PDA

View Full Version : Which Cities do you really like?

Unregistered
08-23-10, 04:14 PM
I was just wondering which cities that you have come across that you really like?

Unregistered
08-23-10, 05:35 PM
New York City

Unregistered
08-24-10, 03:23 AM
New York City

I think the OP may have meant which cities in game, no?

If not then Budapest, London, etc. Old cities separated by older rivers do it for me. :)
I'd visit New York if I could be in the audience of the Daily Show though, John Stewart makes and friends me laugh. :)

Unregistered
08-24-10, 03:25 AM
...John Stewart 'and friends make me laugh'. :)

...and lose all grasp of language while I'm at it. LOLs.

Unregistered
08-24-10, 08:01 AM
Come check mine out I'm sure you'll like it. Strike4three to add and my town name is smallville (though someone else has the same name)

Unregistered
08-25-10, 04:41 AM
I think the OP may have meant which cities in game, no?

If not then Budapest, London, etc. Old cities separated by older rivers do it for me. :)
I'd visit New York if I could be in the audience of the Daily Show though, John Stewart makes and friends me laugh. :)

It's Jon Stewart and, yes, he is one of NYC's favourite sons. You should come, everyone should.

Unregistered
08-25-10, 04:43 AM
It's Jon Stewart and, yes, he is one of NYC's favourite sons. You should come, everyone should.

Y'see? I even spelled favorite with a 'u' for you. After you mentioned those European cities it seemed like the least I could do. ;)

Unregistered
08-26-10, 09:32 AM
Come check mine out I'm sure you'll like it. Strike4three to add and my town name is smallville (though someone else has the same name)

This guy is a big fat *****er!

LukesEmpire
08-28-10, 04:06 AM
Hi, plese check out my city. It's a small city but pretty good!

Storm8ID: LukesEmpire

Unregistered
08-28-10, 07:36 AM
Add Timzy
city name is tim kingston
check out my city!!