PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Royal Touch - 2020 July 09 (5 Days)

AnnirasSweets
07-09-20, 05:32 PM
5 Day Goal - Royal Touch
*Goal should end July 14, 2020 - (6pm UTC)*

*Bavarian Oven Cookbook will now have TWO pages of recipes.
Be sure to check all pages when looking for new recipes.*

Royal Touch: Part One
Serve 4 Blueberry Chiffon (30g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 10 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 4 Espressos (40g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 4 Hours *under Coffee tab*
Buy 1 Bavarian Oven (2g to skip)

- Must be newly purchased and fully built to count.

- Unlocks @ Level 20

- 5 Gems each

- No Parts Needed / Comes Fully Built
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Majestic Mousse Recipe

Royal Touch: Part Two
Serve 6 Red Berry Delight (24g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 8 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 6 Latte (30g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 22 Hours *under Coffee tab*
Serve 4 Majestic Mousse (30g to skip)

- Bavarian Oven

- 1 Hour
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Brownie Royale Recipe

Royal Touch: Part Three
Serve 8 Blueberry Chiffon (25g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 8 Mocha (20g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 30 Minutes *under Coffee tab*
Serve 6 Brownie Royale (20g to skip)

- Bavarian Oven

- 3 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Princely Pistachio Truffles Recipe

Royal Touch: Part Four
Serve 3 Blueberry Buckle (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 22 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 8 Cappuccinos (40g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 12 Hours *under Coffee tab*
Serve 6 Citrine Cake (40g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 4 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 10 Princely Pistachio Truffles (40g to skip)

- Bavarian Oven

- 8 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, 1 Free Garden Pavilion

Final Goal Prize:
Garden Pavilion, 3x3, 24 Gem Value (Released April 19, 2012 - Spring Gift Box 2nd Prize)
Deco placed - click for larger image/greater detail

GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/mZLJozN.png
GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/g3hlDy2.png
https://i.imgur.com/R1Q4a2h.png

kayjco2
07-09-20, 05:36 PM
If this prize is the one that I think it is, it?s a good one!!

annalimanada
07-09-20, 05:45 PM
Another GEM STOVE???

SERIOUSLY?????? :mad::mad::mad:

my607
07-09-20, 05:45 PM
Anyway, again gem oven goals. I’m only doing this one cuz the recipes looks nice and I already have one of these oven. Next time, regular drink appliances would be nice.

prettybakery3
07-09-20, 05:48 PM
Gosh!!!! I need to know what the prize is to see if I am doing it!!!
Hate that?s a gem oven

sohini4
07-09-20, 05:55 PM
I dont have any yet. Will invest 5 gems only after viewing pics of final display of recipies.

Can anybody tell that the previous recipies will be locked or not for first time buyers ?

FollyBeach2014
07-09-20, 05:57 PM
Another GEM STOVE???

SERIOUSLY?????? :mad::mad::mad:

I agree 100%, it?s not fair to people that don?t want to or can?t spend their money, especially during this pandemic. The other thing I don?t like is the cook times on these side goals..you have to have between 12 and 16 stoves to complete the goal and that?s just for one item. It?s ridiculous. I?m waiting for this goal to show up so I can decide if I?m playing it or not. Contrary to what my join date is, I have been playing for nine years, I never had to get on the forum until this last year. I don?t know what?s going on there, but somethings not right..

🌴Carolina🏖Girl🌴

annalimanada
07-09-20, 05:58 PM
And again a goalprice with horrible ugly brown yellow edges.
That, and the fact that we have to pay gems (money) for a stove... not playing this one.

Thank you Storm8, for ****ing the joy of this game for me. And many others.

Daengel
07-09-20, 06:15 PM
Current status: waiting for pic of new foods so I could decide whether to forsake this goal or not.

Cause sometimes spending gems don't worth the counter presentation and the prize ughhh.

