PDA

View Full Version : Community Manager Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

GroupMagma
04-22-11, 11:29 AM
Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.

trenae
04-22-11, 11:54 AM
Ah, the thread to come to. :p

Looks like there was a problem with a poll for a thread so a new one was created. Can you combine the two threads?
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11097-Which-egg-is-the-most-egg-cellent-V.2.0-(poll-now-functioning)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11074-Happy-Easter.-Which-egg-is-the-most-egg-cellent

GroupMagma
05-01-11, 01:07 PM
Got this. Thanks. :)

Rachael98
05-14-11, 08:29 AM
On your thread here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11653-Suggest-Our-Next-Item-Restaurant-Story!

you have said FarmStory instead of RestaurantStory!:0

Rachael98
05-14-11, 09:12 AM
On your thread here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11653-Suggest-Our-Next-Item-Restaurant-Story!

you have said FarmStory instead of RestaurantStory!:0

Oh, but it seems that the thread is an old one anyway...

GroupMagma
05-14-11, 11:35 AM
D'oh! Thanks, it's been fixed. :)

muffy69
05-15-11, 07:58 AM
Just a refresher for you, the app description for treasure story says "new content will be released EVERY WEEK so the game continually gets better!" there hasn't been an update for almost 6 months!!! Team lava has a very poor business ethic. Other games are getting updates so when will treasure story get updated? You guys should really start to manage the games you have before you make new games or add a website or even update your forum. Get it together team lava.

GroupMagma
05-15-11, 03:07 PM
Just a refresher for you, the app description for treasure story says "new content will be released EVERY WEEK so the game continually gets better!" there hasn't been an update for almost 6 months!!! Team lava has a very poor business ethic. Other games are getting updates so when will treasure story get updated? You guys should really start to manage the games you have before you make new games or add a website or even update your forum. Get it together team lava.

We appreciate your concern, but this isn't the appropriate thread or subforum for feedback. Please re-post in the TL Bugs and Feedback forum (or the Treasure Story subforum of that forum).

muffy69
05-15-11, 05:06 PM
Dear GroupMagma,
You said this is a thread to ask you a specific question. If you take another look at what I had posted you'll see that I did ask you a question. Let me help you out and ask again. Since some of the other team lava games are getting updates, will treasure story be one of them?????

GroupMagma
05-16-11, 02:58 PM
Dear GroupMagma,
You said this is a thread to ask you a specific question. If you take another look at what I had posted you'll see that I did ask you a question. Let me help you out and ask again. Since some of the other team lava games are getting updates, will treasure story be one of them?????

Thanks; I've now updated the description of this thread. This should be about the forums specifically. (In answer to your question, I am not sure when Treasure Story will be updated next, and I can't speculate about when it might be.)

Mogwai4111
05-16-11, 07:41 PM
This forum has a search function, but hardly anyone uses it. A sticky topic up on the main forum page (as the first thing people see before entering the forums) with an FAQ, a list of known bugs and why they occur, and generally just suggesting that people search for their answer before asking a question would greatly reduce the same question being asked multiple times, and cut down on the number of topics the moderators have to read to answer everyone's questions.

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 10:53 AM
This forum has a search function, but hardly anyone uses it. A sticky topic up on the main forum page (as the first thing people see before entering the forums) with an FAQ, a list of known bugs and why they occur, and generally just suggesting that people search for their answer before asking a question would greatly reduce the same question being asked multiple times, and cut down on the number of topics the moderators have to read to answer everyone's questions.

This is a great idea, and something I've been hoping to do for awhile. With any luck, I can put something up by the end of the week if I have time. :)

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:24 PM
Please check out this thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11808-Ack!-Customers-don-t-know-new-mirrors-are-mirrors!/page2

It seems that problem have occured again. I'll VM this too.

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:33 PM
Hmm...just a suggestion. I'm not sure if it's possible, but it's worth a try. When someone comes onto the forum for the first time, could they have a PM explaining that they should look for the Sticky common bug explanations before the start asking? This could be done differently, but that's the way I though if might work. Just it gets annoying if a SuperMod has posted a sticky thread about something and someone comes and asks about it. Thanks.

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 04:36 PM
I think Mogwai's suggestion would cover that as well. :)

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:42 PM
I think Mogwai's suggestion would cover that as well. :)

Apologies. I didn't see it. Well...my eyesight is bad :rolleyes: It is actually, very bad. But not that bad!

colagummi
05-22-11, 05:45 AM
regarding peanuts and alfalfa.....confirmed....several of my neighbors have the vettical crop squares. (( coulda been crops circiles)) so i checked and most are on the latest FS version where I am on the prior 1.6 game. I am on IPad..cant swear what they r on device wise. this just looks very funny but verical saquares make it hard to other plots that are ready to be harvested...or just disrupts look of farm in general.... ps could we please have a dog different breed that we could get for cpins....pretty please!!!

Rachael98
05-22-11, 07:25 AM
I see that this thread might have missed your attention.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12057-Latest-weekly-update-not-for-all-players

Thanks. It might unearth a fairly big glitch...

shawnsfarm
05-22-11, 11:33 AM
Storm id; shawnsfarm,level 37. I dont have the icon to take a picture of my bakery. Please help.

Rachael98
05-23-11, 12:13 PM
Storm id; shawnsfarm,level 37. I dont have the icon to take a picture of my bakery. Please help.

I know I'm not a SuperMod, but you're probably on Android. Android users must take a picture with a different camera.

GroupMagma
05-23-11, 12:18 PM
I know I'm not a SuperMod, but you're probably on Android. Android users must take a picture with a different camera.

This is accurate; there isn't screenshot capability on Android devices. Sorry about that.

Rachael98
05-24-11, 11:45 AM
Please check out this thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11930-Gem-package

It has a support e-mail copied which I know you don't like.

GroupMagma
05-24-11, 11:53 AM
Indeed I do not. Thanks! :)

Rachael98
05-24-11, 12:10 PM
Indeed I do not. Thanks! :)

Nothing at all. I've seen it before...you got rid of that too!:p

Rachael98
05-24-11, 01:50 PM
This thread uncovers a few problems that you might like ((?)should!:p:rolleyes:) to consider.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11908-Money-Gone

Thanks.

xokay
05-25-11, 09:04 AM
I don't like that my question apparently got deleted.

Why is it you don't want support emails posted on this?

xokay
05-25-11, 10:02 AM
Oops, sorry, I found my question elsewhere.

Rachael98
05-25-11, 10:05 AM
I don't like that my question apparently got deleted.

Why is it you don't want support emails posted on this?

1) Where was your message deleted?

2) i. because they're and confidential (although I'd argue that anyone can just forward them anyway, so even if they don't get put on the forums, people can still spread them around the web)
ii. Because GM says so. I tried to point to (2)ii.))being the main reason but, even though it put him in a better light than he's already in, he refused it and said that it was just because they were confidential.

:p

xokay
05-25-11, 11:00 AM
I already said I found my question on another thread. I just made a mistake. Still find the rule ridiculous given that I only ever receive automated responses.

Rachael98
05-25-11, 11:06 AM
I already said I found my question on another thread. I just made a mistake. Still find the rule ridiculous given that I only ever receive automated responses.

You receive canned responses afterwards. You immediately get the automated one, then support reviews it and writes back. I'm afraid I spent more than 3 minutes typing that out, so I didn't see your update. And, whilst you may find the rules ridiculous, you still have to follow them if you wish to use TL services.

xokay
05-25-11, 11:24 AM
I didn't say I wasn't going to follow them. I just said they were ridiculous. I have sent many emails to support and not once have I received a personalized email in return, but whatever.

Rachael98
05-25-11, 11:32 AM
I didn't say I wasn't going to follow them. I just said they were ridiculous. I have sent many emails to support and not once have I received a personalized email in return, but whatever.

As I've already pointed out, they use canned messages most of the time; it mean that they can get through things quicker. But the always review each case.

xokay
05-25-11, 11:35 AM
And as I just pointed out, my cases have never been followed up on!

GroupMagma
05-25-11, 12:02 PM
Alright guys, please stop adding to this thread. xokay, email Support if you need an update to your issue.

nanasylvia2
05-27-11, 02:23 PM
All my bakery store items were deleted. I would like to start over. How to do?

GroupMagma
05-27-11, 02:27 PM
All my bakery store items were deleted. I would like to start over. How to do?

Unfortunately, there is no reset feature in our games -- though I'm not sure what you mean when you say your items were "deleted". Could you elaborate more on this in a separate thread? This thread is specifically for questions or reports about the forum. :)

Omoto
05-28-11, 10:02 AM
Hi GroupMagma !

