PDA

View Full Version : Community Manager Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

kooky panda
08-28-14, 08:08 AM
Im a new member to the forum, actually the first time using kind of forum. Anyway may i ask how i can contact directly to game manager, supervisor or dean (not team lava) please?! Its serious and emergency. Im appreciated it

Not sure who you are trying to contact, but here are the emails:
Support@teamlava.com
Support@storm8.com
support@firemocha.com
Support@sharkparty.com

debhutchinson
08-28-14, 08:57 AM
Hi KookyPanda:

Do any Team Lava staff monitor the thread to increase the habitat maximum?

I am desperate and would appreciate a habitat maximum of at least 2 more for the many Olympus dragons and the new Space Event. Also 4 dragon habitats for Mythic, Dino, Pink, White and Black would really, really help.

Please help!!! My posts to the Forum and emails to Team Lava have not been heard.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson

Dragon Story
storm8ID debhutchinson
50ShadesRetired
Level 150
328/331 Unique dragons
99/99 habitats

gzoo2
09-11-14, 10:42 AM
Why do you make it so difficult to navigate this forum garbage? I can't find any stinkin answers! Tech support never responds to problems or if they do get around to it they never ever care in the slightest bit to pretend that they intend to fix what is invariably NOT OUR FAULT! So frustrating! Perhaps you can answer 2 questions? 1. Do the ponies give more rewards than the measly few coins from the dogs that doesn't even make up for the cost of feeding them? 2. Is there some crazy good reward behind this challenge to waste 100 gems on a building skin for 50 coins or do you think we have retarded enough to fall for throwing the gems down that pit?

kooky panda
09-11-14, 10:51 AM
Hi KookyPanda:

Do any Team Lava staff monitor the thread to increase the habitat maximum?

I am desperate and would appreciate a habitat maximum of at least 2 more for the many Olympus dragons and the new Space Event. Also 4 dragon habitats for Mythic, Dino, Pink, White and Black would really, really help.

Please help!!! My posts to the Forum and emails to Team Lava have not been heard.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson

Dragon Story
storm8ID debhutchinson
50ShadesRetired
Level 150
328/331 Unique dragons
99/99 habitats

Yes, the CMs and Staff do monitor the increase in Habitats thread. Once there is more information available they will respond on the thread.

Why do you make it so difficult to navigate this forum garbage? I can't find any stinkin answers! Tech support never responds to problems or if they do get around to it they never ever care in the slightest bit to pretend that they intend to fix what is invariably NOT OUR FAULT! So frustrating! Perhaps you can answer 2 questions? 1. Do the ponies give more rewards than the measly few coins from the dogs that doesn't even make up for the cost of feeding them? 2. Is there some crazy good reward behind this challenge to waste 100 gems on a building skin for 50 coins or do you think we have retarded enough to fall for throwing the gems down that pit?
The white show pony only gives out 15 gems every 7 days. The only ponies should give out parts and gems like the other pets.
The most recent challenge was a short challenge and did require gems. You did not have complete the quest. It has now expired.

RosemaryV
09-16-14, 11:04 PM
My forum comment/question, is that it is not obvious to me as to where I would post about a commennt/question regatding game content.

This started out with my desire to send my comment/opinion about the Floral Urns in Dragon Story. (I would like to see them returned.) I see no place to post this comment/opinion. Is there such a place? Or, am I missing something obvious...

kooky panda
09-17-14, 10:23 AM
My forum comment/question, is that it is not obvious to me as to where I would post about a commennt/question regatding game content.

This started out with my desire to send my comment/opinion about the Floral Urns in Dragon Story. (I would like to see them returned.) I see no place to post this comment/opinion. Is there such a place? Or, am I missing something obvious...
Start at the beginning of the forum and tap TeamLava forum. From there you will see all the games. Find Dragon Story and tap that one. There is suggestion thread under the Discussions Forum that has a yellow sticky attached to it.

tb139
09-27-14, 05:56 PM
Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.

Fashion Story: Hi can I make a suggestion? I love the back-light floor tiles (red, blue, green, gold) and if you could do orange & purple for this Halloween that would be fantastic! I've seen on older players walls. Can you bring them back for either sale$ or  purchase? I was only lucky to get the gray ones from last Halloween.

Thank you for considering.

PS: New York Subway too! Lol u r the greatest

sta7b123
10-10-14, 07:39 PM
I need help adding new cct to old acct i been asking for help the help is not helping.Please help me I spent a lot of money building old acct .

kooky panda
10-11-14, 01:27 PM
I need help adding new cct to old acct i been asking for help the help is not helping.Please help me I spent a lot of money building old acct .
I responded on your post on the Login thread. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&p=973585&viewfull=1#post973585)
If need additional help transferring your games, please send an email to support@teamlava.com and a support agent will be able to assist.

saraht7773
10-25-14, 05:48 AM
:mad:Fashion Story - is the reason we don't have this last week's update because its undergoing maintenance? And where is our Halloween stuff?!? I daresay most of the players are more than disappointed about this. Waited all year for this, and we got NOTHING! Shameful.😾🙀😾

Vjcostello
11-20-14, 09:46 PM
Trying to post bug issue in my DS, I'm using the link from the New User area.