TashaV87
07-09-20, 06:18 PM
I'm disappointed that it's another gem oven, but I'm participating because I'm still fairly new to the game.

The Majestic Mousse is already unlocked when you buy the oven, by the way.

So many different recipes this time! Fun! I just hope I can make enough room in my little bakery for so much food, lol 😅

FollyBeach2014
07-09-20, 06:18 PM
And again a goalprice with horrible ugly brown yellow edges.
That, and the fact that we have to pay gems (money) for a stove... not playing this one.

Thank you Storm8, for ****ing the joy of this game for me. And many others.

I am not playing either, it used to be fun, but like with everything, when you have a good why do you insist upon messing it up. And could please fix the apostrophe/question mark problem that?s <look for it in that word, it will be there.

🌴Carolina🏖Girl🌴

Daengel
07-09-20, 06:22 PM
guys, gUYS, what if I decided to throw myself into this goal and spending gems and then this one turn out to be one of those TINY 3 PLATES RECIPE again IS IT RIGHT TO RIOT IF THAT HAPPEN somebody pls unlock this one and post pic before I go protest???

Is pretty in the cook book but I'm scared. Cause; experience.

Sebsmommy15
07-09-20, 06:35 PM
I will never buy a gem oven no matter how “good” the displays of the recipes are. SKIPPING!

izzygran
07-09-20, 06:37 PM
I already have one oven I may buy one haven?t decided if I want to use gems for another one. I hate these goals when they are like this .

AnnirasSweets
07-09-20, 06:48 PM
Majestic Mousse:

Achundris91
07-09-20, 06:49 PM
Wow! Another gem stove goal.. 😒😒

AnnirasSweets
07-09-20, 07:19 PM
guys, gUYS, what if I decided to throw myself into this goal and spending gems and then this one turn out to be one of those TINY 3 PLATES RECIPE again IS IT RIGHT TO RIOT IF THAT HAPPEN somebody pls unlock this one and post pic before I go protest???

Is pretty in the cook book but I'm scared. Cause; experience.

I've added the unlocked CookBook images in the first post but it's most likely that players won't be far enough into the goal to see the counter presentation for a few days at least. Looking through past 5 Day Goal threads, two days seems to be the average before we see all three recipes on the counter.

I'm not suggesting you start a goal you're uninterested in, not at all. However, I would feel remiss if I didn't warn that waiting to start the goal raises the odds of having to spend gems to unlock all the recipes or finish the goal. Good luck with whichever route you decide to take!

prgirl91
07-09-20, 07:56 PM
NOPE!! Not doing this one. I'm not paying gems for appliances when I can't even earn gems through video ads because they're broken. Fix the video ads, THEN ask us to spend them. BYE!!

EdiiLouise
07-09-20, 08:54 PM
Oh man I really want that reward but gem ovens ugh! I was hoping to save them for a sale

sohini4
07-09-20, 09:09 PM
I've added the unlocked CookBook images in the first post but it's most likely that players won't be far enough into the goal to see the counter presentation for a few days at least. Looking through past 5 Day Goal threads, two days seems to be the average before we see all three recipes on the counter.

I'm not suggesting you start a goal you're uninterested in, not at all. However, I would feel remiss if I didn't warn that waiting to start the goal raises the odds of having to spend gems to unlock all the recipes or finish the goal. Good luck with whichever route you decide to take!

Dear Annira, I agree with you, specially when all recipies need long hours, we cant expect to see all 3 pics.
But I asked earlier in this thread that can I get previous recipies unlocked ? or those 3 will remain locked as 1st time buyer ?
If not for new 3 recipies, then atleast I wish to get all recipies unlocked after spending 5 gems. If you or anybody can post pic of previous
recipies like apple pancake and cream horns, I can decide to spend 5 gems or not.
Again I am saying that if not these new recipies, but if I can get beautiful previous recipies, I can spend 5 gems to buy atleast one oven. I play only for beautiful recipies. thank you

Daengel
07-09-20, 09:17 PM
Majestic Mousse:
Thank you for the pic! Royal tray but tray tho :(

I've started on the espresso and chiffon just not buying more bavarian oven yet lol. I think I'm going to jump in at least to get all recipes, Good luck to you too!!