Iwant To Say For YOU From Bakrey Story
All My Nighbors Have A New Food Strawberry Coffee Cake Idont Have This Cake In My Oven And Other Tea Idont Have :confused:
My Level Is 54 :cool:

Please Help My my Brother Is Have This Food

GroupMagma
05-28-11, 10:55 AM
Hi GroupMagma !

Iwant To Say For YOU From Bakrey Story
All My Nighbors Have A New Food Strawberry Coffee Cake Idont Have This Cake In My Oven And Other Tea Idont Have :confused:
My Level Is 54 :cool:

Please Help My my Brother Is Have This Food

I sent Omoto a PM before I saw this, but just in case anyone else was wondering about updates, here's the response:

Sorry, but the update is rolling out slowly; not all users have them yet. You should get it in a few days time. Sorry for the wait.

saintlover
05-28-11, 11:25 AM
Thank you for responding... I was starting to freak out. I normally get the updates immediately but not this time and no one would acknowledge what was going on. I figured it was just a matter of rolling out the updates but...

Ginger14u
05-28-11, 11:20 PM
I bought new 5 tables using gems, then sold the 5 old tables that have shoes &bags that I waited for 1 day to get it. And it was gone when the new tables appeared. When you sold furniture, does the items on it get sold, too?

lovelife82
05-28-11, 11:22 PM
ok i got it.....

myimpire
05-29-11, 02:12 PM
can you please tell me how to transfer a picture from my ipod to Teamlava so I can enter the contest?
can I do it directly from my ipod, or do I have to transfer the photo from my ipod to my computer then to teamlava??

THANKS!!

myimpire
05-29-11, 02:18 PM
GroupMagma,
I have only been on Teamlava forum a short time, but you seem to really care and be involved with the members a lot.
That means a lot to those of us that play. THANKS!!

myimpire
05-29-11, 02:30 PM
Rachael,

I am new to the forum and I think I agree with you. It would also help to have an area that new forum members are directed to so we could read how this whole Teamlava forums work, etc. Probably would cut down on a lot of time for everyone, esp. Monitors getting same question over and over again.
I came on to log a complaint, and honestly.. didn't know where to go, but had read many postings with GroupMagma and she responded fast, so I went to her.

mattdiner
05-29-11, 04:17 PM
*he :) :) :)

badger8
05-29-11, 05:36 PM
SEE! I'm not the only one who thought GM was a girl!!!
Thank you, myimpire, you made my day 

xokay
05-31-11, 12:42 PM
SEE! I'm not the only one who thought GM was a girl!!!
Thank you, myimpire, you made my day 

No matter how many times people say GM is a guy, I always see GM as a girl.

shawnsfarm
05-31-11, 09:11 PM
Hi, my storm id is shawnsfarm. I would like to enter the contest for bakery of the week, but my bakery dont have the camera icon, what do i do.

GroupMagma
06-01-11, 12:10 PM
Just to clarify: GM = still a guy. :p

@Shawn, this is likely due to having an Android device, which does not support screenshot capability. You can still compete in these events if you have another device/camera, and you can upload or embed the picture into the forums that way. Sorry for the added inconvenience.

annabella1987
06-02-11, 04:49 AM
Hi, i hav come to this forum looking for you for an answer from teamlava...pls follow up and hav a look at this thread.
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12419-So-Called-quot-New-Citrus-Table-quot-Total-Ridiculous!!!)
I would like to log a complaint against the user named taylon. Becoz i think he is not up to it to give my topic an answer on the behalf of teamlava. I would like to get an answer from you regarding this issue as you are the super moderator here. And i believe you would't give us players an answer like taylon do. Example: **** happen so get over it, or if you don't like it then just quit or etc. Do i would like to hear an reply personally from you. Would appreciate that. Thanks for your time. The thread to follow up is - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12419-So-Called-quot-New-Citrus-Table-quot-Total-Ridiculous!!!

PplGotaEatRight
06-03-11, 04:09 PM
How do you upload a picture to reply to a thread?

GroupMagma
06-03-11, 04:14 PM
Hi, i hav come to this forum looking for you for an answer from teamlava...pls follow up and hav a look at this thread.
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12419-So-Called-quot-New-Citrus-Table-quot-Total-Ridiculous!!!)
I would like to log a complaint against the user named taylon. Becoz i think he is not up to it to give my topic an answer on the behalf of teamlava. I would like to get an answer from you regarding this issue as you are the super moderator here. And i believe you would't give us players an answer like taylon do. Example: **** happen so get over it, or if you don't like it then just quit or etc. Do i would like to hear an reply personally from you. Would appreciate that. Thanks for your time. The thread to follow up is - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12419-So-Called-quot-New-Citrus-Table-quot-Total-Ridiculous!!!

Opinions tend to get heated in forums (which is partly a good thing -- I'm glad you guys are passionate about our games!), and I always encourage our users to please refrain from personal attacks in the forums. However, while this comment may not be a diplomatic way to deal with this situation, I don't view it as a direct attack against you, or any other user. Taylon's opinion should be able to be voiced, same as anyone's. :)

That being said, I think we could all stand to have a few more group hugs so we can all get along. :D

GroupMagma
06-03-11, 04:15 PM
How do you upload a picture to reply to a thread?

There are a couple of methods, but my preferred way is to upload the image to Photobucket. That way, the file is stored online, and you can copy the embed code straight from photobucket into a response in the forums. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

nanaj0707
06-05-11, 05:06 AM
I am getting construction materials for gifts. I bought the summer surprise with the promise of some sort of house and building materials but for 24 gems I got a skunk...what is up with that? I got ripped off in my mind.
nanaj0707

Rachael98
06-06-11, 09:10 AM
Opinions tend to get heated in forums (which is partly a good thing -- I'm glad you guys are passionate about our games!), and I always encourage our users to please refrain from personal attacks in the forums. However, while this comment may not be a diplomatic way to deal with this situation, I don't view it as a direct attack against you, or any other user. Taylon's opinion should be able to be voiced, same as anyone's. :)

That being said, I think we could all stand to have a few more group hugs so we can all get along. :D

Group hug!:p
Sorry that that's off topic to this thread, but I can't resist. I agree with all of that, especially the fact that the thread got heated. I might however, voice a complaint about annabella's conduct in that thread, because on the TL games Support wouldn't be happy with her saying one of the things that she did (I don't think; I'm not support, DON'T say I'm trying to impersonate an employee: to clarifyh everyone, I'm definately not!:p But I report things quite a lot. I'll leave it there because I don't want to now get accused of discussing disciplinary action! Your ToS say that they're not meant to be exhaustive, but this is prettyh difficult:/)

I'm passionate about TL certainly (you might have seen a thread about that:D)...I wish I could be moreso...but this isn't the right place to discuss that concern*. I think that's the last of my rambling post.xD

*I might PM...

Rachael98
06-06-11, 09:51 AM
The links here relate to support e-mails, the 2nd of which includes one, but on an external site:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?9840-Harassment
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/lavagameblock/

Anything you can do?

callejane
06-06-11, 06:42 PM
Does this mean that we should report inappropriate thing like threats if you don't add me or someone saying that they were a disgrace to Farm story. I think that these comments are uncalled for and rude. I usually just post a comment with: it's your game to play as you like and hope that this person doesn't get discouraged by the rudeness and quit.

trenae
06-06-11, 07:48 PM
Does this mean that we should report inappropriate thing like threats if you don't add me or someone saying that they were a disgrace to Farm story. I think that these comments are uncalled for and rude. I usually just post a comment with: it's your game to play as you like and hope that this person doesn't get discouraged by the rudeness and quit.

The community manager thread is typically used to report content on the forum which needs to be looked at/answered by a community manager/moderator.

If there is an in game issue with a player(s), including threats/inappropriate content should be addressed to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). However actions will only be taken if TL Support finds that the comment is inappropriate.

Rachael98
06-09-11, 02:31 AM
The community manager thread is typically used to report content on the forum which needs to be looked at/answered by a community manager/moderator.

If there is an in game issue with a player(s), including threats/inappropriate content should be addressed to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). However actions will only be taken if TL Support finds that the comment is inappropriate.

Generally, you can find what is and isn't allowed at teamlava.com/terms. However, support@teamlava.com deal with cases individually and even if you think it infringes the ToS, it may not merit disciplinary action.

