PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Skyworks - 2020 June 25 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
06-25-20, 12:00 PM
15 Day Goal - Skyworks
*Goal should end July 09, 2020 (9pm UTC) *

Goal 1: Skyworks
Buy 8 Summer ******s (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Clean Tile (24g to skip)

- Floor Tiles

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Patriotic Oven Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Flapping Flags
Serve 3 Patriotic Oven (4g to skip) *TYPO - Serve = Build*

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Flair Bolt + 12 Flair Dial
Serve 18 Patriotic Pretzels (30g to skip)

- Patriotic Oven

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Remembrance Roll Recipe*

Goal 3: Bursting Starlight
Serve 10 Remembrance Roll (30g to skip)

- Patriotic Oven

- 3 Hours
Buy 2 Basic Bunting (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Blue Bite Berries Recipe*

Goal 4: Together As One
Serve 14 Blue Bite Berries (45g to skip)

- Patriotic Oven

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)

- Must be new purchase
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Patriotic Stove Appliance*

Goal 5: Popping Pastries
Build 3 Patriotic Stove (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Flair Coil + 32 Flair Handle
Serve 23 Wonderful Wafers (30g to skip)

- Patriotic Stove

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Summer Stack Recipe*

Goal 6: Bakers Unite!
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)

- Neighbors do not count
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)

- Tipping any other bakery counts
Have 2 Patriotic Display (4g to skip)

- Counter

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Wandering Wagon Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Wonderful Workers
Serve 18 Summer Stack (45g to skip)

- Patriotic Stove

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Wandering Wagon (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Jelly Bites Recipe*

Goal 8: Stars, ******s, and Sprinkles
Have 4 Star Spangled Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Star Spangled Chair (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Summer Bales Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Pastry Patriots
Serve 24 Jelly Bites (60g to skip)

- Patriotic Stove

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Summer Bales (2g to skip)

- 3x3 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Festive Fireworks*

Final Goal Prize:
Festive Fireworks, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Patriotic Pastries Part One:
Serve 8 Beach Cupcake (44g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks at Level 50

- 4 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 5 Blueberry Buckle (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks at Level 13

- 22 Hours *under Cake tab*
Rewards: $7,500, 205 xp

Patriotic Pastries Part Two:
Serve 10 Beach Cupcake (66g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 7 Blueberry Buckle (60g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $7,500, 205 xp

Patriotic Pastries Part Three:
Serve 12 Beach Cupcake (88g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 9 Blueberry Buckle (70g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $7,500, 205 xp, 1 Free Mini Ferris Wheel

Final Side Goal Prize:
Mini Ferris Wheel, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Originally released December 20, 2012 - Christmas Present 2nd Prize.)
*photo of deco placed, click for larger image/greater detail*

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/Nl7OvAI.png
SIDE GOAL RECIPES
https://i.imgur.com/mrmoyps.png
MAIN GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/4JQ6M6y.png
https://i.imgur.com/pOZzzXB.png
https://i.imgur.com/gPZli5u.png
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/BcxDBFD.png
July 02, 2020 --> 4 Day iOS Value Pack:

Kids Sync - 2x2 Floor Deco - released July 19, 2012 as 22g Market Purchase
https://i.imgur.com/4li5zqU.png
Inventory Image:
Display Image - Click for larger/better detail:

EdiiLouise
06-25-20, 12:07 PM
Why is the side goal reward Christmas decor?

sohini4
06-25-20, 12:27 PM
As per menu booklet, recipies are looking lucrative but don't know, what is coming for us as final display !!! Hope for the best

annalimanada
06-25-20, 12:48 PM
WHAT THE ...!! CHRISTMAS AND SNOW IN JUNE?

And again a sidegoal price with ugly yellow edges :(

Not playing this one.

Bakerling
06-25-20, 12:56 PM

my607
06-25-20, 01:31 PM
The tiles and wallpaper are plain. They could have put some stars on it. The side goal should of been an old summer decoration. I don’t know what the recipes looks like yet. I hope maybe the second appliance is a drink machine. I wished we could use old parts screws and oven elements.

