie52
11-27-20, 02:03 PM
Please, please, S8, allow us to buy the Snowy Cabin without having to sell any other buildings. How wonderful would that be!

littelprincess0313
11-27-20, 02:04 PM
It?s a Town building, they have a limit of 50 as per the Hub Building Guide. You have to sell a town building. Look at the list of Town buildings to see what (if any) you would want to sell.

Whoops. I was answering the question about the snowy cabin. Forgot to add the quote.
I have 48 crafting buildings and 61 royal - so this shouldnt be the problem or am I wrong?

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 02:11 PM
Still no news on angriest gnome drops? Or did I totally miss it?
I agree about the plots, I have been playing for years and the sale plots are still too far away from me to be useful. I hope they help someone out thou!

queens_ransom
11-27-20, 02:16 PM

Thanks for confirming, ajohn!

Shibuya, I don't own one but I thought the white alicorn was a weekly energy dropper? You have it listed as drooping 40 energy every 22 hours. That can't be true, can it?

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 02:18 PM
Still no news on angriest gnome drops? Or did I totally miss it?
I agree about the plots, I have been playing for years and the sale plots are still too far away from me to be useful. I hope they help someone out thou!

Here's their Event thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109708-Castle-Story-10-24-Misunderstood-Medusa-event-information-on-page-1) I found from a quick google search if you'd like to look deeper, idk if the perma item we're seeing here was released later or is the same as or as the Angriest Gnomes spawn (which looks like it was event supply drop only).

Saame. 😊❤️

belbar22
11-27-20, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know what the winter wizard drops and the story book gnome.

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 02:22 PM

Shibuya, I don't own one but I thought the white alicorn was a weekly energy dropper? You have it listed as drooping 40 energy every 22 hours. That can't be true, can it?

White Alicorn is definitely a Weekly dropper, perhaps its initial growth cycle as Baby Alicorn is a pet every 22 hours? 🤔 and that was just listed as collection time for Baby Alicorn too?

ajohn2508
11-27-20, 02:25 PM
Does anyone know what the winter wizard drops and the story book gnome.

Storybook Gnome: Coins (324), Enchanted Essence, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Mushroom
Winter Wizard is a weekly energy dropper

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 02:27 PM
Mammoth

Shibuya came through as always! Just Wisp Lanterns and Earth Wisps, no permits from our Mammoth friend. ��

SpiritWind00
11-27-20, 02:31 PM
on the inventory cards, the coin and collection timers are a good indicator of what energy is likely to drop and then sometimes the back of the card gives clues. If the item isn't in the inventory guide, it's cause it's new (I know I miss some items, but rarely, lol). Will start tracking drops for the new items and if others could post too that would be great.

all in all, this is a great sale! happy spending to those that do :)

Oh, the Snowy Cabin says it's a town building on the back, so you'll need to sell off another town building to get it. I will ask for the cap to be increased again if you want to hold off, but it's unlikely to change. Can't hurt to ask though.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 02:32 PM
Here's their Event thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109708-Castle-Story-10-24-Misunderstood-Medusa-event-information-on-page-1) I found from a quick google search if you'd like to look deeper, idk if the perma item we're seeing here was released later or is the same as or as the Angriest Gnomes spawn (which looks like it was event supply drop only).

Saame. 😊❤️
Ahhh...thank you stormaurora, I appreciate you looking it up. I see what you are saying, event drop stuff....I am so curious about this one. It is adorable but I will only buy it if the drops are useful.

federerGOAT
11-27-20, 02:36 PM
on the inventory cards, the coin and collection timers are a good indicator of what energy is likely to drop and then sometimes the back of the card gives clues. If the item isn't in the inventory guide, it's cause it's new (I know I miss some items, but rarely, lol). Will start tracking drops for the new items and if others could post too that would be great.

all in all, this is a great sale! happy spending to those that do :)

Oh, the Snowy Cabin says it's a town building on the back, so you'll need to sell off another town building to get it. I will ask for the cap to be increased again if you want to hold off, but it's unlikely to change. Can't hurt to ask though.

That, or allow us to sell event town buildings such as the ice cream cottage.

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 02:37 PM
Thank you SpiritWind! ❤️
Sometimes the text-based Inventory guide and Shibuya's awesome off-site Inventory have slightly different listings, so that was personally my main curiosity. (When one has info filled out and the other a ? For example) ❤️

SarahsStarryNight, Shibuya just updated this post (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343-Black-Friday-Sales&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788), it drops 100 Coins every 6 hours!

DeeDeeBird70
11-27-20, 02:43 PM
It is a Town Building, neither crafting or Royal. Farm houses, cottages, market place, tavern. Complete list under Building Guide on the Hub. I am probably at max, but did not try to buy this. I know I get the warning if I get a Unicorn stature from an adventure and it is listed as a decoration. I have not wanted it bad enough to investigate.

SarahsStarryNight
11-27-20, 02:45 PM
Thank you SpiritWind! ❤️
Sometimes the text-based Inventory guide and Shibuya's awesome off-site Inventory have slightly different listings, so that was personally my main curiosity. (When one has info filled out and the other a ? For example) ❤️

SarahsStarryNight, Shibuya just updated this post (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343-Black-Friday-Sales&p=1635788&viewfull=1#post1635788), it drops 100 Coins every 6 hours!
Thank you!!!

SpiritWind00
11-27-20, 02:49 PM
That, or allow us to sell event town buildings such as the ice cream cottage.
We shouldn't have to sell things at all, especially when those buildings are not supposed to count towards the cap but in reality some do. I'm going to hold off a few days and then hopefully get the cabin (which for the timer is a cottage), so selling a farmhouse is unlikely to work; I'd need to sell a couple and I don't want to do that at all. I've logged a report, so we'll see what happens...

and @stormaurora, the inventory guide is going to be slightly more accurate as the vast majority of those drop listings are direct from S8 plus I actively monitor drops and add things and cross reference. I don't add additional times items go on sale though as that's far too time consuming. It takes hours to keep up the guides every week but I do try! :)

Zirilka
11-27-20, 02:52 PM
You are marvelous, SpiritWind.