Rachael98
06-09-11, 03:15 AM
This thread probably shouldn't be in Events and Contests:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12814-)

Rachael98
06-09-11, 04:46 AM
Please will you make Matt's new polls of this style:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11938-City-Story-New-Location-Poll

sticky? Thanks:D!

greygull
06-10-11, 03:08 PM
Found this in TS thread, thought it should be moved to CS

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12862-City-Story-Building-materials

GroupMagma
06-10-11, 03:17 PM
This thread probably shouldn't be in Events and Contests:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12814-)

Indeed not, thanks. :)

GroupMagma
06-10-11, 03:18 PM
Found this in TS thread, thought it should be moved to CS

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12862-City-Story-Building-materials

Done. Thanks. :)

GroupMagma
06-10-11, 03:19 PM
Please will you make Matt's new polls of this style:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11938-City-Story-New-Location-Poll

sticky? Thanks:D!

Heh, I'll have to coordinate something with matt if he wants to keep doing those, since I make similar polls as well. :D

Rachael98
06-10-11, 04:45 PM
Heh, I'll have to coordinate something with matt if he wants to keep doing those, since I make similar polls as well. :D

Yes. I can't do that though...unless I become your broker for 50 BS gems:p?

Please check this thread. The people are getting very worried about a lack of a reply from a S.Mod.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12859-%26%2358167%3BGift-expired

GroupMagma
06-10-11, 04:49 PM
Yes. I can't do that though...unless I become your broker for 50 BS gems:p?

Please check this thread. The people are getting very worried about a lack of a reply from a S.Mod.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12859-%26%2358167%3BGift-expired

My bad. I'll get to it now.

Rachael98
06-10-11, 04:56 PM
My bad. I'll get to it now.

I don't really think so...it's not your fault. You only have so much time to try and get around all the threads:cool:

Rachael98
06-10-11, 05:45 PM
Just wondering if TL look at group threads like this:

http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=1

I'm choosing this specifically because I'm part of the group and have just added a new idea, but it would he a shame not to consider group posts especially ones like this.

GroupMagma
06-10-11, 05:51 PM
I don't actually, but I'll definitely start!
(Mostly to check if there's Anti-GM Mutiny groups looking to usurp my authority :p )

Rachael98
06-10-11, 05:55 PM
(Mostly to check if there's Anti-GM Mutiny groups looking to usurp my authority :p )

Yes, that one called ToastyRock! Sorry TR, I don't mean it really. That's sooo mean, before you've even been here 10 seconds!

Who'd want to take your powers? You use them well.

Thanks. I think that a lot of good ideas go down there. Worth showing the devs.

netty027
06-10-11, 10:50 PM
Why can't I get the updates like my other nbs they contact me n let me know there are up dates this only happens in bakerystory for me

Rachael98
06-11-11, 06:16 AM
Why can't I get the updates like my other nbs they contact me n let me know there are up dates this only happens in bakerystory for me

The updates are rolled out slowly. But try restarting your device and checking that you have the latest version of the game.
Also, please note that this thread is for forum related topics.

Rachael98
06-11-11, 08:59 AM
Wrong place:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12790-Need-New-Drinks-In-NightClub-!!

Swiminn6
06-11-11, 05:28 PM
Hey Groupmagma, I was just wondering if you will be putting your proper logo on the forums at the top. I just wish the forums looked more professional like your awesome website does!! Nothing has ever changed to this forums besides registration!

I also wish we could have avatars like you and Norman do!!

Rachael98
06-11-11, 05:46 PM
Hey Groupmagma, I was just wondering if you will be putting your proper logo on the forums at the top. I just wish the forums looked more professional like your awesome website does!! Nothing has ever changed to this forums besides registration!

I also wish we could have avatars like you and Norman do!!

More professional? Lol. Slightly blunt:p

The avatars were disabled by Admin. although I don't know why...perhaps so that their posts stand out. But if possible, I would like that feature too.
Also, an edit feature! Got any advances on that yet GM?

Ma45Ma
06-12-11, 02:49 PM
What is the Building stuff for on Farm Story ??
How do you use it to Build thing ??
There are Wooden Planks, Tiles, Wiring , Work Glove's ,Welcome Matt
Roofing Tile's, Brick's . My ID is Ma45Ma. Farm Story

Rachael98
06-12-11, 03:09 PM
What is the Building stuff for on Farm Story ??
How do you use it to Build thing ??
There are Wooden Planks, Tiles, Wiring , Work Glove's ,Welcome Matt
Roofing Tile's, Brick's . My ID is Ma45Ma. Farm Story

This thread is for forum-related topics. Please post this in the FarmStory Discussion section or look for an answer there as I'm sure a thread will have been created on this topic already.

parallex
06-12-11, 03:46 PM
Hello. For new members:

Yesterday.. or the day before I created a password using one of the Apps. I noticed while using the forums that the password for log in is set different from forum log in. :)

My issue:

When I come to the forums page forums.teamlava.com I can log in with the tool bar on the top right hand corner.
When I log out.. test logging into forum log in. (one with log in on webpage) .. typically pops up when you try to reply to a forum thread and you are not logged in.

It reads this message :
You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

I was originally trying to enter in my email address under the "Edit Password & E-mail" .. to see if I need to verify my account name via email. So that I can be a "Member" rather than "Junior Member". I think the issue is your website host the pw for log in/webpage, but the forum/vBulletin is stored separately.Hope this helps you guys :) I noticed other people were asking about having avatars, they would not be able to unless they could become a "Member" and the "Members Group" were allowed access to use Avatars.. which is set through VBullentin. Thanks all ~ Keep up the good work.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 03:59 PM
Hello. For new members:

Yesterday.. or the day before I created a password using one of the Apps. I noticed while using the forums that the password for log in is set different from forum log in. :)

My issue:

When I come to the forums page forums.teamlava.com I can log in with the tool bar on the top right hand corner.
When I log out.. test logging into forum log in. (one with log in on webpage) .. typically pops up when you try to reply to a forum thread and you are not logged in.

It reads this message :
You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

I was originally trying to enter in my email address under the "Edit Password & E-mail" .. to see if I need to verify my account name via email. So that I can be a "Member" rather than "Junior Member". I think the issue is your website host the pw for log in/webpage, but the forum/vBulletin is stored separately.Hope this helps you guys :) I noticed other people were asking about having avatars, they would not be able to unless they could become a "Member" and the "Members Group" were allowed access to use Avatars.. which is set through VBullentin. Thanks all ~ Keep up the good work.

I don't quite understand your issue. But press "remember me" when logging in and you will always be on when your IP comes onto the forums unless you log out.
Junior, Normal and Senior Membership to the forums is, I believe, related to the amount of posts rather than anything else. Hence, the Senior Members post more and are therefore probably more active than Junior or Normal Members.

jadedar
06-12-11, 04:00 PM
I have bay lot of items with my gems for restaurant storry alsow 3 bubels pillars now i can not vind them anymore I have not sel them !
I willy mad about this and will them back games bugs evertime

parallex
06-12-11, 04:21 PM
I created my password using one of the Story Apps.. (either Nightclub Story or Zoo Story.. only two I use atm)
Today I logged into forums with: **Can only log in with this log in method at the moment**
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/tarixian/Team%20Lava/Login-toolbar.png

This log in will not allow you to log in with the same password: **Cannot log in with this method at the moment**
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/tarixian/Team%20Lava/Login-Forums.png

I clicked register and this message came up:
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/tarixian/Team%20Lava/AdminDisabled.png

I hope that helps explain the issue.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 04:24 PM
I created my password using one of the Story Apps.. (either Nightclub Story or Zoo Story.. only two I use atm)
Today I logged into forums with: **Can only log in with this log in method at the moment**
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/tarixian/Team%20Lava/Login-toolbar.png

This log in will not allow you to log in with the same password: **Cannot log in with this method at the moment**
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/tarixian/Team%20Lava/Login-Forums.png

I clicked register and this message came up:
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/tarixian/Team%20Lava/AdminDisabled.png

I hope that helps explain the issue.

I see what you mean;) Thanks for explaining and bringing it to GM's attention. We'll see what he can do with his Admin...un-disable all the accounts via that portal!

parallex
06-12-11, 04:24 PM
I don't quite understand your issue. But press "remember me" when logging in and you will always be on when your IP comes onto the forums unless you log out.
Junior, Normal and Senior Membership to the forums is, I believe, related to the amount of posts rather than anything else. Hence, the Senior Members post more and are therefore probably more active than Junior or Normal Members.

I don't use "remember me" for anything :)
I would not change my IP to log into this forum. I understand how different IP could deny a user access to log in. Security checks <3

Actually, the players with the blue name that are "Members" have been verified users to VBullentin. The black names are classified as a "guest" still.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 04:25 PM
I have bay lot of items with my gems for restaurant storry alsow 3 bubels pillars now i can not vind them anymore I have not sel them !
I willy mad about this and will them back games bugs evertime

Please check your Design tabs. If they are not there, please e-mail support@teamlava.com as they must deal confidentially with individual accounts and gem related issues.
Also, please note that this thread is for forum-related topics.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 04:28 PM
I don't use "remember me" for anything :)
I would not change my IP to log into this forum. I understand how different IP could deny a user access to log in. Security checks <3

Actually, the players with the blue name that are "Members" have been verified users to VBullentin. The black names are classified as a "guest" still.