Achundris91
06-25-20, 01:32 PM
I don't care for The side goal... Everything else I Love!!

miumiu278
06-25-20, 01:57 PM
ugly side goal again and totally irrelevant!
:confused:

rwbflicka
06-25-20, 02:00 PM
I love the main goal! Finally a 4th of July theme and just in time! I am kind of questioning the side goal... Really? A winter prize? In Summer? Anyways, Im very happy with the theme of the main goal. Good job storm8!

myharleycat
06-25-20, 02:04 PM
I'm just guessing here. But maybe it's a Christmas prize due to the whole Christmas in July thing? Wonder if that's what they were thinking. Thnx for the heads up. I'm surprised u can get all the necessary information right on the day of all the goals they present!

Sebsmommy15
06-25-20, 02:32 PM
First recipe looks exactly like it’s pictured! I hope the rest is displayed like that!

sued465
06-25-20, 03:05 PM
Sounds like a cute goal. I will probably just go as far as to get the oven/stove. I don't think I will use the ferris wheel. I would like to know when we will get some DRINK MACHINES with these goals?
Thanks! :)

EdiiLouise
06-25-20, 03:21 PM
Sounds like a cute goal. I will probably just go as far as to get the oven/stove. I don't think I will use the ferris wheel. I would like to know when we will get some DRINK MACHINES with these goals?
Thanks! :)

I miss making drinks!

AnnirasSweets
06-25-20, 03:47 PM
First recipe looks exactly like it?s pictured! I hope the rest is displayed like that!

Me, too!

I like that even though it's on a flat serving plate, the cups of pretzels themselves haven't been made tiny like we see with a lot of the tray presentations.

tatermaters
06-25-20, 04:23 PM
Christmas in July

Natasha_07
06-25-20, 04:23 PM
The remembrance roll looks delicious and pretty.

A 4th of July theme is nice this early, for those that are confused it's not summer all over the world.

It's winter in the southern hemisphere, it's probably why S8 gave us a 'Christmas in July' side goal.

rwbflicka
06-25-20, 04:44 PM
The remembrance roll looks delicious and pretty.

A 4th of July theme is nice this early, for those that are confused it's not summer all over the world.

It's winter in the southern hemisphere, it's probably why S8 gave us a 'Christmas in July' side goal.

Good point. I was not thinking about that earlier.

Daengel
06-25-20, 05:11 PM
IM ALL IN FOR STAR SPANGLED GOALSSSSSS, probs my fav goal so far, i love the tables and the chairs can be paired with some other tables already in my possession hohoho

Daengel
06-25-20, 06:09 PM
Me, too!

I like that even though it's on a flat serving plate, the cups of pretzels themselves haven't been made tiny like we see with a lot of the tray presentations.

Its a proportional looks on a counter yay!

Daengel
06-25-20, 06:11 PM
Outta curiosity, why's the blueberry buckle on 1st page side goal recipe pic said 1 day instead of 22 hours?

And thanks for adding recipes pic!! You're the greatest!!!

museglo
06-25-20, 08:32 PM
I'm confused. How is a ferris wheel related to Christmas? Did they change the reward for the side goal? The summer carnivals I've been to often have lights on the rides, just like this one.

AnnirasSweets
06-25-20, 08:35 PM
Outta curiosity, why's the blueberry buckle on 1st page side goal recipe pic said 1 day instead of 22 hours?

And thanks for adding recipes pic!! You're the greatest!!!

Across all s8 games on iOS, the listings round up timers to the full day; 22 hours shows as 1 Day and 44 hours shows as 2 Days. I forget why precisely this is the case but that's the way it's been from the game's release so I no longer question it, lol.

Daengel
06-26-20, 12:24 AM
Across all s8 games on iOS, the listings round up timers to the full day; 22 hours shows as 1 Day and 44 hours shows as 2 Days. I forget why precisely this is the case but that's the way it's been from the game's release so I no longer question it, lol.

