PDA

View Full Version : Community Manager Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Pitterienchen22
08-27-17, 12:24 PM
Hallo. Ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen. Ich habe mir 10 Diamanten gekauft. Zahlung wurde ordnungsgem?? durchgef?hrt ab er es wurden mir keine Diamanten gut geschrieben...
Hinzu kommt, dass ich bei Level 925 stehe und keine weiteren Level zur Verf?***g stehen. Updates sind alle gemacht...

gram1950
08-28-17, 04:30 PM
I don't know if this is where I post questions. I'm trying to sync my castle story and dragon story games with my iPad and iPhone without losing game progress. My current game is on my iPad and I want to play the same game on my iPhone. Can you help me?

RIVERBANKCAFE
09-08-17, 05:28 PM
Regarding bakery story ID RIVERBANKCAFE Not letting us complete our goals Same thing happened to SPIKELEESCAFE Please update Also will farm story come back with new goals and farm expansions there millions of us still playing
Prioritypimentel@yahoo.com
John

Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.

Jadelove77
09-10-17, 12:56 PM
Add me if your lvl 3 or higher jadelove77

Looks like there was a problem with a poll for a thread so a new one was created. Can you combine the two threads?
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11097-Which-egg-is-the-most-egg-cellent-V.2.0-(poll-now-functioning)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11074-Happy-Easter.-Which-egg-is-the-most-egg-cellent[/QUOTE]

Jadelove77
09-10-17, 06:09 PM
Add me jadelove77

LydiasLicks
10-20-17, 10:21 PM
Hello, I am doing the restaurant Story goal with the popcorn oven. I have one oven which makes the buttered popcorn, but my other 3 popcorn ovens make a ?Hot & Spicy Corn? for the first item & the other 2 items are still goals‼️ What is happening here & hoe can I get these ovens to make the correct food⁉️ I have taken a picture that will show you what is going on if I can attach it‼️

LydiasLicks
10-20-17, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=LydiasLicks;1462102]Hello, I am doing the restaurant Story goal with the popcorn oven. I have one oven which makes the buttered popcorn, but my other 3 popcorn ovens make a ?Hot & Spicy Corn?? for the first item & the other 2 items are still goals‼️ What is happening here & hoe can I get these ovens to make the correct food⁉️ I have taken a picture that will show you what is going on if I can attach it‼️ I cannot attach the picture for you, so unfortunately you cannot visually see what I have explained above. Initially when I wrote you one of my popcorn ovens was cooking the popcorn asked for in the goal, but now none of my ovens are making the buttered or kettle popcorn‼️ Please fix this quickly otherwise I cannot cook everything I am required to in the goal‼️ Thx‼️

fireblastera
10-21-17, 02:04 PM
Dear Stormy family,
Does anyone know, how to add new expansion sites to, Pet Shop Story?

Jessica Nicoll
Oct 20, 12:55 PM PDT

Jessica Nicoll
Storm 8 / team lava
fireblastera
Pet Shop
"Pets for Life"

Hi Stormy. I just returned to the Pet Shop today. I don't have any more room to expand my shop. I can't fit anymore cuties into my shop. Please let us all expand the shop.

Fdhsgxhsg
10-23-17, 08:20 PM
Why can I not participate in the adventure league on fantasy story

kooky panda
10-24-17, 10:11 AM
This thread is for questions about the forum. Please post your individual game questions in the appropriate game forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

Rbkhfrnkln
12-13-17, 09:19 PM
I wasn?t sure where to post my question. Does storm8 make/sell clothing? I would love a storm8 shirt💝

slayerrules
12-22-17, 10:21 AM
All I wanna know is how do I add friends for bakery I think I added 2 people but idk and I'm getting frustrated I'm new to this it said it would be easy but so far it's very annoying and slow

kooky panda
12-22-17, 11:43 AM
All I wanna know is how do I add friends for bakery I think I added 2 people but idk and I'm getting frustrated I'm new to this it said it would be easy but so far it's very annoying and slow

You can check the Bakery Guide for more information about the game.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide

If you cannot find an answer you can start a new thread in the Bakery forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?22-Bakery-Story-Discussions

Cutetreats9
02-05-18, 04:17 PM
Hello,

Are you willing to turn on the option so that we can upload our own avatars, please?