I get this message >
Vjcostello, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have rebooted iPad 2 times, I am currently using latest update for DS.

gymnaststory
11-21-14, 01:39 AM
How do I start posting?
What are the "right" permissions
I need to start posting?

kooky panda
11-21-14, 08:40 AM
Trying to post bug issue in my DS, I'm using the link from the New User area.

I get this message >
Vjcostello, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have rebooted iPad 2 times, I am currently using latest update for DS.

There are a few forums members are not allowed to start new threads. Also if a thread is closed you will not be able to post on that thread.

How do I start posting?
What are the "right" permissions
I need to start posting?
Pick a current thread and up at the top left hand corner is a REPLY to thread button.

Ellerslie6
11-25-14, 04:31 PM
Hi. This is ellerslie6
I used 200 gems to purchase unicornicopia yesterday - first time I've purchased an actual animal. I placed it in nest. Lovely egg! Opened up today and egg has changed to lowly racmoon. Can this be fixed please? 200 gems a lot.

kooky panda
11-26-14, 09:22 AM
Hi. This is ellerslie6
I used 200 gems to purchase unicornicopia yesterday - first time I've purchased an actual animal. I placed it in nest. Lovely egg! Opened up today and egg has changed to lowly racmoon. Can this be fixed please? 200 gems a lot.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

CarolsCupboard
11-30-14, 09:54 AM
Why won't game progress sync to my new phone? I've logged into this sitr, looked into games through games and they're all starting me over at level 1...

kooky panda
12-02-14, 02:49 PM
Why won't game progress sync to my new phone? I've logged into this sitr, looked into games through games and they're all starting me over at level 1...

Your game progress is saved on TL's Servers , not your device. You will need to transfer your storm ID/games to your new device.

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

If you have a storm ID and password set up you can transfer yourself.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

lifesakick
12-14-14, 03:42 PM
Hi GroupMagma,

I'm unable to send you a PM (Private Message) as your storage has exceeded its limits. The message I got is for you to clear out some older messages for your users to PM you.

I'll make this a general message (post)... sorry. Just need an answer.

Not sure if it's a bug, but please have your development team implement a secure way to confirm we want to actually spend our precious jewels and coins (often purchased with real $US Dollars) on certain actions within your games.

Quite often we work quickly and accidentally end up purchasing something we didn't want to. An example would be to upgrade wheat to finish growing in Farm Story. I can wait 60 seconds. But accidentally I upgrade it to complete with a valued coin or gem.

I've messaged agwynn (your staff support team member) but not sure she is still with you. Please access her/his email or I'll actually search my sent folder and copy it to you.

Thanks so much!
Happy Holidays,
Susan

cindyszoo2
12-22-14, 05:04 PM
Hello, I just got the pioneer cat and I don't know how to "care" for it. When I tap the cat bungalo, I can see a timer but when the time runs out, I can't do anything with cat but put it in storage and bring it back out. Once I do that I can feed it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

LuckyFirefox
01-20-15, 03:06 PM
Hello, I just got the pioneer cat and I don't know how to "care" for it. When I tap the cat bungalo, I can see a timer but when the time runs out, I can't do anything with cat but put it in storage and bring it back out. Once I do that I can feed it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Are you referring to a Farm Story 2 cat? If there is no timer, then you should be able to collect from the cat (swipe the bucket over the pet) and feed it (tap pet again and tap its feed) to restart the timer. We recommend you view the Farm Story 2 Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58744-Farm-Story-2-Guide) for more information.

botnen
01-21-15, 11:42 AM
Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.

Last week there was a major update to Dragon Story for Android. I am on Kindle Fire vs 1.0.7.4 which is latest version on Amazon.

Will I, and all the others using Kindle Fire Tablets, get the new version or are we orphans?

CrownPoint
01-31-15, 04:55 AM
Is there a problem with the restaurant story 2 message page? Mine has been blank and appears to be frozen for about a week now.

justchrissy17
01-31-15, 01:30 PM
Howdy!

I am writing concerning bakery story. I have had my restaurant closed because food flies off of my counters and I was restocking. I just logged in and all my food is gone except what I just put out and yet my door is blocked. I have noticed over the past week or so that no matter how much food I cook it will all be gone the next time I log in. Usually a few hours.

Even if I cook something that takes 22 hours and provides lots of servings it will be gone Inca matter of a few hours. I am not having issues with restaurant story just bakery story.

Help please. Frustrated.