Thanks buddy! I play using Android devices so it's 22hrs display so I was confused,i thought ios players has to bake it for a day lolol

Am i the only one who likes the side goal prize tho? Hahaha i love the ferris wheel :)
Dunno, just this goal seems good for me, or I'm just too excited for july 4th

isa6jala3
06-26-20, 01:35 AM
I don t like The maingoal... since we live in Europe we don t celebrate july 4th, and in the past they have already had goals on that theme... but i play Along for recepis. I do like the sidegoal although iTs early for xmas :o

35sweets
06-26-20, 02:04 AM
What does the “UTC“ mean? I realize it has to do with the ending time but a littlest lost with that.

jallipen
06-26-20, 02:49 AM
I will take part. I just love goals even if some of them (either the rewards or the recipes) are slightly disappointing. However, my storage is already so very full it's really hard to find the items/ovens I want and have to scroll endlessly (I play on my phone).

Daengel
06-26-20, 03:16 AM
What does the ?UTC? mean? I realize it has to do with the ending time but a littlest lost with that.

Universal Time Coordinated? Are you familiar with GMT maybe? It's not the same precisely so basically just convert the UTC to your time to know the end of goal in your timezone

drjacarter
06-26-20, 07:25 AM
My goal is not working correctly. It has a completed check mark next to the first set of ovens and there are none to access. It says goal and is locked when I search for the new oven! Help!

AnnirasSweets
06-26-20, 08:23 AM
My goal is not working correctly. It has a completed check mark next to the first set of ovens and there are none to access. It says goal and is locked when I search for the new oven! Help!

To clarify: you completed the first goal by purchasing the wallpaper and tiles, got the second goal to purchase the Patriotic Oven but it remains locked?

drjacarter
06-26-20, 08:30 AM
Yes, that is correct

drjacarter
06-26-20, 08:31 AM
Yes, that I correct. As soon as I finished purchasing the wallpaper and floor tile it said completed next to the patriotic stove but the stove remains locked when I search for it

AnnirasSweets
06-26-20, 08:45 AM
Yes, that I correct. As soon as I finished purchasing the wallpaper and floor tile it said completed next to the patriotic stove but the stove remains locked when I search for it

This is something that you'll have to contact support about via Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have any trouble with the support process, you can PM a Mod who will be able to help you further. Available Mods for BS can be found at the bottom of the main forum in purple: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?217-Bakery-Story

drjacarter
06-26-20, 11:40 AM
Okay thank you. I did submit a ticket and they said it was cancelled because they can not help

rwbflicka
06-26-20, 12:14 PM
Only thing that kind of annoys me about the main goal is the end prize- it has grass under it. :( Does anyone remember the Christmas goal we got for 2019? (Forgot what it was called) With the sleigh, that had grass under it? Yeah. We already have so many goal prizes with grass underneath, cant they just leave it without the grass? So we can pick what we like with our tiles. And the ones that do have grass- the grass color is not very appealing and does not match any tiles we have.

tastytouch
06-26-20, 12:52 PM
I don t like The maingoal... since we live in Europe we don t celebrate july 4th, and in the past they have already had goals on that theme... but i play Along for recepis. I do like the sidegoal although iTs early for xmas :o
I agree. As a Canadian player I too grow weary of the 4th of July theme every single year (especially when we celebrate Canada day July 1). Would be nice to see more universal and inclusive representation across all holidays/seasons... winter themes not just Christmas, spring instead of Easter, and so forth.
Will likely complete this simply for the gems and recipes, but definitely tiring of stars/******s. At least some of these decorations are plain enough to be incorporated elsewhere.

kayjco2
06-26-20, 01:06 PM
Finally a 4th of July goal! YAY!!!

The paper is fine but nothing to write home about. Tile is okay, but not very July 4, IMO. Tables are...well...it was a nice effort. Chairs are good! The wall decoration is nice!

Recipes in first appliance look GREAT (as do both the appliances!) and the first one looks nice on counters and plates.

Woot!!

I never use the Winter Ferris Wheel that I have, so I am not working yo get another one. It just makes no sense. Nobody rides Ferris Wheels in the snow and I cannot use it in summer because it has snow.

That wagon seems more Generic Spring/Summer than 4th of July.

