PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Themes

dipwid
06-15-20, 12:36 PM
With all the decorations we have acquired over the years, I was wondering if I am the only one with a kingdom theme. I recently renovated my entire kingdom and made it into OZ! It has 4 castles at each direction with emerald city in the center. I use gold path for the yellow brick road, and have ll the main characters in the story. There is a small area for the mermaid kingdom, baron's corner, and some open space where I can put things needed to complete new events. I also found a way to hide a lot of things that you can't store. Please visit my kingdom name: OZ and tell me what you think. If you have a theme, tell us about it!

SofiaDeo
06-15-20, 02:51 PM
Since I am a relatively new player, my space is limited. I have non-monetary resource givers & crafters on the right side, mostly $$ giving buildings across the top, mermaid stuff in the far bottom right. Crops are centered with Alis above, ponds/water droppers below, animals left & below. Extreme lower left has guaranteed trade ticket droppers, with Faerie stuff above that. Since I was lucky enough to craft lots of Pot O Golds before they capped the limit, I have an area where I spell out "A" "I" "P" & "S" so I know which account I am playing. There is an area to the right of the crops where I place current event stuff, or an item I want to remember to collect from (cow, mink, etc). The marshy area I haven't figured out yet. I kept Dead Trees from this event there.

shortdanzr
06-16-20, 06:44 AM
i have a mermaid area. an elite royal area. a regular royal area. an entertainment area. a gnome/wizard area. a garden. a lovers lane. a baby petting zoo. an agriculture area. a music area. a scarey area. a town general store area (post office, etc). a crafting area. a troll area. a faerie area. a special animal area. a special resource animal area. a general animal area. the large beasts area. christmas area. a knight area.
i'm slowly moving my mermaid area over to my marshland area sicne they are similar and there is more room over there

robotparade
06-17-20, 12:31 PM
i have a mermaid area. an elite royal area. a regular royal area. an entertainment area. a gnome/wizard area. a garden. a lovers lane. a baby petting zoo. an agriculture area. a music area. a scarey area. a town general store area (post office, etc). a crafting area. a troll area. a faerie area. a special animal area. a special resource animal area. a general animal area. the large beasts area. christmas area. a knight area.
i'm slowly moving my mermaid area over to my marshland area sicne they are similar and there is more room over there

I also have areas. A Spooky area, a Pink/Valentines area, Fairy area, etc.

echowuuu
06-22-20, 04:57 AM
I go with 100% pink theme

SofiaDeo
07-20-20, 06:47 PM
I go with 100% pink theme
I am making neighbor requests, this I want to see! Love love love pink!

echowuuu
07-29-20, 06:11 PM
I am making neighbor requests, this I want to see! Love love love pink!

5 years of changes

hagypagy
08-04-20, 10:46 PM
Omg Echowuuu!
How did you get a picture of your entire kingdom?!
Please tell me how!
I have forever wanted a way to see everything at once.

echowuuu
08-06-20, 04:10 AM
Omg Echowuuu!
How did you get a picture of your entire kingdom?!
Please tell me how!
I have forever wanted a way to see everything at once.

You take 50 screenshots then transfer them to desktop computer and piece them together..

Em_storm
08-06-20, 08:07 PM
You take 50 screenshots then transfer them to desktop computer and piece them together..

Lol, I did that a few years ago. I may have to do it again. It’s so fun to see everyone’s kingdoms. Without the lag of visiting, haha.

SofiaDeo
08-24-20, 01:46 PM
Maybe we should start a thread, "Kingdom Pictures" or something (think of a better name, that one is icky lol)

echowuuu
08-29-20, 05:45 AM
Maybe we should start a thread, "Kingdom Pictures" or something (think of a better name, that one is icky lol)

There was an ancient thread called show your kingdom.