Chrissy

kooky panda
01-31-15, 04:41 PM
Is there a problem with the restaurant story 2 message page? Mine has been blank and appears to be frozen for about a week now.
This should be fixed in the next version update.
More Information here.
(http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?77775-RS2-Update-1-27-15-Version-2-1-5&p=1042337&viewfull=1#post1042337)

kooky panda
01-31-15, 04:43 PM
Howdy!

I am writing concerning bakery story. I have had my restaurant closed because food flies off of my counters and I was restocking. I just logged in and all my food is gone except what I just put out and yet my door is blocked. I have noticed over the past week or so that no matter how much food I cook it will all be gone the next time I log in. Usually a few hours.

Even if I cook something that takes 22 hours and provides lots of servings it will be gone Inca matter of a few hours. I am not having issues with restaurant story just bakery story.

Help please. Frustrated.

Chrissy

Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game . Blocking the door can lead to glitches like quick sales.
To avoid quick sales, please do not block your door.

ShinigamiGanny
02-04-15, 12:45 PM
Hi!
In bakery story and restaurant story i can't post my storm id on anyone's wall, why?:c i need more friends to expand my bakery/restaurant.
If someone post in my wall his storm id i can add him but why can't i post my storm id in other walls?
My storm id is ShinigamiGanny
Help please!

kooky panda
02-04-15, 03:51 PM
Hi!
In bakery story and restaurant story i can't post my storm id on anyone's wall, why?:c i need more friends to expand my bakery/restaurant.
If someone post in my wall his storm id i can add him but why can't i post my storm id in other walls?
My storm id is ShinigamiGanny
Help please!
If you are getting a flag that a word is inappropriate, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so agent can check your stormID, and help you change it if needed.

Bububare53
02-09-15, 10:51 PM
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is where I ask a question, but here goes. I got a Wedding Alicorn 3 days ago, now it's gone. I found it in features in the marketplace. I'd like to know what happened to it. I collected from it twice.
ID Bububare53

lindalasater
02-11-15, 07:12 AM
Is there anyway to reset the game?

lindalasater
02-11-15, 07:15 AM
Is there anyway to reset the game for Fish Frenzy?

joanneia1
02-13-15, 08:09 PM
When will this be fixed ? I have tried 2 days now !
Hey all,

WindsorKingdom1
02-13-15, 08:41 PM
I am having problems with upgrading my wedding gazebo to level 2 in castle story. The forums say to close out of the game and go back into it and the wedding blocks and logs will show up in your work shop. I've done that multiple times as well as turn off my ipad several times and they are still not showing up. After the wedding alicore fiasco, I will not spend another dime on this game. I spent my gems to get through that so I could get the second alicore only to have it taken away! Anyway, please help with the gazebo.

kooky panda
02-15-15, 03:49 PM
Hey everyone dose anyone know how to transfer the game to the new phone I been trying almost 1 week and I don't have any luck

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

samillian
02-17-15, 02:42 AM
Do team lava staff or management read the forums? If not why not and if so why are they not addressing legitimate concerns regarding fairytale wonderland?

mamamacfashion
02-23-15, 11:51 AM
Hello.

Is there a way stay signed in. I'm on my ipad mini and every time i leave the forum, to go play Ds or to go to another page, while leaving this page/tab open. I have to re sign in every time. I click the little box under my sign in name but that doesn't do anything. I have to put in my user name and pass word every time I leave the page. Maybe it's just my ipad? Or can this be changed?

samantharuggles
02-23-15, 10:39 PM
How do you use your storm 8 login to login the games on a different device. I would really hate it if I had to start from scratch and probably would notbplay.

kooky panda
02-24-15, 11:46 AM
Hello.

Is there a way stay signed in. I'm on my ipad mini and every time i leave the forum, to go play Ds or to go to another page, while leaving this page/tab open. I have to re sign in every time. I click the little box under my sign in name but that doesn't do anything. I have to put in my user name and pass word every time I leave the page. Maybe it's just my ipad? Or can this be changed?

Are you leaving your safari page open ? I keep logged in as long as I do not close out the safari page I used when logging in.
I just hit my home button on my phone then go to the game I want to play.

mamamacfashion
02-25-15, 09:13 AM
Are you leaving your safari page open ? I keep logged in as long as I do not close out the safari page I used when logging in.
I just hit my home button on my phone then go to the game I want to play.

Yes I am keeping the tab open. I'm on an ipad. I have multiple tabs open at the top.

* Edit. But it just worked, so lol. That's weird not sure what was going on. Every time I went to post it would go to a new screen and keep telling me to sign in, but right now it didn't.

Is there a difference between the orange forum and the blue forum?

mamamacfashion
02-25-15, 09:22 AM
Sorry, another question. My thread seems to have been moved? Into another big thread and poll. I didn't want that why did it do that. There was no notification to tell me about it or anything??

kooky panda
02-25-15, 11:58 AM
Yes I am keeping the tab open. I'm on an ipad. I have multiple tabs open at the top.

* Edit. But it just worked, so lol. That's weird not sure what was going on. Every time I went to post it would go to a new screen and keep telling me to sign in, but right now it didn't.