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 02:56 PM
Ahh perfect. Thank you so much SpiritWind! 🥰❤️ Very, very much appreciated! ❤️💗❤️

Shibuya I love playing in the off-site Inventory as well, it's really fun to see the big images and how often things come on sale.
All the resources are so awesome, Thank you all!! 🥰❤️

ShibuyaCloth
11-27-20, 03:02 PM

Read the post carefully, you buy a baby alicorn, not the fully grown one!

ajohn2508
11-27-20, 03:06 PM
Mammoth first collection was a wisp lantern, two bacon, one bone and a small amount of coin. I think I will stick with one for now. It is also 1x1 technically but the size makes it more like 2x1

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 03:22 PM

(Will edit in energy drops here in ~24hrs ❤️ )

Edit: I got +5 Energy and 2325 Coins ��
Post here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343-Black-Friday-Sales&p=1636022&viewfull=1#post1636022) by ajohn2508 also shared their drops

Cheekyqueen20
11-27-20, 03:24 PM
Help. I don't have the forest wisp in my sale? I noticed it says it is in the arc of The Hidden Forest 1. I am currently in that arc but cannot find anywhere in the game guide for when they are available. I am even to the quest that I need to prepare a forest compass which needs the forest wisp essence so I thought for sure they would be available to me. Any ideas when it will be in the market for me? I must be missing something.

SpiritWind00
11-27-20, 03:37 PM
The forest wisp (for me) is the 2nd last item in the featured section of the market. It's green. Can you check again?

shortdanzr
11-27-20, 03:45 PM
am i just blind and missing the teacup fountain in SC list?

SpiritWind00
11-27-20, 03:55 PM
am i just blind and missing the teacup fountain in SC list?
I imagine if you don't already have an item that it will be in your market but not for those who have that item. Eg, I don't have the golden mine bc I have 5 of them already.

Please post if you're seeing something not on the list already :) [page 8 has Shibuya's listing]

shortdanzr
11-27-20, 03:57 PM
i think the onlt thing i have on my list extra is teacup fountain

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 04:02 PM
I have "Meadow" on sale for 40 Gems normally 100 57614

ajohn2508
11-27-20, 04:15 PM
Anyone have the Mantistorm and is it worth having multiples?

shortdanzr
11-27-20, 04:18 PM

i have one. it drops somewhat regularly good stuff. mostly lanterns. but sometimes permits. its on my list to buy

shortdanzr
11-27-20, 04:27 PM
when are the land sale plots expire? i had converted all my expansion permits to explorer permits. so now i hae to make more permits

ajohn2508
11-27-20, 04:46 PM
i have one. it drops somewhat regularly good stuff. mostly lanterns. but sometimes permits. its on my list to buy

Thank you! I got two. :-)

PatchXat
11-27-20, 04:57 PM
They took away the Wedding Alicorn! :( It's not in Animals or in Featured. It was there earlier but didn't have time to think through what I would spend my carefully saved gems on.

shortdanzr
11-27-20, 05:05 PM
They took away the Wedding Alicorn! :( It's not in Animals or in Featured. It was there earlier but didn't have time to think through what I would spend my carefully saved gems on.

mine still shows the wedding ali.

stormaurora42
11-27-20, 05:05 PM

It's still there for me, I even reloaded my game to be sure. Right between the normal White alicorn and the Pink alicorn

GiselleX16
11-27-20, 05:07 PM
I love my koi pond; sometimes I stop and watch the fish swim around for a minute or two. I don?t think I would spend so many gems for it though.

I have just under 400 gems. I think I?ll splurge on a third Royal Dark Unicorn - they are so beautiful.

GiselleX16
11-27-20, 05:09 PM
Wedding Alicorn:

ratdogs4
11-27-20, 05:18 PM

Do you already have 5? 5 is the cap, I believe. The wedding Ali doesn't show for me either as I'm at the max. Maybe it showed for a bit and the developers realized they forgot to apply the cap so now it doesn't show?

ajohn2508
11-27-20, 05:34 PM
Do you already have 5? 5 is the cap, I believe. The wedding Ali doesn't show for me either as I'm at the max. Maybe it showed for a bit and the developers realized they forgot to apply the cap so now it doesn't show?

Mine went away after I reached 5 as well.

fish63
11-27-20, 05:36 PM
I could only buy one wedding alicorn and only had two. So three is my cap. Same for pink and you have to grow him!

kat8rose
11-27-20, 05:54 PM
Sad there's nothing that drops wisp essence, the yellow one, but getting some energy droppers yay! Probably the big blue manticore guy...bad memory, lol.

Does anyone recognize anything that might help in the Of Land and Sea goals? I'm only lvl 9 Coral Castle, so far away from that goal, but if I can get it on sale. I looked through the goal, some inventory items and the jellybloom bush looks event related and Naga is for a trade in royal exchange. If you can understand that, lol, help! Thanks

Enjoy, all!

belbar22
11-27-20, 05:57 PM
Storybook Gnome: Coins (324), Enchanted Essence, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Mushroom
Winter Wizard is a weekly energy dropper

Thanks.

Cheekyqueen20
11-27-20, 07:01 PM
The forest wisp (for me) is the 2nd last item in the featured section of the market. It's green. Can you check again?

I had to be one more quest into the line. It appeared then.

DeeDeeBird70
11-27-20, 07:05 PM
when are the land sale plots expire? i had converted all my expansion permits to explorer permits. so now i hae to make more permits

Probably through the weekend, usually it says somewhere. I learned the hard way that sale plots usually want regular expansion permits, so I keep plenty on hand. Opened 3 but ran short of wisp lanterns, I was maxed on them.

hagypagy
11-27-20, 07:26 PM
:love_heart:Thank you Storm8!:love_heart:
I’m so happy you took some of my suggestions on board. :)

I love that I finally have the Wisteria House!
It’s beautiful! :love_heart:
The perfect home for Maya.

