https://i.imgur.com/r4DrGVK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eQtdJUZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YnKAEFE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XfntdB0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IC7nh8K.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/OTa0T6w.jpg

amerirish
08-27-20, 01:17 PM
Well this is incredibly exciting except for the fact that some of us (myself included) are completely out of space for habitats so will probably have to sell off existing ones to make room for any new resource dragons (food/key/gold etc) :(

I wish like heck that S8 would revise the existing resource habitats to allow for more than 2 dragons to fit in them and for their capacity to be higher. I already have timers on my phone for every 12 hours + 1 minute :(

blugym1
08-27-20, 01:44 PM
Back to School 2020 Sale

When will this start?

Israa_mousa
08-27-20, 01:53 PM
When will this start?

Tomorrow

Israa_mousa
08-27-20, 01:54 PM
Back to School 2020 Sale

Do you know what are the dragons in the first picture?

Paul__
08-27-20, 02:16 PM
When will this start?

Tomorrow

I’m don’t believe Storm8 has confirmed when the sale would start yet for certain. It should be out in the next few days though.

Israa_mousa
08-27-20, 07:09 PM
I?m don?t believe Storm8 has confirmed when the sale would start yet for certain. It should be out in the next few days though.
Farm story confirmed that the date is 28/8

Mostreal
08-28-20, 07:31 AM
I'm excited to see what they offer, though I have no gold (hint hint, Storm8, I need a gold sale). I am hopeful the upgrade prices are reduced as well, in which case I have a bunch of habitats to upgrade. Maybe they will have some 6 dragon habitats available!

Israa_mousa
08-28-20, 08:15 AM
I really hope that the expired gold dragons will be on sale 🙏🙏🙏

deadpixel
08-28-20, 08:23 AM
I have two expansions spots left, so unless they release new expansions along with the new dragons today, I will not be spending a red cent; I used to spend upwards of two hundred dollars during each sale, but I guess all good things must come to an end. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, for other companies that is.

Paul__
08-28-20, 10:48 AM
Sale is now here, I will be updating the thread, just give me a few minutes.

G4OU812
08-28-20, 12:06 PM
How long will the sale last?

Accidently used up some gold and want to know how long the sale will be available? I already used my lifeline on Support for a previous accidental use of gold, so no more help with getting gold back.

JustKay
08-28-20, 04:02 PM
Just managed to buy the new gold and food giving dragons. I am down to virtually zero gold. Was worried they would have a new release like this right after I burned 13k gold on the last leaderboard, but thankfully I just made it!

amerirish
08-28-20, 07:15 PM
Sale is now here, I will be updating the thread, just give me a few minutes.

Really great work posting the entire catalog of sale items, thanks so much!! :D

amerirish
08-28-20, 07:17 PM
How long will the sale last?

Accidently used up some gold and want to know how long the sale will be available? I already used my lifeline on Support for a previous accidental use of gold, so no more help with getting gold back.

Yeah, I'd love to know how long the sale will last also - there are several dragons I want to buy but the hatch times are between 15 - 24 hours for them. I can't even try to breed the Ephemeral dragon because I want to buy the ones I want before they leave. If I knew how long I have, I could plan accordingly. If purchased dragons could go straight into storage, we would have one less issue at least :(

Mostreal
08-29-20, 05:56 AM
It looks like all the habitats for 240 are 5 dragon habitats, which is a pretty good buy.

Also, there are a few for 225 that are 5 dragon:
Arcane Fire
Buccaneer Bay
Shimmering Shoal

Those are the ones I found so far.

shortdanzr
08-29-20, 06:05 AM
other s8 games had the sale for 5 days from the start of it.

do we know if all the habitats on sale hold 5 dragons?

Mostreal
08-29-20, 06:21 AM
other s8 games had the sale for 5 days from the start of it.

do we know if all the habitats on sale hold 5 dragons?

See my post - the ones for 240 are, some for 225 are. I posted those. Some 4 dragon habitats for 225 are upgradable to 5. I have to go note those down also, won't likely happen for a few hours unless someone else gets to it also.

Mostreal
08-29-20, 06:22 AM
I'm thinkiing of getting the royal quad - Regal Castle, Great Glacier, and Sharpspun Sands are all available but I can't find Winterfort. Does anyone see it?

amerirish
08-29-20, 06:54 AM
Something to consider about habitats: there are few that hold Champ type dragons except for the common Champion Ruins (capacity 3). So anyone who needs homes for Champs should consider Champion Grounds, Champions of Aquaria, Jousting Arena, or Bygone Battleground (all are on sale for 225 gold and have 4 dragon capacity).