Is there a difference between the orange forum and the blue forum?
Oh good!!!

No difference with the colors. Pick the one you like the most!

kooky panda
02-25-15, 12:03 PM
Sorry, another question. My thread seems to have been moved? Into another big thread and poll. I didn't want that why did it do that. There was no notification to tell me about it or anything??

Your thread was merged with a current thread on the same topic.

We try to keep all the same topic posts together under one main thread so all discussions on that topic are all together.

Alex41115
03-16-15, 11:56 AM
Hey all,

is it possible to delete a thread?

cheers

kooky panda
03-16-15, 12:11 PM
is it possible to delete a thread?

cheers
Members are unable to delete their thread. You can send a moderator a private message and we can delete for you.

Thanks!

TruelyWolf
04-04-15, 10:15 PM
Hi Admins,

My husband and I have been playing Dragon Story for quite a while and I just found a serious bug (incorrect dragon association when purchasing from the market - buy one, receive a different one) so I finally signed up on the forum in order to report it. I followed the instructions but when I go to http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?70-TeamLava-Bugs-and-Feedback, (or http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?70-TeamLava-Bugs-and-Feedback which I also found) I receive the message below.

Why don't I have permission to access this page? And could you please grant my account the appropriate permissions?

Thanks!
TruelyWolf

kooky panda
04-05-15, 03:14 PM
Hi Admins,

My husband and I have been playing Dragon Story for quite a while and I just found a serious bug (incorrect dragon association when purchasing from the market - buy one, receive a different one) so I finally signed up on the forum in order to report it. I followed the instructions but when I go to http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?70-TeamLava-Bugs-and-Feedback, (or http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?70-TeamLava-Bugs-and-Feedback which I also found) I receive the message below.

Why don't I have permission to access this page? And could you please grant my account the appropriate permissions?

Thanks!
TruelyWolf

To report a dragon story issues, you can start a thread here:
Dragon Story | Bugs & Issues (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?92-Dragon-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues)

buttonstc
04-10-15, 06:19 AM
I am confused by the general layout of this forum. I'm not a newbie to using forums but this one has me stumped.

I tried to find discussions re: dragon story. When I clicked on the sub forum for that game, I get the messge "there are no posts in this forum"

Obviously thats not the case, so what's going on here.

I'm using Chrome on a samsung galaxy tab 3 (7 inch)

I'm hoping I can find your answer when you respond but I'm not betting on it. Here's my email just in case:

Thank you.

kooky panda
04-10-15, 10:59 AM
I am confused by the general layout of this forum. I'm not a newbie to using forums but this one has me stumped.

I tried to find discussions re: dragon story. When I clicked on the sub forum for that game, I get the messge "there are no posts in this forum"

Obviously thats not the case, so what's going on here.

I'm using Chrome on a samsung galaxy tab 3 (7 inch)

I'm hoping I can find your answer when you respond but I'm not betting on it. Here's my email just in case:

Thank you.
You will need to click on the Discussion Form link to get into the Discussion Forum.

buttonstc
04-10-15, 11:56 PM
By accident I discovered the problem. Apparently, this forum automatically displays in mobile (phone) format even tho I'm on tablet and it looks absolutely NOTHING like the typical forum format commonly used. It's totally crazy and unnavigable.

, I just have to remember to switch the display every time.

Thanks for your help.

kooky panda
04-11-15, 05:05 PM
By accident I discovered the problem. Apparently, this forum automatically displays in mobile (phone) format even tho I'm on tablet and it looks absolutely NOTHING like the typical forum format commonly used. It's totally crazy and unnavigable.

, I just have to remember to switch the display every time.

Thanks for your help.
After their recent update, the mobile page is very hard. What I do when I am on my iPhone and on the forum, I scroll down to the bottom and hit the full site button.

Giio0
04-14-15, 08:59 AM
Hi! Does anyone know how to pass level 48 on diamond quest? I don't Know how to get rid of the little magic balls or whatever they are. I get enough red and blouse gems but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the disco ball magic gem things? Anyone ?

bri_tard22
04-19-15, 08:40 AM
Castle Story had an update 4 or5 days ago. Haven't been able to access the app since. Keeps crashing. I use an IPod Touch. I've contacted support...no reply. Deleted the app, rebooted phone, added an app, reset network settings and deleted it off recent list all like 10 times. Nothing's helped. Any1 else havin trouble??

gizmopup16
04-20-15, 04:18 PM
Castle Story had an update 4 or5 days ago. Haven't been able to access the app since. Keeps crashing. I use an IPod Touch. I've contacted support...no reply. Deleted the app, rebooted phone, added an app, reset network settings and deleted it off recent list all like 10 times. Nothing's helped. Any1 else havin trouble??

