PDA

View Full Version : Did mastery get taken out of the game?

shanshu
04-22-11, 05:34 PM
Or am I bugged?

Was almost done with my cabbage mastery last night but that seems to have disappeared on me.

And yeah, I'm above level 8 and all that :)

trenae
04-22-11, 05:36 PM
Mastery does not appear to be in the game at this point. Yeah I know what you're talking about, I saw it. :)

Hopefully it gets put in soon though, I love mastery. :D

MMSIsaac
04-22-11, 05:38 PM
Yeah, we need some sort of way to earn gems in-game. Otherwise about half the animals are taken out basically unless you buy gems.

kooky panda
04-22-11, 07:23 PM
Yeah I got my cabbage yesterday and got a gem. Now my mastery is gone too.

janisz
04-22-11, 10:14 PM
I didn't get any gem from mastery even if I'm level 19! Please put mastery back! Please!

dracuella2
04-23-11, 07:53 PM
Um, yeah! Teamlava, taking mastery out of the game has made it extremely boring!!! Put the mastery back in or I may just stop playing all together! All your other games rock! What were you thinking taking the mastery out? This totally blows!!!

lesleypsg1
04-24-11, 04:58 AM
We are still refining the Mastery feature. It will be reintroduced at the next update.

NORMAN! nice to see you! Have a happy Easter

Can you head over to farm forum and read my thread on spring bunny causing crashes please?

Rachael98
04-24-11, 02:47 PM
NORMAN! nice to see you! Have a happy Easter

Can you head over to farm forum and read my thread on spring bunny causing crashes please?

Yay! You thought my idea for the free the bunny campaign was decent! "...Sorry, momentary distraction...". Lol

Anyway, I'm glad that mastery is being put back in. It's bot very fun without it. Thanks Norman and TeamLava!;)