Eager to see final prize in an actual bakery. I hope I can finish and get one. It looks good.

isa6jala3
06-26-20, 02:53 PM
I agree. As a Canadian player I too grow weary of the 4th of July theme every single year (especially when we celebrate Canada day July 1). Would be nice to see more universal and inclusive representation across all holidays/seasons... winter themes not just Christmas, spring instead of Easter, and so forth.
Will likely complete this simply for the gems and recipes, but definitely tiring of stars/******s. At least some of these decorations are plain enough to be incorporated elsewhere.

Would be nice to see more universal and inclusive representation across all holidays/seasons,“ I totally agree with that!

rwbflicka
06-26-20, 03:18 PM

Fellow Canadian here! I agree. Other Countries and places need recognition- not just the USA. Yesterday I was changing up one of the sections in my bakery, wanting to do a Canada theme but I had virtually nothing that worked for what I wanted. Ended up doing a 4th of July theme. Canada day comes earlier than 4th of July, and not all the people who play this game are American or celebrate 4th of July. Still, Im proud of Storm8 for making the recipes look good, perfect size and looks exactly like displayed. Still kinda upset over the grass underneath. Real bummer.

zeldashepard
06-26-20, 05:20 PM
Am i the only one who likes the side goal prize tho? Hahaha i love the ferris wheel :)

I like it too! I'm excited to unlock it! I've wanted a ferris wheel for the outside section of my bakery for a long time 😄

museglo
06-26-20, 07:27 PM
How do I post a picture? I captured the flare pretzels behind the beach cupcakes and it looks like a single dish. Wanted to post this image. I'm on an android device.

AnnirasSweets
06-26-20, 07:58 PM
How do I post a picture? I captured the flare pretzels behind the beach cupcakes and it looks like a single dish. Wanted to post this image. I'm on an android device.

Photo tutorial threads (the last link is the most recently updated and specifically mentions android usage):

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38891

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1164567&viewfull=1#post1164567

sohini4
06-26-20, 08:06 PM
https://i.ibb.co/16Sz3Cr/IMG-20200627-083321.png

2nd recipe of 1st oven.
looking cute. totally different look and presentation after long time.

Daengel
06-26-20, 10:08 PM
https://i.ibb.co/16Sz3Cr/IMG-20200627-083321.png

2nd recipe of 1st oven.
looking cute. totally different look and presentation after long time.

Mixed feelings about this one but well, I'm all in for star spangled since I missed the last july 4th themed goals so not complaining lol

Daengel
06-26-20, 10:10 PM
I like it too! I'm excited to unlock it! I've wanted a ferris wheel for the outside section of my bakery for a long time 😄

Yay! I don't decorate my bakery according to season or holidays so everything is great everytime lolllll

venus708708
06-27-20, 05:49 AM

Daengel
06-27-20, 07:36 AM

Too tiny for my liking but still okay though, I wanna see what they have in store for the stove one, thanks for the update buddy!

sohini4
06-27-20, 08:02 AM
I am dissapointed with 3rd recipe. Expected a beautiful solo presentation but these are looking like tiny colourful baby rattle ! Too much colour and too tiny.

wagwagtails
06-27-20, 10:38 AM
My side goal do not unlock. My main goal already at stage 3(goal 3) any idea why?

my607
06-27-20, 11:30 AM
I like this goal is better than last. I wished it was drink machines though. We need more drink recipes added on to old appliances. Hopefully, we can used some old parts like screws and oven elements. Can we stop having green in the final prize? 9 out of 10 prizes are all green. Thank you

AnnirasSweets
06-27-20, 12:18 PM
My side goal do not unlock. My main goal already at stage 3(goal 3) any idea why?

The side goal requires that players be at least level 50, are you perhaps below this level?

venus708708
06-28-20, 12:47 AM

Daengel
06-28-20, 01:24 AM

WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE :((( we back on trays why

cuzie65
06-28-20, 05:12 AM

That's ugly.. so sad

MerBearUSA
06-28-20, 05:56 AM
I miss making drinks!