And the Desert Path is so handy for my kingdom design! :)

As always there’s lots of incredible new items. :eek:
The Mammoth is so awesome. :cool:
The Autumnal Faerie is gorgeous. :love_heart:

:eek:?? How to spend my gems ??:eek:

ajohn2508
11-27-20, 07:45 PM
Should I get a second Naga?

Also, I am soo excited for the blossom dogo and other items, they’re so pretty!

Nosysew
Hey, I love this sale too! I want someone to explain selling and buying town buildings as I want that Snowy Cabin. I already sold two town buildings but it still won’t let me buy it. It says I need to upgrade? I’m as high as you can go I think and have been playing for at least 5 years, maybe more? I’ve lost track haha! Any advice?

Also thanks to Spiritwindoo, and Shibuya for all the hard work!

ajohn2508
I could only buy one wedding alicorn and only had two. So three is my cap. Same for pink and you have to grow him!

That’s odd, are you maxed on daily alicorns?

Rosewood_Keep
11-27-20, 08:03 PM
I wonder how common gold drops will be for the Autumnal Fairy. She's gorgeous but I can't justify 200 gems if it's going to be mostly orange petal drops.

WindermereBakery
11-27-20, 09:22 PM
I have three golden mines for the gold drops and will never regret it. I am often full on apples eggs and nuggets. sometimes I have to do the gold trade just to use up all the nuggets.

shortdanzr
11-27-20, 09:26 PM
I wonder how common gold drops will be for the Autumnal Fairy. She's gorgeous but I can't justify 200 gems if it's going to be mostly orange petal drops.

thats what i am holding off on. shes beautiful and it would be nice for another gold drop.

shortdanzr
11-27-20, 09:27 PM
I have three golden mines for the gold drops and will never regret it. I am often full on apples eggs and nuggets. sometimes I have to do the gold trade just to use up all the nuggets.

i'm debating a 2n gold mine. i'm usually quite stocked on things and do the trade. the only time i was low as when i upgraded all my mines.

Nosysew
11-27-20, 10:13 PM
Hey, I love this sale too! I want someone to explain selling and buying town buildings as I want that Snowy Cabin. I already sold two town buildings but it still won?t let me buy it. It says I need to upgrade? I?m as high as you can go I think and have been playing for at least 5 years, maybe more? I?ve lost track haha! Any advice?

Sorry I accidentally reposted! :(

ajohn2508
11-27-20, 10:26 PM
The snowy cabin has a 4 hour timer and I only got coins my first collection but don’t remember the amount. The cabin doesn’t require any leveling up.

RonjaR82
11-27-20, 11:09 PM
Hey, I love this sale too! I want someone to explain selling and buying town buildings as I want that Snowy Cabin. I already sold two town buildings but it still won?t let me buy it. It says I need to upgrade? I?m as high as you can go I think and have been playing for at least 5 years, maybe more? I?ve lost track haha! Any advice?

Sorry I accidentally reposted! :(

You can disregard the 'upgrade' message, it's an automated message and doesn't apply if you're Level 50.

You can only have a specific number of Town Buildings (someone said 50 before?, I don't remember exactly, sorry)
When you reach that number you can't buy any more Town Buildings. (Look in the Market under 'Town' what qualifies as Town building)

Through Gem purchases and events it's possible you went over the max limit.
If the limit is indeed 50, it's possible you now have 55 for example. Selling 2 still doesn't get you under your max and won't do any good. In this example you would have to sell 6 Town Buildings (bringing your total down to 49) to be able to purchase 1 new one.
For a lot of people (including me) this is not an option. Some event Town buildings can't be sold, and you would have to sell your precious Farms and Cottages.

I bought 2 Ye Olde Bar 'n Grille in a previous sale and it counted towards my Town Building limit too (while there was no warning about this before I bought them, still not happy about this) :(
So it's hard to identify every Town Building you have, which makes counting them and know where you stand even harder.

I don't like S8 is doing this, especially on Gem purchases. Feels a bit unnecessarily unfriendly towards players.

Rosewood_Keep
11-28-20, 01:09 AM
Did anyone figure out the deal with the weird giant cobblestone path?

SpiritWind00
11-28-20, 01:28 AM
Did anyone figure out the deal with the weird giant cobblestone path?
Ooh that's a bit crazy isn't it!! Lol!

ShibuyaCloth
11-28-20, 01:38 AM
The snowy cabin has a 4 hour timer and I only got coins my first collection but don’t remember the amount. The cabin doesn’t require any leveling up.

It is like a cottage, can you post the inventory pic? Also can you upgrade it? I put the upgrades based on historical data, but I am not 100% sure.

GameAddicted007
11-28-20, 02:39 AM
I have three golden mines for the gold drops and will never regret it. I am often full on apples eggs and nuggets. sometimes I have to do the gold trade just to use up all the nuggets. Why don't you do the gold trade more often? It gives 5 gems. Gold trade is my main source of gems.

RonjaR82
11-28-20, 03:16 AM
Why don't you do the gold trade more often? It gives 5 gems. Gold trade is my main source of gems.

Mine too! I did so many of them in the past weeks (to prepare for Black Friday and replace the ones I spent on my gorgeous Skelecorn) I only have 20 Golden Nuggets left.. but I do have some Gems to spent so that's awesome ;)

Has anyone bought Cerberus yet? (I would LOVE to see an in-game photo! :love_heart:) Is he a 2+ or 4+ Energy dropper?

I assume the Autumnal Faerie only drops Golden Items rarely? (with a 12 hour timer, it can't be a guaranteed drop like the Golden Mine, can it?)

I agree with everyone else the Golden Mine is amazing and definitely worth the Gems. You get 1 of the 3 Golden Items every day (guaranteed) + coins and very very rarely a deco surprise.

