PDA

View Full Version : MONTHLY EVENT: End of Summer - 2020 Aug 13

Paul__
08-13-20, 02:31 PM
End of Summer Android and iOS. This is a Monthly Goal Event.

Important Information

The issue with the hammers has been fixed! Thank you to judyandthecat and the Storm8 team!

This problem with the hammers not showing should be fixed now!
Reboot and smash those Beach Balls!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1555593&viewfull=1#post1555593

Getting Started
This is a monthly event. Day 1 starts when the event starts. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Fulfil the Daily Goals to complete the Main Goal to win the Grand Prize. You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone (PT).

Main Goal
Swan Diving
Open enough beach balls and win this lost swan!
Get Colorful Beach Ball x23
REWARDS: Swan Pet

Daily Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 2: End of Summer
Looking for a splash? Help me with a few things and I?ve got a Beach Ball full of cool prizes inside of it!
Visit Community Farmers! x10
REWARDS: 100 Summer Hammers

Goal 2 of 2: End of Summer
Well done! Send some more deliveries and you?ll get a Generic Beach Ball in your storage!
Send Deliveries in the Order Warehouse x20
REWARDS: Colorful Beach Ball

Event Prizes
- Swan (from goal)
- Random prizes
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Items
Colorful Beach Ball - 50 gems
Sunny Beach Ball - 300 gems

Paul__
08-13-20, 02:31 PM
Colorful Beach Ball Prizes

Blue Lagoon Pool

Won a water slide

I was having trouble with the screenshot, but I won a tiki planter (from older event) with the colorful beach ball.

Victory cauldron

I won piper?s pool from the colorful beach ball.

Won an innertube raccoon pet from smashing the colourful beach ball  It’s the pet at the top right side of the picture Paul posted. It lives in the rescue pen or wildlife den.

Badminton court
Starting Block
Tiki Planter
Pool Floats

Sunny Beach Ball Prizes

placeholder

Please reply to this thread with what prizes you get from each and I?ll add them here!

Paul__
08-13-20, 02:34 PM
Buried Bounties! - 2020 Aug 30

Buried Bounties! (1/6)
This goal is not required for Ancient Egypt. Completing this series of goals will reward you with a Sunny Beach Ball!
​Make Maple Bacon and Eggs x1
Give Maple Bacon and Eggs x13
REWARD: 200 coins, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 6:
Make 1 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Dark Chocolate
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 6:
Make 1 Dried Apple
Give 10 Dried Apple

Goal 4 of 6:
Make 1 Ravioli
Give 5 Ravioli

Goal 5 of 6:
Make 1 Bubble Bath Bottle
Give 10 Bubble Bath Bottle

Goal 6 of 6:
Make 1 Almond Pudding
Give 13 Almond Pudding
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 Sunny Beach Balls, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
08-13-20, 02:39 PM
Judy studies the picture with all the new decorations
This means leaderboard milestones will likely give Beach balls.
I can hardly wait for first smash.

justmine2
08-13-20, 02:43 PM
Ooooo. This looks FUN!!

Paul__
08-13-20, 02:43 PM
Judy studies the picture with all the new decorations
This means leaderboard milestones will likely give Beach balls.
I can hardly wait for first smash.

If you read the pop up carefully, it says at the end “You may also win a new pet” when describing the regular beach balls.

I wonder if there will be another new pet included in the regular beach balls we get from the 28 daily goals.

judyandthecat
08-13-20, 02:59 PM
If you read the pop up carefully, it says at the end “You may also win a new pet” when describing the regular beach balls.

I wonder if there will be another new pet included in the regular beach balls we get from the 28 daily goals.

Yes a swan for having 23 beach balls

TwixAndScones
08-13-20, 05:17 PM
Cool cool.

If these items are being offered as prices, I am only interested in winning them.

The penguin at the lemonade- Like stand,

And then the sheep in the boat.

Luckily, though - if I do win any of the
Pets, I bought the habitats for them.

Is the swimming pool a new habitat? I've never seen it before, but then again, I just started playing the game less than 5 months ago.

Paul__
08-13-20, 05:26 PM
Cool cool.

If these items are being offered as prices, I am only interested in winning them.

The penguin at the lemonade- Like stand,

And then the sheep in the boat.

Luckily, though - if I do win any of the
Pets, I bought the habitats for them.

Is the swimming pool a new habitat? I've never seen it before, but then again, I just started playing the game less than 5 months ago.

Yes the Swimming pool is a new habitat. I?ve been playing since the game first came out. Feel free to ask me or anyone else on the forums if you have any more questions haha.

I really wonder what other pets the team will do with this habitat.

I also really hope I win the lemonade stand!

ankavale1000
08-13-20, 07:52 PM

I think the colorful beach balls offer PAST prizes.