Now that's an interesting discovery. GM...this might be something that you've been looking for:D Is this similar to the Edit and Signiture issues...it seems that all accounts made after a certain date don't have Edit, Signiture, Hyperlink etc. And we were clueless as to why. Is there a way to get verified for VBullitin right here right now or will I have to wait (sorry if that's a dim question...)?

parallex
06-12-11, 04:34 PM
Now that's an interesting discovery. GM...this might be something that you've been looking for:D Is this similar to the Edit and Signiture issues...it seems that all accounts made after a certain date don't have Edit, Signiture, Hyperlink etc. And we were clueless as to why. Is there a way to get verified for VBullitin right here right now or will I have to wait (sorry if that's a dim question...)?

Yes, I've noticed a few users complaining about different little issues, this is why they cannot edit their "My Profile" things :)
You would not be able to edit your signature / email address / change password ... all those different little things unless users are allowed to be verified with VBullentin.
I believe since they have it set up to create password in game, they would just need a command in place to copy that pass to VBulletin's saved passwords file.. we are each assigned a "Account ID" which is just a number :)

Rachael98
06-12-11, 04:36 PM
Yes, I've noticed a few users complaining about different little issues, this is why they cannot edit their "My Profile" things :)
You would not be able to edit your signature / email address / change password ... all those different little things unless users are allowed to be verified with VBullentin.
I believe since they have it set up to create password in game, they would just need a command in place to copy that pass to VBulletin's saved passwords file.. we are each assigned a "Account ID" which is just a number :)

You're a genius...

So where can I get VBullitin (sorry!)?

parallex
06-12-11, 04:40 PM
You're a genius...

So where can I get VBullitin (sorry!)?

Just a mod for another VBullentin site.. not a genius :) but thank you.

Admin/ MOD would need to enable registration or allow users to create a seperate forum account from in-game account.. OR copy all passwords to VBullentin Database. Users do not need to do anything, but wait :)

Rachael98
06-12-11, 04:44 PM
Just a mod for another VBullentin site.. not a genius :) but thank you.

Admin/ MOD would need to enable registration or allow users to create a seperate forum account from in-game account.. OR copy all passwords to VBullentin Database. Users do not need to do anything, but wait :)

Tip: just accept that you are a genius:p. None of us have been able to work this out since the bug occurred:cool:!

Well, what an exciting night/early morning this has been. GM, when you come back later, get to it! I'm looking forward to it;):D
All in favour of 1,000 free gems to any or split TL games for parallex if this works?
Votes: 1

GroupMagma
06-13-11, 10:05 AM
The Junior Members vs. Members are only titles; I don't believe there are any permission distinctions between them. As for the different User Groups, the only one outside of Admins and Super Mods that have any users in them are Registered Members, which make up our Community... i.e. you guys. :p

Granted my vBull s****s could use a brush-up, but this is something that will have to be further explored when time permits. Sorry for the delay.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 01:55 PM
The Junior Members vs. Members are only titles; I don't believe there are any permission distinctions between them. As for the different User Groups, the only one outside of Admins and Super Mods that have any users in them are Registered Members, which make up our Community... i.e. you guys. :p

Granted my vBull s****s could use a brush-up, but this is something that will have to be further explored when time permits. Sorry for the delay.

And Senior Member makes you awesome because I'm one:p!
I look forward to time permitting (perhaps not today...you'll be playing catch-up:cool:). Everyone, stop posting! Let GM have time enough to get this sorted out once and for all:D!

Rachael98
06-13-11, 04:37 PM
If they at least provided a good explanation why, instead of just "updates roll out slowly" maybe I wouldn't feel so put off.

I asked an I.T. Guy at work who said it didn't make sense. Mind you, he programs specific types of programs for windows environment, with a very specific audience and scope. But he says when he 'pushes' updates, its across the board and doesnt see why a game on apple or android platforms would be any different.

Then he gave me some exasperated ribbing over my iPad use because I'll be making his job harder shortly...I use it for work not just play .

So to recap, tell us why this rollout is slow, and we won't be so perturbed. Leave us hanging with what amounts to "just because" and perturbedness continues with paying customers ceasing to pay.

Anyways, at the hospital most of the afternoon. Not caring all too much about it at the mo., but will tomorrow...lol.

Rachael, there will much in life you can't help. On the grand scale, this is probably one of my least important annoyances so no worries. It's not worth your effort, it's just me pouting. But thanks for your willingness to try. have a good night.

Complaints about description...

xokay
06-14-11, 06:28 AM
My visitor message or whatever on your profile wasn't answered and I'm at work and can't read through all these questions so someone may have already asked it, but how come some members, like... I think TheFluffySlipper for instance, have names you can click on, but Rachael98, myself and others do not?

parallex
06-14-11, 06:48 AM
My visitor message or whatever on your profile wasn't answered and I'm at work and can't read through all these questions so someone may have already asked it, but how come some members, like... I think TheFluffySlipper for instance, have names you can click on, but Rachael98, myself and others do not?

The users with blue hyperlink names to their profile are registered users to the forums. Please got back to the pictures I posted in this thread, it will explain.

xokay
06-14-11, 07:20 AM
Thanks, I'll look through it when I get off work.

Rachael98
06-14-11, 03:09 PM
The users with blue hyperlink names to their profile are registered users to the forums. Please got back to the pictures I posted in this thread, it will explain.

We are all registered (we have to be to write!). Just we're not VBullitin registered. Which is a shame.

myweedpatch
06-14-11, 06:26 PM
Dear forum manager. Would you be so kind as to answer my question that I posted about work gloves and welcome matts on the feedback and bugs section? I still haven't gotten a clear answer. Maybe you know something in more detail?

trenae
06-14-11, 06:32 PM
To make it a bit easier to find, the link to the thread myweedpatch is referring to in above post is this thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13115-Work-gloves-and-welcome-matts.-I-don-t-get-it!&p=77002

GroupMagma
06-14-11, 06:44 PM
OK, done, thanks.

Rachael98
06-16-11, 04:23 PM

I've had a brilliant idea (*take cover*):p Why don't you make a 'GM fan club'? See how many people join it...lol:p

bobtracy
06-18-11, 08:55 AM
How do i buy easy appliances and to req for materials

Rachael98
06-20-11, 08:30 AM
How do i buy easy appliances and to req for materials

They should be under Design->Appliances. Please be aware that this thread is meant to be for forum-related topics only. Please discuss things like that on the forums. Thanks:)

xokay
06-20-11, 09:27 AM
They should be under Design->Appliances. Please be aware that this thread is meant to be for forum-related topics only. Please discuss things like that on the forums. Thanks:)

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? just leave that to GM and other TL employees.

lazinessss
06-20-11, 09:44 AM
What do I do with building material sent as gifts? Not the ones I have requested for a project

xokay
06-20-11, 09:46 AM
What do I do with building material sent as gifts? Not the ones I have requested for a project

You don't have to do anything. They just get added to your total materials that can be used to make the constructable items! :)

Rachael98
06-20-11, 11:43 AM
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? just leave that to GM and other TL employees.

Why not? I'm trying to keep it in order as far as I can possibly to make TLs job possible! If we just posted anywhere they'd never find anything. Anyway, forget it or it'll get heated.

GroupMagma
06-20-11, 11:56 AM
That poor, poor Search function gets no attention. :(

greygull
06-20-11, 12:04 PM
I have a question that does belong in this thread. GM, you started the threads for "Name Items You Would Like To See" for all games. Thank you for that, it is greatly appreciated! My question is, I haven't seen any TL response in the ones I look at. I'm not saying there should be a reply for every post, but it would be nice if you (or Toasty) posted just once on them saying something like "Thanks for the feedback" or something. We can't tell when you guys have looked at it, and it's looking like you've ignored them. I'm not saying you have, that just how it looks. Just a thought!

xokay
06-20-11, 12:07 PM

I think it's because you have to jump through hoops for it to work. I find it frustrating having to type in characters and fill out all sorts of info for it to work ;/

GroupMagma
06-20-11, 12:08 PM
I have a question that does belong in this thread. GM, you started the threads for "Name Items You Would Like To See" for all games. Thank you for that, it is greatly appreciated! My question is, I haven't seen any TL response in the ones I look at. I'm not saying there should be a reply for every post, but it would be nice if you (or Toasty) posted just once on them saying something like "Thanks for the feedback" or something. We can't tell when you guys have looked at it, and it's looking like you've ignored them. I'm not saying you have, that just how it looks. Just a thought!

