PDA

View Full Version : Lost City of Atlantis - 2020 July 29

judyandthecat
07-29-20, 02:33 PM
Received part of event not sure what going on
The Lost City of Atlantis

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. New Goals Appear at 5:30 Daylight Eastern Savings Time each day
3. When you finish the goal it disappears from your to do list

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Collection Items
Day 1 - send planes - get columns from Poseidon Statue
Day 2 - Bed and Breakfast
Day 2 - LOWER LEVELS from the Kitchen
Day 3 - pigs
Day 4 - Windmill
Day 5 - Mine
Day 5 - LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner
Day 6 - Passion Fruit Vines
Day 7 - Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - Fishing
Day 8 - LOWER LEVELS from the Bakery
Day 9 - Apple Trees
Day 9 - LOWER LEVELS from the Cocoa Trees
Day 10 - Studio

Goal 1 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
I've been learning about the Lost City of Atlantis! It sounded like a really cool city! Do you think it was real, Morgan?
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Golden Tridents - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
Maybe, Piper. Regardless, I really like the idea of a city like this. Advanced and classical all at the same time.!
Buy a Poseidon Statue from the Market
Get 3 Columns from the Poseidon Statute

Goal 3 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
You know, archaeologists can't agree where Atlantis would be located. Maps and written accounts don't really spell out a definitive location.
Get Lost Maps from the Bed and Breakfast

Goal 4 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
Atlantis is one of the most celebrated and searched for fabled ancient cities. The allure of something undiscovered is extremely enticing!
Get 3 Ancient Texts from pigs
REWARDS: 200 Coins, 3 experience points

Goal 5 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
I wonder what kind of style the Atlanteans had. Do you think it was vastly different from the ancient Grecians?
Get 3 Atlantean Helm from the Windmill

Goal 6 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
What kind of monuments would celebrate the Atlanteans? Did they also have a love for statues?
Get 3 Broken Statues from the mine

Goal 7 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
I bet they have some really interesting vessels and containers.
Get 3 Ruined Vases from Passion Fruit Vines

Goal 8 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
Can you imagine what kind of flora and fauna would populate the mythical isle?
Get 3 Laurel Wreaths from Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience ponies

Goal 9 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
I bet the Atlanteans had their own amazing collections of stories and plays.
Get 3 Thalia Masks from fishing

Goal 10 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
If Atlantis were real, it's a shame we'll never get to know what kind of plays they had.
Get 2 Melpomene Masks from Apple Trees

Goal 11 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
(Task caption)
Get 3 Grecian Togas from the Studio

Side Goal (optional) (if any)
Goal 1 of 2: From Prologue to Exodus
Missing some items? Turn your extra The Lost City of Atlantis items into other items. You can make what you need for the Laurel Wreath Peacock Collection!
Buy Amphitheatre from Market - 165 gems

Goal 1 of 2: From the Sea
This chicken wants to be just like Poseidon! Pass her a Trident to strike a pose!

Buy Honoring Poseidon Statue from Market - 20 gems
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Golden Tridents

Under the Sea
If you turn in enough The Lost City of Atlantis items to the Collections Gallery, I've got a new special friend for you!
Turn in 5 Laurel Wreath Peacock Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, Grecian Sea Horse, 3 experience points

Event Prizes
Collect Them All:
Can you get all of the prizes from the Collections Gallery? I've got a prize for you if you can!
Get 1 of each of the following:
Laurel Wreath Peacock
Toga Pig
Toga Cow
Toga Sheep
Philosopher Fowl
Waterlogged Ruins
Seahorse Column
Wayward Trident
Comedy and Tragedy
Dolphin Path
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Amphitheater- 165 gems
Honoring Poseidon Statue - 20 gems - one time use
Ancient Bait - 19 gems

judyandthecat
07-29-20, 02:34 PM
Saved for event information

Paul__
07-29-20, 02:35 PM
I did not receive a pop up but some of the regular collection event goals. I guess the rest will come later. Nothing in the collections gallery or market yet either...

I can see the prizes though...An underwater theme....never done before in this game!

Paul__
07-29-20, 02:38 PM
Refresh your games! The full event is here!

