PDA

View Full Version : should i bother chopping all the ocean reef or not?

shortdanzr
08-31-20, 06:47 PM
so i have my last task for the mermaid boosts. to get extra black pearls. i have been done with what storms and land and sea. i have over 80 ocean reef in my inventory so it is not as if i have to purchase them. if i chop 20 of them with the black pearl boost on i get 250K in coin. i don't need black pearls, i have plenty in my inventory.
do you guys things it would be worth it to chop them (probably during weekend warrior) just for the coin?

SpiritWind00
08-31-20, 08:03 PM
Pretty sure I passed on all of those optional goals. I chopped a couple of reefs one time for its drops but I didn't really find it helpful.

shortdanzr
08-31-20, 08:50 PM
Pretty sure I passed on all of those optional goals. I chopped a couple of reefs one time for its drops but I didn't really find it helpful.

i was thinking of doing it just for the coin return during a WW. since i have the reefs in excess

SpiritWind00
08-31-20, 09:22 PM
Chop away then! lol Who doesn't need 250K!

I just checked and I have 198 of them and 183 blue anemone! I'm always collecting from the Coral Castle as it's an excellent coin dropper. Thank goodness storage is unlimited :)

shortdanzr
08-31-20, 10:08 PM
yeah, if i had to purchase them, it wouldn't make sense. and if we get a WW, then no energy will be used either. so i figure that 250k coin is worth it. its not like i need the ocean reefs

greasyfork1
09-02-20, 08:02 AM
yeah, if i had to purchase them, it wouldn't make sense. and if we get a WW, then no energy will be used either. so i figure that 250k coin is worth it. its not like i need the ocean reefs

The Greedy Elven trade seems to like the bounty from them at times.