PDA

View Full Version : Can't place bear!

sb1026
04-22-11, 04:24 PM
Just downloaded the game and was going through the tutorial. When I tapped to place the bear, it wouldn't place. Tried numerous times and shut down iPad and restarted...nothing. Can't place bear. So, I deleted it and was going to reinstall, and now I dontnhave the gem offer....anybody have any suggestions?

Rachael98
04-22-11, 04:42 PM
Just downloaded the game and was going through the tutorial. When I tapped to place the bear, it wouldn't place. Tried numerous times and shut down iPad and restarted...nothing. Can't place bear. So, I deleted it and was going to reinstall, and now I dontnhave the gem offer....anybody have any suggestions?

Oh...you should have spent the gens first. I don't think you'll get them now...reinstalling will correct the glitch, but not the gems. Try e-mailing support@teamlava.com for help.

sehana
04-22-11, 04:42 PM
It took a while for me to place the bear. I just kept tapping around the blue arrow.

ahshan
04-22-11, 04:57 PM
I just restarted the app and skipped the whole tutorial.

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 06:56 PM
... and now I dontnhave the gem offer....

So you didn't receive the gems in your other games already?

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 06:57 PM
Try e-mailing support@teamlava.com for help.

Worth a try maybe but I highly doubt that TL will credit her the free gems she missed out on.

sb1026
04-22-11, 07:13 PM
Kudos to TL! The gems were credited before I reinstalled the game! Now I can play...and don't have to place the bear!