PDA

View Full Version : "Watered your farm!"

Unregistered
05-27-10, 11:12 AM
Is "Watered your farm!" automaticlly sent when you water someone's farm?

Most of the time I get 2 comments telling me that "name" has watered my farm.
1 "Watered your farm!"
2 something else ie: watered, raindrops, umbrella, got ya back, hey neighbor I watered for you, etc.

So why am I getting 2? And If the "Watered you farm!" is from the game when someone actually waters does that mean that if I just get the other that they really did not water?

sinning
05-27-10, 11:17 AM
Yes the Name Watered your farm! are auto generated when someone waters your farm.

And yes there are some that leave a comment that they watered when they didn't. Usually you will see two, the auto generated one and then the one that people leave on your wall. In my experience those that have left a comment that they watered but I didn't see the auto generated comment they didn't water my farm.

Vela
05-27-10, 12:28 PM
I was wondering why people posted two different comments about watering (and how people knew I watered their farm without me posting).
It doesn't seem like this happens if your neighbors water though.

trenae
05-27-10, 12:34 PM
I was wondering why people posted two different comments about watering (and how people knew I watered their farm without me posting).
It doesn't seem like this happens if your neighbors water though.

Yes even if your neighbors water you will get at least the auto generated comment that tells you Name Watered your farm!