The prizes pictured in the advert are all NEW so I think we have to buy the 300 gems beach balls for a chance to win them.

Is there a list of PAST prizes available? I have no clue what prizes are in the regular beach balls.

caterpilar88
08-13-20, 08:12 PM
Weird, after turn pen in to baseball come back to farm all disappear, anyone have this problems?

caterpilar88
08-13-20, 08:26 PM
I wish i know what are past price and new can win so i can try

Paul__
08-13-20, 08:48 PM
I wish i know what are past price and new can win so i can try

I am going to make a list as we go along.

Hopefully others will share their prizes they get here so I can add them.

It seems like the classic prizes (from 2013-2019) are from the daily goals, and the new prizes are from the Sunny Beach Ball.

AstronomyDan
08-13-20, 11:33 PM
Weird, after turn pen in to baseball come back to farm all disappear, anyone have this problems?

Yeah, same here. Very annoying. Not the first time this has happened though, so hopefully S8 will fix it quickly like last time. :)

menps1
08-14-20, 12:11 AM
From what I heard , we can get some deco like victory cauldron, couples of pool, tiki things and the NEW raccoon from colorful beach ball

Lapetshop7
08-14-20, 01:26 AM
Won a water slide

Blue Lagoon Pool

Sunny Beach Ball Prizes

placeholder

Please reply to this thread with what prizes you get from each and I?ll add them here!

db1323
08-14-20, 04:02 AM
Yeah, same here. Very annoying. Not the first time this has happened though, so hopefully S8 will fix it quickly like last time. :)

Same problem here too.

just4thefun
08-14-20, 10:16 AM
Same problem here too.

Happened to me too. Hopefully S8 can fix this.

suncatchers
08-14-20, 04:21 PM
I was having trouble with the screenshot, but I won a tiki planter (from older event) with the colorful beach ball.

Paul__
08-14-20, 06:13 PM

Thanks, I’m adding to post #2

caterpilar88
08-14-20, 07:59 PM
Don?t spend 50 gems for colorful ball, all in side is junk, wasted for not cool stuffs

Lapetshop7
08-14-20, 08:32 PM
Victory cauldron

Blue Lagoon Pool

Sunny Beach Ball Prizes

placeholder

Lapetshop7
08-14-20, 08:36 PM
If you do the daily 20 airplane send offs, you won't have to buy any of the 50 gem balls unless you just want to. Visit 10 people then do the 20 airplanes each day and you get one free each day until that goal is over. I'm pretty sure there's good prizes in it!

Don?t spend 50 gems for colorful ball, all in side is junk, wasted for not cool stuffs

suncatchers
08-15-20, 08:32 AM
I won piper?s pool from the colorful beach ball.

rustybiffo
08-15-20, 10:35 AM
Won an innertube raccoon pet from smashing the colourful beach ball  It’s the pet at the top right side of the picture Paul posted. It lives in the rescue pen or wildlife den.

yaarrtjee
08-15-20, 10:43 AM

Blue Lagoon Pool

Sunny Beach Ball Prizes

placeholder

Got this pet the first try!

rustybiffo
08-15-20, 12:16 PM
Well done yaarrtjee ..... that’s an innertube raccoon ..... the same as I won! ��

TheJenny007
08-15-20, 06:13 PM
I?m not getting the colourful beach ball. It popped up saying I have one in my cellar one but it?s not there ☹️

Paul__
08-15-20, 06:41 PM
I?m not getting the colourful beach ball. It popped up saying I have one in my cellar one but it?s not there ☹️

Hi there,

Have you tried force closing your game?

Paul__
08-16-20, 02:39 PM
There is a new side goal:

Cannonball! (1/6)
This goal is not required for Pool Days. Completing this series of goals will reward you with a resource item!
​Make Pancakes x1
Give Pancakes x13

I wonder if we will get a Golden Beach Ball for completing this!

menps1
08-16-20, 04:46 PM
My friend lost ONE colorful beach ball too, swan quest said she has 4/23, cellar shows 3 and hammers is 400 which means she has not smash any!?!

Paul__
08-17-20, 02:50 AM
Cannonball! (2/6)
This goal is not required for Pool Days. Completing this series of goals will reward you with a resource item!
​Make Milk Chocolate x1
Give Milk Chocolate x7

TheJenny007
08-17-20, 06:25 AM
I finally got one ball in my cellar. Have lost 2 now... put it out on my farm and I can?t do anything with it. When I click on it, there?s nothing to do. It?s like it?s a decoration. How do you get a prize from it?

TheJenny007
08-17-20, 06:26 AM
What is force closing?

judyandthecat
08-17-20, 07:38 AM
What is force closing?

