PDA

View Full Version : New City Story Update

Norman
08-23-10, 10:11 AM
Here is the info:

We've been reading over feedback from players and hopefully with this update you will be closer to building the city of your dreams.

- 8 new buildings!
- Some higher-level buildings now have lower level requirements!
- When you collect bonus from a cleaned building, you now get 100 instead of 20 coins.

Enjoy! :cool:

Hawk 8
08-23-10, 03:39 PM
Thank you for the update, when is one coming for Farm Story that includes new levels and expansions?

Unregistered
08-24-10, 12:40 PM
And new crops... come on, 2 new crops in a 2 month interval between updates ?? this is really insulting.

Unregistered
08-29-10, 05:55 AM
Big improvement from 20 coins to 100, however think this over... irrespective of the size or cost of building you still get 100 coins. you spend 800,000 on a building only to recieve 100 coins. or you have a property which takes 4 sqaures and you recieve 100 coins. is this logical.

I love this game just like I do Farm story but making cash is extremely difficult in city story

i would suggest that the just like in farm story you make more for collecting a cow than a chicken because of corresponding investment the same should go for City story buildings.

Yours in anticipation
Al

Unregistered
08-29-10, 08:04 AM
Big improvement from 20 coins to 100, however think this over... irrespective of the size or cost of building you still get 100 coins. you spend 800,000 on a building only to recieve 100 coins. or you have a property which takes 4 sqaures and you recieve 100 coins. is this logical.

I love this game just like I do Farm story but making cash is extremely difficult in city story

i would suggest that the just like in farm story you make more for collecting a cow than a chicken because of corresponding investment the same should go for City story buildings.

Yours in anticipation
Al

I agree. Since all buildings only yield 100 coins each when cleaned by your neighbours, there is little incentive to build the super expensive buildings... that are getting harder and harder to build. I profess to check in on my factories quite often each hour, but it takes a long time to earn money. At higher levels especially, the extremely high cost of the buildings seems unproportionate to your money-earning ability, which is severely limited by the number of factories you own. It would be nice to gain more coins from bigger and more expensive buildings.