Thank you for your time.

🙂

Cutetreats9
02-05-18, 08:39 PM
Never mind, I've found that the option is there and have made progress with setting up my profile.

KBChunStorm
02-19-18, 01:29 PM
I can't send in a support ticket and I can't find the info I need anywhere. I'm playing Fantasy Forest story and am level 46, I never got my collosem and have sadly missed out on many creature, I still don't have it though my daughter level 18 has it(same type of phone) Also I frequently lose animals that I've won in events, they just never show in my storage. I don't know what to do.

Rynetory2
02-20-18, 03:48 AM
I can't send in a support ticket and I can't find the info I need anywhere. I'm playing Fantasy Forest story and am level 46, I never got my collosem and have sadly missed out on many creature, I still don't have it though my daughter level 18 has it(same type of phone) Also I frequently lose animals that I've won in events, they just never show in my storage. I don't know what to do.

The colosseum is not available to all android players yet. They are releasing gradually to everyone to make sure things run smoothly. :) Sorry about your lost animals. Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further assistance.

Here is the link for Fantasy Forest forum. You can find the answers to your questions there and chat with others. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?294-Fantasy-Forest-Story

moni3488
02-27-18, 10:07 PM
Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.

Hello I was wanting to know how do I get Neighbors I've tried adding from the community list but it won't let me I need to know how do I do that

kooky panda
02-28-18, 09:17 AM
Hello I was wanting to know how do I get Neighbors I've tried adding from the community list but it won't let me I need to know how do I do that
You will need to know the players storm ID to send an invite to them. The names shown in the community list are game names not storm ID's.

You can use one of the add me threads to find others looking for neighbors.

Add Me (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me)

Kysha87
03-01-18, 02:28 PM
Hey all,

I was in the middle of redecorating my restaurant in the pink and blue anchor hearts. Is there a way to bring them back for awhile?

kooky panda
03-01-18, 02:33 PM
I was in the middle of redecorating my restaurant in the pink and blue anchor hearts. Is there a way to bring them back for awhile?
Please post in the Restaurant Discussion forum for game questions. Thanks!

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Restaurant-Story-Discussions

PrincessOfDoom07
03-02-18, 11:18 PM
Hey all,

Hey there, absolutely home design story. to my core and was a player from the beginning of your development. There was furniture items added every Thursday and we all miss that very much those of us who cherish this game and you know we are all over here waiting for you guys to come back and take care of this game again for us who love it to pieces. Is this ever going to happen? Are you guys ever going to come back to keep this game going for those of us who spend money like myself we want more out of it again with new items every week, or a spin off game you know something to keep us all going here. There is only so much we can do on this game and for those of us who really truly love it are still here and keep creating with the items that are available but know am speaking for a group here to try and desperately reach out for a plea of sympathy for your once beloved home design story. Happen to be friends with stormies home and know they are still designing from time to time so please if anyone there at your company cares about this game, can we please dedicate just a little time to it for us all please? If not I?d like to propose you to sell it to a developer who can take this to another level we are all hungry for it and know you must have heard this all a million times but it has been a few years it seems since new furniture has been added and that is just a straight disappointment for those of us who remember the exciting suspenseful weekly editions on every Thursday. Thank you for your time and please let me know what your plans are with this, do you ever plan to come back? Would you consider selling the entirety of the app to the right person? Please advise on this as will be looking eagerly to hear back, hope to talk soon and thanks for my all time favorite game hands down hope we can get someone at your company to recognize this issue and eat some new items added or something fresh! Alright take care and thanks again!