On my version of Apple iPad I hit my home button twice then swipe upwards to close the program.

judyandthecat
08-17-20, 08:07 AM
I finally got one ball in my cellar. Have lost 2 now... put it out on my farm and I can?t do anything with it. When I click on it, there?s nothing to do. It?s like it?s a decoration. How do you get a prize from it?

Touch the ball after placing on your farm and at the bottom of your screen you should see hammers.
Tap the hammers and the ball will break revealing a prize.

TwixAndScones
08-17-20, 10:11 AM
Slightly unrelated, but I do like how they've made the "Jungle Falls" habitat available again,

As for my old pets I've won via leaderboard - haven't had a place to go in, (I mean they have) but not in the same shared habitat, Before now.

I like how the jungle falls is diverse in terms of adding pets to it, as now my crab and the frog is in it (now free from my storage cellar)

As it's (the jungle falls) is the only habitat the two share in common, I believe. So I'm glad it has become available again.

TheJenny007
08-17-20, 11:09 AM
On my version of Apple iPad I hit my home button twice then swipe upwards to close the program.

Touch the ball after placing on your farm and at the bottom of your screen you should see hammers.
Tap the hammers and the ball will break revealing a prize.

The hammers aren?t showing for me to use ☹️

TheJenny007
08-17-20, 11:11 AM

The hammers aren?t showing for me to use ☹️

I have an iPhone X (silly me thought it would transfer to my iPad lol) so no home button but to close an app I do have to swipe. It?s the only way I can close an app. I tried turning off my phone & then back on but that didn?t help either 😢

judyandthecat
08-17-20, 12:20 PM
I have an iPhone X (silly me thought it would transfer to my iPad lol) so no home button but to close an app I do have to swipe. It?s the only way I can close an app. I tried turning off my phone & then back on but that didn?t help either ��

Can you post a screenshot of you touching the ball

I have reported this

Paul__
08-17-20, 12:37 PM

If you have a newer ipad without a home button you swipe up and pause in the middle, then you can swipe up. I'm not sure when they got rid of the home button but I know it is not on my 2020 iPad

Paul__
08-17-20, 12:43 PM
Has anyone completed the 6 part goal yet? Do you know if there is a golden beach ball at the end?

menps1
08-17-20, 12:56 PM
No golden ball at the end. Just an old upgrade paper

Paul__
08-17-20, 03:44 PM

I have reported this

Okay, I am adding an ?Important Information? section to post 1 and will add this information there.

TheJenny007
08-17-20, 03:51 PM

I have reported this

It?s working now!! Thank you sooo much! Very appreciated! 🤗

Lapetshop7
08-19-20, 05:20 AM
Badminton court

Blue Lagoon Pool

Starting Block

Sunny Beach Ball Prizes

placeholder

TwixAndScones
08-20-20, 07:27 PM
So are these the prizes you get after smashing the "colorful beach ball" ???

Paul__
08-20-20, 07:37 PM
So are these the prizes you get after smashing the "colorful beach ball" ???

No, the prizes in the pop up are from the Golden Beach bal besides for the Swan on the top left, you get that one from completing 23 of the daily goals.

Please tell me what prizes you get from the colorful beach balls if you participate so I can update it for all members of the community. If you want pictures of the prizes feel free to ask.

I have been, and will continue to throughout the course of the event updating post 2 with the prizes from the Colorful beach ball. .

I also believe you can get the raccoon in the top right corner from the regular colorful beach ball.

TwixAndScones
08-20-20, 08:03 PM
No, the prizes in the pop up are from the Golden Beach bal besides for the Swan on the top left, you get that one from completing 23 of the daily goals.

Please tell me what prizes you get from the colorful beach balls if you participate so I can update it for all members of the community. If you want pictures of the prizes feel free to ask.

I have been, and will continue to throughout the course of the event updating post 2 with the prizes from the Colorful beach ball. .

I also believe you can get the raccoon in the top right corner from the regular colorful beach ball.

I'm still confused, but I appreciate the help Paul. So thank you!

I won't do it now. But good luck to those who do! :)

I will at least get the chicken ball thingy from the other event, but regarding this event, I'm not going to do it because I still don't understand it. Not anyone's fault, it's just that English is a 2nd learned language (not a native) and I still have troubles understanding it at times.

TwixAndScones
08-22-20, 09:53 PM
Interesting, I think I may understand it now. Well, even if not - I have won something from this.

Piper pool? Cool.

Will upload a picture of it actually displayed in a minute- once I can find a place for it, that is.

Edit:

Cool cool

judyandthecat
08-23-20, 08:03 AM
Interesting, I think I may understand it now. Well, even if not - I have won something from this.

Piper pool? Cool.