TashaV87
07-09-20, 09:59 PM
Majestic Mousse:

Okay, I'm sure I'm in minority here, but I really liked this! Hope it's big enough to be visible, though, lol. Thank you for sharing the pic ❤️

Daengel
07-10-20, 01:29 AM
But I asked earlier in this thread that can I get previous recipies unlocked ? or those 3 will remain locked as 1st time buyer ?

Bavarian ovens original recipes aren't from goals so yes it's all unlocked already when u purchase for the 1st time ^^ the ones that would be unlocked are 2nd recipe and 3rd from this goal, the 1st one is already unlocked too. So if u buy now you'd get 4 recipes unlocked :)

southernbellesummer
07-10-20, 03:30 AM
👋🏼 Hi and welcome to the game, Tasha! 🎉 If you?re looking for a new neighbor, you may add me. I?ve been playing the game almost since its release. I can give you tips and answer any questions you might have. I play daily also. 😊

Ilovetodesign
07-10-20, 03:33 AM
Hi,
How is everyone doing? I?m going around in circles looking for the parts for the Basic Oven and Drink Mixer. Could someone please send me the updated link?
Thank you very much, Amy

grandmalewis1
07-10-20, 03:49 AM
I get 10 free gems per day by watching ads. Are free gems only on the Apple app?

whatthefarmm
07-10-20, 04:03 AM
Cute prize, but 12 different food items AND a gem stove?

LOL. No thanks. 🙄

whatthefarmm
07-10-20, 04:04 AM
@grandmalews1–Don’t ever buy gems. I am on iPad, and I used to get the 10 free ads daily, then I bought gems. I have never had gems though ads since.

I won’t buy them anymore either.

prgirl91
07-10-20, 05:39 AM
I get 10 free gems per day by watching ads. Are free gems only on the Apple app?

I'm using an iphone, and my video ads stopped working weeks ago. Not doing any gem-related goals until they fix this, since the gems I get from recipes are not enough. :mad:

AnnirasSweets
07-10-20, 05:43 AM
Dear Annira, I agree with you, specially when all recipies need long hours, we cant expect to see all 3 pics.
If not for new 3 recipies, then atleast I wish to get all recipies unlocked after spending 5 gems. If you or anybody can post pic of previous
recipies like apple pancake and cream horns, I can decide to spend 5 gems or not.
Again I am saying that if not these new recipies, but if I can get beautiful previous recipies, I can spend 5 gems to buy atleast one oven. I play only for beautiful recipies. thank you

Since this oven is always available in the Market and has never been connected to a goal before, the original recipes should absolutely be unlocked.

Original recipes in CookBook:
And the original recipes can be seen on display in this pic from the original release thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82098) (the banner should go away once you open the image in a new tab)

https://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/image.jpg1_zpsxcnynhn6.jpg

AnnirasSweets
07-10-20, 05:48 AM
 Hi and welcome to the game, Tasha!  If you?re looking for a new neighbor, you may add me. I?ve been playing the game almost since its release. I can give you tips and answer any questions you might have. I play daily also. 

Please see the Add Me Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Bakery-Story-Add-Me) for neighbors.

Hi,
How is everyone doing? I?m going around in circles looking for the parts for the Basic Oven and Drink Mixer. Could someone please send me the updated link?
Thank you very much, Amy

They have no parts, for other appliances I suggest bookmarking the Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide) as it has links to the informational threads that will help when it comes time to purchase and build appliances.

Alhambra34
07-10-20, 05:58 AM
In that moment you buy gems with real money, the videos stop and will never come back. I experienced that on an iPad and an iPhone. So you will be punished for spending money to S8 😡

AnnirasSweets
07-10-20, 05:59 AM
Heads up guys, this thread is for info and opinions on the current goal only.