Paul__
07-29-20, 02:42 PM
If you complete the “Under the Sea” goal (by turning in 5 collections) you will win this. Seems like an exotic pet.

judyandthecat
07-29-20, 02:54 PM
If you complete the “Under the Sea” goal (by turning in 5 collections) you will win this. Seems like an exotic pet.

It is so beautiful and we must be getting a leaderboard at around 9 pm because we have a Fountain for sale

Breejan1987
07-29-20, 03:52 PM
So do we have to spend 20 gems on the statue to be able to even participate in this event?

judyandthecat
07-29-20, 03:58 PM
So do we have to spend 20 gems on the statue to be able to even participate in this event?

No restart your game.

judyandthecat
07-29-20, 03:58 PM
City of Atlantis Leaderboard and event
Goal 1
Goal 1 of 11: The Lost City of Atlantis
I've been learning about the Lost City of Atlantis! It sounded like a really cool city! Do you think it was real, Morgan?
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Golden Tridents - random drop planes

Goal 2
Maybe, Piper. Regardless, I really like the idea of a city like this. Advanced and classical all at the same time.!
Buy a Poseidon Statue from the Market
Get 3 Columns from the Poseidon Statute

ankavale1000
07-29-20, 04:11 PM
Oh, Underwater themed event plus “Under the Sea” goal, I’m already thinking Little Mermaid! Maybe there’s a Mermaid ��*♀️ in Leaderboard event. Or maybe a Lobster �� lol

justmine2
07-29-20, 04:30 PM

Bet it's one of the permanent ones ....

judyandthecat
07-29-20, 04:33 PM
Oh, Underwater themed event plus ?Under the Sea? goal, I?m already thinking Little Mermaid! Maybe there?s a Mermaid ��*♀️ in Leaderboard event. Or maybe a Lobster �� lol

We have Paths too that really makes me super happy.

Oh a mermaid would be fun!

TwixAndScones
07-29-20, 04:49 PM

Hope you're correct in guessing! I like exotic pets.

Anyway. Looks fun, regardless. I hope when I can turn in collections later on in the event, I can get the "Seahorse Column"

ankavale1000
07-29-20, 08:35 PM
We have Paths too that really makes me super happy!

I’m hoping that path comes in 3 not just 1. But paths make me happy, too.

I just noticed the Amphitheater is really good looking, great deco after event over.

The Seahorse Column is very nice ( saw on neighbor farm ) smaller than aquarium, 1x1, worth collecting for sure.

The toga sheep is animated, as well as the philosopher fowl

Waterlogged Ruins is 2x2, not animated but I’m loving it, dunno why lol

Really good prizes this round. Stormie, you did it again (thumbs up)

07-30-20, 03:15 AM
Is there one goal per day? I don?t understand. Finished 2/11 &no new goal appeared

raissawinda
07-30-20, 03:36 AM
I’m hoping that path comes in 3 not just 1. But paths make me happy, too.

I just noticed the Amphitheater is really good looking, great deco after event over.

The Seahorse Column is very nice ( saw on neighbor farm ) smaller than aquarium, 1x1, worth collecting for sure.

The toga sheep is animated, as well as the philosopher fowl

Waterlogged Ruins is 2x2, not animated but I’m loving it, dunno why lol

Really good prizes this round. Stormie, you did it again (thumbs up)

I love everything this time event, kudos to the designers and all team creator.

judyandthecat
07-30-20, 05:43 AM
Is there one goal per day? I don?t understand. Finished 2/11 &no new goal appeared

New goal appears at 5:30 Easter Daylight Savings Time each day and will be posted in post 1 of this thread.
In a little less then 9 hours.

judyandthecat
07-30-20, 02:32 PM
Goal 3
Get 3 Lost Maps...random drop Bed and Breakfast

Paul__
07-30-20, 02:32 PM
You know, archeologists cant agree where Atlantis would be located. Maps and written accounts don?t really spell out a definite location
Get 3 Lost Maps from completed crafts in the Bed And Breakfast

Paul__
07-30-20, 02:33 PM
Goal 3
Get 3 Lost Maps...random drop Bed and Breakfast

Whoops, I did not see your reply. Sorry about that lol

judyandthecat
07-30-20, 03:55 PM
Whoops, I did not see your reply. Sorry about that lol

We posted at the exact same time!
Great minds think alike!