Anyone know what the mysterious 'Blessing of the Alicorn' is (Winter Wizard)

Enjoy the sale everyone! :D

stormaurora42
11-28-20, 03:29 AM
Ooo I can't wait to start doing Golden Trades! 🥰❤️
( Maybe i'll feel more comfortable splurging Golden items on trying for those darned Adventure prizes too. 😣😥 )

Has anyone bought Cerberus yet? (I would LOVE to see an in-game photo! :love_heart:) Is he a 2+ or 4+ Energy dropper?

He wags his tail and has the most adorable blink (first middle, then blue, then orange).
Very cute.

Dug him out (sort of, excuse the log 😂 ) so you can see the tail

Not sure yet, I think we'll start getting the first collections tonight! 😊❤️

Anyone know what the mysterious 'Blessing of the Alicorn' is (Winter Wizard)

Enjoy the sale everyone! :D

"Blessing of the Alicorn" is a Weekly full (40) Energy refill. 😉❤️

salima240
11-28-20, 03:38 AM
Is there a limit on the Winter Wizard? Also what exactly does he do?

stormaurora42
11-28-20, 03:41 AM

He's a Weekly Alicorn in disguise 😉 Not sure on limit!

Shibuya's Item catalogue posts start here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111343-Black-Friday-Sales&p=1635786&viewfull=1#post1635786).

RonjaR82
11-28-20, 03:54 AM
... "Blessing of the Alicorn" is a Weekly full (40) Energy refill. ��❤️

Of course, thanks stormaurora!
And thanks for the photo's, he's mega cute!! :love_heart: (choices choice, it's so hard to choose)

I don't know about a limit, but he is a weekly Energy dropper. 40 Energy every 7 days (that's what 'Blessing of the Alicorn means', stormaurora reminded me ;))

salima240
11-28-20, 04:20 AM
So I bought the winter wizard, and I got to thinking... how cool would it be if there was a winter castle?! I would seriously love one to match the wizard! And it would look so aesthetically pleasing!

salima240
11-28-20, 04:25 AM
Also, they added more land!5763457634

iona2012
11-28-20, 05:24 AM
I purchased the Koi Pond. It is very pretty but it it does not rotate at all, it only has one orientation. Is this how it is supposed to be or is it a bug?

Woldawson
11-28-20, 05:43 AM
Being able to craft expansion permits in the magic forge would be helpful. That way we could still send trades, in the royal exchange, while crafting expansions permits.

AnnaMvH
11-28-20, 07:19 AM

me too!

Lyzau
11-28-20, 07:37 AM
I would love to buy a Snowy Cabin! I already sold one cottage and I'm still over that darn cap, so not going to try to sell more. But really sorry I can't purchase this, it's so lovely!

nic_hawk
11-28-20, 07:42 AM
Black Friday MEH

I am happy that some people got items they wanted. For those who need energy droppers, it is also probably pretty good. BUT.... for those of us who need to make only explorer permits, I was really looking for something that drops Seal of the fawn, which I am always out of, and cloudberries. Very disappointed.

Nosysew
11-28-20, 07:45 AM
Thank you RonjaR82, I guess I will spend some time and count my Town Buildings. It will be worth it to know I think!

TeikaEmberstorm
11-28-20, 07:47 AM
Thank you S8 for including so many items that we asked for! I'm having a hard time choosing. And thank you admins for your continued help with the data on the forums. :love_heart:

What is the off site inventory with the photos?

It looks like the dark unicorn drops sword tokens along with the weekly 40 energy.

Does anyone have the rooted mine and storybook gnome? I'm curious about the drop rate of essence and what the other drops might be.

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 08:09 AM
It is like a cottage, can you post the inventory pic? Also can you upgrade it? I put the upgrades based on historical data, but I am not 100% sure.

I can?t post pictures but you can?t upgrade it. :-/

I also just collected from the Autumnal Faerie and got 1 glimmer dust and 90 coins. Mammoth second and third collections were just bacon and bones.

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 08:12 AM
Thank you S8 for including so many items that we asked for! I'm having a hard time choosing. And thank you admins for your continued help with the data on the forums. :love_heart:

It looks like the dark unicorn drops sword tokens along with the weekly 40 energy.

Does anyone have the rooted mine and storybook gnome? I'm curious about the drop rate of essence and what the other drops might be.

I got a rooted mine at full gems a few months ago and got a second one this time around. It always drops enchanters essence on every collect and it also gives you the full range of drops from both saw mill and sparkling mine. I was always out of essence and now I’m always around 50 in inventory. Totally worth it!

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 08:15 AM

He?s a limit of one.

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 08:16 AM

First collection for me was one glimmerdust and 90 coins. (I?m not maxed on any gold items)

stormaurora42
11-28-20, 08:26 AM

Hi Teika! 😊 The off-site resource links are always in Shibuya's signature, or *here's (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html) the Detailed Inventory link. 🥰

*It's a BEAST of a website, so I believe it's recommended to only access if you're on a home internet (not a Cell data roaming plan or mobile network) to avoid loading issues.

Have fun! 🥰❤️

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 08:34 AM
Why don't you do the gold trade more often? It gives 5 gems. Gold trade is my main source of gems.

I was going to keep my one gold mine I got from the Barons tent once upon a time but after reading everyone?s posts i went back for two more so I can start crafting gems instead of always buying them :-)

stormaurora42
11-28-20, 08:52 AM
I was going to keep my one gold mine I got from the Barons tent once upon a time but after reading everyone?s posts i went back for two more so I can start crafting gems instead of always buying them :-)

Oh? Golden mine was in Baron's Tent? 👀
I had thought it originated in the "Gem Pack" deal and then just has showed up for direct purchase since then. (The implications since we can exceed inventory purchase-limit via the tent prizes would be... fun. 😂 )

Woldawson
11-28-20, 08:54 AM
I would love to buy a Snowy Cabin! I already sold one cottage and I'm still over that darn cap, so not going to try to sell more. But really sorry I can't purchase this, it's so lovely!