There are other threads dedicated to gem videos, neighbors, etc., if we don't keep the thread on topic we run the risk of having posts deleted or the entire thread closed. Thanks.

sohini4
07-10-20, 06:01 AM
Bavarian ovens original recipes aren't from goals so yes it's all unlocked already when u purchase for the 1st time ^^ the ones that would be unlocked are 2nd recipe and 3rd from this goal, the 1st one is already unlocked too. So if u buy now you'd get 4 recipes unlocked :)
Thank you Dear

sohini4
07-10-20, 06:06 AM
Thank you Annira

kayjco2
07-10-20, 08:05 AM
Free gem offers fo to certain players (I never got them) and seem to be for newer players. Eventually, they go away, ao enjoy then while you get them!!

If you master three recipes, you get 6 gems, so really, this goal allows you to GAIN a gem.

Personally, I love the final prize.

Dede2510
07-10-20, 08:33 AM
When the goal started I bought the oven but seeing all the hours it'll take to complete, I doubt I'll finish the goal and I'm not using another 5 gems to get another oven. I don't even do goals for the rewards, I do them for the recipes.

giadyl
07-10-20, 10:03 AM
Guess I won’t be playing this one if it requires a purchase. And I already have one of these ovens but you can’t use one you already own. Sucks big time.

Ilovetodesign
07-10-20, 10:38 AM
Please see the Add Me Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Bakery-Story-Add-Me) for neighbors.

They have no parts, for other appliances I suggest bookmarking the Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide) as it has links to the informational threads that will help when it comes time to purchase and build appliances.
I no longer have access to the bookmarks anymore because this is a different device. I still haven?t received any help from customer support on transferring my games. In May of 2020 the previous iPad I was using the battery failed & will no longer charge anymore so there is absolutely no way to access anything on it anymore or the devices I originally started playing on. Some of the reason is they offer limited support and say to ask in the forums. I also keep seeing messages whenever I sign into the forums Not Secure. I don?t know if that is why some of this is not functioning properly. Usually when I see not being secure, I hit cancel or log off the forums.

shortdanzr
07-10-20, 12:32 PM
I'm using an iphone, and my video ads stopped working weeks ago. Not doing any gem-related goals until they fix this, since the gems I get from recipes are not enough. :mad:

same happened to me. on all my S8 games. i uninstalled them and reinstalled them for the super updated version. the ads came back.

jhevel
07-10-20, 06:08 PM
I actually don't mind gem ovens. As long as I can get the past recipes on the oven, I'm happy for the goal, even if I'm not a fan of the decoration it gives or how the food looks.

I really wish there was a way to unlock the goal recipes and goal ovens even if you missed them, even if it cost gems! I just want everything to be available even though I took a big break from the game.

AnnirasSweets
07-10-20, 06:57 PM
Brownie Royale on counter:

sohini4
07-10-20, 08:06 PM
All these recipies would look much better in single serving without tray.

Debs4090
07-10-20, 09:08 PM
I do not like gem oven goals as the free gems by watching videos is definitely not available to you once you have bought gems using real money. However the game is designed so younger people can play & not everybody can afford to use real money to buy gems. You also have to factor in the length of time recipe takes to cook & the quantity needed for the goal so it is unlikely that you can do the goal with just one oven. I have never tried to do any goal using 3 ovens let alone one but even then that is 15 gems needed & mastering any recipe takes a long time to get your gems that way & ?4.99 for 24 gems may not sound expensive but it is if you are on a limited budget.