Will upload a picture of it actually displayed in a minute- once I can find a place for it, that is.

Edit:

Cool cool

You can win a Colorful Beach Ball with a prize inside every day!
Visit 10 Community Farmers ... step 1
Send 20 planes ...step 2

Prizes in Colorful Beach Balls
Tiki Planter
Water Slide
Victory Cauldron
Starting Block
Badminton Court
Innertube Raccoon - pet
Piper's Pool
Blue Lagoon Pool
Pool Floats

TwixAndScones
08-23-20, 12:35 PM
You can win a Colorful Beach Ball with a prize inside every day!
Visit 10 Connunity Farmers ... step 1
Send 20 planes ...step 2

Prizes in Colorful Beach Balls
Tiki Planter
Water Slide
Victory Cauldron
Starting Block
Badminton Court
Innertube Raccoon - pet
Piper's Pool
Blue Lagoon Pool
Pool Floats

Interesting. I managed to get a second prize, the starting Block.

Also, I just found out (at least on my end) that I can now see my water slide I won months ago during pipers dart game on my Android phone as well now, instead of just my IOS phone. That's nice.

I hope if I can win anything more from this, I can hopefully get the blue lagoon pool. As that is a very beautiful prize.

TheJenny007
08-24-20, 05:44 AM

Blue Lagoon Pool

Starting Block
Tiki Planter
Pool Floats

Sunny Beach Ball Prizes

placeholder

Won pool floats

TheJenny007
08-24-20, 09:13 AM
My game has been continually refreshing itself and I?m often losing towels, etc because I have to recollect from my pigs, or I lose something I collected from the duck that isn?t a beach ball. It never gives me the better item that I just collected. This started just before the challenge after collecting from my Noodle house but now it?s become very frustrating because I?m losing challenge items. Has this happened to anyone else?

Paul__
08-24-20, 11:05 AM
My game has been continually refreshing itself and I?m often losing towels, etc because I have to recollect from my pigs, or I lose something I collected from the duck that isn?t a beach ball. It never gives me the better item that I just collected. This started just before the challenge after collecting from my Noodle house but now it?s become very frustrating because I?m losing challenge items. Has this happened to anyone else?

Do you have a stable internet connection? You can try visit a neighbor after you get your towels to save it.

TheJenny007
08-26-20, 02:35 PM
I do. It seems to happen anywhere I play. I almost deleted the game during the challenge because I was so frustrated lol

Paul__
08-30-20, 04:17 PM
There is a new side goal which you can win a Sunny Beach Ball for FREE.

This is a 300 gem value and you can get the pets above! I will post the goals in post 3 soon.

Thank you Storm8 and the team!

Paul__
08-30-20, 04:25 PM
Okay here are old goals from a previous monthly event, it should follow the same format but we are not positive.

You've Got More Mail
These goals are not required to complete the Piper's Imaginary Wedding event but will reward two Deluxe Mailboxes, which have a chance to drop Pets and animated decorations!

Goal 1 of 6:
Make Maple Bacon and Eggs x1
Give Maple Bacon and Eggs x7
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 6:
Make Dark Chocolate x1
Give Dark Chocolate x10

Goal 3 of 6:
Make Dried Apple x1
Give Dried Apple x10

Goal 4 of 6:
Make Ravioli x1
Give Ravioli x5

Goal 5 of 6:
Make Bubble Bath Bottle x1
Give Bubble Bath Bottle x10

Goal 6 of 6:
Make Almond Pudding x1
Give Almond Pudding x13
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Deluxe Mailboxes, 3 xps

I would recommend saving up on these items in advance. If the team changed the goals around, you can just use them for deliveries.

judyandthecat
08-30-20, 06:39 PM

Finishing these six Goals will reward you with 3 Sunny Beach Balls.
A value of 900 gems
Goal 1 of 6:
Make 1 Maple Bacon and Eggs
Give 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

Goal 2 of 6:
Make 1 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Dark Chocolate

Goal 3 of 6:
Make 1 Dried Apple
Give 10 Dried Apple

Goal 4 of 6:
Make 1 Ravioli
Give 5 Ravioli

Goal 5 of 6:

Goal 6 of 6:
Make 1 Almond Pudding
Give 13 Almond Pudding

Lapetshop7
08-30-20, 07:23 PM
3 of them?! Wow this is great!! Thanks for updating us with this information Judy!!