PrincessOfDoom07
AKA?Chy?s Castle

Christinaowens
07-15-18, 11:37 PM
I'm new at this. So I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot. My question is: Are the free reward videos coming back or is this just a limited time only thing?

Rynetory2
07-16-18, 02:48 AM
I'm new at this. So I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot. My question is: Are the free reward videos coming back or is this just a limited time only thing?

Welcome to the forum. :)

The videos for gems is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Players who dont have it stand a chance to get it and those with it may not always have it. Hope you get yours soon.

P.S. I've replied to your pm.

bettelou
07-18-18, 09:22 AM
I'm looking for help on bakery story. I've been playing for 8+ years and would like to know why today when I went to replace 19 ovens with 19 different ovens I could only put out 18 ovens?? Please fix this problem.
StormID bettelou
Level 99+++
Bakery name Pumpkin

mypetoreo
07-19-18, 05:43 PM
Fashoon story Marmaid cove game name: Minaj's
Id: mypetoreo. 74 nghbrs level 99
Pls. Update my game I want makeup counter.. more new items. Pls. Update
Makeup counter. Thank you !!!

kooky panda
07-20-18, 12:48 PM
This thread is for questions about the forum. For specific game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.

CleoHotel
10-27-18, 02:30 PM
Can you explain for me how to find out when there?s going to be new goal on places like Bakery story and Restaurant Story? Thanks. CleoHotel

LyonLorio
10-27-18, 04:59 PM
?Just Saying ?..................Is anyone tired of the pop ups? I trying to play and good Lord,,,,,, and every time you come back ..... in the middle of a play during the game. Please change it back. Thank you very very much,!,,,,!!!! 🤗

myroute66
10-29-18, 07:30 AM
Thank you, kooky panda

Rynetory2
10-29-18, 07:57 AM
Please see this.

This thread is for questions about the forum. For specific game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.

nina1653
04-19-19, 09:08 AM
Thanks too help me with my chicks

Brooklyn2714
11-20-19, 07:19 AM
❌Just A few Questions ❌
1 What is The Maximum Number of Appliances In Bakery /Restaurant?
2 What Is The Highest Level In Bakery Story/Restaurant
3 Will There Be Any Sale On Expansions Soon?

kooky panda
11-20-19, 12:04 PM
❌Just A few Questions ❌
1 What is The Maximum Number of Appliances In Bakery /Restaurant?
2 What Is The Highest Level In Bakery Story/Restaurant
3 Will There Be Any Sale On Expansions Soon?

This thread is for forum questions. Please ask your questions on current threads (or start a new thread) in the Bakery and/or Restaurant forums.

Brooklyn2714
11-21-19, 10:04 PM
Thankyou

Rockyzplace
11-25-19, 03:54 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the free gem videos on restaurant story. It hasn't worked for a few days which means there is no way to speed up goals or get more gems.

Rockyzplace
11-25-19, 03:54 PM
....fyi I contacted storm8 they said to try this forum

kooky panda
11-26-19, 11:10 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the free gem videos on restaurant story. It hasn't worked for a few days which means there is no way to speed up goals or get more gems.

....fyi I contacted storm8 they said to try this forum
This is a known issue. See current thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96716-Videos-not-working

dma1313
11-26-19, 08:20 PM
I?m having problems with collectibles from cooking. I?m getting a scarf instead of a candle. It doesn?t show the scarf in the tab. It shows that I have 4 candles. It won?t let me collect. It says ?You have not completed The Thankful Bulb?. So now I won?t be able to finish the goal. I don?t have enough neighbors to help so I have to get parts from cooking & dumping food😢Grrrr😠I love my BS & RS but these games have gotten ridiculous!!

Becky321985
12-09-19, 02:38 PM
Where is the breeding calculator at on the Android game version?

kooky panda
12-10-19, 11:04 AM
Where is the breeding calculator at on the Android game version?
Storm 8 does not have a breeding calculator.
Discussing third party tools is not forum appropriate.

