PDA

View Full Version : Shadow lynx size

cavegirl1
07-10-20, 03:31 AM
Not sure if I missed this but I just noticed the shadow lynx is now just 2x1, not 2x2.

I only put mine out again fairly recently and I am pretty sure they were 2x2 then.

Thanks S8!

mytalent1
07-10-20, 08:23 AM
Indeed it was a 2x2. Now I can put 2 of them side by side in that same plot. I would not have realised this change. Thanks for sharing.

Melany77
07-11-20, 07:30 PM
I don't have a shadow lynx but I'm happy for you. Just wanted to pop in to say hi to my two neighbors since I don't do neighbor visits anymore

cavegirl1
07-12-20, 05:04 AM
I don't have a shadow lynx but I'm happy for you. Just wanted to pop in to say hi to my two neighbors since I don't do neighbor visits anymore

:)

AnnirasSweets
07-12-20, 08:30 AM
Thanks for pointing this out! The Shadow Lynx have long been one my favorite event animals but they've been in my storage for ages due to their size. Now that I know they've been resized I can finally let a few out to play with my Direwolves and Flygers.

robotparade
07-25-20, 09:01 AM
Thanks for pointing this out! The Shadow Lynx have long been one my favorite event animals but they've been in my storage for ages due to their size. Now that I know they've been resized I can finally let a few out to play with my Direwolves and Flygers.

Do Shadow Lynx have good drops? I own one but do not have it out.

meme1098
07-25-20, 11:14 AM
I have 4 & usually get silver out of 3. Don't know how many coins, if any, drop.

AnnirasSweets
07-25-20, 06:57 PM
The drops I've recorded from my Shadow Lynx are $50, Milk, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Jewels, Silver - and they usually drop multiple items at a time.

robotparade
08-01-20, 02:13 PM
Thank you for all the responses to my question. Since it doesn’t drop anything I am not already getting from multiple sources, I don’t think I’ll be putting it out