PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : Making it easier to know what to gift

kooky panda
04-22-11, 07:18 PM
Loving the game so far. Only problem is what to gift people. The gift requesting system is hard to keep up with.

Here is a suggestion if you can do this:

On the attraction buildings that someone is building: Can you put pictures on the building in the course of construction that shows what that building needs.
Like have a picture of a mat, concrete, shingle, gloves, etc.

That way when I go visit a nbr and I see a building with the pictures, I will know what they need to complete the building. I can then send that gift.

If someone does not have a building under constuction, then I can give energy.

This would take the guess work out.

Just a thought.

ahshan
04-22-11, 07:33 PM
Great idea. And for the pictures on the buildings, it should be like tipping so you just tap it 2 times to give that material.
But some people don't have time to go to other people's zoos so I think the current system should stay, but....
I've also noticed that you can only give 1 gift per neighbour so if a neighbour requests 1 thing, then you get the first material request they ask for and not like 6 of them. So you don't end up gifting them 1 thing and then seeing "Your neighbour has accepted 20 gifts blahblah" for the rest of their material requests.

sehana
04-22-11, 08:16 PM
count my vote :)

cameoz
04-26-11, 07:06 PM
What kooky panda said. GroupMagma, are you listening? The concensus is pretty clear

1. The bouncing icons have GOT to go
2. Fix the request system so that it doesn't look like a crazy person designed it (I've said it before and I'll say it again -- did you guys even beta test this thing?)
3. Do something about the energy drain.

cameoz
04-26-11, 07:08 PM
Oh, and put back in rewards for mastery.

talyon
04-26-11, 07:24 PM
What I've been doing is simply not gifting but instead fill only the material requests this way all my neighbors get their 1 gift from me each day and what they want. It ain't perfect as a few aren't building so before I retire I send energy refills to the rest of my peeps.

driftboutique
04-26-11, 08:56 PM
What I've been doing is simply not gifting but instead fill only the material requests this way all my neighbors get their 1 gift from me each day and what they want. It ain't perfect as a few aren't building so before I retire I send energy refills to the rest of my peeps.

Yep, me too! I don't get very many requests, though, which is surprising.

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 10:37 PM
Yep, me too! I don't get very many requests, though, which is surprising.

You don't?! I have 5-10 each time I log in! Which is numerous times throughout the day.