Naomi75
12-25-19, 04:11 AM
Hey all,

Hi, I'm not sure if you can help, but I just went to dress my avatar in the Gingerbread dress, and it's giving me the option to buy. I purchased this outfit last Christmas! Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!

chachacherryroyale
08-15-21, 10:59 AM
Hi guys. Hoping an admin can help with a castle story issue. I finished a fairy ..predicament and placed fairy prize and it disappeared. Shut down reloaded game and still not there can someone help please

Paul__
08-15-21, 02:20 PM
Hi guys. Hoping an admin can help with a castle story issue. I finished a fairy ..predicament and placed fairy prize and it disappeared. Shut down reloaded game and still not there can someone help please

Sorry that you are missing your prize. Please log a ticket with support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. They’ll be able to check your account and help.

In the future, if you need any help with Castle Story, please see the designated Castle Story forums. This thread is for questions and issues regarding the forum.
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?210-Castle-Story

Vivienne141997
10-29-21, 03:08 AM
Yeah there is a problem with the link can y?all please provide a better link

SpiritWind00
10-29-21, 09:55 PM
Yeah there is a problem with the link can y?all please provide a better link
Exactly what is it you want a link to? At the top of the page is where you can go to find the game and then their respective forums. Eg Forum/social games/castle. Please be more specific if you want assistance.

Susanb71
11-09-21, 06:28 AM
Hey all,

Do you know how we can do classic goals to open old stoves? For bakery and restaurant story

Paul__
11-09-21, 03:36 PM
Do you know how we can do classic goals to open old stoves? For bakery and restaurant story

Unfortunately, locked appliances and recipes from previous limited time goals cannot be unlocked at the current time.

Jshellr18
11-10-21, 02:11 AM
How do I get the Winterful Oven and Winterful Drink Mixer unlocked?

SpiritWind00
11-10-21, 03:01 AM
How do I get the Winterful Oven and Winterful Drink Mixer unlocked?
This is not a game discussion thread. Can you please post your question in the Help me threads in Bakery or Restaurant Story dedicated forums. Here are the links to get you to the right place.

Bakery Help Me thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98676-Bakery-Story-Help-Me-I-have-a-Question

Restaurant Story Help Me thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98675-Restaurant-Story-Help-Me-I-have-a-Question

Jshellr18
11-11-21, 03:54 AM
Thanks!

Sherlyagustine998
11-17-21, 03:03 AM
Hello how about delete pending neighbour please help me

SpiritWind00
11-17-21, 02:45 PM
Hello how about delete pending neighbour please help me
This issue has already been addressed and I replied to you in the pending invites thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61262-Pending-Invites-Will-Now-Expire!&p=1655961&viewfull=1#post1655961

If and when this changes, S8 will provide an update in the appropriate thread. Until then, please note that pending invites will not expire. Thanks.

rustyringwald2
11-22-21, 01:50 PM
Where do we go to access new goals on restaurant story and bakery story, if I am asking the wrong place guide me to the right place

SpiritWind00
11-22-21, 02:45 PM
Where do we go to access new goals on restaurant story and bakery story, if I am asking the wrong place guide me to the right place
All discussion forums are accessed using the links at the very top of the forum. For Bakery and Restaurant story, you go to Forum/Social Casual and Social Arcade/[game]. Here are links to the Discussion forums where you will find the latest goals at the top of each page.

Bakery Story: click here (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?22-Bakery-Story-Discussions)
Restaurant story: click here (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Restaurant-Story-Discussions)

Naomi75
11-27-21, 04:33 AM
I noticed that since time changed earlier this month that we no longer get sales every Wednesday. I was really looking forward to Christmas items. Not even a Black Friday sale for us. 😢 Does anyone know if we'll be getting anymore new(past items)items to purchase?