I have been playing since December 2011 & over the years I have seen this once great game sliding downhill when I started playing the goals were a month long so every player got a chance of getting the goal prize & you would be able to have just one oven & I felt it was fairer to players who liked to play the game for relaxation & fun now with the goals being 5 & 15 days what used to be a fun game is more like a full time job if you want to win the prizes but now there are so many issues with the game & with goals being so much shorter in time & for players with 12 hr shift jobs or just long hours, children & a home there is not much free time to play this game in the relaxing manner that it used to be, I have recently become so tired of the lack of support & creativity going into the game from developers, I mean ovens are often recolours of Restaurant Story ones, recipes are reused or recoloured RS ones & it gets boring, when I think of how many ovens, drinks machines etc I have in my inventory & S8 have to make it a gem oven, just my opinion.

SpiritWind00
07-11-20, 01:38 AM
Hi all, please remember to reach out to Mod Pixie if you need any assistance with your game or post in the Bugs & Issues forum where your issue will be seen by S8. Thanks! SW

TashaV87
07-11-20, 05:55 AM
👋🏼 Hi and welcome to the game, Tasha! 🎉 If you?re looking for a new neighbor, you may add me. I?ve been playing the game almost since its release. I can give you tips and answer any questions you might have. I play daily also. 😊

Hiya, I'm so sorry for the delayed response! Usually nobody replies so I don't come back to check threads.

Sorry, I may have given you the wrong impression - I'm not a beginner, but I started playing in March, I think, and never realized there were goals. So now whenever there's a goal, even these dreaded gem goals, I cannot resist participating! 😍😉

I have many awesome neighbours, but I wouldn't mind adding someone who tips daily and gifts requested items at reset. So do add me if you have a similar playing style, thanks 😃

TashaV87
07-11-20, 06:11 AM
When the goal started I bought the oven but seeing all the hours it'll take to complete, I doubt I'll finish the goal and I'm not using another 5 gems to get another oven. I don't even do goals for the rewards, I do them for the recipes.

I was wondering the same thing. The final recipe takes 8 hours and they want 10 of those! I can't spend on another oven to speed up the process, in case I need the gems for the next 5-day goal ☹️ I don't use an Apple device, so no free gems either.

AnnirasSweets
07-11-20, 08:03 AM
Princely Pistachio Truffles on display:

Daengel
07-11-20, 09:22 AM

Aaa i was hoping they'd give us round tray... Thanks baby!

AnnirasSweets
07-11-20, 12:32 PM
Aaa i was hoping they'd give us round tray... Thanks baby!

Happy to help! Though, I just realized that every recipe is on the same tray which I think may be a first?

For me, it's a real shame that they did the three teacups on one tray for the last recipe. My favorite part of that particular recipe is the detailed design of the cups which is difficult to see in this configuration. Seems silly to invest time and energy in designing something so intricate only to then make it difficult to be seen easily:confused:

sohini4
07-11-20, 11:00 PM

so beautiful but what a waste !!! Design of Tray is also good.
It should be one pot and visible one.

sohini4
07-11-20, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Dede2510 View Post

I was wondering the same thing. The final recipe takes 8 hours and they want 10 of those! I can't spend on another oven to speed up the process, in case I need the gems for the next 5-day goal ☹️ I don't use an Apple device, so no free gems either.

I started this goal late because I couldn't decide aout spending gem. But I started basic oven recipies from begining. now I have finished all side recipies. making 1st batch of last recipe. 7 more to go. 3 days left with only one goal oven. Hope to complete in time. I think that you also will be able to complete this goal with only one oven.

chaubner0081
07-12-20, 07:43 AM
I adore this and basically all goals!!!! This is the first time I?m posting but I need to say STOP WHINING. Easily over 90% of posts I see on these goal pages are people just WHINING like children. I WON ENOUGH GEMS IN THE LAST GOAL TO BUY A BAVARIAN OVEN. It is not at all a ploy to get us to spend money. Seriously?!? And guess what? This game is a service to YOU, the player. How evil and sadistic is it for storm8 to get some sort of compensation for their time and creativity? To the contrary. I do not need to buy gems. I?m level 99 and have spent over the years MAYBE 30 bucks. And that?s all by choice. Not to ?get ahead? in a game I play against no one. In a game where there is no losing anyway. So yes ?even during a pandemic? creators deserve compensation not complaints from ppl who enjoy Otherwise spending free hours Playing a silly fun, adorable game. Thank you creators. This is fair and I love the goals, don?t stop creating.