TwixAndScones
07-30-20, 06:39 PM
You know, archeologists cant agree where Atlantis would be located. Maps and written accounts don?t really spell out a definite location
Get 3 Lost Maps from completed crafts in the Bed And Breakfast

If you need lower level information;

I can receive mine (the lost maps) from the kitchen

Anyway. I'm thinking of buying gems again, to get the "Honoring Poseidon Statue" as an item, just never using it - so after the event is over, it turns into a decoration. I like the little chicken standing beside the statue. And how it waves the thing around. So cute! :)

judyandthecat
07-30-20, 07:25 PM
If you need lower level information;

I can receive mine (the lost maps) from the kitchen

Anyway. I'm thinking of buying gems again, to get the "Honoring Poseidon Statue" as an item, just never using it - so after the event is over, it turns into a decoration. I like the little chicken standing beside the statue. And how it waves the thing around. So cute! :)

Thank you adding now

judyandthecat
07-31-20, 02:31 PM
Goal 4 of 11
Get 3 Ancient Text from the pigs

judyandthecat
08-01-20, 02:39 PM
Goal 5 of 11
Get 3 Atlantean Helms from the Windmill

gdr4gon
08-02-20, 05:15 AM
This event has a great theme, but I'm dreading for when the mine comes :/

judyandthecat
08-02-20, 04:07 PM
Goal 6 of 11
Get 3 Broken statues from the mine
Random drop on exit

raissawinda
08-02-20, 05:05 PM
The mine is being stingy, my precious pickaxes and shovels, 30+ gave me 2 broken statues. While I need 3 more to win the seahorse....

Minimalio
08-03-20, 03:28 AM
The mine is being stingy, my precious pickaxes and shovels, 30+ gave me 2 broken statues. While I need 3 more to win the seahorse....
Non ci sono ancora arrivata...il windmill non rilascia niente di niente....incredibile!

raissawinda
08-03-20, 04:55 AM
Non ci sono ancora arrivata...il windmill non rilascia niente di niente....incredibile!

Che livello sei? Prova a fabbricare lo zucchero bianco, non quello blu, non quello marrone, ma quello bianco in un barattolo. Ho provato la farina di mandorle, la farina naturale e anche quei 2 zuccheri ma non cade nulla. Non ho ancora provato la farina di mais.
Sorry I'm using google translator...

08-03-20, 11:57 AM
20+ tools gave me 1 statue. Really? Storm8 team, do smth, fix it, plz

TwixAndScones
08-03-20, 01:49 PM
The sugar spinner, granted while better than having to collect from the mine - pretty easy, you would think. But no! I only have 1 statue :(....

That part of the collection turn in (while not impossible) it sure does almost feel like it at times.

But to be fair, I could have it worse. I would rather collect from the sugar spinner than the mine.

Paul__
08-03-20, 02:33 PM
Today’s item is from Passion Fruit Vines

Minimalio
08-04-20, 04:06 AM
Che livello sei? Prova a fabbricare lo zucchero bianco, non quello blu, non quello marrone, ma quello bianco in un barattolo. Ho provato la farina di mandorle, la farina naturale e anche quei 2 zuccheri ma non cade nulla. Non ho ancora provato la farina di mais.
Sorry I'm using google translator...

Sono al livello 58...ho provato a seguire il tuo consiglio: solo zucchero bianco. Ha funzionato!! Tre cadute utili per andare avanti grazie mille del consiglio 🙂

lokinaxxx
08-04-20, 08:51 AM
So, question!
Im playing the event, and i have a problem. I am level 33, and spesificly didnt open the mine because of people on this forum said that it was hell having the mine during events (perafrasing) and up to now, it has not been a problem, now however, the broken statue comes from mines (that i do not have)
So i guess my question is: is this normal? Does it come a time in the game, that they ?force? you to open stuff because im in too high of a level? Will I not be able to play in the events in the future if i dont open the mine?