I'm actually going to close those and start new ones for this week/two-week period. I could respond every now and then, but really, it's pretty time-consuming; I wouldn't have made the threads if I didn't intend to check them. In fact, they (and the FB polls with similar questions) are the basis of a report I draft every week to our dev team. You should start seeing some of your frequently-suggested items in-game fairly soon. :)

Mogwai4111
06-20-11, 12:08 PM

Those who should use it don't, and those who don't use it should. :(

Mogwai4111
06-20-11, 12:11 PM
I think it's because you have to jump through hoops for it to work. I find it frustrating having to type in characters and fill out all sorts of info for it to work ;/

You don't have to use advanced search, I've never needed to to find the answer to a question.

xokay
06-20-11, 12:21 PM
You don't have to use advanced search, I've never needed to to find the answer to a question.

Really? Maybe I'm just an idiot then. Haha. It's like, half the time I can't figure out how to make it work without doing that.

Mogwai4111
06-20-11, 12:34 PM
Really? Maybe I'm just an idiot then. Haha. It's like, half the time I can't figure out how to make it work without doing that.

Just try to be as specific as possible with the words you search.

greygull
06-20-11, 01:29 PM
I'm actually going to close those and start new ones for this week/two-week period. I could respond every now and then, but really, it's pretty time-consuming; I wouldn't have made the threads if I didn't intend to check them. In fact, they (and the FB polls with similar questions) are the basis of a report I draft every week to our dev team. You should start seeing some of your frequently-suggested items in-game fairly soon. :)

Thank You!

Rachael98
06-22-11, 02:07 PM

Hey, I'm the idiot round here:p!

I don't search unless I want a question answered. Generally though, I go through 'What's New' and answer the questions.

zanish64
06-24-11, 05:22 AM
My cashier counter missing from the shop. My storm id : zanish64. My bakery shop name : mizanish64

duduani
06-24-11, 07:02 AM
Hello, My cashier and cash register has gone missing.. when I completed level 23.. I was expecting another stove but instead the cashier and cash register went missing.
How do we fix this ? Or we just stop playing all the games ? Help urgent!

anniiecakes
06-25-11, 10:07 PM
hey i have a question. if i get a new device and redownload a game on it, can i sign back in and have all my old stuff, being that i have an account?

trenae
06-26-11, 10:15 AM
hey i have a question. if i get a new device and redownload a game on it, can i sign back in and have all my old stuff, being that i have an account?

You would need to do a transfer. Below are a couple of links which may help you.

PLEASE READ: How to Transfer to a New Device (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) (Using TeamLava's website).

Have a New Device? How To Transfer Your Existing Account (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Have-a-New-Device-How-To-Transfer-Your-Existing-Account) (using Storm8 app to transfer)

You can also email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance.

GroupMagma
06-27-11, 03:04 PM
Just a note: the events are being pushed back a day, and I'm going to not be on the forums much over the next few days (though I'll check my PMs frequently, in case anything urgent needs my attention). Sorry for the trouble -- just very busy around here. :p

FlameyHawk
06-27-11, 08:12 PM
Hey Magma.
I was wondering if TeamLava Staff needed help with the forum designs and icons, the main things on the forum.
Me as a Website Designer could really help.
If you want help with anything or just a few tips or ideas plus juts send me a PM man!

Rachael98
06-28-11, 01:08 PM
Just a note: the events are being pushed back a day, and I'm going to not be on the forums much over the next few days (though I'll check my PMs frequently, in case anything urgent needs my attention). Sorry for the trouble -- just very busy around here. :p

Well, I hope that the busy-ness (or even probably business in this case:p;)) is well worth it.

Just wanted to bring this to your attention because, whilst it's not urgent, it may help the devs with what I think is a known issue. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13581-No-notificaitons-while-contracts-expire. It has all the Android models that are definately affected there.

lovelybea5
06-28-11, 02:30 PM
Team magma,
I want to enter in the contests you guys have but i dont know how to post my pictures...can you help me with this?

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:22 PM
Team magma,
I want to enter in the contests you guys have but i dont know how to post my pictures...can you help me with this?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?7247-TUTORIAL-How-To-Post-A-Picture.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:43 PM
Not good:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13402-Unable-to-customize-avatar-on-Fashion-Story-for-droid

Rachael98
06-28-11, 04:52 PM
What did the devs say?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12904-Bouncing-stars-and-coins-on-the-updates-poll

Rachael98
06-30-11, 12:23 AM
Great glitch revealed further down here, although you don't need to bother fixing it:p:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13907-I-completed-a-drink-machine%26%2357876%3B

Rachael98
06-30-11, 04:10 AM
In the wrong place?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13871-Stormid-006516

Rachael98
06-30-11, 04:18 AM
In the wrong place?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13871-Stormid-006516

And another:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13829-city-story

Too many Add Me threads are ending up in the wrong place, particularly U&A, I think because it's top of the list and the first place that anyone new goes.

whateverweirdo
06-30-11, 06:38 AM
From your previous notifications, you said that there'll be an IceCream Machine that will be available in Bakery Story.

But I can't seem to find it in my Design tab at all /:
Is the machine unavailable now? :c

Rachael98
06-30-11, 08:32 AM
From your previous notifications, you said that there'll be an IceCream Machine that will be available in Bakery Story.

But I can't seem to find it in my Design tab at all /:
Is the machine unavailable now? :c

The CM Thread is supposed to be for forum-related discussions only.
Make sure that you've got the latest version of the correct app. You must have an iDevice, not an Android as it doesn't support Android software yet. Also be aware that updates can roll out slowly.

alicevga
07-01-11, 05:44 AM
Android got the gems but no alpaca wen am i gana get it??????? :'(

kieranyeow
07-01-11, 06:04 AM
Team Lava!I like your bakery so much!But i so sad what you have done,First,i want to ask,does ice cream machine available for android?Second,If bakery story have,do I need to wait?Third,We need to wait how long?The important question is the first one!Please reply,Thanks

xSnowyOwlx
07-01-11, 03:27 PM
Just curious if this is where to ask about it....

I was browsing some threads and I suddenly paused when I thought I saw the "f" word. I clicked on the thread and sure enough there it was spelled right out. I don't know if this person has taken time to read about the inappropriate word usage but I just thought I'd ask if that is considered an inappropriate word on this forum. I personally do feel it is inappropriate but that's just me, I guess.

Rachael98
07-01-11, 03:51 PM
Team Lava!I like your bakery so much!But i so sad what you have done,First,i want to ask,does ice cream machine available for android?Second,If bakery story have,do I need to wait?Third,We need to wait how long?The important question is the first one!Please reply,Thanks

This thread is for forum-related topics only (like the one below). The new appliances are not yet available for Android. They may not ever be, but I assume that TL will work on it for some point. However, we have no idea when that is.

Just curious if this is where to ask about it....

I was browsing some threads and I suddenly paused when I thought I saw the "f" word. I clicked on the thread and sure enough there it was spelled right out. I don't know if this person has taken time to read about the inappropriate word usage but I just thought I'd ask if that is considered an inappropriate word on this forum. I personally do feel it is inappropriate but that's just me, I guess.

I think that I know the thread you refer to (with a couple of ":mad:" faces?). GM has moderated this and you are, I think, correct to think that the language used there was highly inappropriate. And if you're incorrect then GM wouldn't have moderated.
Mainly @GM: again, I'm surprised that action wasn't taken. I like the way you work it. You give a warning first.

xSnowyOwlx
07-01-11, 09:55 PM
Yeah, that's the one I was referring to. It's always good that people give a warning first because some people just get frustrated and will "blurt" things out (well, they do have to take the time to type it but I hope you know what I mean).

Rachael98
07-02-11, 02:48 AM
Yeah, that's the one I was referring to. It's always good that people give a warning first because some people just get frustrated and will "blurt" things out (well, they do have to take the time to type it but I hope you know what I mean).

Support would not give a warning if that was in-game, but I prefer GM's method for the forums. In-game is different, of course.

Anyway, GM, this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13989-Where-s-my-gems!-!) is in the wrong place; that's if you even want to keep it open as it's not at all forum related and just turning into complaints that should be directed at Support.

