PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to Spiritwind

HuckleTown
09-03-20, 09:23 AM
I just wanted to send a big APPRECIATION post to Spiritwind. You are a fantastic moderator, a positive presence and all around just great.

S8 owes a lot to the work you do on the forum. We all say that without this forum, the events and game would be not worth the frustration. I'd like to say without Spiritwind, this forum wouldn't be helpful.

Thanks to everyone else that contributes too.

Explanation: I decided to play another S8 game and finally dove in to an event. I've encountered a hard stop issue in the event so went to the forum. Someone else has the same problem. This is day 4 since reporting it, in both the event thread and bugs thread. There has been nothing.

Spiritwind, other players and the S8 representatives on the Castle Story Forum are the best!!!!

shortdanzr
09-03-20, 11:04 AM
whoooo. i agree

ratdogs4
09-03-20, 01:25 PM
I, too, appreciate all that SpiritWind does. I would never have continued playing this game as long as I have without the help, suggestions and encouragement from others in the forum. Thanks to all! 🤩

breenaramos3
09-03-20, 07:13 PM
I have to agree. They very first thing I look for is SpiritWind?s posts whenever I come to the forum. All your hard work is appreciated!

SofiaDeo
09-09-20, 12:14 PM
Yes, double & triple yes! ThankyouThankyouThankyou (kisskisskiss)

Jojoluvvy
09-09-20, 02:03 PM
Hey all, I hardly ever post but honestly this is soooo true!! I came back to the game after a looong hiatus and I can honestly say that this time around finding this forum and the amazing mods has helped so much more with it. Thank you for your time🥰🥰🥰🥰

robotparade
09-10-20, 09:32 AM
;):):):);)

RonjaR82
09-10-20, 09:40 AM
Well said HuckleTown!
I totally agree, thanks for everything SpiritWind :love_heart:

TeikaEmberstorm
09-12-20, 03:30 AM
I agree! Thank you Spiritwind for all that you do to help us, represent us, and make the game far less frustrating and more fun. :):):)

hagypagy
09-12-20, 05:06 AM
:love_heart: We love you SW :love_heart:
You?re the best.
I hope Storm8 showers you with gems for all your brilliant work.