PDA

View Full Version : Chris Crystal habitat

squigglish
08-21-20, 11:38 AM
Mistaken post, please delete

AMuffins
08-21-20, 11:48 AM
Crimson habit is brand new. I bought it & you cannot add a dragon to it. What the bleep? It shows you can put a red type dragon on it. Cannot move a red type too it. Gives an error message “that dragon doesn’t share that color”. Please Storm8 fix this or I want my gold back.

dragonth
08-21-20, 12:07 PM
I saw a message showing 5=>6. Don’t understand what it means. No red habitat holds 5 dragons, at most 4.

AMuffins
08-21-20, 12:16 PM

Cannot add a dragon to this habitat. Please fix this.

Rfs04
08-21-20, 12:33 PM
I saw a message showing 5=>6. Don’t understand what it means. No red habitat holds 5 dragons, at most 4.

When there's a sale, S8 offers habitats with multi colors and these can hold 5 red but if you go to upgrade using upgrade button on a red habitat you only see the standard 4 dragon hab for 500 gold. I always wait for sales to get new habitats.

5=>6 means habitat when you buy it , will hold 5 dragons but for extra gold you can upgrade in the future to hold 1 more for total of 6. And I hope they will test that you can actually put 6 dragons into it, considering you can't put any in at this moment!

Since this is a new development it would be nice if S8 showed how much the upgrade costs. On habitats that go from 4 to 5 upgrade has cost 100 gold. Will this be same cost?

amerirish
08-21-20, 02:19 PM
Not for nothing but why the heck do they put stuff out like this on a Friday instead of a Tuesday?? There are always glitches or errors and now we all have to wait until Monday for Support to address it :mad:

Mikep101
08-21-20, 03:52 PM
I bought one and to upgrade to 6 costs 125 gold. Ouch! Unfortunately, it won't take any dragons at this point. :-/

Mostreal
08-21-20, 04:43 PM
I was thinking about buying this one but I will hold off to see if the issue is fixed. If they are going to start releasing habitats that hold 6 dragons, that would be great. It would also be great to be able to upgrade current ones to hold 6 and really nice if we could have a sale on upgrades. A while ago, they had a sale to upgrade some of the 2 dragon habitats to 5 dragons - cost of 150 gold instead of 300 gold and I upgraded some but wish I had upgraded more.

Other than that, the price and feature (once it works) looks nice. Hopefully, they will fix it and give us time to buy it.

amerirish
08-21-20, 04:51 PM
I bought one and to upgrade to 6 costs 125 gold. Ouch! Unfortunately, it won't take any dragons at this point. :-/

So it costs 285 to purchase the 5 dragon habitat and another 125 to upgrade it to a 6 dragon habitat? So it's 410 total for a 6 dragon habitat...I'm really going to have to consider if that's worth it :(

sophiesonsters
08-21-20, 07:13 PM
I bought it and also could not add any dragons had to upgrade it to add anything not happy :( but I really like the habitat itself it’s very pretty please storm 8 is there anything that can be done about this as i am at my capacity limit I had to pay to upgrade to be able to use it right away

Mikep101
08-21-20, 07:39 PM
What were you able to add after upgrade?

sophiesonsters
08-21-20, 11:59 PM
What were you able to add after upgrade?

I was able to add the fire type after upgrading

Paul__
08-22-20, 12:03 AM
The habitat should allow you to put 5 red dragon type animals in it when you buy it, then you can upgrade to 6 dragons.

Storm8 probably wont be able to fix this issue until Monday since they do not work on the weekends.

bravewarrior
08-22-20, 12:51 PM
I have an Android and there is no picture to tell me what goes in it.
I was wondering if this is like the temple where you have to have one in your realm in order to upgrade other habitats to five.
If it would hold five red, that would be great for 285 in gold. I'd pay it.
I got rid of all my regular fire habitats a long time ago because they make no money.

random59
08-22-20, 03:12 PM
So it costs 285 to purchase the 5 dragon habitat and another 125 to upgrade it to a 6 dragon habitat? So it's 410 total for a 6 dragon habitat...I'm really going to have to consider if that's worth it :(

That?s after we have already paid the 250 gold to have an upgraded habitat that holds 4 so in fact it is 660 gold in total!

sophiesonsters
08-23-20, 12:36 AM
I have an Android and there is no picture to tell me what goes in it.
I was wondering if this is like the temple where you have to have one in your realm in order to upgrade other habitats to five.
If it would hold five red, that would be great for 285 in gold. I'd pay it.
I got rid of all my regular fire habitats a long time ago because they make no money.