dotardworld48
07-12-20, 08:04 AM
I adore this and basically all goals!!!! This is the first time I?m posting but I need to say STOP WHINING. Easily over 90% of posts I see on these goal pages are people just WHINING like children. I WON ENOUGH GEMS IN THE LAST GOAL TO BUY A BAVARIAN OVEN. It is not at all a ploy to get us to spend money. Seriously?!? And guess what? This game is a service to YOU, the player. How evil and sadistic is it for storm8 to get some sort of compensation for their time and creativity?.

Exactly. I?ve been playing this game for over a decade and I read these boards but never give my opinion here. My only complain is when goals are too long and I don?t have time to complete the recipes but 5 gem ovens when most people 10 gems for watching ads daily?

I really like the final prize I, hope I have time to complete it. Thank you

VampireBlade1
07-12-20, 10:01 AM
Sorry to inform you that it is 3 tiny plates that look just like that 😓

I hate that look too. Maybe it?d work for a dainty tea party themed bakery where all food looks like this to emulate tiny ?finger food? sandwiches but ugh I hate it.

Why can?t the finished product look like the picture? Be big, colorful, look like food! Idk computer code but wouldn?t it be harder to squeeze 3 plates on a counter than one?

Edit- was trying to reply to person who was worried 3rd recipe would be 3 tiny plates like they?ve been doing

Daengel
07-12-20, 10:13 AM
I adore this and basically all goals!!!! This is the first time I?m posting but I need to say STOP WHINING. Easily over 90% of posts I see on these goal pages are people just WHINING like children. I WON ENOUGH GEMS IN THE LAST GOAL TO BUY A BAVARIAN OVEN. It is not at all a ploy to get us to spend money. Seriously?!? And guess what? This game is a service to YOU, the player. How evil and sadistic is it for storm8 to get some sort of compensation for their time and creativity? To the contrary. I do not need to buy gems. I?m level 99 and have spent over the years MAYBE 30 bucks. And that?s all by choice. Not to ?get ahead? in a game I play against no one. In a game where there is no losing anyway. So yes ?even during a pandemic? creators deserve compensation not complaints from ppl who enjoy Otherwise spending free hours Playing a silly fun, adorable game. Thank you creators. This is fair and I love the goals, don?t stop creating.

Exactly. I?ve been playing this game for over a decade and I read these boards but never give my opinion here. My only complain is when goals are too long and I don?t have time to complete the recipes but 5 gem ovens when most people 10 gems for watching ads daily?

Just to be fair, there are real people who spent actual money in this game which i think will go to the storm8 team so that's also a compensation in its own way, don't you think?

Not everyone participating in goals is a 99lv player. The higher your level the more slot you get for ovens. There are many foods we need to prepare to unlock each goal. So they might find it difficult to finish the goal and usually chose to skip some steps/finish the food instantly with gems which they cannot do since they have to save it for ovens. Trying to finish the goal with only 1 Bavarian oven is impossible since the last recipe required 8 hours and you have to serve 10 of them.
Coins are easier to get and there are MANY appliances that we could buy using coins so why did it have to be gems oven?

People whining in this forum are actually active players who's trying their hardest to stay and stick in this game and find a way to make it better.
Complaints and suggestions are made when we found something could be better so that Storm8 might take it to consideration.

Again, about the ads, it's been stated many times that it was not ever guaranteed. I used to have them then suddenly it disappeared and never made it back. I've been purchasing gems long before it disappeared so I think it has no connection with people buying gems.