Yes, I have had the exact same problem as well, but with Dragon Story! Had an update, so I installed it, and now I haven't been able to play for a couple weeks. Contacted support too, and they gave me the same old run around... clear the cache, delete the app and reinstall it, close all other running applications, blah blah blah. I have an iPod touch too, and I did it all- everything they suggested. I even went as far as deleting all my music to free up space thinking that would help but no dice. The dang game keeps crashing. It is so frustrating! I have invested a lot of time and money into the game and would like to play it again. It's very upsetting. Why have an update if it isn't going to work?? I have also had this problem with Fantasy Forest Story for the past month or so, ever since doing that update as well. Sigh... why can't they fix these issues???

DJourFemme5
04-21-15, 07:31 PM
I have Galaxy S3 and purchasing the Puebla appliances is not possible. They are locked. I used someone's Galaxy S5 phone that has the Puebla appliances unlocked. I transferred my account to their phone and to my disbelief, the appliances are still locked. My ID is DJourFemme5.

Kel5i
05-17-15, 11:15 AM
I noticed a neighbor had a swampy pond in Castle a Story. After reading an old forum post I realized I never had any notice of this quest. Can I still do a quest for a swampy pond. Did others have this problem?

FarmerTiff68
05-19-15, 08:52 AM
I noticed that there are quite a few games that are only for apple devices. Any news on whether or not you will offer the games for android users? Fantasy Forest Story caught my eye.

Ellerslie6
05-19-15, 09:41 PM
Big thank you to Support Team for such a prompt response to my problem with missing gems. the issue was handled efficiently and with no fuss. Great to know we have such a helpful team underpinning the TL games.
Ellerslie6 (Amazon). Fantasy Forest and Castle Story.

Jamilla_Rockyz
05-21-15, 11:03 PM
How to reset farm story..? Tell me please....

grandmagreat
05-22-15, 01:56 PM
Hey all,

How do you make the hammers with jewlels on them and the one with gold on it please?

shadowhunter0201
05-25-15, 06:28 PM
Not sure if anyone will see this or even know the answer here goes anyway. What does it mean when you try to log into another account and it says game progress to be transferred to this device then game progress to be overwritten on this device? I was trying to log into Dragonstory that I had on another device. I'm guessing you can't go between games on the same device?

awwwsumcook
05-26-15, 05:03 AM
You can't use two storm 8 accounts on the same device, in other words you can't have two Dragon Stories, only on seperate devices.

Annica5
05-26-15, 07:37 AM
Not sure if anyone will see this or even know the answer here goes anyway. What does it mean when you try to log into another account and it says game progress to be transferred to this device then game progress to be overwritten on this device? I was trying to log into Dragonstory that I had on another device. I'm guessing you can't go between games on the same device?
Yes you can switch between accounts on one device! You just tap "proceed" when it says game progress will be overwritten. When you're done you just switch back.

linscott60
06-11-15, 04:56 PM
How do you apply to become a moderator?

remenie
06-13-15, 02:10 AM
Why my gems lost even im not using them first i already have 25 gems the next day it 5 left even im not using it it happens to me 3x now

Drachenia
06-13-15, 03:43 PM
Hello I love Fantasy Forest but I can not purchase more land and am also because habitats at the limit. I am LVL 40, please kindly give us an increase in habitats and land again. I want to play this game for a long time, please please help us in Fantasy Forest Story. :D

kristiechi
06-23-15, 04:38 PM
I searched in help, but I can't find how to get permission to start new threads? I thought registering would do that. How can I post new threads?

kooky panda
06-24-15, 10:50 AM
I searched in help, but I can't find how to get permission to start new threads? I thought registering would do that. How can I post new threads?
There may be some forums you cannot start a new thread in. (Like Add Me forum)
Which forums are you trying to start a new thread in?

LadyXeres
06-24-15, 11:14 AM
I am new to this, so I hope this is the right place. Restaurant Story starts off with asking me to do "Chicken Dumplings" in oven. I am level 31 and have never seen the dumplings. Can you help me?
Tysvm!

kooky panda
06-24-15, 11:16 AM
I am new to this, so I hope this is the right place. Restaurant Story starts off with asking me to do "Chicken Dumplings" in oven. I am level 31 and have never seen the dumplings. Can you help me?
Tysvm!

That recipe is under the stove, but you will need to scroll to almost the end.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77458-No-Chicken-amp-Dumplings&p=1037704&viewfull=1#post1037704

kristiechi
06-24-15, 11:42 AM
There may be some forums you cannot start a new thread in. (Like Add Me forum)
Which forums are you trying to start a new thread in?

The AddMe forum. Lol. Thank you. 😀

kooky panda
06-24-15, 02:45 PM
The AddMe forum. Lol. Thank you. 
Search the add me forum first for some current threads to add your ID to.

If you have specific type of neighbors you are looking for, you can start a thread in the discussion forum, then send me a PM (click on my name) and let me know and I can move the thread to the add me forum.

caprichoza25
06-25-15, 07:15 AM
I d u know how i muve my old farm to my new phone ??

kooky panda
06-25-15, 11:08 AM
I d u know how i muve my old farm to my new phone ??