A value of 900 gems
Goal 1 of 6:

Goal 2 of 6:
Make 1 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Dark Chocolate

Goal 3 of 6:
Make 1 Dried Apple
Give 10 Dried Apple

Goal 4 of 6:
Make 1 Ravioli
Give 5 Ravioli

Goal 5 of 6:

Goal 6 of 6:
Make 1 Almond Pudding
Give 13 Almond Pudding

TwixAndScones
08-30-20, 08:06 PM

A value of 900 gems
Goal 1 of 6:

Goal 2 of 6:
Make 1 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Dark Chocolate

Goal 3 of 6:
Make 1 Dried Apple
Give 10 Dried Apple

Goal 4 of 6:
Make 1 Ravioli
Give 5 Ravioli

Goal 5 of 6:

Goal 6 of 6:
Make 1 Almond Pudding
Give 13 Almond Pudding

Oh! This is exciting. I'm going to get started on the tomorrow, will start making ingredients soon.

Paul__
08-31-20, 12:39 AM

A value of 900 gems
Goal 1 of 6:

Goal 2 of 6:
Make 1 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Dark Chocolate

Goal 3 of 6:
Make 1 Dried Apple
Give 10 Dried Apple

Goal 4 of 6:
Make 1 Ravioli
Give 5 Ravioli

Goal 5 of 6:

Goal 6 of 6:
Make 1 Almond Pudding
Give 13 Almond Pudding

Wow...3 Sunny Beach Balls.

Adding to post 3, good luck to everyone!

princessskykennedy
08-31-20, 04:12 AM
Thank you Storm 8! Finally worth doing! Awesome!

tsumtsum27
08-31-20, 07:32 AM
Ravioli is which one ? Any pic ?

judyandthecat
08-31-20, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=tsumtsum27;1628294]Ravioli is which one ? Any pic ?[/]

Lapetshop7
08-31-20, 11:29 AM
From my 3 sunny beach balls, I won Hawaiian hammock, sunscreen stand, and boating sheep.. No pet, figures I wouldnt win one.. Never do.. The boating sheep is cute though

TwixAndScones
08-31-20, 11:49 AM
Oh! This is exciting. I'm going to get started on the tomorrow, will start making ingredients soon.

I will be able to do it in the few from now. I wonder what I'll get!

TwixAndScones
08-31-20, 11:49 AM
From my 3 sunny beach balls, I won Hawaiian hammock, sunscreen stand, and boating sheep.. No pet, figures I wouldnt win one.. Never do.. The boating sheep is cute though

Lucky! I hope I am able to get the boating sheep as well.

Edit: I got prizes!

Anyway, I didn't get the boat sheep like I had wanted but I did get

The lemonade stands x2

Plus a billboard

I am so glad I got two of the lemonade stands, though. If nothing else!

Who wants lemonade?

They're greeted by there first costumer! Hopefully they like the freshly squeezed lemonade!

Lapetshop7
09-01-20, 12:56 AM
I would have rather won a pet because I don't have anymore room for decorations!! Expanding my farm anymore is hard to do because it costs so many coins now.. I think my next lowest part to expand to is 280,000 coins.. The only way I can save up that much is if I don't do a event..

The lemonade stands x2

Plus a billboard

Who wants lemonade?

They're greeted by there first costumer! Hopefully they like the freshly squeezed lemonade!

TwixAndScones
09-01-20, 01:04 AM
I would have rather won a pet because I don't have anymore room for decorations!! Expanding my farm anymore is hard to do because it costs so many coins now.. I think my next lowest part to expand to is 280,000 coins.. The only way I can save up that much is if I don't do a event..

Maybe not as lucky as I thought. As I didn't know expansions could be that costly. Wow!

I understand why you'd want a pet more than a decorative piece.

coronadaarg
09-01-20, 11:01 AM
Did someone win the swan for making 23 beach balls? I don't know in which habitat to put it apart from the Gentle Gazebo since I don't have gems to buy it ...:(

Paul__
09-01-20, 11:11 AM
Did someone win the swan for making 23 beach balls? I don't know in which habitat to put it apart from the Gentle Gazebo since I don't have gems to buy it ...:(

Try checking the info card in the cellar. (Click the “i” on the bottom left of the pet)

judyandthecat
09-01-20, 01:12 PM
Try checking the info card in the cellar. (Click the “i” on the bottom left of the pet)

Duck Pond
Rescue Pen
Exotic Enclosure

Paul__
09-02-20, 10:01 PM
I absolutely LOVE the Lemonade Stand! Going to definitely keep this on the farm after the event.

TwixAndScones
09-02-20, 10:37 PM
I absolutely LOVE the Lemonade Stand! Going to definitely keep this on the farm after the event.

Yes! It's ironic how we both wanted it, and lucky to us, we both got it! For reference, first page on this particular thread.

It's definitely a cute decoration

I'm glad I at least got this, if nothing else.

TwixAndScones
09-03-20, 05:44 PM
I have a 25 iTunes card, I'm low-key interested in buying the 300 gem balls, to possibly (hopefully) get the sheep in the boat. The gems aren't on sale currently, so I'll wait to do it until they are - if I do it.