Also, this is a forum for discussion. Whining, complaining, praising, questions are supposed to be allowed. That's our way to share ideas. There are people praising the goals too, all depends on how you see and what you expect. Some found it go along with their theme, some didn't. In other 5day goals, some already had required ovens ahead, some had to buy new and getting locked recipes from past goals. If you find something great about the goal that you like, please share it with us. Maybe some of us didn't see it and could appreciate it better with your view.

What's your favorite thing about it? Was it the food? Was it the prize? Does the food look better when places in specific counters? Do you have any suggestion on how to place the prize to make it good looking in your bakery? Please share with us if so.

Vaxene
07-12-20, 10:37 AM
STOP WHINING. How evil and sadistic is it for storm8 to get some sort of compensation for their time and creativity?

So much THIS! Im afraid all this needless squabble is going to **** this game by driving away our content creators. Why shouldnt they make money for their work, their art? A lot of time and effort goes into these updates they consistently push out for us and while its fine to have an opinion, people act like theyve been wronged by the developers who are guilty of nothing except artistic freedom.

Should every player just be handed every item on a silver platter, with a spoon? or should they have incentive to play, to earn these items? Just like with everything else: paying customers get to enjoy more, and they should, for their monetary support! Whenever I quit BS in the past it was because I wasnt seeing any updates. Whether I like the new items or not, its just awesome that theyre always adding more. Theres already a plethora of items available for free, and the gem goals are VERY reasonable. I dont mind supporting a game Ive been playing on and off for 10 years.

chill2020
07-12-20, 12:29 PM
Here's what's disappointing to me: The need to spend gems for an oven. I bought one because I like to participate, but with one oven, it takes a long time to complete all recipes. Part Four asks for completion of 10 dishes that take 8 hours to cook. I could see 1 or 2 hours, but 8? With one oven, I might not be able to complete. It would be a shame to get through everything and miss the prize due to running out of time. I'll do the best I can since I have gone this far.

annalimanada
07-12-20, 02:29 PM

I'm one of those whining players and you know why? Because I lost the free gem video's a long long time ago. I have to cook A LOT to earn gems or I have to buy them with REAL MONEY.
I don't mind a gem stove or oven once in a while but not for 5 gems each while you at least needs 4 to finish a goal, and not over and over again in a time were a lot of people don't have the financial needs due to covid 19.

So please let me whine about that. Thank you!

Meng2002
07-12-20, 05:36 PM
Hi This 5 Days goal need gem again to buy. Same As last time also pay gem buy tea time stove. Are Strom 8 going to put 5 days goal using gem to buy stove every time?

Alhambra34
07-13-20, 05:06 AM
I don't mind a gem stove or oven once in a while but not for 5 gems each while you at least needs 4 to finish a goal

That?s not true. I already had one Bavarian Oven for a long time and bought now a second one.
So I will finish the goal in time with only two gem ovens.
It?s all about starting the other recipes that have long cooking times, like the Blueberry Buckle or the Lattes, in time and serve them at the right time.

annalimanada
07-13-20, 07:12 AM
That?s not true. I already had one Bavarian Oven for a long time and bought now a second one.
So I will finish the goal in time with only two gem ovens.
It?s all about starting the other recipes that have long cooking times, like the Blueberry Buckle or the Lattes, in time and serve them at the right time.

Good for you.

I have zero Bavarian ovens.
And I'm not using my precious gems (wich I worked really hard for to get them) on a 5 day goal. It's ridiculous!

rickyrayiv
07-13-20, 07:18 AM
Hi all, I am new to this forum. Anyways I just wanted to say that I am a bit disappointed because it looks like I will not finish with the Pricely Pistachio Truffles since I only have one oven. I am debating whether it is to late to buy another one as I have exactly five gems. I have come so far not to finish!!

monstertop
07-13-20, 11:59 AM
I kind of regret not jumping on this goal when it started because it was gem oven and I didn't want to buy another one.

sued465
07-13-20, 12:14 PM
Only 23 hours left on this goal at the moment. I have been using two Bavarian ovens, one I already had and one I had to purchase for it to count towards the goal. Looks like I won't be able to finish out this goal with the last 8-hour recipe. I'm very disappointed. The end prize looks really cute. I would have to use more gems to finish the recipes. I think we need more time on these 5-day goals, maybe 7 days??