SpiritWind00
11-27-21, 01:10 PM
I noticed that since time changed earlier this month that we no longer get sales every Wednesday. I was really looking forward to Christmas items. Not even a Black Friday sale for us. �� Does anyone know if we'll be getting anymore new(past items)items to purchase?
You've not said what game you're referring to so I can't answer your question. Please check the specific forum of the game/s you're looking for. The change of time and maintenance has no correlation on sales.

MaidInManhattan
11-29-21, 06:48 AM
Hi there,
I was wondering if there are any updates coming to Fashion Story? The game hasn?t had any updates for about 4 years now other than bug fixes. The game seemed to be abandoned. I was hoping you guys would fix the screen to full screen for iPhone X models and above like you guys did for Bakery Story. But it?s still same non full screen. I have many suggestions regarding the game Fashion Story but I was hoping to hear back about this message.

Also, it?s rly hard to communicate to you guys for a lot of things so my request is that if Storm8 could create a discord server? I feel like a lot more people could also discover games you guys created and ppl on there can report in game bugs, have general discussions about game and etc easily.

Naomi75
11-29-21, 08:12 AM
Sorry about not saying that my question was about Fashion Story. I accessed the forum via my FS game. I wasn't aware that it wouldn't show that information.

bonniegirl06
11-29-21, 11:12 AM
Hi, I?m inquiring about Fashion Story, as many others are. There seems to be no updates, sales, but we didn?t even get a Black Friday sale! I know many willing to purchase gems to buy items, including myself, so I don?t understand why we weren?t given a Black Friday sale if it would benefit Storm8? Is it still too late for us to receive one this year? Please let me know, thanks! 😢

SpiritWind00
11-29-21, 03:38 PM
Thank you all for posting your question about the Black Friday sales for Fashion Story. I'm checking on this for you all. I'll post further in the Fashion Story thread here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112934-%26%23127876%3B-Fashion-Story-Black-Friday-Holiday-Sale-Suggestions-2021) when more information comes to hand.

update: sale on its way... :)

Naomi75
12-10-21, 04:54 AM
The Black Friday sale for Fashion Story was AMAZING! I was able to buy so many wonderful things Thank you so much for the information. I was wondering if Fashion Story might be able to give us a sale of past clothing outfits for our avatars?

Vivienne141997
01-02-22, 04:09 AM
Good Morning I have a question

SpiritWind00
01-02-22, 05:33 AM
Good Morning I have a question
Hi, as mentioned before, this is not a discussion forum. Here is the link to the landing page which lists all forums. Please direct your question to the game you're looking for assistance in. If however you have a general forum question then you can post here. Thanks.

Vivienne141997
01-02-22, 04:46 PM
Thanks for letting me know???

Can you please let me know what the link is?

Vivienne141997
01-11-22, 07:45 AM
I would like to report a player [removal of account name], she was being rude

[S8] HungryGoblin
01-11-22, 10:05 AM
I would like to report a player [removal of account name], she was being rude

Please message Support here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - they will be happy to look into it. Thank you.

roxyco
01-29-22, 03:38 AM
Hi
I was halfway through the mini goal in bakery story and its now vanished from my goals. Please help

SpiritWind00
01-29-22, 04:25 AM
Hi
I was halfway through the mini goal in bakery story and its now vanished from my goals. Please help
You will need to post in the Bakery Story forum. This link will take you to the current event in Bakery Story.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113278-GOAL-Bundle-Up-2022-Jan-25-(15-Days)

Tasha_Goddess
02-18-22, 03:19 PM
Anyone having trouble with Fashion Story uploading. Keep getting message about not connected to internet. Is this game no longer compatible with Android? Bakery Story & Restaurant Story is working fine

AldaMau
02-19-22, 08:43 AM
Anyone having trouble with Fashion Story uploading. Keep getting message about not connected to internet. Is this game no longer compatible with Android? Bakery Story & Restaurant Story is working fine

I'm having the same problem with Fashion Story since few days ago, have been playing this game for a long time and not sure what happened. Can anyone in support team help to fix it?

