PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest Story: Sales & Special Offers - Main Thread

Paul__
09-02-20, 02:26 AM
Sales & Special Offers - Main Thread

Please use this thread to discuss future small sales, limited time offers, and other special offers.

For major sales, such as Black Friday or Back to School, I will still continue making separate threads.
For sales related to current running events (event boosts, event creatures, etc), please use the designated event thread.

Paul__
09-12-20, 06:29 PM
Limited Time Habitat in Market
https://i.imgur.com/9MW4Zvc.jpg

Paul__
10-09-20, 02:13 PM

Paul__
11-16-20, 09:59 PM

mymonta
11-17-20, 11:15 AM
So pretty! The Vulpine is actually a recolored Noble Fox and the habitat is a recolored Frozen Lake.

Paul__
12-04-20, 12:38 PM

mymonta
12-05-20, 11:20 PM
The habitat we actually get does not have the coloring shown above. It is is still colored like the original Snowblossom Shelter.

Paul__
12-07-20, 09:09 AM
The habitat we actually get does not have the coloring shown above. It is is still colored like the original Snowblossom Shelter.

I’ll make a thread about this

mymonta
07-10-21, 07:14 PM
I can't believe it, but there is a new sale in the market after 6 months of nothing happening! 2 old animals have been re-released - Pastel Alpaca is 300 gems, and the Sprinter is 440 gems. I don't have a Sprinter on any of my 4 accounts, but 440 gems is kind of steep...I'll probably break down and get it. We only have 1 week for the sale. And a 5 animal habitat is on sale for a good price - 175 gems for the Chromatic Climb, which holds rainbow, earth, and leaf animals. So a Sprinter and a Pastel Alpaca could both go in this habitat.

Paul__
07-11-21, 11:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/eGpKO9Q.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TxStK0W.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bRtG7R7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CfmeScL.jpg

mymonta
07-21-21, 10:44 AM
I really hoped that these sales would become a weekly thing, but I guess not. :( Maybe monthly? I got the habitat on 2 accounts - I would have bought extras, but I was hoping that there would be more sales, so I saved my gems. :( I bought the Sprinter on one account. I already have 1 Pastel Alpaca, and it's not my favorite animal, so I didn't get one of it.

I wonder how many sales they got from this and how many people are still playing the game. I know that people would be interested if they would have more sales, new animals to breed, and some sort of events.

As an aside, the Gummy Bear has been breedable for a year and a half now, and I just finally got one. Yay!

mymonta
08-26-21, 10:20 AM
When can we expect a new sale in Fantasy Forest Story?

Natasha_07
08-27-21, 12:34 PM
It would be nice to have some treasure animals on big discounts before summer is officially over.

mymonta
09-01-21, 07:06 PM
Well let's hope that they don't forget Fantasy Forest Story when they have their Labor Day sales.

mymonta
09-03-21, 12:27 PM
Ok, so yay! We did get a Labor Day sale! But, whoa, what does it mean by "Last Chance?" Does that mean that there won't be any future sales?

Paul__
09-03-21, 01:20 PM
Ok, so yay! We did get a Labor Day sale! But, whoa, what does it mean by "Last Chance?" Does that mean that there won't be any future sales?

The pop-up is saying that this is your last chance before the sale is over to get these items.

Frostyforest34
09-05-21, 12:19 PM
The pop-up is saying that this is your last chance before the sale is over to get these items.

Thank you. But it said that when the sale just started, so it seems odd.

Same old items they always put on sale.

Frostyforest34
09-07-21, 11:17 AM
After all these years I broke down and got Airy Otter. He is offered in every sale, always for the steep price of 440 gems. But there wasn?t much else I didn?t have. Got his friends Red Weasley and Professor Scrape and a couple habitats and called it good.

mymonta
10-26-21, 04:09 PM
Halloween sale is live!!

Frostyforest34
11-29-21, 09:30 PM
Worst Black Friday sale ever on animals, but the habitats were all a good price, so I stocked up on them and only bought a handful of cheaper animals.

mymonta
12-21-21, 02:09 PM
Yay! Christmas sale has very affordable animals! At least that is something.

mymonta
12-23-21, 09:43 PM
I have confirmed that Present Pheasant is breedable using fire and plant.
Shelfclimber is breedable - I used Neighbell, which is Christmas and Fire with a Crystal Unicorn. I breed everything with Crystal because about all I can breed for outside of this holiday sale is the crystal animals.

mymonta
01-27-22, 11:22 AM
I'm receiving gem sales almost daily, but I'm not sure there is any reason to purchase gems since there is no new content at this point. Last year I remember that I was very disappointed that there was not a Valentine's Day sale. S8, if anyone there is listening, I would be happy to buy some gems if you would offer some good habitat and animal sales. Why can't you bring out some animals that haven't been on sale for years? This year's Christmas Sale was pretty much a duplicate of last year's Christmas Sale. You have a catalog of over 1000 animals. When you offer a sale, could you please put out animals that we haven't seen in a very long time? I only have about 2/3 of all the animals and would love to add more to my collection. Thank you!

mymonta
02-08-22, 04:00 PM
Come on, S8, please have a V. Day sale in FFS!

mymonta
02-11-22, 02:08 PM
Come on, S8, please have a V. Day sale in FFS!

