PDA

View Full Version : Looking for King Sweet

chill2020
06-21-20, 02:04 PM
Hi!

I've seen neighbors baking King Sweet. I can't locate the appliance that bakes it. Please help!

Also, can we get more brown characters like chefs, etc?

PJColley
06-22-20, 05:23 AM
King Sweet is located in the bright pink/green/purple ovens. It's the very first oven we are instructed to use when beginning the Bakery Story game.

Hi!

I've seen neighbors baking King Sweet. I can't locate the appliance that bakes it. Please help!

AnnirasSweets
06-22-20, 06:11 AM
Hi!

The above post is correct, the King Sweet cupcakes are on the SweetCo Station. However, at present there is a Bug in the game and players can no longer complete the goals without using gems to skip steps. In turn, this unfortunately means that players can no longer unlock all of the recipes on the appliance (if memory serves me right, King Sweet is the last recipe unlocked). The team has been notified but we are still patiently waiting for a fix for the issue.

Here's a link to the original goal thread so you can have an idea of what the goals are: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49249

And here's a link to the bugs thread on the current issue so you can see which goals are affected from the bug and what other players have found as workarounds to the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110537

chill2020
06-22-20, 07:46 AM
Thank you!

chill2020
06-22-20, 07:50 AM
Thanks SO much! That explains it! I never completed that thread! Working on it now because I want those cupcakes! ��
At least now I know what I’m in for!

TwixAndScones
06-23-20, 05:00 PM

Agree with this! Out of all suggestions - I hope Storm8 listens to, I hope this is the what they look into first.