I ended up selling 5 cottages so I would get the Snowy Cabin. Annoying but I keep cottages in storage mostly anyway.

kat8rose
11-28-20, 09:17 AM
me too!
Me, three on luving to have a yellow wisp! Happy on other fronts 😁

bobbyrae
11-28-20, 09:53 AM
I have four wedding alicorns & still have it available to purchase in the store. I'm not sure why you can't buy more if you have the gems. Strange. I believe 5 is the limit.

I have 4 pink alis. Not sure why you're capped at 3

bobbyrae
11-28-20, 09:56 AM
i have one. it drops somewhat regularly good stuff. mostly lanterns. but sometimes permits. its on my list to buy I'm still debating this. I have soooo many creatures that have that very elusive chance to drop permits and tickets. Sigh. I'm usually maxed out on lanterns and earth wisps

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 10:03 AM
Oh? Golden mine was in Baron's Tent? ��
I had thought it originated in the "Gem Pack" deal and then just has showed up for direct purchase since then. (The implications since we can exceed inventory purchase-limit via the tent prizes would be... fun. �� )

Hmm, maybe I am remembering incorrectly. It could very well have been a gem pack deal! I’ve played since 2015 but took a break for about two years so its hard to remember where things came from before I started playing again this year!

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 10:06 AM
I have four wedding alicorns & still have it available to purchase in the store. I'm not sure why you can't buy more if you have the gems. Strange. I believe 5 is the limit.

I have ten pink alis and can still get more, so there shouldn’t be a cap on that one. I had one wedding Ali and got four more this time until I maxed at five.

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 10:08 AM
I'm still debating this. I have soooo many creatures that have that very elusive chance to drop permits and tickets. Sigh. I'm usually maxed out on lanterns and earth wisps

Same! I got two and my first collect gave me black flags for being maxed on wisps and lanterns.

AnnirasSweets
11-28-20, 10:26 AM
Lots of goodies to purchase this time, I love every new item - these new characters are particularly gorgeous - and will purchase at least one of everything. Well.... 'one of everything that the game will let me purchase,' I should say.

Like many others, I'm unable to get the Snowy Cabin because of the ridiculous building caps. I could literally sell every building that has the option and still be over both the limits thanks to my megalopolis of Ice Cream buildings. Don't get me wrong, I love them (and any event offering special versions of regular buildings) but they have also been a great source of frustration since they locked me from ever purchasing another building for the rest of my days.

I really feel like they need to either lift the cap altogether or change it. Surely it's not impossible that they could alter things so that instead of capping an entire category of buildings, the caps are on individual buildings; as in, the way the caps work on every other item in the game?

After all this time, how is this still a thing? *baffled*

stormaurora42
11-28-20, 10:35 AM
Hmm, maybe I am remembering incorrectly. It could very well have been a gem pack deal! I?ve played since 2015 but took a break for about two years so its hard to remember where things came from before I started playing again this year!

Ahh I see. Makes sense! 😊 Glad you've returned and are having fun!

~

So strange to hear about old Event buildings being classed as Town and unable to be sold even if players wanted to. Let alone such restrictive limits forcing them to sell off/strategize in the first place! (Wouldn't a bunch of un-animated buildings taking up space be less strain on the game than Ali's anyway?) S8... you realize you're losing money on this, right? 🤔

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 10:42 AM
Cerebus - I got 4 because they’re daily energy droppers and just collected: 5, 7, 6 and 5 energies and lots of coins that I didnt count.

Lyzau
11-28-20, 10:49 AM
I ended up selling 5 cottages so I would get the Snowy Cabin. Annoying but I keep cottages in storage mostly anyway.

I took the plunge and had to sell 4 cottages. Now I have the Snowy Cabin and I love it! Glad I sold them, only worried that in a future event we might need lots of cottages again and I won't be able to repurchase. Please S8 lift those silly caps on town buildings!!

Woldawson
11-28-20, 11:14 AM

That?s weird coz I have 6 pink Alicorns & 4 wedding Alicorns & can still buy more. Only allowed 4 royal dark unicorns though.

DeeDeeBird70
11-28-20, 02:53 PM

I have collected twice from mine. First was a black flag for red petal and second was a gold egg and coins, did not catch how many.

planetyarnia
11-28-20, 03:02 PM
The Autumnal Faerie is absolutely gorgeous,I am so pleased with her you would not believe!Many thanks S8 for the artwork in this!

ajohn2508
11-28-20, 05:18 PM
The Autumnal Faerie is absolutely gorgeous,I am so pleased with her you would not believe!Many thanks S8 for the artwork in this!

I love her golden aura!

bobbyrae
11-28-20, 05:24 PM
I have collected twice from mine. First was a black flag for red petal and second was a gold egg and coins, did not catch how many.

Lol. Thanks for this. I'm going to have to pass on all her beauty.

bobbyrae
11-28-20, 05:26 PM
*snip*

I really feel like they need to either lift the cap altogether or change it. Surely it's not impossible that they could alter things so that instead of capping an entire category of buildings, the caps are on individual buildings; as in, the way the caps work on every other item in the game?

After all this time, how is this still a thing? *baffled*

I'm baffled as to why there is a cap on buildings. Why are we not limited only by how much space we have to display the buildings? I mean why is there a cap at all?

LyonLorio
11-28-20, 06:31 PM
The Storybook Gnome

Can anyone please tell me what exactly does this item do. Is it just the name of the item or does this little fellow actually help you finish any game. It would be cool if it would actually help you finish any update games that was unfinished.

fish63
11-28-20, 06:44 PM
Went back and it let me buy! Just a glitch, I guess!

RonjaR82
11-28-20, 10:48 PM
S8, thanks for fixing the the Cobblestone Path! :love_heart:
And thanks for this lovely sale.

I stocked up on some gorgeous paths. (Log, Ocean Floor and Blossom) (and 99 Cobblestone paths, because you can never have to many paths and they cost Coins! ;))
And I bought a second Golden Mine.
I really wanted Cerberus, but I had to choose. I hope we see him back somewhere one day! He is mega cute :D

The Storybook Gnome

Can anyone please tell me what exactly does this item do. Is it just the name of the item or does this little fellow actually help you finish any game. It would be cool if it would actually help you finish any update games that was unfinished.