Same deal with Diamond types, think about getting some Shimmering Shrines (on sale for 225, 4 dragon capacity).

shortdanzr
08-29-20, 07:26 AM
See my post - the ones for 240 are, some for 225 are. I posted those. Some 4 dragon habitats for 225 are upgradable to 5. I have to go note those down also, won't likely happen for a few hours unless someone else gets to it also.

thanks. i think i had the page open typing up my question.

Mikep101
08-29-20, 08:49 AM
These 5 dragon habitats (Arcane, Buccaneer, and Shimmering} for 225 gold are best if you are making habitat space. Best deal I've seen on these. Remember two 5s removes three 3s. Still hoping Fairy Crossroads (5) come back one day again for 75 gold it has been about 3yrs now.

The frustrating part is that all the different looking habitats make things look jumbled. It was nice when I had blue, green, purple, white, etc habitats and you could glance and tell what type was where. Now it's hard to tell where one group starts and one ends.

Mostreal
08-29-20, 11:03 AM
Something to consider about habitats: there are few that hold Champ type dragons except for the common Champion Ruins (capacity 3). So anyone who needs homes for Champs should consider Champion Grounds, Champions of Aquaria, Jousting Arena, or Bygone Battleground (all are on sale for 225 gold and have 4 dragon capacity).

Same deal with Diamond types, think about getting some Shimmering Shrines (on sale for 225, 4 dragon capacity).

Great points and keep in mind these are upgrades to habitats you can buy with coins so if you have Champion Ruins, you can upgrade it for 225, Diamond Fields will upgrade to Shimmering Shoals, etc.

Toastycats
08-29-20, 02:46 PM
How many gems does it cost to upgrade the dragon stable? And how many more can I store for that upgrade? I have never upgraded mine at all. Is there a confirmation button or does it just take your gems when you click upgrade like the habitats do?

shortdanzr
08-29-20, 04:59 PM
has anyone found any good dragons to buy? i haven't. just habitats. im not buying another marble key producing because even though i still have some expanding to do, i'm not going to do something like that until we get more land

Mikep101
08-29-20, 06:22 PM
The gold producing dragon is the best to buy always. Once you get to around 50 gold a week production the game takes on a new dimension.

Phaedrakiki
08-29-20, 06:24 PM
Are extra nests on sale? (They don't say "sale.") I have 3...want a fourth. Can't remember what the price was before, but it says 500 gold right now. Is that a sale price? For some reason, I was thinking the 4th nest cost more than 500...

lily684
08-29-20, 07:34 PM
Are extra nests on sale? (They don't say "sale.") I have 3...want a fourth. Can't remember what the price was before, but it says 500 gold right now. Is that a sale price? For some reason, I was thinking the 4th nest cost more than 500...

Well I have two nests and it shows me 250 gold needed to purchase a third.. so the price of 500 sounds right to add a fourth nest.

shortdanzr
08-29-20, 10:26 PM

non sale price for nests is:
2nd nest 250 gold
3rd nest 500 gold
4th nest 1000 gold

so a 4th nest for 500 is definitely on sale

AnnirasSweets
08-29-20, 11:06 PM
How many gems does it cost to upgrade the dragon stable? And how many more can I store for that upgrade? I have never upgraded mine at all. Is there a confirmation button or does it just take your gems when you click upgrade like the habitats do?

If you tap on the "Upgrade" button, you'll get a pop up showing you how much gold is required for the next upgrade open to you. You can then either hit "Cancel" to disregard the pop up or hit "Upgrade" which will subtract the gold from your total and increase your Stable to the next level of storage.

There are 12 total upgrades, as you upgrade the price goes up as does the total number of dragons the Stable can hold. Here's the list of upgrades, their cost and how many total dragons each upgrade will permit you to store:

Standard Stable = 25 Gold to hold 5 Dragons
1st Upgrade = 70 Gold to hold 10 Dragons
2nd Upgrade = 140 Gold to hold 20 Dragons
3rd Upgrade = 360 Gold to hold 40 Dragons
4th Upgrade = 1,000 Gold to hold 80 Dragons
5th Upgrade = 1,000 Gold to hold 130 Dragons
6th Upgrade = 1,500 Gold to hold 200 Dragons
7th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 300 Dragons
8th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 400 Dragons
9th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 500 Dragons
10th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 600 Dragons
11th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 800 Dragons
12th Upgrade = 1,800 Gold to hold 1,000 Dragons

Edit: these are the original prices, so the current prices should all be 50% off

AinoDK
08-30-20, 01:30 AM

I'm trying to exchange all my habitatats to those holding 5, so I really don't want to buy more of these for 4, but there aren't any alternatives at the moment. I have bought a lot of Destiny Deltas (for pink) and Arcane Fires (for black) plus a few more Shimmering Shoals (for white) this sale. I bought over 50 of the Fairy Crossroads back when they were on sale for 75 - now that was a good sale, probably won't come back.