TwixAndScones
08-04-20, 11:21 AM
So, question!
Im playing the event, and i have a problem. I am level 33, and spesificly didnt open the mine because of people on this forum said that it was hell having the mine during events (perafrasing) and up to now, it has not been a problem, now however, the broken statue comes from mines (that i do not have)
So i guess my question is: is this normal? Does it come a time in the game, that they ?force? you to open stuff because im in too high of a level? Will I not be able to play in the events in the future if i dont open the mine?

I am not an expert regarding this, but I think once you do reach a higher (or high enough) level you have to start collecting from the fishing area and the mine for events, instead of, like in this event, the sugar spinner for example.

Since I am only level 27, I only have to collect from the sugar spinner - instead of the mine; like other higher level players have to collect from.

You would have to expand there and start using the mine, to participate in that specific part of event.

It doesn't particularly matter if you've expanded to the mine, unfortunately.

I though that too, a few months ago, that if I never expanded to the mine, it would help prevent me from ever having to use it for events and such, but apparently not.

ankavale1000
08-04-20, 11:27 AM
So, question!

YES ...

The Mine is a fairly standard location during events (not Leaderboard)

There are events that players can sell items dropped from the Mine. Here, you don?t necessarily need to open the Mine, if you can constantly get items in newspaper or neighboring shops.

For DIY events (where event items can?t be sold), the only way to get items from the Mine (free) is from the Mine.

Currently it?s Collection event, so it?s pretty much DIY other than Day 1. If you want to continue, your options are
1. Open the Mine
2. Buy the Amphitheater (converter building) now or when it goes on sale in a day or two. In order to convert, you need lots of Day 4 (windmill)!
3. Turn in using gems. Each missing collectible is around 20 or so gems I think.

If I were you, I would open the mine, even if it has a terrible reputation. Everyone?s drop rate is different, you might find yours to be a gold mine.

judyandthecat
08-04-20, 11:56 AM
First check your to do list and check that goal it will tell you if your event item cones from the mine.

judyandthecat
08-04-20, 02:33 PM
Goal 8
Get 3 Laurel Wreaths from Farmers Outpost

raissawinda
08-04-20, 04:15 PM
@Ankavale1000 so agreed that the mine has a terrible reputation, I laughed at it...
For 6 broken statues I had to sacrifice 80+ tools. I am crafting so many products using the iron, ore, and gold atm. Busy farm.

ankavale1000
08-04-20, 05:05 PM
@Ankavale1000 so agreed that the mine has a terrible reputation, I laughed at it...
For 6 broken statues I had to sacrifice 80+ tools. I am crafting so many products using the iron, ore, and gold atm. Busy farm.

Hooray ... here is hoping we get at least 5 drops from day 9 and day 10, so we qualify for that Under the Sea exotic pet!

princessskykennedy
08-05-20, 04:45 AM
Has anyone finished the side goal...oceans bounty? Just wondering if it is worth doing. Thw last few times old expansion part. Thx

Paul__
08-05-20, 12:12 PM
Has anyone finished the side goal...oceans bounty? Just wondering if it is worth doing. Thw last few times old expansion part. Thx

The caption says that it is a part to help you with your farm. It is probably not a decoration or anything special.

judyandthecat
08-05-20, 02:33 PM
Goal 9 of 11 Get 3 Thalia Masks from fishing

Paul__
08-05-20, 02:34 PM
The amphitheater is also on sale for 73 gems.

08-06-20, 12:14 PM
Now the mine works better but the farmer?s outpost haven?t given me anything since yesterday 😒
Bought the amphitheater to get more chance

Paul__
08-06-20, 02:15 PM
Now the mine works better but the farmer?s outpost haven?t given me anything since yesterday 
Bought the amphitheater to get more chance

I havent been having trouble with the Farmer’s Outpost. I am making a lot of the watermelon crafts, especially the Watermelon Grill, it is easy to make and only 30 minutes.

judyandthecat
08-06-20, 02:32 PM
Goal 10
Get 3 Melpomene Masks from Apple Trees

ankavale1000
08-06-20, 07:48 PM
. Dreading tomorrow’s location

NElove6
08-07-20, 09:03 AM
I can?t get anything from the pond. I click on the new bait hook and it says to craft in the bait house but the option is not there in the bait shop. Help?

judyandthecat
08-07-20, 09:34 AM
I can?t get anything from the pond. I click on the new bait hook and it says to craft in the bait house but the option is not there in the bait shop. Help?