I think it's just 'flavor text'.
He drops : Coins (324), Enchanted Essence, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Mushroom

echowuuu
11-29-20, 02:19 AM

I bought four because it not only drops trade ticket but also trading permits. I think it has the most value to money among all other interns on sales, energy drop is good but how much energy you need to produce one trade permit?

stormaurora42
11-29-20, 03:01 AM
I bought four because it not only drops trade ticket but also trading permits. I think it has the most value to money among all other interns on sales, energy drop is good but how much energy you need to produce one trade permit?

How often will it really drop Expansion permits though? 😥 I see what you mean, and i'm sure it ends up more than worth it in the end, but I have 2 and am drowning in Earth Wisps- if I let myself max, the collections become a wash. Energy that helps people finish events and play when they want now may be more valuable to some. ❤️
I buy all the "possible expansion permit droppers" (got a Royal Lion last sale, and it just dropped its very first Expansion Permit) but it seems like i'm constantly crafting to keep up (that'll be good once i'm on the yellow lanterns and Explorer's permits, though!) and not really seeing "immediate value".

Lyzau
11-29-20, 03:15 AM
How often will it really drop Expansion permits though? �� I see what you mean, and i'm sure it ends up more than worth it in the end, but I have 2 and am drowning in Earth Wisps- if I let myself max, the collections become a wash. Energy that helps people finish events and play when they want now may be more valuable to some. ❤️
I buy all the "possible expansion permit droppers" (got a Royal Lion last sale, and it just dropped its very first Expansion Permit) but it seems like i'm constantly crafting to keep up (that'll be good once i'm on the yellow lanterns and Explorer's permits, though!) and not really seeing "immediate value".

The value is in the long run indeed. Over time, the trade tickets add up and the expansion permits will drop once in a while. I have a lot of potential droppers though, and collect from them whenever available. The Vampire Bat is the worst though, I have 8 and they hardly ever drop a trade ticket. My Royal Lions and Sirens are the best and drop most often, including Enchanted Lanterns. I expect the Mantistorm (I bought 4) to be somewhat on par with Armored Flyger and Armored Lion.
To me expansion supplies are the most valuable. Energy I have enough.

echowuuu
11-29-20, 03:22 AM
How often will it really drop Expansion permits though?  I see what you mean, and i'm sure it ends up more than worth it in the end, but I have 2 and am drowning in Earth Wisps- if I let myself max, the collections become a wash. Energy that helps people finish events and play when they want now may be more valuable to some. ❤️

I guess it depends on where you at the expanding game, I?m max lantern 100% the time. If I?m doing the milk and egg run, it takes 5 x 30 x 2 hours to craft one permit discounting the energy needed for collection. The mantistrom has a 10 hour timer. So a 3.3% permit drop rate will make the purchase justifiable as you save energy from collecting 40 milks and 25 eggs and potential energy wasted from defeating beasts.

stormaurora42
11-29-20, 03:32 AM
The value is in the long run indeed. Over time, the trade tickets add up and the expansion permits will drop once in a while. I have a lot of potential droppers though, and collect from them whenever available. The Vampire Bat is the worst though, I have 8 and they hardly ever drop a trade ticket. My Royal Lions and Sirens are the best and drop most often, including Enchanted Lanterns. I expect the Mantistorm (I bought 4) to be somewhat on par with Armored Flyger and Armored Lion.
To me expansion supplies are the most valuable. Energy I have enough.

I guess it depends on where you at the expanding game, I?m max lantern 100% the time. If I?m doing the milk and egg run, it takes 5 x 30 x 2 hours to craft one permit discounting the energy needed for collection. The mantistrom has a 10 hour timer. So a 3.3% permit drop rate will make the purchase justifiable as you save energy from collecting 40 milks and 25 eggs and potential energy wasted from defeating beasts.

Thank you both! Definitely makes worlds of sense, i'm still trying to build enough resources to find that balance between long-term progress and short-term joys of playability.
Looks like I may have to get used to being maxed on a few things that I used to have to work so hard for, to get those even harder drops!

Much appreciated. :love_heart:

Lyzau
11-29-20, 04:02 AM
S8, thanks for fixing the the Cobblestone Path! :love_heart:

Well I honestly don't see any difference between the Stone Path (250g) and the Cobblestone Path (500g).

ShibuyaCloth
11-29-20, 04:04 AM
Well I honestly don't see any difference between the Stone Path (250g) and the Cobblestone Path (500g).

250g is the difference :D

Lyzau
11-29-20, 04:05 AM
250g is the difference :D

Hahahaha :p

RonjaR82
11-29-20, 04:48 AM

Having 2x as much of the same paths is the difference. Stone Path is capped at 99.

ciaobella64
11-29-20, 07:01 AM
Where are the plots for sale? Please don?t say M2&3 and N 2&3 because when I look on the map...3 of those are in the water. And why can?t I expand to the new land when I have adjacent plots opened? Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
11-29-20, 07:16 AM
Where are the plots for sale? Please don?t say M2&3 and N 2&3 because when I look on the map...3 of those are in the water. And why can?t I expand to the new land when I have adjacent plots opened? Thanks!

Those are indeed the plots, there is an image of them in the Expanding thread here (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57602&d=1606504370) that might help. They're down in the mermaid area, one row up from the very bottom.

riverly
11-29-20, 09:49 AM
So many things have this gambling vibe going on. The Armored Kitties, Armored Flygers, Armored Lions, Armored Iguanas, Direwolves, and now the Mantistorms. I have one. Don't get me wrong, I like taking my "spins". It's fun But I'm not sure about spending all those gems on the rest I need. (3). I wish they could've been in the MRC.
I went with a sure bet. The rest of my Royal Dark Unicorns.
And I'll ponder a little longer on those Mantistorms. Hmmm.
Yea, I'll probably get them. Maybe.