My challenge is all the types where there are no large-capacity habitats like Dino, Stone, Soccer and Olympus. Plus a number of special 3- and 4-dragon special habitats received as prizes which I can't bring myself to sell. But I'm quickly running out of space so it will probably very soon be that or quitting

Mikep101
08-30-20, 09:03 AM
I'm trying to exchange all my habitatats to those holding 5, so I really don't want to buy more of these for 4, but there aren't any alternatives at the moment. I have bought a lot of Destiny Deltas (for pink) and Arcane Fires (for black) plus a few more Shimmering Shoals (for white) this sale. I bought over 50 of the Fairy Crossroads back when they were on sale for 75 - now that was a good sale, probably won't come back.

My challenge is all the types where there are no large-capacity habitats like Dino, Stone, Soccer and Olympus. Plus a number of special 3- and 4-dragon special habitats received as prizes which I can't bring myself to sell. But I'm quickly running out of space so it will probably very soon be that or quitting

Same boat here! I only replace with 5s now. I have waited and found they are adding them bit by bit.

JustKay
08-30-20, 03:27 PM
has anyone found any good dragons to buy? i haven't. just habitats. im not buying another marble key producing because even though i still have some expanding to do, i'm not going to do something like that until we get more land

First priority is gold producing dragons (GPD) and next is good producing dragons, then finally the mining part dragons (for generating extra food supply).

The gold producing dragon is the best to buy always. Once you get to around 50 gold a week production the game takes on a new dimension.

Even just 15 gold a week can get u to the top of leaderboards. Right now the max is 100 gold a day. At that point u can buy new habitants, and sleep easier with an occasional gold spend on speeding up timers.

Mikep101
08-30-20, 08:08 PM
Even just 15 gold a week can get u to the top of leaderboards. Right now the max is 100 gold a day. At that point u can buy new habitants, and sleep easier with an occasional gold spend on speeding up timers.
Agreed, even 10 gold a day makes a difference in play, but you still end up saving all of your gold to buy gpds. Around 50 I had a bit of gold to spare for tournaments, habitats, and other fun. At 75 gold you really do get more freedom. At 80 a day I can save 5000 or 6000 gold between sales and buy most of what I want. I wish they would re-release some old gpds can't imagine being at 100 a day, must be nice.

Phaedrakiki
08-31-20, 03:47 AM
Well I have two nests and it shows me 250 gold needed to purchase a third.. so the price of 500 sounds right to add a fourth nest.

non sale price for nests is:
2nd nest 250 gold
3rd nest 500 gold
4th nest 1000 gold

so a 4th nest for 500 is definitely on sale

Thanks so much for your help! I'm off to buy my 4th nest...
Need to upgrade my dragon stable, too. Ooh, so many things I want!

Mostreal
08-31-20, 08:05 AM
Wrong thread

Paul__
08-31-20, 09:22 PM
Last Chance - Sale Ends Tomorrow

https://i.imgur.com/3CefRyd.jpg

mymonta
09-01-20, 09:39 AM
I don't know who set the prices for this sale, but the prices are outrageous. A dragon I bought a few months back for 100 gold is now like 330 gold or something like that. No. Way.

MajicHearts
09-01-20, 10:21 AM
Sale is OVER in USA - 12noon. Just when I decide to spend gold and buy some habitats.

ToastedOwl
09-01-20, 01:45 PM
I don't know who set the prices for this sale, but the prices are outrageous. A dragon I bought a few months back for 100 gold is now like 330 gold or something like that. No. Way.

I agree...the dragons were way too pricey! The habitats were higher than the last sale as well. Was hoping to see some fall inspired dragons thrown in there. I noticed they didn’t have complete sets of the directional habitats....I really wish they’d bring back the entire set if they include them in the sale. Also waiting for the Fairy Crossroads & Mighty Nest habitat to come back.

mymonta
09-01-20, 08:07 PM
I agree...the dragons were way too pricey! The habitats were higher than the last sale as well. Was hoping to see some fall inspired dragons thrown in there. I noticed they didn’t have complete sets of the directional habitats....I really wish they’d bring back the entire set if they include them in the sale. Also waiting for the Fairy Crossroads & Mighty Nest habitat to come back.

Hi Owly! I'm so sorry I quit sending you gold. :( I really haven't been playing but occasionally check the forum. I saw this post about the sale and checked into the game. I 100% agree that they should put full sets of the directional habitats on sale at the same time. So ridiculous not to. The Back to School sale is usually one of the best each year, but not this year. If I'm in the game again sometime I 'll throw you some gold, but please don't reciprocate as I'm sure you have full time gold exchangers by now.