The ancient hook cannot be crafted.
It is for sale for 19 gems.
It increases your odds.
You can use any hook.
I use the plain old dough ball bait.
It is a random drop.

Paul__
08-07-20, 10:06 AM
I?ve also noticed with these collection events, if you use the Golden Lure you have a chance to get 10-15 of the items from the pond, but I do not think it is that common.

I personally use Dough Baits and Anchovy Baits, they are easiest to make.

I save up for them in the barn during the first few days of the event as soon I get the collection event notification

judyandthecat
08-07-20, 02:02 PM
Are we ready?
In 30 minutes we are on the last goal and can start turning in collections!
I am thinking juicer or studio.
Hoping for studio beings I have two of them.
Looks like some very nice prizes to be had.
Good Luck everyone we will know very soon!

judyandthecat
08-07-20, 02:31 PM
Yes it is the studio
Goal 11
Get 3 Grecian Togas from the Studio

Paul__
08-07-20, 03:10 PM
Time to craft a lot of Linen Flowers....

raissawinda
08-07-20, 11:42 PM
Time to craft a lot of Linen Flowers....

I'm having a hard time with the studio, I craft linen flowers like crazy but only 1 drop from 2 studio buildings I have. My shop is full with items I've made before the linen flowers attack...

Paul__
08-08-20, 10:15 AM
The paths look very nice. There is no way to rotate them though. Beautiful decorations with this event!

princessskykennedy
08-09-20, 01:04 AM
Well six studios full of items...random variety and not one event piece. I get that they need you to use gems...but not one piece??? Frustrating. Just needed to vent...

little_veggie
08-09-20, 01:16 AM
I agree , I would use gems to get maybe the last two items but not over 100 gems

Paul__
08-09-20, 01:24 AM
I agree , I would use gems to get maybe the last two items but not over 100 gems

If you press the “Turn in” button you can buy the items that you do not have for gems.

Alternatively, you can buy the Amphitheatre for 73 gems in the market...

It converts event items, but you need 2 of the previous item to convert it.

For example,

2 of the items from Day 1 will make 1 Day 2 item
2 of the items from Day 2 will make 1 Day 3 item and so on.

tsumtsum27
08-09-20, 05:20 AM
The peacock lives in Rescue Pen

raissawinda
08-09-20, 07:59 AM
I won a sea horse column, can the team make it bigger? Pretty please... Can't really see what's inside, I love aquarium, I think my glasses serve me right... I see some sea horses inside.

My game often crashes today, minutes ago suddenly the loading chicken popping up and made me lost my sea horse column, then I had to re-turn in my collection and then lost again I won another prize (the yellow fork something I believe) and then I turned in once again oh my god, and then -finally- the sea horse column again. What happened to the game??

raissawinda
08-09-20, 08:03 AM
And please please please fix the studio drop rate!! I crafted 20+ items only for 3 drops of toga dress!! How can I win the sea horse exotic pet... :( Please increase the studio drop rate...

Witsdom2014
08-09-20, 10:35 AM
This event (by my game ?timer?) ends in 2 days, 7 hours and it will NOT drop any togas from the studio, any ideas why? I completed all the first ten goals, waited for the prompts for the next goal all the way to #11. Have 2 studios, making things from the quickest/simplest to the long and involved and I haven?t gotten even one toga. Is there a problem with the game? I already tried shutting down and reboot...nothing, about to just give up, not investing more Gems as it feels like Gems already spent were a waste as it?s going nowhere. Any ideas? Thank you!

judyandthecat
08-09-20, 01:44 PM
This event (by my game ?timer?) ends in 2 days, 7 hours and it will NOT drop any togas from the studio, any ideas why? I completed all the first ten goals, waited for the prompts for the next goal all the way to #11. Have 2 studios, making things from the quickest/simplest to the long and involved and I haven?t gotten even one toga. Is there a problem with the game? I already tried shutting down and reboot...nothing, about to just give up, not investing more Gems as it feels like Gems already spent were a waste as it?s going nowhere. Any ideas? Thank you!