Paul__
02-19-22, 03:42 PM
Please see the current thread on this issue in regards to Fashion Story on Android:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113366-Game-not-working

Naomi75
04-03-22, 02:41 AM
I was wondering if there will be a Spring sale. Also, does anyone know why FS hasn't ever offered different doors for our stores like in Bakery and Restaurant Story?

SpiritWind00
04-03-22, 03:32 AM
Gentle reminder: this thread is not a game discussion thread. Please direct game questions in the correct discussion forum. Most of these have a dedicated Help Me thread.

This link will take you to the list of all games.

xolovekrisy
09-22-22, 06:42 PM
Hello, I couldn't connect to facebook and it went error everytime I do it, is ther anyway to fix it because I have quests that are stuck because of this and I wanna use the hands tools too.

Allie0105
06-05-23, 08:23 PM
I am unable to log on to the Farm Story 2 game. I could 4 hours ago but since then I keep getting the chicken walking and then being told I need internet connection. I have strong internet so that is not my problem.

Paul__
06-06-23, 12:51 AM
I am unable to log on to the Farm Story 2 game. I could 4 hours ago but since then I keep getting the chicken walking and then being told I need internet connection. I have strong internet so that is not my problem.

Could you please contact support using the link in my signature? Thanks

Atwa
08-18-23, 10:31 PM
I have an issue in Fashion Story event. Clothes not showing in Bublegum Cowgirls event, so cant finish the goal, because cant order the clothes, shows only black screen. Did update but its the same. Does anyone have the same problem?

SpiritWind00
08-21-23, 12:24 AM
I have an issue in Fashion Story event. Clothes not showing in Bublegum Cowgirls event, so cant finish the goal, because cant order the clothes, shows only black screen. Did update but its the same. Does anyone have the same problem?
This issue has been reported. Please post in the correct forum in future as this thread is not intended to report bugs on; that's why we have Bug forums on all Story games. Thank you for raising your concern.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115650-Bubblegum-Cowgirl-catalogue-doesn-t-appear

update: Issue Resolved

Atwa
08-22-23, 05:32 AM
Thank you.

godthemself
01-30-24, 03:55 PM
This is NOT about the block or anything. I am simply here to state the very vital issue of that you haven?t included any LGBTQ+ representation in your game whatsoever. You really should incorporate and include LGBTQ+ / ***** options for decor and other features in the game. Every single couple is straight and cis in the game and honestly? It?s not very inclusive. It can prove rather harmful to your game, as I?m sure many of your players are part of the LGBTQ+ community and would love to feel seen and represented in a game that they support. Support goes BOTH WAYS. So, I?d HIGHLY recommend y?all remedy that as soon as possible. I say this as a successful teen social media influencer and LGBTQ+ rights activist. Best regards, Arson.

SpiritWind00
01-30-24, 04:37 PM
This is NOT about the block or anything. I am simply here to state the very vital issue of that you haven?t included any LGBTQ+ representation in your game whatsoever. You really should incorporate and include LGBTQ+ / ***** options for decor and other features in the game. Every single couple is straight and cis in the game and honestly? It?s not very inclusive. It can prove rather harmful to your game, as I?m sure many of your players are part of the LGBTQ+ community and would love to feel seen and represented in a game that they support. Support goes BOTH WAYS. So, I?d HIGHLY recommend y?all remedy that as soon as possible. I say this as a successful teen social media influencer and LGBTQ+ rights activist. Best regards, Arson.
Thank you for your feedback but this is not the right thread to request additional items in game. You are welcome to request or make suggestions for game features and items in the specific game you play. Please make yourself aware of our Forum Rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) so that you can have a positive experience here on the public forum.

