PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Parts Not Needed

zeusandfitz
07-18-20, 06:03 PM
I would absolutely love to be able to clean out my gifts and delete parts to ovens/machines I don?t need anymore. They?ve just been sitting there in my gifts and they need to be deleted. Having a delete option for gifts would be awesome!!

Bakerbettym
08-31-20, 05:58 PM
Amen to that! Please please pretty please!! Give us the option to delete unwanted parts!

Steller91
02-26-21, 06:23 PM
I definitely agree to this, because I have thought about this too. I want to add also that I find it really annoying to have to scroll through so many tabs to get to the food items to put them out. So I would also suggest a better organization where the newest gifts are at the front.

CakeOOH
07-07-21, 11:13 PM
Yes please! My menus are so full after all these years.

Charlie13
12-18-21, 11:24 AM
Yep completely agree! I made the mistake of accepting all gifts I was given rather than declining them and now many of them are just sitting there.

Rees630
12-21-21, 11:03 AM
It would be great to be able to organize decor items and alphabetize gifts. It takes forever to find certain decor items, hundreds of scrolls in my case, been playing 8 years. I’d much rather spend my time actually decorating than looking for the items