The question is, should I? Or should I not risk it?

Witsdom2014
09-03-20, 10:14 PM
I put my swan in a rescue pen

Witsdom2014
09-03-20, 10:16 PM
I put my swan in a rescue pen (looks like a dog house)

TwixAndScones
09-04-20, 02:11 PM
I have a 25 iTunes card, I'm low-key interested in buying the 300 gem balls, to possibly (hopefully) get the sheep in the boat. The gems aren't on sale currently, so I'll wait to do it until they are - if I do it.

The question is, should I? Or should I not risk it?

I will buy 2 SBB, when the gems go on sale.

If I did my maths correctly, since I bought 4 songs on the iTunes Store, I should be able to buy the 500+ gem package plus the 100+ gem package. It would equal out to getting me 2 BB - if so.

Anyway, if nothing else (if I don't get the sheep) I won't be too upset, seeing as I bought some songs yesterday, as well. I now have more TS songs I can listen to while I'm on the game. Which is great.

I don't really care about the pets too much, but if I were to get them, I'll display them - especially if I have the habitat for the pet in question.

I just want the sheep in the boat, or a decoration of some kind. As I like to decorate the most!

farmer_steen
09-04-20, 02:23 PM
Can the swan go in the summer pool? Also I earned floatie duck, can that go in the summer pool?

Paul__
09-04-20, 02:27 PM
Can the swan go in the summer pool? Also I earned floatie duck, can that go in the summer pool?

The floating Duck only goes in the Summer Pool.

You can put the Swan in the Duck Pond, Rescue Pen or Exotic Enclosure

farmer_steen
09-04-20, 02:40 PM
The floating Duck only goes in the Summer Pool.

You can put the Swan in the Duck Pond, Rescue Pen or Exotic Enclosure

Argh! Too many habitats, not enough expansion parts. 🤦 Thanks though

just4thefun
09-05-20, 11:43 AM

Blue Lagoon Pool

Starting Block
Tiki Planter
Pool Floats

Sunny Beach Ball Prizes

placeholder

I won a diving beaver (pet). He is super cute

TwixAndScones
09-05-20, 04:43 PM
Well I bought some gems, and I figured I'd be best luck (and no luck) to have gotten the sheep in the boat, I unfortunately didn't. I knew I probably wouldn't anyway - so it doesn't come off as a surprise, so it doesn't upset me too much.

Anyway, I got the sunscreen stand

and plus a shark piglet.

I would be lying to say I wasn't upset that I got the shark piglet, due to it's VERY SMALL size. But other than that, I think it was decent.

My shark pig will forever be sitting in storage alongside the jewel beetle pug I won months ago. At least they both can keep each other company, if nothing else!

pinar1990
09-06-20, 04:07 AM
Is it just me or has the daily goal for beach balls - visit neighbors and send deliveries - NOT triggered today? September 6, I mean. This morning the goal has not popped up and I did numerous hard closes... strange? I just have yesterday?s deliveries to finish, but no new goal.

sashawei
09-06-20, 05:05 AM
Hi! I noticed it happened to me too. The goals didnt pop up on the time i expected it to appear. It's been i think 5 hours now and no goals appearing yet. Hope somebody enlightens us if the goals wont be appearing anymore? But from what i see i still have 4 days to complete it. It would be a great loss if it's over since im on my 22/23rd step already. One more goal and im supposed to be done! ��

pinar1990
09-06-20, 06:00 AM
Precisely, in all the years I’ve been playing, this is the first time I’m seeing like this in daily goal events. I think it is a bug issue. Hope it gets fixed soon because it will be a rather significant setback for most of us. I completed the deliveries from yesterday and just like you, nothing is triggered still.

judyandthecat
09-06-20, 08:19 AM
Precisely, in all the years I’ve been playing, this is the first time I’m seeing like this in daily goal events. I think it is a bug issue. Hope it gets fixed soon because it will be a rather significant setback for most of us. I completed the deliveries from yesterday and just like you, nothing is triggered still.

There was plenty of Beach balls I got the swan a few days ago. If you completed the side goal it gave 3 Sunny Beach balls which counted in the goal.
Saturday September 5th was 24 regular Beach balls
Plus 3 Sunny Beach Balls for a total of 27 available.
The event started on August 13th with that being number 1 Beach Ball on that date.

If you are only one Ball away you might want to consider buying a Ball from the market for 50 gems in order to get the swan.

Lilliepaddd
09-06-20, 08:37 AM
There was plenty of Beach balls I got the swan a few days ago. If you completed the side goal it gave 3 Sunny Beach balls which counted in the goal.
Saturday September 5th was 24 regular Beach balls
Plus 3 Sunny Beach Balls for a total of 27 available.
The event started on August 13th with that being number 1 Beach Ball on that date.