It is a random drop with a low drop rate so make the quickest time item.
Scarves.

Witsdom2014
08-09-20, 01:51 PM
Thank you, I’ll give scarves a try. fingers crossed

judyandthecat
08-09-20, 02:12 PM
Thank you, I’ll give scarves a try. fingers crossed

Fingers crossed for you.

A1ian0re
08-09-20, 03:49 PM
Drop rate for studio and mine are ridiculous. Haven?t stopped making items in studio since it unlocked and purchased a boost with 2 bronze cow bells and I?ve had a grand total of 1. Mine is no better, nearly 100 tools for 4 things. I really wanted the peacock as it?s an animal special to our family but I?m not one of the lucky few in this event

Paul__
08-09-20, 03:53 PM
Drop rate for studio and mine are ridiculous. Haven?t stopped making items in studio since it unlocked and purchased a boost with 2 bronze cow bells and I?ve had a grand total of 1. Mine is no better, nearly 100 tools for 4 things. I really wanted the peacock as it?s an animal special to our family but I?m not one of the lucky few in this event

Try making the Scarves or soap in the Studio, they only take an hour. The key is to make a lot of short crafts, not long crafts. Longer crafts are good for leaderboards.

judyandthecat
08-09-20, 03:54 PM

This is why I buy the boost item building.
With this you can make event items from the mine and studio.
Then I don't stress out.
The Amphitheater is on sale for 83 gems.

A1ian0re
08-09-20, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the tips, I?ve been doing mainly scarves and soap the whole time apart from longer rarer items to do whilst I?m asleep makes no difference :/
I also only have 30 gems I?ve been away from the game for a while and must have spent them all before I came back so been saving them up from pets and daily video. I greatly prefer leaderboard and country fair events. I try these ones but I never get anywhere with them. I thought I?d figured the trick out that the drop rate goes down when you have to get the item for a goal so I?d leave off getting the first ones in order to have a day or so to collect new items before getting a goal and getting none at all for days but this time it?s made no difference. My mum uses this trick too she?s also getting even angrier than I am every time we go on the game lol

claeystrails
08-09-20, 08:38 PM
Which habitat does the sea horse go in?

Paul__
08-09-20, 09:45 PM
Which habitat does the sea horse go in?

The Grecian Sea Horse is a Exotic Pet which means it does not need a habitat and is stationary. You just place it on an empty space on your farm and it does not move.

SarahD05
08-09-20, 11:11 PM
How do I use the Ancient Bait?

Paul__
08-09-20, 11:20 PM
How do I use the Ancient Bait?

Tap on the fishing pond and then tap on the green switch arrow button

Then, drag the Ancient Bait into the pond and see what you get!

Remember, you do not need to use this bait to get event items! You can use any bait!

SarahD05
08-09-20, 11:51 PM
Thanks Paul!

SarahD05
08-10-20, 12:00 AM
Okay, so I tried that, but I don?t have the green switch. Do I have to be a certain level or have a certain number of the hooks?

Paul__
08-10-20, 12:15 AM
Okay, so I tried that, but I don?t have the green switch. Do I have to be a certain level or have a certain number of the hooks?

The second page will appear once you unlock all 5 regular hooks, If you do not see a second page you should see the Ancient Bait on the first page of baits. I circled it in the second screenshot above if you do not know what it looks like.

SarahD05
08-10-20, 12:40 AM
The second page will appear once you unlock all 5 regular hooks, If you do not see a second page you should see the Ancient Bait on the first page of baits. I circled it in the second screenshot above if you do not know what it looks like.

I haven?t unlocked all five hooks, but it also doesn?t show up on my hook options even though I have one in my inventory. I would share screenshots to show what I see, but can?t on here for some reason. 😕

Paul__
08-10-20, 12:40 AM
I haven?t unlocked all five hooks, but it also doesn?t show up on my hook options even though I have one in my inventory.

Can you share a screenshot?

