PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back the gem giving ads 🙏

minanamisakura
07-09-20, 11:42 PM
Dear Bakery story game we need more gem's so we could buy ovens that costs gem's , and in game gem's are extremely hard to get please please bring back the gem giving ads 🙏
Dearest friends and neighbors if you agree with me please tell me what do you think about it 😊 thanks soooooooo much 😆

Mai2008
07-09-20, 11:56 PM
Agreed. Especially since oven for goal require gems to purchase.

AnnirasSweets
07-10-20, 05:26 AM
These videos are a promotional offer that can come and go randomly, so there's every chance you may get them back some day.

Also, there's an established thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097-Daily-gem-videos/page20) on the topic; if you'd like to continue the discussion you should add to that one.

RAMENNOODLEZZ
07-10-20, 07:22 AM
Absolutely agree 💯

my607
07-10-20, 08:01 AM
You can still get gems for mastering recipes. I have been doing that often and gems add up.

Jerseygirlcafe
07-10-20, 08:06 AM
Dear Bakery story game we need more gem's so we could buy ovens that costs gem's , and in game gem's are extremely hard to get please please bring back the gem giving ads ��
Dearest friends and neighbors if you agree with me please tell me what do you think about it �� thanks soooooooo much ��
I agree ;The icon for free gems is totally off my page I enjoy the game and I cook a lot and still do not earn extra Gems how do they expect you to play the game

Jerseygirlcafe
07-10-20, 08:07 AM
You can still get gems for mastering recipes. I have been doing that often and gems add up.

That could become quite hard if you are playing the goals and using your ovens to cook for the goals

my607
07-10-20, 11:56 AM
That could become quite hard if you are playing the goals and using your ovens to cook for the goals

You master recipes in between goals. No one asked for you to master recipes during goal time.