Transfer

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

kellynicholehall
06-26-15, 09:27 AM
Hey.....playin rs2 n tryin to figure out how to get the uncle sam update

bobbyrae
06-26-15, 09:48 AM
Hey.....playin rs2 n tryin to figure out how to get the uncle sam update

Update in the appstore.

drama5544
06-26-15, 12:08 PM
OK so I updated restaurant story( the first one) like an hour ago and now I can't copy and paste messages on my neighbors walls. For example, every neighbor I tip I basically post the same message, just as plenty of other high level people do, so having to type out a new message for each neighbors is an impossible task. SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THIS! Lol. I'll seriously stop playing if this isn't resolved.

Doneraile
06-27-15, 09:54 AM
Quick question; I bought the Kingdom Inn and yesterday I gathered all materials and hit "build". It looked like it was half built, but I didn't panic, it had a time on it so I thought it would be done later. This morning it was completely gone. I looked in my inventory, it's not there either.

RitasKingdom
06-27-15, 10:25 AM
This has happened to me & a bunch of others also..what is going on?

grannis
06-30-15, 06:53 PM
I have a new iPad 2 and want to keep my lvl 99 store. My Storm ID is: grannis I hope you can help. thanks in advance

Allie0105
07-01-15, 06:31 PM
I am trying to ask a question and I can't find any thread which answers it. I also can't find how to ask a new question and thus start a new thread. Can you please assist me in starting in the forum?

Ladybug7808
07-01-15, 07:38 PM
I cannot give or receive gifts by simply checking the box next to a neighbor's name! Ugh! So frustrating! It's messing up my goal activities! Any advice?

bhabzy
07-02-15, 11:09 AM
Why can't we sell floor tiles and walls??

yewtee
07-03-15, 09:15 AM
I'm having the same problem too. Yes, it's really frustrating. Hope they can fix this

reilandjen
07-05-15, 09:05 PM
I am in Bakery story and my new challenge is to make Lemon Chess Pies but I can't find them! Can some one tell me where they are? Thanks!

carosyl
07-05-15, 10:39 PM
Mistake or new policy? Is Bakery Story still a free game? Why are goal items in Bakery Story suddenly costing gems? After spending gems on the first round of July 4 game, I learned that more gems will be required. I cannot continue without knowing what's ahead, and neighbors who are new players are dropping out because they have not earned enough gems or are not able or willing to be required to purchase them for a free game. I spend gems on items I wish to obtain, but have never been required to spend gems on goal items.

skinasnake
07-05-15, 11:05 PM
in wall, cannot copy&paste

bugjune49
07-10-15, 03:12 PM
please explain why this challenge is requiring so may gems. I can't finish challenge because I don't have gems. Why doesn't it recognize I allready own tables and chairs? Every other challenge has accepted me doing this before

shaz2469
07-11-15, 05:23 AM
Hi i am not getting my rewards on dragon story i have rest my device 2 factory settings and nothing i am level 60 my island is called shaz plz help ty

Firefly_flurry
07-11-15, 08:54 AM
Okay so the reply I got in my email this morning was my complaint has been transferred to another department and said my issue was resolved. No issue,has been resolved about the 44gems BS is requiring to finish the July goals. No respect is shown for those of us,complaining. Soooooo is this in error or are we going to be having to buy gems to finish goals now? Why are y'all doing this? The pie display table, popcorn display, and chairs should be worth money not gems. Please give us an answer!

bobbyrae
07-11-15, 09:46 AM
Okay so the reply I got in my email this morning was my complaint has been transferred to another department and said my issue was resolved. No issue,has been resolved about the 44gems BS is requiring to finish the July goals. No respect is shown for those of us,complaining. Soooooo is this in error or are we going to be having to buy gems to finish goals now? Why are y'all doing this? The pie display table, popcorn display, and chairs should be worth money not gems. Please give us an answer! The issue is resolved. If you don't have the gems, you don't finish the goal. Simple. Noone is forcing or requiring you to complete the goal. Noone is forcing you to buy gems either.

kooky panda
07-15-15, 10:16 AM
Guys, this thread is for asking specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content.

For specific game questions, please post in the appropriate forum for that game.

(http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade)http://forums.storm8.com/forum.php

Thanks!

rinhime136
07-17-15, 03:25 AM
I came back to my bakery to find the dishes I have started but it did not start, and I have lost hours worth of preparation time . This is really annoying because I choose dishes based on the length of time before I can get back online to serve them. I stayed up late at night to set up time for my dishes and when i woke up, it all dissappeared, no food done or being cook. I Emailed storm8 support but they haven't answered me yet..i'm really worrry about this
And some of my friends who are using android service, have the watch video option but i don't...

my ID: HeeMiin

tb139
07-18-15, 07:19 PM
Hi my fashion story store is called RedTop! Storm ID tb139. A sale notification popped up and I purchased gems on the 13th or early morning of 14th of July in the amount of 275 which I received! However the charge that was debited from my account was for $75.84?? Please advise why I was charged that much for 275 gems? @ 30% discount? Thank you for investigating for me.. sharidlewis@yahoo.com

sheila1937
07-23-15, 08:57 AM
On Diamond Quest (Kooky Carnival) how do you get the lights out?

