PDA

View Full Version : catepillar leaderboard missing prize

Peggyg723
07-08-20, 03:35 PM
I never received the milestone prize of the fly catching frog.. I finish the event 9,638 points so I should have received the frog.. please advise thanks!

kittyhugs
07-08-20, 05:37 PM
In the Caterpillar Leaderboard, I have exceeded the 6500 leaderboard points to earn the Bug Hunting Frog, in fact I finished in second place with 8,114 LB points; however, the Bug Hunting Frog is not in my cellar.

My devices are an iPad Air 2 IOS Version 13.5.1 and an iPhone XR IOS Version 13.5.1
My farm name is: 8 maybe 9 spaces before my farm name which is maggie, pink bow emoji, may (no spaces). I am a Level 92.
Game version FNDA7R
What I was doing: I was playing the game and when the milestone prize popped up, I tapped collect. I did not immediately place the pet on my farm as I was attempting to concentrate on earning as many LB points as possible. I did not realize that the frog was not in my cellar, so later when the challenge was still ongoing, and I was placing other pets from the event on my farm, that’s then I noticed that the Bug Hunting Frog was not in my cellar. I purchased the Bug Fountain for 125 gems because I really wanted the frog! I originally posted on the thread: Caterpillar Leaderboard, but the moderators did not provide a resolution.
I would very much appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

Peggyg723
07-10-20, 01:01 PM
I never received the milestone prize of the fly catching frog.. I finish the event 9,638 points so I should have received the frog.. please advise thanks!

Hello???? would really appreciate some kind of response to this issue.. thanks.

kittyhugs
07-13-20, 06:44 AM
Still waiting for a response and resolution to receiving the milestone prize earned yet not received in the Caterpillar Leaderboard challenge.

Peggyg723
07-18-20, 03:57 PM
me too I guess we don't matter