So do I! I was hoping to get some patriotic drinks, not just food. I do however make red and blue drinks to go along with my decor. My favorite is the Fruity Parfait from the Healthy Treats Dispenser (I think that?s the name of the appliance) which incorporates red, white and blue. ❤️懶

my607
06-28-20, 06:14 AM
That's ugly.. so sad

I hope that’s not recipe from second oven. It’s looks gross and ugly.

annalimanada
06-28-20, 06:46 AM
Trays again :/

I want nice pies and cakes on nice high plates.

podunkiana
06-28-20, 06:59 AM
Anyone else had an issue with not getting the Side Goal? I bought the Tiles and Wallpaper but the Side Goal did not start. I am lvl 30
I did reinstall game

Daengel
06-28-20, 07:22 AM
Anyone else had an issue with not getting the Side Goal? I bought the Tiles and Wallpaper but the Side Goal did not start. I am lvl 30
I did reinstall game

Side goal this time required min lv 50 since the beach cupcake unlocked at lv 50.

Daengel
06-28-20, 07:36 AM
One of my pet peeves about this game when they made counter presentation food so tiny was because the side by side comparison with how it looked on table with customer was ridiculous. I.e this pratzels thing
It's tiny bowls on tray and got elephant big on table lolololol

Please don't make them so tiny, if it's biscuits probs make them on high plate thing so they looked somehow bigger? Don't cram 2 or 3 of them on tray. I hope the other 2 recipes of the stove turn out okay (prayer circle for cakes!!!)
Wanna see how the 2nd recipe turned out tbh

Drinks are mostly okay with the 3 of them on trays but food, not really esp recent recipes :(
I'm not quitting this game just because of bad graphics but it's gonna be more thrilling and exciting if the team listened to our suggestions once in a while :(

ALSO MORE DRINK MACHINES or add new recipes to the original drink machine later perhaps :(

sprinklepie98
06-28-20, 10:13 AM
Trays again :/

I want nice pies and cakes on nice high plates.

Omg yes 😞

rwbflicka
06-28-20, 12:35 PM
Wow. Thats.... Extreme. So flat and on a tray. It does not even look like real food, probably not even edible? They look a little stale and un-risen. lol.

sohini4
06-28-20, 11:16 PM
https://i.ibb.co/r5YhD8J/IMG-20200629-113614.png

Summer Stack. I liked it. but would be happy if it was big single serving.
but still .....
so far it is 'Oasis in desert' for me in this goal , unless I unlock Jelly Bites. 1st oven recipes are not upto my expectations and 1st recipe of 2nd oven is worst of the lot.

Daengel
06-29-20, 02:19 AM
https://i.ibb.co/r5YhD8J/IMG-20200629-113614.png

Summer Stack. I liked it. but would be happy if it was big single serving.
but still .....
so far it is 'Oasis in desert' for me in this goal , unless I unlock Jelly Bites. 1st oven recipes are not upto my expectations and 1st recipe of 2nd oven is worst of the lot.

At least the tray matched the first oven 1st recipe lol I'd like them bigger too :(

MerBearUSA
06-30-20, 05:07 AM
Wow. Thats.... Extreme. So flat and on a tray. It does not even look like real food, probably not even edible? They look a little stale and un-risen. lol.

LOL love your description! :D

MerBearUSA
06-30-20, 05:11 AM
Side goal this time required min lv 50 since the beach cupcake unlocked at lv 50.

They should allow everyone to do the side goal no matter what level you?re on. I am not crazy about the prize, but I didn?t have this originally and I?ve been playing since nearly the beginning.

Daengel
06-30-20, 07:04 AM
They should allow everyone to do the side goal no matter what level you?re on. I am not crazy about the prize, but I didn?t have this originally and I?ve been playing since nearly the beginning.

Since they're almost always use the basic oven/drink machine recipes for side goal, this seems a bit impossible. Well, I mean some recipes would be unlocked after you reached certain level tho so it depends on the recipe they're going to use for the goals (like beach cupcake for this one is available on lv 50 so ppl whose lv is below wouldn't be able to complete the goal eventhough they're allowed to do side goal since they won't be able to make the beach cupcake unless they somehow reached required lv to unlock recipes during the goal period). If they want to make it available for everyone we'd just bake brownie all the time which I'm definitely against lol since i always burnt the brownie.

