PDA

View Full Version : Are we getting a new event today?

lily684
08-11-20, 10:08 AM
Are we getting a new event today?

amerirish
08-11-20, 10:35 AM
Ok, I was expecting a World Event because that's the typical order, but we got a Leader Board? :confused: I'm afraid to collect anything yet in case it's another glitch/mistake. Can a Mod please check? Thank You

shortdanzr
08-11-20, 10:48 AM
mine shows LB too. was alsp expecting world event

deadpixel
08-11-20, 11:00 AM
Ok, I was expecting a World Event because that's the typical order, but we got a Leader Board? :confused: I'm afraid to collect anything yet in case it's another glitch/mistake. Can a Mod please check? Thank You

Don't think it's a glitch. I'm hoping that they're just switching things around or skipping one World Event this time around or maybe (dare we hope) preparing for new stuff. Because the alternative is that things are winding down, as in their other creature collecting story game where they reduced the events from three a month, as in DS, to just one where they were repeating the challengers :blue:

Paul__
08-11-20, 11:40 AM
This isn’t a glitch. Sometimes Storm8 switches things such as the event order around.

Rfs04
08-11-20, 11:44 AM
Don't think it's a glitch. I'm hoping that they're just switching things around or skipping one World Event this time around or maybe (dare we hope) preparing for new stuff. Because the alternative is that things are winding down, as in their other creature collecting story game where they reduced the events from three a month, as in DS, to just one where they were repeating the challengers :blue:

S8 got bought earlier this year I believe for much money. I would think the new company would want to improve all the games to increase revenue to recoup their investment. But I guess they might also be looking for a big loss for tax purposes! Anyone have any ideas, news on this?

SpiritWind00
08-11-20, 07:34 PM
New event threads are active now. Thanks! :)

closing thread.