PDA

View Full Version : Olympus Dragons in Battle Arena/Tournaments

Princess4110
06-18-20, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know what dragons are best to use to defeat any of the Olympus ⚡️Dragons in the battle arena/tournaments? Right now I?m trying to defeat a Fates Dragon level 11 (Olympus + Magic) and not sure what dragons are best to use to defeat Fates and/or any of the Olympus Dragons! I?ve tried to find this info in the Game Guides section as well as previous tournament posts but not having much luck, can anyone help???

skyharbor602
06-18-20, 11:34 AM
Does anyone know what dragons are best to use to defeat any of the Olympus ⚡️Dragons in the battle arena/tournaments? Right now I?m trying to defeat a Fates Dragon level 11 (Olympus + Magic) and not sure what dragons are best to use to defeat Fates and/or any of the Olympus Dragons! I?ve tried to find this info in the Game Guides section as well as previous tournament posts but not having much luck, can anyone help???

The following elements are good against Olympus types: Zodiac, Pink, Royal, Gold. If you have Black Swan, I'd try that out or Breeze, Carol, Divine, Admirer, Android or Auntie.

Princess4110
06-18-20, 11:45 AM
The following elements are good against Olympus types: Zodiac, Pink, Royal, Gold. If you have Black Swan, I'd try that out or Breeze, Carol, Divine, Admirer, Android or Auntie.

Thank you so much, I don’t have any Zodiac or Gold Dragons yet but I do have some Pink & Royal Dragons! Would Diamond Dragons and/or Diamond Hybrids (like Unicorn for example) be a strong match against the Olympus Dragons??

skyharbor602
06-18-20, 01:04 PM
Thank you so much, I don’t have any Zodiac or Gold Dragons yet but I do have some Pink & Royal Dragons! Would Diamond Dragons and/or Diamond Hybrids (like Unicorn for example) be a strong match against the Olympus Dragons??

It's possible

retseho
06-18-20, 09:42 PM

As Olympus types are neutral to other types, use types which are strong against Purple. (Pink, Green) are strong so Hocus(UR), Watermelon(SR) will be strong against Fates(SR).

Dany_d1
07-12-20, 02:41 PM
bester - Water dragon. Agains Magic - green. Blue and green )