Deeville1
07-02-11, 10:46 AM
TL Team,

First, much appreciate the fine, mind-numbing free games you provide. I truly enjoy RS BS CS and FS. I like getting bargains on the gems too. I have only one real issue: In FS, the last tab in the catalog sports an "add slot" for 25 gems, I am sure I am not the first person to vent on this. Please, remove it, I have better things to buy, rather than waste my gems on what I will eventually earn anyway. I guess I will just stop buying gems in the game so I don't waste my money and that stops revenue for TL. I'm sure it's an easy fix, how about it?

mahasin
07-04-11, 07:27 AM
When will the bugs on Fashion Story be fixed? I've lost quite a bit of gems and hard work. All of my mechandise was gone when I opened for business this morning and I am so tired of the game forcing close and skipping back to the title screen when I am in a catalog trying to make a purchase.

Rachael98
07-04-11, 07:58 AM
When will the bugs on Fashion Story be fixed? I've lost quite a bit of gems and hard work. All of my mechandise was gone when I opened for business this morning and I am so tired of the game forcing close and skipping back to the title screen when I am in a catalog trying to make a purchase.

Please note that this thread is for forum-related topics
Post the bugs in the Feedback and Bug Reports. If you've lost gems, then you'll need to contact Support (support@teamlava.com).

Lilleesgarden
07-10-11, 10:44 AM
I have a question about the Fashion game & Restaurant game. It says I. The "news" of the fashion game, that if you download the Restaurant game, you get 6 free gems on the Fashion game. I downloaded the restaurant game. I still havent received the gems. Do I need to wait a few hours, days, what? Thank you very much.

Lillees Garden Level 8

Rachael98
07-10-11, 10:51 AM
I have a question about the Fashion game & Restaurant game. It says I. The "news" of the fashion game, that if you download the Restaurant game, you get 6 free gems on the Fashion game. I downloaded the restaurant game. I still havent received the gems. Do I need to wait a few hours, days, what? Thank you very much.

Lillees Garden Level 8

This thread is for forum related topics only.
Also, for gem issues, you'll need to contact TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).

Emmah143
07-12-11, 10:16 PM
These girls wont leave me alone. I need some help

[GM edit: removed]

greygull
07-12-11, 10:18 PM
These girls wont leave me alone. I need some help

Email these to support@teamlava.com

That is the kind of behavior I don't think they tolerate.

And do not reply to them!

trenae
07-12-11, 10:20 PM
Email these to support@teamlava.com

That is the kind of behavior I don't think they tolerate.

And do not reply to them!

It's also not forum appropriate.

___

Concerns about infractions in game, should be sent directly to Support to investigate. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the Storm8 ID of the wall that it is on (if it is on your own wall let them know), also provide the screen shots.

Emmah143
07-12-11, 10:24 PM
Thank you i never knew how to report. thanks!

Rachael98
07-12-11, 11:34 PM
I understand your concern (and it should be reported as mentioned above). However, I'd also object to those pictures being posted on the forums; they too are inappropriate.

LanokaHarbor
07-13-11, 12:36 AM
Wow, that's just rotten.

GroupMagma
07-13-11, 07:38 AM
It's also not forum appropriate.

___

Concerns about infractions in game, should be sent directly to Support to investigate. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the Storm8 ID of the wall that it is on (if it is on your own wall let them know), also provide the screen shots.

What these guys said.

Rachael98
07-13-11, 08:14 AM
What these guys said.

We're brilliant:D.

Thank you for removing those...*inappropriate* ((?)down right disgusting, although they appear on TL games all to often) screenshots. It's so sad. Why purposely, knowingly break the Terms in-game? Oh well, I don't understand them. But I'm sure that Support (support@teamlava.com) will leave them a lovely suspension screen anyway.

expressW
07-20-11, 08:27 AM
Hi TL,

Thanks for creating such addictive, entertaining and graphically pleasing games!

As you may know, there are many frustrated Android players on these forums due to the android only bugs and
difference in gameplay between idevices and android. (which i know TL is working hard to fix)

I just wanted to say, all the forum regulars are very very helpful and polite (mostly) but if you are an idevice player who doesnt own an android or physically plays with someone with an Android, can you please kindly refrain from making comments on Android based threads? Usually, they are not constructive as they dont answer our questions and may potentially only start conflict (such as the recent big BS thread about idevices vs android).

I know you are trying to be helpful but its not. Its like saying to someone who just got a super bad bad haircut that their hair will grow back. Yes, they know but they are still entitled to sulk, be angry and complain.
TL games are too addictive, we will continue playing and spend our money on gems and keep TL afloat! but we need a place to complain and vent too and these forums are better than making a website or blog to complain on.

I hope i dont start conflict, just wanted to make a point. Android players are growing and if the regular idevice players continue to make irrelevant/unhelpful comments on android threads then i fear more more thread wars may follow.

Rachael98
07-20-11, 08:40 AM
Hi TL,

Thanks for creating such addictive, entertaining and graphically pleasing games!

As you may know, there are many frustrated Android players on these forums due to the android only bugs and
difference in gameplay between idevices and android. (which i know TL is working hard to fix)

I just wanted to say, all the forum regulars are very very helpful and polite (mostly) but if you are an idevice player who doesnt own an android or physically plays with someone with an Android, can you please kindly refrain from making comments on Android based threads? Usually, they are not constructive as they dont answer our questions and may potentially only start conflict (such as the recent big BS thread about idevices vs android).

I know you are trying to be helpful but its not. Its like saying to someone who just got a super bad bad haircut that their hair will grow back. Yes, they know but they are still entitled to sulk, be angry and complain.
TL games are too addictive, we will continue playing and spend our money on gems and keep TL afloat! but we need a place to complain and vent too and these forums are better than making a website or blog to complain on.

I hope i dont start conflict, just wanted to make a point. Android players are growing and if the regular idevice players continue to make irrelevant/unhelpful comments on android threads then i fear more more thread wars may follow.

Personally I agree with some of the points made here. iDevice users should not upload tactless comments (but then shouldn't anyway). However, I strongly disagree with your suggestion that non-Android users do not comment on Droid threads. Droid users comment on iDevice and between the 2 platforms there can be more useful information than if just one type of user helped.

GroupMagma
07-20-11, 10:26 AM
I'd say that non-constructive comments of any type aren't welcome (unless they're humorous). But I also think Android users may have insight on on iDevice threads, and vice versa.

Rachael98
07-20-11, 10:28 AM
I'd say that non-constructive comments of any type aren't welcome (unless they're humorous). But I also think Android users may have insight on on iDevice threads, and vice versa.

Yes (although if the humour derails the thread...), I agree. In any case, separating both would be near impossible:p (<---humourous comment).

Dylanie
07-23-11, 01:36 AM
Can I ask a question about the forums? Why do some people have Senior Member/Junior Member and their join date and number of posts under their name and some don't have anything? Just curious. :)

Rachael98
07-23-11, 03:14 AM
Can I ask a question about the forums? Why do some people have Senior Member/Junior Member and their join date and number of posts under their name and some don't have anything? Just curious. :)

This is the vBulletin glitch mentioned above. Hopefully VB and TL can find a solution at some point.

moratorro
07-25-11, 06:53 AM
It would be a GREAT thing if users could edit and delete their own posts!

Rachael98
07-25-11, 07:31 AM
It would be a GREAT thing if users could edit and delete their own posts!

That's part of the vBulletin glitch too...

bawpotter
07-25-11, 01:34 PM
For those of us that joined after a certain date, (I think sometime in March) like Rachael and me, the edit/delete feature is not accesable and the full info underneath our names won't show. Hopefully, vBulliten will have the glitch sorted out rather soon. Hopefully...

greygull
07-25-11, 06:38 PM
GM, someone notice a typo that you may want to fix. Bugs and Feedack - Restaurant - "Anyone else experiencing this". I'm sure it was supposed to be disc - that member has been polite the whole time.

Rachael98
07-26-11, 06:12 AM
GM, someone notice a typo that you may want to fix. Bugs and Feedack - Restaurant - "Anyone else experiencing this". I'm sure it was supposed to be disc - that member has been polite the whole time.

Matt got that...I'm pretty sure it was a typo (or a spell checker?) that did that too!

greygull
07-26-11, 08:41 AM
Matt got that...I'm pretty sure it was a typo (or a spell checker?) that did that too!

When I was typing it, I thought GM was on. Afterwords I realized he wasn't, but then saw Matt was. 

terramat
07-26-11, 03:52 PM

This just made me LOL I'm loving this thread.:D

gobblies
08-06-11, 10:23 PM
close this if you close mine, trenae

bigbux3
08-06-11, 10:35 PM
Trenae is on a closing spree. Every thread is becoming closed.

gobblies
08-06-11, 10:41 PM
i know!!! my threads are being closed......... :(

gobblies
08-06-11, 10:42 PM
Its So ANNOYING!!!