Kiskiskitty77
07-28-15, 05:49 PM
Playing fashion story and have been out of quests forever pleas update

mrscuffee21
08-04-15, 05:00 AM
Does anyone know how to get the ice cream truck in farm story 2 it lets me buy stuff thats from the truck but its not on my market it also lets me buy new stuff from the bakery and the choclatier but I cant make them yet im on lvl 31 I.d mrscuffee21 someone plz help

kooky panda
08-04-15, 10:32 AM
It was the first goal for the Sweet Retreat Event.
I do not think this event was available for android

Momica324
08-05-15, 07:48 AM
Team Lava, I have looked all over the forums and cannot find a specific answer as to the Garm Story 2 sweet retreat download. Is the sweet retreat going to be the "new" Farm story 2? What is going to happen to the coins and gems we collect in this version? Will they transfer back to the original game when this "quest" is over or should we only sell and collect items in the original game? Please advise as to your plans with sweet retreat and the original Farm Story 2

kooky panda
08-05-15, 08:32 AM
Team Lava, I have looked all over the forums and cannot find a specific answer as to the Garm Story 2 sweet retreat download. Is the sweet retreat going to be the "new" Farm story 2? What is going to happen to the coins and gems we collect in this version? Will they transfer back to the original game when this "quest" is over or should we only sell and collect items in the original game? Please advise as to your plans with sweet retreat and the original Farm Story 2
Both versions of the game run side by side. The sweet retreat is not a new game. Once an update is offered for the original game, then you can switch back to playing the original game.
If you do decide to play the original game, make sure you have closed out the other game.

I would advise only playing the Sweet version until the original game receives an update.

If you need room on your device, you can delete the original game for now , just keep an eye on the forum so you will know when the original game gets an update.

Momica324
08-05-15, 02:52 PM
Thank you for the info :) so the gems we collect from our animals will transfer back to the original game when the update comes out?

ShortcakesbyChris
08-06-15, 12:46 AM
So in the bakery game how do you earn the collectable items?

kooky panda
08-06-15, 10:29 AM
Thank you for the info :) so the gems we collect from our animals will transfer back to the original game when the update comes out?
Yes, they will . All your progress is saved to each version of the game.

kooky panda
08-06-15, 10:33 AM
So in the bakery game how do you earn the collectable items?

See thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories/page29)

hisqueenbae
08-11-15, 07:40 PM
On restaurant story bagel cafe why am I not getting anymore goals?

ComfortJoy
08-12-15, 03:28 AM
I have no idea whatsoever of how to navigate the forums. I play Bakery Story & Dragon Story on my Android phone. Many of my Bakery Story nbrs are always getting notified abt upcoming goals, updates, new items, etc. But never me! I'm so frustrated! Does it matter that I play on an Android phone? Mayhap I shouldn't give you my e-mail but I really need you to get back to me to see if we can clarify things. I really need help. Pls?

kooky panda
08-13-15, 09:47 AM
I have no idea whatsoever of how to navigate the forums. I play Bakery Story & Dragon Story on my Android phone. Many of my Bakery Story nbrs are always getting notified abt upcoming goals, updates, new items, etc. But never me! I'm so frustrated! Does it matter that I play on an Android phone? Mayhap I shouldn't give you my e-mail but I really need you to get back to me to see if we can clarify things. I really need help. Pls?

Androids will sometimes get new versions to download from google play. You will need to check google play for a new version if you see that you did not get that weeks update.

Check the FAQ section for questions on how to navigate on the forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/faq.php

venicej
08-13-15, 10:23 AM
Farm story sweet retreat problem: the brownies will not register in the goal tab. I have made more than the required 8 they are in the barn but no credit is given in the goal
Quote Originally Posted by Momica324 View Post
I am having the same problem on fudge in fixins goal. Did you ever figure it out? I am up to about 6 brownies now with none counting in my goals. I am getting ready to forget whatever is left of this challenge. This is frustrating and sad. I am playing on iOS.
I am having this problem too. The brownies are in the barn but not getting credit in the goal tab so I can't go further till this is fixed. PLEASE HELP US! Can you please fix this so we can continue. Thanks

mrscuffee21
08-16-15, 03:04 PM
With most android phones if you press volume down n the power button at the same time it will screenshot try it if that dont work the phone you have don't have that feature but I dont use ios im strictly Android and its worked with every phone ive had :-)

mrscuffee21
08-16-15, 03:06 PM
And Android does have the camera button on all the games something isnt right with the app then

mrscuffee21
08-16-15, 03:09 PM
But does anyone know why on dragon story when I request maps from nbrs it tell ne 1 didnt receive it due to I sent them requests earlier that day but I didnt send them anything pls pm me not real good at seeing replies thanks

MollyPotts
08-21-15, 02:58 PM
Why don't my $300 bonuses always register in SLOTS game?

earnvinny
08-22-15, 02:50 AM
Restuarant story cannot connect using normal wifi since recently (yesterday or the day before).