My take would be that they'd allow us to buy new ovens that was available for certain goal (and also with unlocked recipes!!!!) so that everyone would be able yo join the side goal. Not only this could be our chance to collect more ovens and recipes this could actually motivate more people to play since many of us whined previously about unlocking old ovens (OR THEY COULD EVEN BRING BACK ONES THAT'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!)
but this kind of thing might not be good for someone who's ran out of coins or gems since that means buying more new ovens (side goals new ovens, the required 6 main goals) -I said this with assumption that most of us already have a lot of basic/easy ovens/drink machines.

kayjco2
07-01-20, 04:15 AM
Not loving the first recipe from the second appliance. I have seen worse, for certain, but it is one that I will master and then never make again. Why is it on a purple tray? WHY? What does purple have to do with the 4th of July? Nothing, that is what. The purple is bad.

I am not against things on trays. The Christmas brownies/fudge are nice. The anise cookies are great. I like having sone things higher and some lower.

This new Three Tiny Things trend...I do think that instead of having three tiny things on the counters and then one giant one on the plates when they are being eaten - it should be swapped around. Have one big thing on the counter and then three littles on the plates.

I still hold to the idea that you could just slap these things on the counters and let the counters be the display, but I think it makes me some kind of BS heretic to say so.

Also, puhleeze do not put floor decoration things on grass or on tile - it limits what we can do with it. So much better to have floor decorations that can be placed wherever we want to place them. That is not heretical.

VampireBlade1
07-02-20, 11:11 AM
What?s up with the random small main goal deco? Lately they?ve been doing items that do not go with the main goal theme at all and it?s annoying and weird

AnnirasSweets
07-02-20, 01:05 PM
What?s up with the random small main goal deco? Lately they?ve been doing items that do not go with the main goal theme at all and it?s annoying and weird

I agree about the item sizes being a bit of a let down lately but personally, I prefer decos that can have many different appliacations so long as they're not totally unrelated to the main goal theme. I can see how others may prefer items that are more obviously defined and clearly part of a matched set, though. It's only natural that not every player is going to love every item and I think that's okay. A large part of the fun of these games (for me) is seeing how everyone uses the same items in such different ways.

For this specific goal, if you aren't American and you probably don't want decos that are so obviously aimed at American Independence, so these vaguely holiday related decos may be more appealing to a wider range of players. The wagon of flowers could be used in a variety of themes across seasons and the kids on the bale of hay could easily be placed in any 4th of July celebration theme but also will work for a beach display, an outdoor summer scene or even a fall bonfire. Same for the main goal prize, you could make it obviously a 4th of July piece or you could use it for any other holiday that involves fireworks - there's a little something for everyone!;)

Natasha_07
07-03-20, 02:52 PM
Disappointed with the lack of a 4th of July sale in bakery and restaurant, we should've gotten one yesterday. :(

JackCarson27
07-06-20, 12:22 PM
My sister just started the game yesterday. She's already gotten pretty far... I'm pretty sure she's level 10 and has expanded her bakery to get to the Jean-Pierre missions, but this 4th of July event isn't showing up for her. When will it? Is there a required level to get these events or is something wrong?

AnnirasSweets
07-06-20, 03:58 PM
My sister just started the game yesterday. She's already gotten pretty far... I'm pretty sure she's level 10 and has expanded her bakery to get to the Jean-Pierre missions, but this 4th of July event isn't showing up for her. When will it? Is there a required level to get these events or is something wrong?

The general minimum for 15 day goals is level 12. 5 day goals and side goal requirements are usually higher and vary depending on the recipes the goals utilize.

minanamisakura
07-09-20, 03:42 AM
It's an awesome event, but could you please please bring back old ovens from old event's please ?

SoulfulEpidemic
07-09-20, 06:10 PM
And time got away from me again and I didn't finish but I also didn't get the opportunity to buy the final prize ������