SarahD05
08-10-20, 12:43 AM
Can you share a screenshot?

I took some but can?t get them to post. 😫

Paul__
08-10-20, 12:47 AM
I took some but can?t get them to post. 

Try uploading them to an image website and then inserting image from URL

SarahD05
08-10-20, 01:02 AM
I?m not sure what you mean but I?ve tried multiple things and can?t get it to work. Sorry.

Paul__
08-10-20, 01:08 AM
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0a7oCDdwwZqyllTGiXKQhJ6Uw

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0gKM-aSLoboBrySG8E_WEm-yQ

hmmm... Did you complete all The Lost City of Atlantis” goals up to Part 9

SarahD05
08-10-20, 01:15 AM
Hey! One of those worked. Wonder why the other didn?t. Anyway, yes, I?m on 11/11 now.

SarahD05
08-10-20, 01:17 AM
Hopefully it works this time. This shows my fishing screen.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0a7oCDdwwZqyllTGiXKQhJ6Uw

judyandthecat
08-10-20, 11:52 AM
You can use any bait for the fishing goal.
I just use dough balls.

raissawinda
08-10-20, 04:44 PM
Oh how cute the toga pig! :D
I wish it is slightly bigger!
I love all my prizes, and the poseidon statue looks good too.
A bit sad I didn't win the toga cow, he looks silly with the....grapes?

Paul__
08-10-20, 04:50 PM
Oh how cute the toga pig! :D
I wish it is slightly bigger!
I love all my prizes, and the poseidon statue looks good too.
A bit sad I didn't win the toga cow, he looks silly with the....grapes?

Yeah I agree, these decorations are so cute! I love the animations. I hope the team gives more animated decorations going forward.

raissawinda
08-10-20, 06:57 PM
Here is my picture of my prizes, 60+ items from the studio were too many to craft. One question, why the Sea Horse is still sleeping after I fed her? Unlike other pets I have. Anyway I am happy finally I can finish this event in time. :D

Paul__
08-10-20, 07:41 PM
Here is my picture of my prizes, 60+ items from the studio were too many to craft. One question, why the Sea Horse is still sleeping after I fed her? Unlike other pets I have. Anyway I am happy finally I can finish this event in time. :D

The Sea Horse is supposed to look like that until it is ready to collect. Once it is ready, the animation will change. This is how it is for all the other Sea Horses.

raissawinda
08-10-20, 08:36 PM
The Sea Horse is supposed to look like that until it is ready to collect. Once it is ready, the animation will change. This is how it is for all the other Sea Horses.

Ah, alright. I get it, thanks. But I don't have the other sea horses collections, would love to buy it if they're available on the market. Been saving up gems for some decorations and pets sale. :)

Paul__
08-11-20, 01:25 AM
Ah, alright. I get it, thanks. But I don't have the other sea horses collections, would love to buy it if they're available on the market. Been saving up gems for some decorations and pets sale. :)

Yes I hope so too... Hopefully they will add even more sea horses like they did with the Flytraps.

claeystrails
08-11-20, 07:38 AM
Oh! Just realized I have another in my cellar that I didn't realize was a pet. Thank you.

islanddoll1
08-11-20, 01:49 PM
Time's almost up and to date I haven't gotten any item drop from the bakery so I couldn't complete a single collection.

Paul__
08-11-20, 03:15 PM
Time's almost up and to date I haven't gotten any item drop from the bakery so I couldn't complete a single collection.

Which level are you?

judyandthecat
08-11-20, 03:57 PM

Always check the goal in your to do list to make sure that is where your item comes from.