DeeDeeBird70
11-29-20, 10:02 AM

They are at M -2 & -3, and N -2 & -3 I have opened all four and semi cleared.

ajohn2508
11-29-20, 10:05 AM
So many things have this gambling vibe going on. The Armored Kitties, Armored Flygers, Armored Lions, Armored Iguanas, Direwolves, and now the Mantistorms. I have one. Don't get me wrong, I like taking my "spins". It's fun But I'm not sure about spending all those gems on the rest I need. (3). I wish they could've been in the MRC.
I went with a sure bet. The rest of my Royal Dark Unicorns.
And I'll ponder a little longer on those Mantistorms. Hmmm.
Yea, I'll probably get them. Maybe.

Lol - I was in the same boat and caved and got four :-)

My sirens and lions give me a lot of wisps and lanterns which I max on, but I do get tickets pretty often and my lions give me enchanted lanterns and expansion permits on a fairly regular basis (I collect from them two or three times a day tho). Hoping my Mantistorms are at least on par with my Sirens.

gridgirl
11-29-20, 10:10 AM
I'm baffled as to why there is a cap on buildings. Why are we not limited only by how much space we have to display the buildings? I mean why is there a cap at all?

So here?s a thought... if they MUST leave a cap on town buildings, they should create a new classification like ?event buildings? or something (don?t really care about the name) and all of the haunted cabins and ice cream cottages and winter cabins can be in THAT category without counting towards the town building total

LavaMagic
11-29-20, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know when the sale ends? I scanned the posts and didn’t see the answer. Sorry if I missed it.

Joasiowo
11-29-20, 12:47 PM
My timer - in the Featured Section - shows 2 days.

riverly
11-29-20, 12:54 PM
I just got a pop up with info stating that the double trade ticket drops end 12/01. So I think that probably applies to all sales.
But maybe best to keep an eye on that Featured date as pointed out.

LavaMagic
11-29-20, 12:55 PM
My timer - in the Featured Section - shows 2 days.

Thanks. I think I need to get more sleep. :rolleyes:

susieq62castle
11-29-20, 06:24 PM
I am confused..( not unusual ).. I wanted to buy the Winter Cabin, but game says i am at my Cap...so , since it is a town building, i sold one of my cottages..game tells me i am still at my cap, so couldnt buy the Cabin...so then thought, might as well buy back my cottage, but game still says i am at my cap and must Level Up... i am at level 50..can’t level up...so am confused...? Thanks!

janimal007
11-29-20, 06:53 PM
I only have @600 gems to spend. Should I stick to the Alicorns that are 125 or are any of the other ones better bang for my buck?

ratdogs4
11-29-20, 07:19 PM
How often does the Mantistorm drop a trade ticket? Expansion permit? It's a 10 hour collection time, correct?

ajohn2508
11-29-20, 08:12 PM
How often does the Mantistorm drop a trade ticket? Expansion permit? It's a 10 hour collection time, correct?

I just got an enchanted lantern from one of the 4 I bought. Otherwise its been mostly
Bones, coins, earth wisps and wisp lanterns, and other things Im always maxed on.

But getting an enchanted lantern after two days is pretty decent to me.

ratdogs4
11-29-20, 09:18 PM
I just got an enchanted lantern from one of the 4 I bought. Otherwise its been mostly
Bones, coins, earth wisps and wisp lanterns, and other things Im always maxed on.

But getting an enchanted lantern after two days is pretty decent to me.

Thanks for the info - very helpful.

SpiritWind00
11-29-20, 10:19 PM
I am confused..( not unusual ).. I wanted to buy the Winter Cabin, but game says i am at my Cap...so , since it is a town building, i sold one of my cottages..game tells me i am still at my cap, so couldnt buy the Cabin...so then thought, might as well buy back my cottage, but game still says i am at my cap and must Level Up... i am at level 50..can’t level up...so am confused...? Thanks!
You have to be careful selling off stuff as there are other items in our games classified as Town buildings. If you read back through the last few pages you'll see that other players have had to sell many buildings to get the cabin. I'll follow up on my report to the team asking for this to be reclassified given it's not upgradable.

LavaMagic
11-29-20, 10:52 PM
You have to be careful selling off stuff as there are other items in our games classified as Town buildings. If you read back through the last few pages you'll see that other players have had to sell many buildings to get the cabin. I'll follow up on my report to the team asking for this to be reclassified given it's not upgradable.

Can you please ask them to bring back the Troll Chef when collecting crops? Thanks for all you do.

SpiritWind00
11-29-20, 10:56 PM
Can you please ask them to bring back the Troll Chef when collecting crops? Thanks for all you do.
Seeing as how I'm skiving from work at the moment, I can do that too! shhhhh don't tell anyone :) lol. I've done that for you all. x

Rosewood_Keep
11-30-20, 12:15 AM
Wow, I went pretty crazy this sale. I'm super happy. I got 3 dark unicorns, Santa weekly, Cerberus, 6 pink glitter alis, 2 wedding alis, teacup fountain, log paths, ocean paths, golden mine, mantistorm, 2 Forrest wisps, and a Victorian garden.

I was tempted to buy the autumn fairy because she's just so darn gorgeous but with 3 golden mines, potential gold droppers are purely ornamental at this point. I would have also been tempted by the Christmas cabin had the limit not been an issue.

Very happy. I was also happy to support S8 after such fun and bountiful Halloween and thanksgiving events where I got SO many prizes (including energy droppers) without spending a cent.

All in all, a great sale for me.

Tiggerddh
11-30-20, 12:23 AM

It’s a rare drop for me in my kingdom. I’m not even remotely tempted to buy a second one for the price tag on it right now.

cccymaaa
11-30-20, 01:38 AM
I absolutely love the Royal Dark unicorn, I missed it when it was a prize but able to craft it later. It is so gorgeous that I can’t ever get bored with it. I wish there was no cap for it.

stormaurora42
11-30-20, 02:39 AM
It?s a rare drop for me in my kingdom. I?m not even remotely tempted to buy a second one for the price tag on it right now.

