PDA

View Full Version : Need gems to buy different animals.

missrose12
04-22-11, 07:54 PM
i dont like that im limited to certain animals just because i dont have enough gems. I mean i want the lion, why do i need gems for it?

instead of the lion for 16 gems, it could even be changed to "buy for 5 gems OR 100,000 coins"
because i have thousands of coins saved up, and like 3 gems -___-

ahshan
04-22-11, 08:01 PM
It's the only way TeamLava can make money - the gems. Without gems, the apps would cost money which results in less income for them since nobody is going to buy an app they've never tried and people can always jailbreak and download for free.
Nobody likes it, but that's just how the world goes round. You gotta pay for happyness.
Or you can earn gems by getting the other games when you get the gem promotion pop-up and enter the weekly contests/events.

RageofMars
04-23-11, 01:10 PM
I agree with ahshan above. In order for TL to make complete and presentable apps and come out with new apps often, they will need a primary source of income from the users while keeping all their apps free to play.

I would much prefer a free app where I can pay for additional features versus a paid app with all inclusive features. I just simply won't and don't pay for an app unless I already know I will like it.

Rachael98
04-23-11, 01:41 PM
I agree with ahshan above. In order for TL to make complete and presentable apps and come out with new apps often, they will need a primary source of income from the users while keeping all their apps free to play.

I would much prefer a free app where I can pay for additional features versus a paid app with all inclusive features. I just simply won't and don't pay for an app unless I already know I will like it.

Which is why some games have a 'lite' version. However, I don't think that this would work with Story games. I think it's good the way it is now. Just like in RS, where you can buy special eg. tables for s, youcan buy special animals in ZS.

lesleypsg1
04-23-11, 01:41 PM
I've supported them generously in the past.
Almost bought gems for zoo until a bunny from Easter basket in farm story can't be used as it crashes the game when trying to place.

It's things like this that shouldn't happen (bugs on older games should've been resolved long ago), that keeps me from investing in their newer games. They have to make a living, I get that and have supported. But lately I'm frustrated with lack of attention to detail in their programming.

Last game I invested in was bakery. I'll invest again when/if they work out my issue in farm

sissy8
04-23-11, 02:49 PM
don t like zoo at all:(

TheFluffySlipper
04-23-11, 05:32 PM
don t like zoo at all:(

I think it takes a little getting used to as it's far more interactive than the other stories ... more akin to TS. I didn't like ZS to start with, but now that I'm familiar with the style and it's nuances, I'm starting to enjoy it. I think too that it's very much aimed at a younger audience. I'd say there are a lot of parents who like it :)