It does say it holds 5 so it should hold 5 without needing to pay anything additionally its unfortunate that it’s taking so long to fix or get an update on what’s happening with it56355

Paul__
08-23-20, 01:38 AM
It does say it holds 5 so it should hold 5 without needing to pay anything additionally its unfortunate that it’s taking so long to fix or get an update on what’s happening with it56355

Storm8 is not in office on the weekends so we are going to need to wait another day unfortunately.

amerirish
08-23-20, 09:58 AM
Darn it, this is the final hab in this month's set :mad:

Also, here's the splash screen about upgrading it to a 6 limit:

Mikep101
08-23-20, 10:31 AM
It's more cost effective to buy more of these at 5 dragons per than to pay 125 to upgrade. That or you wait until the Arcane Fire or other 5 dragon habitats come around at 260 to 280 gold. Space wise (for those at max) this is ultimately a deal at 6 per bag, unless you get a sale on the 2 dragon Sun Dias ones that allow for 8 dragons in a habitat space. I'm over 1100 unique dragons and have focused on buying 5 dragon habitats for the past 3yrs. So have about 9 empty spots left and random 1 or 2 spaces scattered about. Wish they would bring back the 5 dragon habs for 75 gold again, would convert all my 3 dragon blue and greens over. Haven't seen those in a few yrs.

LocalNews
08-23-20, 06:50 PM
I wish I would have gone to the forum first and had seen that this is a useless habitat for 285 gold. Can?t put a red dragon in it. I seriously thought the ad was showing that they were offering a 6 dragon habitat for the price. Why not an occasional deal, especially with land so hard to come by? I used to support this game for many years and bought habitats often. Now all the games are gold grabbing instead of fun. I tend to close my pocketbook when it gets like that. This does not make me a happy customer.

hungryres
08-23-20, 11:35 PM
I wish I would have gone to the forum first and had seen that this is a useless habitat for 285 gold. Can?t put a red dragon in it. I seriously thought the ad was showing that they were offering a 6 dragon habitat for the price. Why not an occasional deal, especially with land so hard to come by? I used to support this game for many years and bought habitats often. Now all the games are gold grabbing instead of fun. I tend to close my pocketbook when it gets like that. This does not make me a happy customer.

same here. i bought it and found out i cannot put any dragons in it. then i came here to check and found this.

with the splash screen they were putting up, i really thought 285 gold is for habitat that holds 6 dragons, NOT five , as sale/ special offering. it's just sad to buy that and knowing i need to spend extra 125 gold to upgrade

with the speed we have to put new dragons out (non stop events), i am running out of land too, by this rate, will probably stop playing very soon

amerirish
08-24-20, 06:26 AM
Has anyone sent a ticket to support? I'm wondering if there's been any word about the glitch for this hab yet. I don't want to miss out on it but also don't want to buy it until it's fixed :(

Rfs04
08-24-20, 09:26 AM
Has anyone sent a ticket to support? I'm wondering if there's been any word about the glitch for this hab yet. I don't want to miss out on it but also don't want to buy it until it's fixed :(

My hubby just bought the habitat and was able to put red dragons into it.

I just checked bugs n issues thread. Flatfoot confirms it's fixed.

amerirish
08-24-20, 10:06 AM
I have a question about this habitat: Is the 125 gold upgrade to 6 capacity a limited time offer or will it always be available?

Paul__
08-24-20, 11:47 PM
I have a question about this habitat: Is the 125 gold upgrade to 6 capacity a limited time offer or will it always be available?

The upgrade to six offer will be permanently available after the habitat is no longer on sale.

amerirish
08-25-20, 04:59 AM
The upgrade to six offer will be permanently available after the habitat is no longer on sale.

Thanks :) I did see that FlatFoot answered that question, but I'm also wondering if it will always be 125 gold.