... 😖

Always good to see other's experiences! I have 4 😅

I thought it makes sense to be at 250 Gems sale price since the Royal Lion and the Siren were 200 Gems at last sale, and it was a Grand prize in a previous Event? (Totally understand if you don't feel it's worth it based on your realm's experience though. Just don't think it would ever be any lower 🤔 )
Hope everyone's drops will be super good! 😊❤️

I absolutely love the Royal Dark unicorn, I missed it when it was a prize but able to craft it later. It is so gorgeous that I can’t ever get bored with it. I wish there was no cap for it.

Yessss so pretty 🥰❤️

Tiggerddh
11-30-20, 07:24 AM
... ��

Always good to see other's experiences! I have 4 ��

I thought it makes sense to be at 250 Gems sale price since the Royal Lion and the Siren were 200 Gems at last sale, and it was a Grand prize in a previous Event? (Totally understand if you don't feel it's worth it based on your realm's experience though. Just don't think it would ever be any lower �� )
Hope everyone's drops will be super good! ��❤️

Yessss so pretty ��❤️

The price makes sense given that it was a grand prize, but I wouldn’t pay that for it just because the drops haven’t been great. I have better luck with the sirens and lions in my kingdom. I love the royal unicorn too! I bought another one because they are so pretty.

Tiggerddh
11-30-20, 10:29 AM
The price makes sense given that it was a grand prize, but I wouldn’t pay that for it just because the drops haven’t been great. I have better luck with the sirens and lions in my kingdom. I love the royal unicorn too! I bought another one because they are so pretty.

Well he just dropped two trade tickets for me, maybe i should complain more often on the boards. Lol

stormaurora42
11-30-20, 11:11 AM

Ahh I see, yes totally understand! 🥰❤️

And lmao power of the post 😂
Nice! ❤️

fish63
11-30-20, 03:01 PM
Is the trade ticket doubled but the time is suppose to be cut in half? My time is the same.

AnnirasSweets
11-30-20, 03:53 PM
Is the trade ticket doubled but the time is suppose to be cut in half? My time is the same.

The times are halved but there's not any text or symbol or anything showing this in the Royal Exchange so at first glance it appears like the times have not been altered. This happens every time they do this event and people are always confused, I really wish they'd just add a little red line through the old timer or have the halved timer shown in bold red letters or anything to indicate the timer is altered as well.

Anyway, if the first trade on the list (Magic Fruit Trade) shows as 2 Hours, then your timers have been halved. If, for some reason, your timer still shows as 4 Hours maybe try the standard fixes for graphic issues like force closing, rebooting, etc?

milhouse001
11-30-20, 06:03 PM
Ugh I can’t decide whether to buy 2 weekly alicorns/royal dark unicorns or just 1 and then 2 more daily drops like the wedding and pink alicorns. I already purchased a royal dark unicorn meaning I now have 6 weekly energy droppers and I also have about 40 daily droppers already.

Should I buy the second weekly supply or should I get 2 more daily droppers? Thoughts?

queens_ransom
11-30-20, 11:06 PM
Ugh I can?t decide whether to buy 2 weekly alicorns/royal dark unicorns or just 1 and then 2 more daily drops like the wedding and pink alicorns. I already purchased a royal dark unicorn meaning I now have 6 weekly energy droppers and I also have about 40 daily droppers already.

Should I buy the second weekly supply or should I get 2 more daily droppers? Thoughts?

I'd buy one weekly so you have one for each day of the week and then 2 dailies because that's just more bang for your buck. If your two dailies give you an average of 5 energy per day, then that's net 56* energy in one week vs net 39 for a weekly. And even if they never dropped more than 4 energy per day (highly unlikely!) that's still net 42 and thus more than the weekly.

*(5-1)x7x2

Amore1234567
12-01-20, 07:24 AM
I'm still debating this. I have soooo many creatures that have that very elusive chance to drop permits and tickets. Sigh. I'm usually maxed out on lanterns and earth wisps

I bought one (now I have two total). It drops tickets pretty frequently and permits once in a while. Of all the permit/ ticket/ lantern droppers, it is my favorite.

Like you, I am frequently maxed out on earth wisps and lanterns.

TeikaEmberstorm
12-01-20, 10:17 AM
Thank you S8 for such a wonderful sale. :love_heart: I bought a lot of fun items but am particularly excited to have multiple golden mines, FiFi, baby FiFi and the royal dark unicorn. The story book wizard I didn't need for the resource, but realized every time I saw him that he was so cute that I did buy him. And I especially like the winter wizard.

Here are my new items:

Golden mines (I bought two, so have 3 now)
Rooted Mine
Winter Wizard
Royal dark unicorn (I wanted more)
Wedding Alicorn
FiFi
Baby FiFi
Mantistorm
Blossom Dojo
Blossom Bridge
Blossom gate x2
Blossom walls x5
Blossom path x8
Wedding path x7
Log path x10
Koi pond
Wisteria House (I wanted several)
Story brook Wizard
Dark Wyvern

The fall faerie was gorgeous! But if I'd been able to purchase more, I would have chosen energy droppers.

I now have absolutely zero gems and am very happy with the new additions to my kingdom.:)

TeikaEmberstorm
12-01-20, 10:26 AM
And thank you everyone for sharing information and answering questions. It helped me better understand which items would be better choices. :love_heart:

With Thanksgiving I've been out of game more so haven't finished the event yet, but hope to before time runs out. Best of luck to anyone who is still working on it. I hope we all are able to finish.:)

WindermereBakery
12-01-20, 01:17 PM
Spent way more gems than I meant to but that was FUN!! Thanks!

Loved the items on sale, the new land and it being on sale, and the double trade ticket half time sale!
What we need now is a new trade ticket trade in the exchange that is something like 40 earth wisps and two hours for a trade ticket.

Natasha_07
12-03-20, 05:26 PM
Please bring back the Snowy Cabin for our Christmas sale, I wasn't able to purchase this building. :(