PDA

View Full Version : Best dragon to beat a GPD during tournament??

Princess4110
07-19-20, 03:24 PM
What type of dragon should I use to beat an ultra rare Gold Producing Dragon in the battle arena for the current tournament??

retseho
07-19-20, 05:45 PM
What type of dragon should I use to beat an ultra rare Gold Producing Dragon in the battle arena for the current tournament??
Mithril(Champ.Metal.SR) L11 won for me.
Gold(Diamond.Yellow.UR),
Valiant (Diamond.Champ.UR)
Tribal(Champion,Yellow.SR),
???(Metal, Yellow)
All above give a 2-0 advantage against GPDs, ignoring Rarity.
(Soccer) type is also strong so if there is a (Soccer.Yellow) dragon, it will also have a 2-0 advantage.

FieldsLikeB
07-19-20, 08:26 PM
I've never once lost a GDP fight using demolition

Princess4110
07-21-20, 02:05 PM
Mithril(Champ.Metal.SR) L11 won for me.
Gold(Diamond.Yellow.UR),
Valiant (Diamond.Champ.UR)
Tribal(Champion,Yellow.SR),
???(Metal, Yellow)
All above give a 2-0 advantage against GPDs, ignoring Rarity.
(Soccer) type is also strong so if there is a (Soccer.Yellow) dragon, it will also have a 2-0 advantage.

And of course I only have one of them - level 6 Gold Dragon lol! I only have 1 champion dragon , Stalwart, and I have a couple other Diamonds (Neo Diamond, Infinity, Ridgeback, Crusader, Unicorn) but each of them lost to the GPD as did all my other ultra rare dragons!!

deadpixel
07-22-20, 05:02 AM
And of course I only have one of them - level 6 Gold Dragon lol! I only have 1 champion dragon , Stalwart, and I have a couple other Diamonds (Neo Diamond, Infinity, Ridgeback, Crusader, Unicorn) but each of them lost to the GPD as did all my other ultra rare dragons!!

Use a high-level Air Dragon.

skyharbor602
07-23-20, 05:50 AM
Definitely use something with the yellow element in it.
Sorry guys about not being able to create tourney threads. I'm in a very real battle regarding my health and I could use prayers right now.
I have to temporarily retire from starting tournament threads - it looks like it may be a few months to a year. I'll be in from time to time to assist but it won't be all the time. When I get an upper hand on my battle, I'll be back stronger than ever. Good luck everyone and Godspeed.

amerirish
07-23-20, 01:06 PM
Definitely use something with the yellow element in it.
Sorry guys about not being able to create tourney threads. I'm in a very real battle regarding my health and I could use prayers right now.
I have to temporarily retire from starting tournament threads - it looks like it may be a few months to a year. I'll be in from time to time to assist but it won't be all the time. When I get an upper hand on my battle, I'll be back stronger than ever. Good luck everyone and Godspeed.

Hope you are very well, very soon :love_heart:

skyharbor602
07-26-20, 11:24 AM
Hope you are very well, very soon :love_heart:

Thank you amerirish!