Bakerbettym
07-13-20, 04:07 PM
I've been baking my butt off, in hopes to achieve this goal... I got to step 4, only to realize that I have only 20 hours left to bake 3 cakes that take 22 hours each, plus 10 others that take 8 hours, just to mention those 2 because, oh yes! There's also the citrine cake and the cappuccinos!!! ... How on earth am I supposed to do that??? What a huge disappointment! 😡

5 Day Goal - Royal Touch
*Goal should end July 14, 2020 - (6pm UTC)*

*Bavarian Oven Cookbook will now have TWO pages of recipes.
Be sure to check all pages when looking for new recipes.*

Royal Touch: Part One
Serve 4 Blueberry Chiffon (30g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 4 Espressos (40g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 4 Hours *under Coffee tab*
Buy 1 Bavarian Oven (2g to skip)

- Must be newly purchased and fully built to count.

- Unlocks @ Level 20

- 5 Gems each

- No Parts Needed / Comes Fully Built
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Majestic Mousse Recipe

Royal Touch: Part Two
Serve 6 Red berry Delight (24g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 8 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 6 Latte (30g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 22 Hours *under Coffee tab*
Serve 4 Majestic Mousse (30g to skip)

- Bavarian Oven

- 1 Hour
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Brownie Royale Recipe

Royal Touch: Part Three
Serve 8 Blueberry Chiffon (25g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 8 Mocha (20g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 30 Minutes *under Coffee tab*
Serve 6 Brownie Royale (20g to skip)

- Bavarian Oven

- 3 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Princely Pistachio Truffles Recipe

Royal Touch: Part Four
Serve 3 Blueberry Buckle (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 22 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 8 Cappuccinos (40g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 12 Hours *under Coffee tab*
Serve 6 Citrine Cake (40g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 4 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 10 Princely Pistachio Truffles (40g to skip)

- Bavarian Oven

- 8 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, 1 Free Garden Pavilion

Final Goal Prize:
Garden Pavilion, 3x3, 24 Gem Value (Released April 19, 2012 - Spring Gift Box 2nd Prize)
Deco placed - click for larger image/greater detail

GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/mZLJozN.png
GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/g3hlDy2.png
https://i.imgur.com/R1Q4a2h.png

AnnirasSweets
07-13-20, 08:23 PM
I've been baking my butt off, in hopes to achieve this goal... I got to step 4, only to realize that I have only 20 hours left to bake 3 cakes that take 22 hours each, plus 10 others that take 8 hours, just to mention those 2 because, oh yes! There's also the citrine cake and the cappuccinos!!! ... How on earth am I supposed to do that??? What a huge disappointment! 

Hi all, I am new to this forum. Anyways I just wanted to say that I am a bit disappointed because it looks like I will not finish with the Pricely Pistachio Truffles since I only have one oven. I am debating whether it is to late to buy another one as I have exactly five gems. I have come so far not to finish!!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you won't finish this time, it's happened to all of us at least once and it is never fun!

Most find that a very large part of finishing these shorter goals is time management - namely starting the longer timed recipes ahead of time as soon as possible when able. To this end, the complete list of goal requirements is usually up within an hour of the goal's initial release. If you can find the time to stop by the forum at some time during that first day, it should give you a nice starting place for planning out your baking schedule.

Hope this helps and that you get better results next time:)

sohini4
07-13-20, 08:31 PM
May be for the first time I will not be able to finish this goal.
I was quite confident and posted here that with only 1 oven I can finish.
now 15 hours left and by the time it will finish, I will be short of 3 dishes.
Feeling sad.
If I had 2 ovens then I could have finish it before time.
Better luck next time.