You will notice I removed a small section of your post in line with the forum rules as the Terms and Conditions of using the forum outline the expected behavior that is required from all players and any disiplinary action is only undertaken by S8 staff and not players.

Boowilson
02-05-24, 03:12 PM
I have brought 2 new tablet 3gb and a 6gb and my game want load and I am level 50 it keep saying loar internet then when you write the support team they close the ticket can the game be fix the higher level you have problems with the game

SpiritWind00
02-05-24, 04:09 PM
I have brought 2 new tablet 3gb and a 6gb and my game want load and I am level 50 it keep saying loar internet then when you write the support team they close the ticket can the game be fix the higher level you have problems with the game
What game are you referring to?
Please note that your communications with Support are not allowed to be posted on the forum. There is a specific Forum Rule about this and is for player safety. There are known issues with logging in across a couple of games at the moment, but without more information about what game you're referring to then it's hard to help you.

Lorainejazzraizen16
03-15-24, 04:17 PM
I cant connect on facebook

SpiritWind00
03-15-24, 05:44 PM
I cant connect on facebook
What game are you trying to connect?

Minimalio
04-01-24, 12:59 AM
Buongiorno, da venerdi 29 marzo 2024 il gioco della farm story 2 non si apre pi? e il messaggio dice connessione assente. Qualcun altro ha riscontrato lo stesso problema?
Ho perso il gioco laterale, i treni e la possibilit? di fare le collezioni. Chi mi ripaga di questa mancanza? Grazie a chi potr? rispondermi. Urgente. Scrivo dall'Italia!!

SpiritWind00
04-01-24, 03:55 AM
Buongiorno, da venerdi 29 marzo 2024 il gioco della farm story 2 non si apre pi? e il messaggio dice connessione assente. Qualcun altro ha riscontrato lo stesso problema?
Ho perso il gioco laterale, i treni e la possibilit? di fare le collezioni. Chi mi ripaga di questa mancanza? Grazie a chi potr? rispondermi. Urgente. Scrivo dall'Italia!!
This is a known issue. Please refer to the dedicated thread in Farm 2 forum for more information. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115090-Game-will-not-load

If you can post in English that would be great. I've used a translation app to reply in case you don't speak English. :)
Se potessi postare in inglese sarebbe fantastico. Ho usato un'app di traduzione per rispondere nel caso in cui non parli inglese.

Questo ? un problema noto. Per ulteriori informazioni fare riferimento al thread dedicato nel forum Farm 2. Grazie.

nemensis1993
04-12-24, 02:42 AM
I am writing to you because I started playing Dragon Story many years ago and I loved it. Recently I downloaded it again, but it seems like nothing changed, no features, no upgrades for a more friendly user experience, even the music is the same and the game is loading so slooow. I really enjoy playing it as many other users, but I don?t understand why there are no upgrades on it.
Dragon story need more love.
Thank you, I know you do a great job and all the respect for the team!

cavegirl1
04-12-24, 04:09 AM
I hope this is the right place to post this. Do private messages no longer work on the forum? I get this error when trying to send one and when trying to delete old ones73928

SpiritWind00
04-13-24, 04:23 PM
I hope this is the right place to post this. Do private messages no longer work on the forum? I get this error when trying to send one and when trying to delete old ones73928
Thanks for the confirmation. Am getting other reports too. I'll flag this issue.

cavegirl1
04-13-24, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the confirmation. Am getting other reports too. I'll flag this issue.

Thanks. I hadn't tried to use it for some time so wasn't sure if I'd missed an update on it :)

SpiritWind00
04-18-24, 03:03 PM
Thanks. I hadn't tried to use it for some time so wasn't sure if I'd missed an update on it :)
The Forbidden errors have been fixed. Please post if you get any other ones.

cavegirl1
04-18-24, 05:38 PM
The Forbidden errors have been fixed. Please post if you get any other ones.

Great - thanks.