P.S- 400th POST!!!!!

greygull
08-06-11, 10:44 PM
Gobblies, you're threads were closed, with reasons given. TL didn't change the entire layout, give each game it's own area to have general discussions like that.

gobblies
08-06-11, 10:45 PM
oh no!! i am being attacked... :( moderators unite to pick on ME!! :(

bigbux3
08-06-11, 10:48 PM
oh no!! i am being attacked... :( moderators unite to pick on ME!! :(

Aw. But I dont understand greygull's post

LanokaHarbor
08-06-11, 11:05 PM
I think it was closed because it was too generalized. The thread you started said to ask your question here or something like that, but it wasn't game specific. Try it again only create the thread under the individual game.

bigbux3
08-06-11, 11:35 PM
I think it was closed because it was too generalized. The thread you started said to ask your question here or something like that, but it wasn't game specific. Try it again only create the thread under the individual game.

That's why GroupMagma closed my thread. I wasn't specific, he followed my thread through every idea and post, however he thought maybe I should have specific threads

trenae
08-07-11, 12:32 AM
Moved the above posts from (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15899-Update-Suggestions) as they derailed a suggestion/feedback thread - and belong in this thread as it relates to actions taken on a thread.

Gobblies, I understand you're not happy with your two threads being closed, however I did address the reasons in both the individual threads, as well as in a PM response.

Please be mindful to not overtake threads and turn them into off topic conversations about actions taken by a moderator.

Rachael98
08-08-11, 03:39 PM
Guys, Moderator action really isn't what this is here for, I don't think. The fact that several Moderators agree is more proof, not them picking on you. I agree with those actions and sadly I'm not a Moderator.
Now, let's get back on track?

Rachael98
08-09-11, 01:47 AM
Two things.
Firstly, Tren, whilst moving the above posts, you seem to have actually swapped them with my post here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15899-Update-Suggestions&p=97370&viewfull=1#post97370).
Secondly, the new captions such as "Forum Game" keep showing up out of place. Can it be fixed?

greygull
08-09-11, 07:21 AM
Secondly, the new captions such as "Forum Game" keep showing up out of place. Can it be fixed?

When you see these, can you link where they are please?

trenae
08-09-11, 08:15 AM
Two things.
Firstly, Tren, whilst moving the above posts, you seem to have actually swapped them with my post here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15899-Update-Suggestions&p=97370&viewfull=1#post97370).

Hi there -

Posts were not swapped. The ones I moved to this thread didn't impact your post in any way, however I did remove your post in that thread.

I'm not sure what you mean by out of place but I'll take a look at which threads have that prefix.

Edit: All the threads with forum game are indeed forum games, a couple of them are in areas other then off topic, which is fine since a couple of them are forum games being run in the game sub forums.

Rachael98
08-09-11, 09:12 AM
Edit: All the threads with forum game are indeed forum games, a couple of them are in areas other then off topic, which is fine since a couple of them are forum games being run in the game sub forums.

I've seen a few with the problem. Did you go through and fix them?

trenae
08-09-11, 09:14 AM
I've seen a few with the problem. Did you go through and fix them?

I changed a couple prior to today, today the only ones using the prefix forum game are forum games. ;)

kooky panda
08-09-11, 09:15 AM
I changed a couple prior to today, today the only ones using the prefix forum game are forum games. ;)
I found one this morning under Bakery and edited out the prefix.

Rachael98
08-09-11, 03:09 PM
I found one this morning under Bakery and edited out the prefix.

That was one of them, yes. You guys are soooooooooooo[...] lucky:D.

MrsShrek
08-12-11, 02:56 AM
Question, can anyone make a post a sticky? Or is that right reserved for the Mods?
Wondering because there is a sticky in Farm Story Discussion that, at first, looks like an official announcement. After entering, now appears that it is not. Great Update, August 12.
Should this be a sticky?

kooky panda
08-12-11, 04:42 AM
Question, can anyone make a post a sticky? Or is that right reserved for the Mods?
Wondering because there is a sticky in Farm Story Discussion that, at first, looks like an official announcement. After entering, now appears that it is not. Great Update, August 12.
Should this be a sticky?

Ony mods can create a sticky. Yes we do stick the great updates threads for the games each week, because they are very popular and members like to be able to check in on update day seeing what the new updates are.

MrsShrek
08-12-11, 06:41 AM
Ony mods can create a sticky. Yes we do stick the great updates threads for the games each week, because they are very popular and members like to be able to check in on update day seeing what the new updates are.

Thanks for the response & explaination, Kooky!

kooky panda
08-12-11, 07:22 AM
If everyone thinks the title is misleading give me some suggestions on the title and this can be changed for next week.

MrsShrek
08-13-11, 05:28 AM
Maybe something like Guess What the Next Update will Bring.
I did think the title meant it was an official announcement & the fact it was a sticky until I entered.

ladedebop
08-13-11, 04:53 PM
I didn't get any updates to my BS, RS or NS....only on my FS. I updated iphone on computer, turned it off and still not updates....

trenae
08-13-11, 05:43 PM
I didn't get any updates to my BS, RS or NS....only on my FS. I updated iphone on computer, turned it off and still not updates....

Hi there -

Updates roll out slowly, please see the below linked thread in regards to updates.

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

roxabelle
08-16-11, 09:34 AM
Hey, not sure if this is just me, but every time I save a signature nothing ever shows up. Ever. I've checked that I've enabled signatures, and I have, and I can see other people's if they have one, but mine is missing. Can you help with this? I'm on an ipad if that helps...

kooky panda
08-16-11, 09:36 AM
Hey, not sure if this is just me, but every time I save a signature nothing ever shows up. Ever. I've checked that I've enabled signatures, and I have, and I can see other people's if they have one, but mine is missing. Can you help with this? I'm on an ipad if that helps...

There is a glitch right now. Some members cannot edit their own posts, and cannot save their signatures. Not just you.

trenae
08-16-11, 09:37 AM

Hi there -

Unfortunately some users' profiles seem to be a bit different in terms of forum options, which includes signature. It is an issue that is being looked into by Community Manages/TeamLava, however there is not currently a fix.

hippoberry
08-16-11, 09:56 AM
Curious - does anyone know how you GET the blue colored name ? Or was the registration process for everyone the same and random people just missed out ?

trenae
08-16-11, 09:58 AM
Curious - does anyone know how you GET the blue colored name ? Or was the registration process for everyone the same and random people just missed out ?

It's the same issue as above with signatures.

greygull
08-16-11, 10:00 AM

There is an issue with vBulletin, the program (?) that helps run this site. It seemed like only people who registered before a certain point got all the features (blue name, info under name, signatures, ability to edit, etc) and those who registered after did not. Once TL is able to fix it (not sure when), all users will have the same things. :)

hippoberry
08-16-11, 11:12 AM
There is an issue with vBulletin, the program (?) that helps run this site. It seemed like only people who registered before a certain point got all the features (blue name, info under name, signatures, ability to edit, etc) and those who registered after did not. Once TL is able to fix it (not sure when), all users will have the same things. :)

Ah, okay that answers it. Thanks !

bunnyyk
08-18-11, 12:49 PM
is there ANY way possible to retrieve my old bakery/restaurant ? i was on ipod before but it broke. now im using droid. is it possible to have this account back or do i have to make a new one ?

GroupMagma
08-18-11, 12:50 PM
is there ANY way possible to retrieve my old bakery/restaurant ? i was on ipod before but it broke. now im using droid. is it possible to have this account back or do i have to make a new one ?

This should help: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

bunnyyk
08-18-11, 01:13 PM
thank you so much !

yesi03
08-22-11, 10:48 AM
Aki no hay una traducion en espanl

kooky panda
08-22-11, 10:59 AM
Aki no hay una traducion en espanl

?No entiendo su pre***ta?

yesi03
08-22-11, 12:26 PM
Que si no alguien que me ayude en espanol:-(

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 12:50 PM
Te puedo ayudar

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 01:15 PM
no hay una secci?n especial para el espa?ol, pero te puedo ayudar a un amigo

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 01:17 PM
no hay una seccion especial para el espanol, pero te puedo ayudar a un amigo

yesi03
08-22-11, 01:49 PM
Hola hawailamoma.
Grasia por respondeme.
Mi problemas es q yo compre gems pero no aparecen en mi juego y e mandado message y siempre me manda a esta pagina .mande una copia por email de la confirmacion y no a pasado nada.

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 02:00 PM
Hola mi amigo.
i le dir? jefe ahora.