If you are only one Ball away you might want to consider buying a Ball from the market for 50 gems in order to get the swan.

Is the side goal finished? We have 4 more days and I'm 2 short. I probably won't use gems to finish.

pinar1990
09-06-20, 08:50 AM
I think the side goal is gone. I’m two short in one farm and three short in the other farm. I totally understand Judy’s point, yet I could not do the daily goals everyday nor the side goals due to work schedule... might or might not be able to make it by a hair in this case.

Still, it would be helpful to know if this is just a single day glitch or if there won’t be any more daily goals in the three days left.

judyandthecat
09-06-20, 08:55 AM
Is the side goal finished? We have 4 more days and I'm 2 short. I probably won't use gems to finish.

Darn if you missed the side goal.
They gave us 3 of the Sunny Beach Balls worth 300 gems each.

I am thinking it is over but we can always hope for more.

Lilliepaddd
09-06-20, 09:31 AM
Darn if you missed the side goal.
They gave us 3 of the Sunny Beach Balls worth 300 gems each.

I am thinking it is over but we can always hope for more.

I know it's not your fault but it says 4 more days. I was on my honeymoon so I didn't do it every day...that's just ridiculous if they stopped it now. I definitely won't waste 100 gems now.

gunder8
09-06-20, 09:40 AM
I still need one more beach ball to get the swan pet, but my goal #1 is not popping up today to visit 10 community farmers. It says there are 4 days left for this goal. Is anyone else having this problem?

farmer_steen
09-06-20, 11:29 AM
I still need one more beach ball to get the swan pet, but my goal #1 is not popping up today to visit 10 community farmers. It says there are 4 days left for this goal. Is anyone else having this problem?

I didn't have goal#1 today either and I thought there was still time. Was gonna ask if it had finished?

Paul__
09-06-20, 12:19 PM
I love the Swan animation! It is so cute! Definitely keeping this pet on my farm after this event is over.

The team always does such a great job on monthly event prizes, I still have the Stork from this February out on my farm!

gdr4gon
09-06-20, 01:51 PM
Is the shark piglet a pet or decoration? Thank u.

Paul__
09-06-20, 02:51 PM
Is the shark piglet a pet or decoration? Thank u.

it is a decoration.

pinar1990
09-07-20, 03:46 AM
Side goal’s ended and no goal #1 popping today either. So those of us who are a few balls short will have to either gem it or contend with being a loser. I personally won’t use gems because I use them to expand barn and silo.

I don’t mind losing when I can’t legitimately finish an event by the announced completion time. That’s on me. But ending an event before its announced end date without any forewarning feels almost like trickery.

It certainly does not sit well with me as it takes the trust away. It’s not about the swan at this point for me...it’s about trusting S8.

judyandthecat
09-07-20, 05:07 AM
Side goal’s ended and no goal #1 popping today either. So those of us who are a few balls short will have to either gem it or contend with being a loser. I personally won’t use gems because I use them to expand barn and silo.

I don’t mind losing when I can’t legitimately finish an event by the announced completion time. That’s on me. But ending an event before its announced end date without any forewarning feels almost like trickery.

It certainly does not sit well with me as it takes the trust away. It’s not about the swan at this point for me...it’s about trusting S8.

There was no ending date on the pop up.
It said all month long which actually to me meant August 31st.
I love when they have one of these events because you get a free decoration every day for opening up this time a Beach Ball.
I think it is an event that is designed to get players to play every day.

Unfortunately with all the events like this and there has been a few the count is very close.
You can only miss a few days or you will unfortunately have to purchase the missing balls for the grand prize.

That is a good suggestion though that an ending date be posted on the pop up.

judyandthecat
09-07-20, 05:35 PM
Send planes and visit community Farmers a Beach Ball is available

Paul__
09-07-20, 05:52 PM
Send planes and visit community Farmers a Beach Ball is available

I bought one of the beach balls just yesterday since I was one short. Only 50 gems so not a big deal. I could probably get them back in like two weeks.

Thank you Storm8 for giving players a chance to get more beach balls if they came short...I guess two more decorations for me!

judyandthecat
09-07-20, 06:09 PM
Remember these are timed!
One ends tomorrow in case you need two balls.

judyandthecat
09-07-20, 06:10 PM
I bought one of the beach balls just yesterday since I was one short. Only 50 gems so not a big deal. I could probably get them back in like two weeks.

Thank you Storm8 for giving players a chance to get more beach balls if they came short...I guess two more decorations for me!