Disappointment, as always.
Me: Hey, Storm8, I have money to spend and would like to spend it on your company!
Storm8: We don't need your stinking money!

mymonta
04-20-22, 12:43 PM
Disappointed that there was no Easter sale in FFS. Of course the sales in DS and CS were fairly lackluster, but at least there were sales. I constantly get gem sales which I would gladly use if only there were a sale with some animals and habitats to use them on. Come on S8!

mymonta
04-29-22, 05:11 PM
Seriously, there are decent size sales in Castle Story and Dragon Story right now. Why can't you have a sale in FFS? I have over 800 gems and nothing to use them on.

mymonta
05-10-22, 09:56 AM
Please include Fantasy Forest Story in any Memorial Day sales that you might have!!! Thank you! I have $ to spend. :)

mymonta
06-14-22, 11:03 AM
I bought 4 of the Lion Prides since I don't have anything else to spend gems on at the moment. This way I can have an Epic, Adult, Juvenile, and a Baby. The baby cats have the cutest animations.

mymonta
06-28-22, 11:39 AM
Thank you for including Fantasy Forest Story in the recent summer sales. Unfortunately, I have pretty much every animal that was in the sale. Would love to see **OLD** animals on sale - really old. Lol! I would have purchased some gems, but there isn't any point if there isn't anything to buy that I don't already have. :(

mymonta
09-04-22, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the good Back to School sale!

mymonta
10-25-22, 01:37 PM
I'm so glad that FFS got a sale for Halloween. I just wish that the animals were more affordable or breedable. Most of the animals are at least 500 gems, which is pretty steep. I bought some habitats and a Ghostrich, and that is all I will be getting. I do appreciate the Spin to Win, too!

mymonta
11-23-22, 08:50 PM
Is Fantasy Forest going to be included in the Black Friday sales?

The_Ultimates
12-03-22, 12:20 PM
I want events like the old days, the games are fun, I want the event to return Colosseum, Battle, Leaderboard and including purchasing various habitats that are discounted. I and many others are here to support you.

I believe there are many other players who think like me, I'm always ready to support and add diamonds because i love this game, Right now I only have 481 out of 1017 animals and I will play until I have all of them. 😊

mymonta
12-04-22, 06:57 PM
I want events like the old days, the games are fun, I want the event to return Colosseum, Battle, Leaderboard and including purchasing various habitats that are discounted. I and many others are here to support you.

I believe there are many other players who think like me, I'm always ready to support and add diamonds because i love this game, Right now I only have 481 out of 1017 animals and I will play until I have all of them. ��

Me, too!

The_Ultimates
12-10-22, 01:43 AM
I think the creator should use the Facebook channel to make advertisements, there are still many players who don't know about this game.

The_Ultimates
12-10-22, 01:45 AM
I want the creators to come back and make the game fun. Don't lose hope, I'm one of those people who always tries to add diamonds.

mymonta
12-23-22, 01:00 PM
Some of the sale animals can be bred. Use nature and fire.

SummerSwan51
04-21-23, 12:41 PM
Ok, well where is this big spring sale they've been telling us about? Today is Friday and the 1st day of spring, so I should think it would be here.

The_Ultimates
04-25-23, 01:57 AM
Spring sale come now

The_Ultimates
04-25-23, 01:59 AM
increase the expansion area and more events pls

I still play and support this game. I want the development team and those involved to wade through it one more time. I believe it will become popular again.

SummerSwan51
04-25-23, 05:04 PM
I bought a Palatial Garden habitat, and it wants me to wait 16 hours for it to be built. Premium habitats never have this requirement. What is going on? I want to get the habitat built ASAP so I can some animals around and buy more habitats.

The_Ultimates
04-26-23, 10:46 AM
I bought a Palatial Garden habitat, and it wants me to wait 16 hours for it to be built. Premium habitats never have this requirement. What is going on? I want to get the habitat built ASAP so I can some animals around and buy more habitats.

it happened to me but there is very little chance of that happening. from my guess It could be caused by the system or it could be caused by some habitat.