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 02:00 PM
:DHola mi amigo.
i le dira jefe ahora.

munchiez11
08-22-11, 02:01 PM
Hola. Yo tambien te tratare de ayudar. Sabes, yesi03, parece que vas a tener que escribirles-pero en ingles. Tienes que ir a una pagina del web donde te traduzca tu mensaje por que ellos van a tender que saber informacion sobre tu telefono y a la mejor de tu cuenta. Y cuando te den una respuesta, entonces traduzes eso. Es mucho pero es la mejor manera de comunicarte con ellos.

yesi03
08-22-11, 02:06 PM
Yo le escribi ingles mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm creo q llamare al banco para cancelar.pero muchas grasia por tu ayuda.munchiez

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 02:08 PM
Mahalo Munchiez11

yesi03
08-22-11, 02:09 PM
Si dile y que me regale extra por la espera .jajajajja

yesi03
08-22-11, 02:12 PM
si dile y que. Me ponga extra gems por la espera.jajajaj

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 02:13 PM
soy s?lo un cliente, pero voy a decir al jefe
Dios te bendiga mi amigo.

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 02:14 PM
:Dsoy solo un cliente, pero voy a decir al jefe
Dios te bendiga mi amigo.

yesi03
08-22-11, 02:18 PM
Grasia a ti tambien y soy amiga:-)

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 02:24 PM
Envi? mensajes jefe. Jefe es Magma Group.
Tener un d?a de bendici?n para mi amigo.

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 02:25 PM
Envie mensajes jefe. Jefe es Magma Group.
Tener un dia de bendicion para mi amigo.

Swiminn6
08-22-11, 02:26 PM
English: Never mind.

Espanol: No importa.

munchiez11
08-22-11, 02:27 PM
Yo le escribi ingles mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm creo q llamare al banco para cancelar.pero muchas grasia por tu ayuda.munchiez

Ojala que si porque enverdad hay mucha gente que han tenido problemas con los juegos y ojala que tu banco pueda cancelar la transaccion y te regresen tu dinero. quieres hacer mi vecino? =-D mi ID es el mismo para bakery story y restaurant story.
Cheers!

munchiez11
08-22-11, 02:29 PM
The conversation has been on track. Perhaps TL should consider an international board if messages such as ours is not deemed appropriate since it's not in English.

Swiminn6
08-22-11, 02:31 PM
The conversation has been on track. Perhaps TL should consider an international board if messages such as ours is not deemed appropriate since it's not in English.

English: Yes that would be a great idea actually! Also, didn't know if it was appropriate for the thread because I can't read Spanish very well, although I could get a general idea.

Espanol: Si que seria una buena idea en realidad! Ademas, no sabia si era apropiado para el hilo, porque no puedo leer muy bien el espanol, aunque podria tener una idea general.

yesi03
08-22-11, 02:33 PM
O yo juego es fashion story estoy enviciada en ese juego y me gusta mucho o tambien me pasa q cuando hay special en lo gems yo no lo veo solo veo que dice termira en sierto tiempo.sera porq juego en mi cell.

munchiez11
08-22-11, 02:38 PM
Yes that would be a great idea actually! Also, didn't know if it was appropriate for the thread because I can't read Spanish very well, although I could get a general idea.

I'll give you a quick synopsis: the person had a problem with getting her gems after purchasing them. Told her to message TL about it. She hopes she can get her money back. Told her others have had similar problems and wished her luck. Then, to add me as a neighbor.

I hope they do consider having people who speak different languages on their boards. Especially if they are selling internatinally (it seems like it).

Swiminn6
08-22-11, 02:40 PM
yesi03, Creo que era el que tenia una pre***ta. Se le contesto?

Swiminn6
08-22-11, 02:42 PM
I'll give you a quick synopsis: the person had a problem with getting her gems after purchasing them. Told her to message TL about it. She hopes she can get her money back. Told her others have had similar problems and wished her luck. Then, to add me as a neighbor.

I hope they do consider having people who speak different languages on their boards. Especially if they are selling internatinally (it seems like it).

Thanks! I went back through and read it. Now I get the picture! Also, I will definitely pass this along to GM.

munchiez11
08-22-11, 02:46 PM
O yo juego es fashion story estoy enviciada en ese juego y me gusta mucho o tambien me pasa q cuando hay special en lo gems yo no lo veo solo veo que dice termira en sierto tiempo.sera porq juego en mi cell.

O yo no juego Fashion Story. Solo Bakery y Restaurant que lastima. Bueno, eso tambien de las ofertas seria algo que mencionarias en tu mensaje. Muchos de nosotros jugamos en nuestro telefono incluyendo yo. Has tratado de ver si tienes un "update"? Un tipo de actualizacion? No se la palabra exacta, perdon. Enveces eso ayuda.

munchiez11
08-22-11, 02:48 PM
Now she has a question as to why she can't see the gem offers, just the amount of time left before it expires. Told her it would be best if she sends that concern in her message to TL, as well. Asked her if she's seen an update cuz sometimes that helps.

GroupMagma
08-22-11, 03:02 PM
Been a long time since I took Spanish, so Google Translate ftw...

Lo siento, pero esto tendr?a que ser manejada por Soporte TeamLava. Pido disculpas que ha tomado un tiempo, pero no somos capaces de compensar con gemas extra debido a esto.

En cuanto a la otra cuesti?n, ?puede usted por favor nos proporcione una captura de pantalla?

yesi03
08-22-11, 03:05 PM
Ahora va traducir todo :-) de q pais eres?

sissy8
08-22-11, 03:06 PM
1121por favor:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 03:07 PM
International board

yesi03
08-22-11, 03:08 PM
Necesita una captura de mi juego

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 03:24 PM
Yesi cancelar los cargos de tarjeta de cr?dito con su banco.
Van a tomar para la duraci?n de su respuesta.
?Es usted el uso de los tel?fonos iPhone o Android?
Utilice s?lo tarjetas de regalo iTunes para el iPhone.
Tarjeta de cr?dito no es bueno con esta compa??a. todos demasiado largas esperas para responder.

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 03:25 PM
Yesi cancelar los cargos de tarjeta de credito con su banco.
Van a tomar para la duracion de su respuesta.
?Es usted el uso de los telefonos iPhone o Android?
Utilice solo tarjetas de regalo iTunes para el iPhone.
Tarjeta de credito no es bueno con esta compania. todos demasiado largas esperas para responder.

yesi03
08-22-11, 03:31 PM
Si Android.tiene razon para la prosima uso tarjeta de regalo .grasia por todo ya me voy de aki .mucho tiempo en esta pagina .

Hawaiianmomma
08-22-11, 03:34 PM
mejor las bendiciones de mi amigo

munchiez11
08-22-11, 03:39 PM
Been a long time since I took Spanish, so Google Translate ftw...

Lo siento, pero esto tendr?a que ser manejada por Soporte TeamLava. Pido disculpas que ha tomado un tiempo, pero no somos capaces de compensar con gemas extra debido a esto.

En cuanto a la otra cuesti?n, ?puede usted por favor nos proporcione una captura de pantalla?

I giggled a little when I read this. You're awesome for trying, GM. You too hawaiianmamma!!

Mogwai4111
08-22-11, 03:41 PM
1121por favor:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

! jajaja !

hectorloch
08-22-11, 04:03 PM
Res ipsa loquitur

hectorloch
08-22-11, 04:09 PM
re ipsa loquitur

realtuff
08-26-11, 11:35 AM
Ok hope this is the right place to ask.... playn city story and let my nephew play and he completely ..... yeah. How do I fix it? Was gonna just start a new city. Ideas wud b helpful. Thank ya

kooky panda
08-26-11, 11:40 AM
Ok hope this is the right place to ask.... playn city story and let my nephew play and he completely ..... yeah. How do I fix it? Was gonna just start a new city. Ideas wud b helpful. Thank ya

I am sorry, what happened? did you lose your game?

realtuff
08-26-11, 11:47 AM
No still have my game, but myI city is completely wacked

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 03:53 PM
Rwarrrr Rwarrrr Rwarrrr Rwarrrr
that's the noise I'm making over discriminating bias views Rwarrrr

Rachael98
08-28-11, 04:01 PM
No still have my game, but myI city is completely wacked

Sorry...I don't know of any way to fix that...

Rwarrrr Rwarrrr Rwarrrr Rwarrrr
that's the noise I'm making over discriminating bias views Rwarrrr

Namely?

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 04:02 PM
Rwarrrr  Rwarrrr Rwarrrr Rwarrrr!

Rachael98
08-28-11, 04:07 PM
And all this foreign...well...I'd lI've an international board. But I've never done Spanish. Only French and the Queen's English from me:/

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 04:10 PM
It would be good when they implement an international area to service their diverse community properly