A1ian0re
08-11-20, 04:40 PM
Does anyone else get a lot of duplicates on turn in, I got 2 of the rewards and 2 philosopher fowl, don?t like the first but the second is cute, just wish I would stop getting so many duplicates for this type of event that?s how I got 4 of the pink dawn and not the other prizes I also wanted. Haven?t managed to get the seahorse even because of the stupidly low drop rate on the studio, I?ve bought cow bell boosts as well as used up all my gems in the last hour to try get just 1 more drop and nothing whatsoever. I?m so bummed don?t think I?m going to try these events any more me and my mum never get the top prizes anymore anyway despite the fact we?re on it way more than we used to be. I understand they need people to buy gems but that isn?t possible for some people and it just seems so stupid that neither of us could even get the seahorse decoration

Paul__
08-11-20, 04:46 PM
Does anyone else get a lot of duplicates on turn in, I got 2 of the rewards and 2 philosopher fowl, don?t like the first but the second is cute, just wish I would stop getting so many duplicates for this type of event that?s how I got 4 of the pink dawn and not the other prizes I also wanted. Haven?t managed to get the seahorse even because of the stupidly low drop rate on the studio, I?ve bought cow bell boosts as well as used up all my gems in the last hour to try get just 1 more drop and nothing whatsoever. I?m so bummed don?t think I?m going to try these events any more me and my mum never get the top prizes anymore anyway despite the fact we?re on it way more than we used to be. I understand they need people to buy gems but that isn?t possible for some people and it just seems so stupid that neither of us could even get the seahorse decoration

The prize you get is random. Some prizes are less common than others. For example, I got the path 6 or 7 times, but only got the sheep once.

Paul__
08-11-20, 05:18 PM
Even if you did not win any pets, I?d recommend that everyone buys the habitats if you are on iOS and just leaves them in storage in case they are needed for another event in the future.

TwixAndScones
08-11-20, 05:19 PM
Well, this is purely my fault - I took a few day break because I was super busy with just having another baby.

Anyway, needless to say, since I took a break = I wasn't able to collect.

The bakery was very very stingy, so I only was able to collect from it twice.

I had to turn in 4 collections to be able to get the seahorse, but since I was only able to turn in two - I didn't get it.

I am fine with this, just because it wasn't that cute of a seahorse, let alone an exotic, anyway.

Or at least that's what I tell myself just so I'm not as upset.

TwixAndScones
08-11-20, 05:23 PM
Even if you did not win any pets, I?d recommend that everyone buys the habitats if you are on iOS and just leaves them in storage in case they are needed for another event in the future.

Especially if you have the coins to do so, I do, so I will pick all of them up, just so I'm not regretting it in the future. Like I have in the past.

Paul__
08-11-20, 05:38 PM
Well, this is purely my fault - I took a few day break because I was super busy with just having another baby.

Anyway, needless to say, since I took a break = I wasn't able to collect.

The bakery was very very stingy, so I only was able to collect from it twice.

I had to turn in 4 collections to be able to get the seahorse, but since I was only able to turn in two - I didn't get it.

I am fine with this, just because it wasn't that cute of a seahorse, let alone an exotic, anyway.

Or at least that's what I tell myself just so I'm not as upset.

Well Congratulations on your baby! Remember, there is most likely going to be another event so there’s almost always a next time! With it nearing the fall in a few weeks I wonder what the team has in store for us!

Allie0105
08-12-20, 07:44 PM
I know this sounds greedy but I was very pleased with myself last night as I remembered to get all my deliveries ready for a new event today and... there doesn?t seem to be one. I know some of you receive information about events prior to them starting but I?ve never received anything.

Please don?t think I?m complaining. I just really wanted to share about my preparedness and I?m sure there will be one soon. Fingers crossed.

princessskykennedy
08-12-20, 09:08 PM
I know this sounds greedy but I was very pleased with myself last night as I remembered to get all my deliveries ready for a new event today and... there doesn?t seem to be one. I know some of you receive information about events prior to them starting but I?ve never received anything.

Please don?t think I?m complaining. I just really wanted to share about my preparedness and I?m sure there will be one soon. Fingers crossed.

Stormie just sold me parts for the 2020 pool event!! Must start tomorrow!!!

Paul__
08-12-20, 09:27 PM
Stormie just sold me parts for the 2020 pool event!! Must start tomorrow!!!

Oh wow... I am so excited.

tsumtsum27
08-12-20, 10:50 PM

I always get all my plane deliveries ready when one event is about to end, as preparation for the up coming event. Doing plane delivery is not easy for me so the preparation is at needed. I also prepare not to collect animals, all the chicken, pigs, sheeps, even all the trees at the ready. Always excited for new events