PDA

View Full Version : More Recipes for ovens

LarryZiam1D
06-06-20, 02:43 PM
I would like to suggest more items for specific ovens. I love the pancake oven, and I have more pancake ideas. Blueberry pancakes, chocolate pancakes and pancakes.

I love the pink oven and I was disappointed not to get more pink items with it's five day event. It would be cool to have pink pretzels, pink covered strawberries, pink macaroons, pink frosted donuts.

I love the rainbow oven, and you've done a lot of good rainbow recipes for events, but I have a few other ideas. Rainbow cookies, rainbow cupcakes, rainbow macaroons, anything rainbows for the rainbow oven.

I also really love the big cakes, so any more of those would be amazing. Like a big teal cake, like the purple cakes, but different base colors. Just to let you know, I wil buy any number of ovens, just to have more big cakes.

Thank you!!

my607
06-06-20, 03:04 PM
I have a yoga oven with two recipes and I have master that. Please add recipes to yoga oven. Thanks

beaubeaulindo
06-06-20, 05:33 PM
I agree; one would expect pink recipes, not blue

I would like to suggest more items for specific ovens. I love the pancake oven, and I have more pancake ideas. Blueberry pancakes, chocolate pancakes and pancakes.

I love the pink oven and I was disappointed not to get more pink items with it's five day event. It would be cool to have pink pretzels, pink covered strawberries, pink macaroons, pink frosted donuts.

I love the rainbow oven, and you've done a lot of good rainbow recipes for events, but I have a few other ideas. Rainbow cookies, rainbow cupcakes, rainbow macaroons, anything rainbows for the rainbow oven.

I also really love the big cakes, so any more of those would be amazing. Like a big teal cake, like the purple cakes, but different base colors. Just to let you know, I wil buy any number of ovens, just to have more big cakes.

Thank you!!

Achundris91
06-07-20, 05:55 AM
I agree; one would expect pink recipes, not blue

I Would love to Have a rainbow theme on Restaurant! They had one On bakery, but I wasn't playing the game at the Time & missed Out on it 😢