I do love decorations so two more for me too!
I bought a 50 gems Ball early in the event and I agree that is ten trains!

Paul__
09-08-20, 12:39 AM
I do love decorations so two more for me too!
I bought a 50 gems Ball early in the event and I agree that is ten trains!

Another new beach ball for today, 3 extras in total.

This will likely be the last one since the beach balls disappear in the market Thursday at I presume 9:00 like other events.

I think I am going to keep my last beach ball as a decoration. Hopefully it is storable after the event.

PookieBear50
09-08-20, 11:44 AM
I was really lucky...I was coming up short, then suddenly I received 3 of the Daily Goals. That just got me to 23. Whew!

Colorful Beach Balls
1-Piper's Pool, Cow Feed (4), Apple (1)
2-Badminton Court, Goose Feed (1), Banana (1)
3-Tiki Planter, Cow Feed (4), Purple Grape (1)
4-Pool Floats, Cow Feed (4), Blackberry (1)
5-Victory Cauldron, Sheep Feed (4), Apple (1)
6-Tiki Planter, Goat Feed (2), Cocoa (1)
7-Badminton Court, Cow Feed (2), Peach (1)
8-Water Slide, Alpaca Feed (2), Banana (1)
9-Tiki Planter, Goose Feed (1), Apple (1)
10-Blue Lagoon Pool, Goat Feed (2), Banana (1)
11-Blue Lagoon Pool, Pet Feed (1), Blackberry (1)
12-Tiki Planter, Goose Feed (1), Banana (1)
13-Blue Lagoon Pool, Sheep Feed (4), Blackberry (1)
14-Innertube Raccoon, Goat Feed (2), Purple Grape (1)
15-Water Slide, Pet Feed (1), Cocoa (1)
16-Starting Block, Cow Feed (4), Green Grape (1)
17-Piper's Pool, Pig Feed (4), Purple Grape (1)
18-Starting Block, Alpaca Feed (2), Banana (1)
19-Pool Floats, Cow Feed (4), Apple (1)
20-Victory Cauldron, Donkey Feed (1), Blackberry (1)

Sunny Beach Balls
1-Fun in the Sun Billboard, Wood Plank (1)
2-Hawaiian Hammock, Land Deed (1)
3-Sunny Starfish, Wood Plank (1)

TwixAndScones
09-08-20, 12:19 PM
I was really lucky...I was coming up short, then suddenly I received 3 of the Daily Goals. That just got me to 23. Whew!

Colorful Beach Balls
1-Piper's Pool, Cow Feed (4), Apple (1)
2-Badminton Court, Goose Feed (1), Banana (1)
3-Tiki Planter, Cow Feed (4), Purple Grape (1)
4-Pool Floats, Cow Feed (4), Blackberry (1)
5-Victory Cauldron, Sheep Feed (4), Apple (1)
6-Tiki Planter, Goat Feed (2), Cocoa (1)
7-Badminton Court, Cow Feed (2), Peach (1)
8-Water Slide, Alpaca Feed (2), Banana (1)
9-Tiki Planter, Goose Feed (1), Apple (1)
10-Blue Lagoon Pool, Goat Feed (2), Banana (1)
11-Blue Lagoon Pool, Pet Feed (1), Blackberry (1)
12-Tiki Planter, Goose Feed (1), Banana (1)
13-Blue Lagoon Pool, Sheep Feed (4), Blackberry (1)
14-Innertube Raccoon, Goat Feed (2), Purple Grape (1)
15-Water Slide, Pet Feed (1), Cocoa (1)
16-Starting Block, Cow Feed (4), Green Grape (1)
17-Piper's Pool, Pig Feed (4), Purple Grape (1)
18-Starting Block, Alpaca Feed (2), Banana (1)
19-Pool Floats, Cow Feed (4), Apple (1)
20-Victory Cauldron, Donkey Feed (1), Blackberry (1)

Sunny Beach Balls
1-Fun in the Sun Billboard, Wood Plank (1)
2-Hawaiian Hammock, Land Deed (1)
3-Sunny Starfish, Wood Plank (1)

Lucky! I so wanted the Blue Lagoon Pool - but needless to say since I didn't really do planes, I didn't get anything really.

But congratulations! You were persistent with it and got more :)

ankavale1000
09-10-20, 03:34 PM
THANK YOU STORMIE
The daily 20 is an awesome way to end the summer! The gifting of 3 Sunny Beach Balls is like Xmas is August!

Beautifully done ��

TwixAndScones
09-15-20, 05:30 PM

The lemonade stands x2

Plus a billboard

Who wants lemonade?

Replying to a thread to an event that is now not happening, BUT!

I at first disliked the huge billboard, because I couldn't see myself using it. Though to my surprise, I'm glad I got that billboard now.