PDA

View Full Version : Property Brothers ? 2 extra tries

22feetover
09-05-20, 08:13 PM
Sometimes the games gives 2 extra tries before you start a turn and sometime the game gives you 2 extra tries at the end of a turn. Sometimes these extra tries make a huge difference in success or failure. I can?t tell any rhyme or reason why they pop up. Can anyone tell me if I do anything that earns these turns because I would do that more often?

SpiritWind00
09-05-20, 09:59 PM
I understand that Property Brothers have their forum on reddit. I'm happy to leave this thread open for a little while in case any of our castle players also play TPG. On reddit you can reach out to moderators available there.

Good luck!

Paul__
09-05-20, 10:13 PM
Sometimes the games gives 2 extra tries before you start a turn and sometime the game gives you 2 extra tries at the end of a turn. Sometimes these extra tries make a huge difference in success or failure. I can?t tell any rhyme or reason why they pop up. Can anyone tell me if I do anything that earns these turns because I would do that more often?

In Property Brothers: Home Design and Home Design Makeover, you will get the ability to watch videos to earn prizes (extra lives, extra moves, +10 gems) randomly. Unlike other Storm8 games, you may have to wait a couple days to get this opportunity again. Promotional features also may not be available for all players.