However, seems to be okay using 3G or wifi with vpn.

iOS 8.4.1

mctrifflyn
08-22-15, 09:48 AM
Anyone know why restaurant story has a goal to cook in the cafeteria oven but there is no cafeteria oven nor any goals to finish to unlock it? Last goal expired & still no oven!! Ongoing problem. Team lava could not help

mlcan
08-24-15, 03:49 PM
Is Bubble Mania no longer being developed? There hasn't been an update since Super Beebur, level 672, and that was over a month ago.

dj4517
08-25-15, 09:26 PM
I accidentally bought food for my animals with diamonds can I get them back?

mistersnow
08-27-15, 09:38 AM
Is Bubble Mania no longer being developed? There hasn't been an update since Super Beebur, level 672, and that was over a month ago.

I have the sme question.

yavani1
08-29-15, 06:18 AM
Hi, I'm new to Home Design and I've been looking through the threads on how to converse on the game from an iPhone. Seems rude when you can't respond back.

Chellebelle0621
08-29-15, 06:42 PM
Hello ALL,

I will take this up with the "private" Storm8 team, but I wanted to let my fellow players know what I've been put through by the "Storm8 customer service team" fit the last 3 1/2 weeks. First I'll tell you all that I'm battling a rate brain disease with no cure. I I informed them of that in my first email. I feel that as consumers we should have customer service that accommodates those of us with disabilities. Constant emailing for weeks on end, is NOT ethical, efficient, or accommodating to those of us who have specific struggles, especially in the form of communication at times. Now, as to why I wrote them. I play Storm8 games as a form of cognitive therapy. It helps me stimulate my thinking and things. With the Dragon Story game, in particular, it's designed to cost a FORTUNE!!! I was noticing a trend in their breeding den that, even with the 12 gold boost THAT COST ME REAL MONEY, every time, I was getting tons of the same duplicate common level dragons. So much so that I knew which dragon I was getting by the egg. Then I told them that the last straw was that I breed a level 10 diamond ultra rare with a level 9 chariot dragon, with a boost... AND I GOT A FIRE DRAGON IN 12 SECONDS. That's when I began to realize that my thoughts about the boost were accurate, it's a fraud to get you to buy gold. So I was thinking I would email them and get a simple answer and a simple response, BUT OHH NOOOO!!!! Ones rep called me a liar and said it wasn't possible, I have the email to prove it, then the next one said that the boost is "all about chance, luck, and patience,"....AKA...A FRAUD!!! Again, I have ALL of these emails. Then I have another rep who pulls up my record, which is what I asked them to do, and that proved that what I said was true, but did I EVER get one apology... NOPE NOT ONE!!!! Then they tell me that it's set up to keep the economy of the game consistent, really, ripping people off by pumping it full of winter dragons, island dragons, fire dragons, and such, is beneficial to the economy? Then when I finally told them that the stress of this communication, OVER 3 1/2 WEEKS, was just too much and that I was done because I realized that I was never going to get an apology, I was never going to get any compensation, and they were never going to admit that they did anything wrong with me. Unfortunately for them, they use email as their ONLY INCONVENIENT form of "customer service", if your want to call it that. I've stopped purchasing anything from ALL Storm8 games. Knowing now what I know, from these emails, they should be ashamed. As they were trying to defend themselves they let out information and the boosts in the breeding den are a RIP OFF. Don't waste your money. I'm just trying to help you all. Dragon Story is my favorite game but they have set it up so that the only way to advance with any speed, is to purchase gold. Just know that if anything goes wrong, you have the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life, to look forward to, AND I GET TREATED AT THE VA, so that's saying something. These emails are being forwarded and they are being reported to protect the rest of the players. If customer service can't do what's right for the needs if the customer, then they need reminded that we have rights as the consumer. I hope this helps someone. God bless.

Drachenia
08-30-15, 07:27 AM
Hello ALL,

I will take this up with the "private" Storm8 team, but I wanted to let my fellow players know what I've been put through by the "Storm8 customer service team" fit the last 3 1/2 weeks. First I'll tell you all that I'm battling a rate brain disease with no cure. I I informed them of that in my first email. I feel that as consumers we should have customer service that accommodates those of us with disabilities. Constant emailing for weeks on end, is NOT ethical, efficient, or accommodating to those of us who have specific struggles, especially in the form of communication at times. Now, as to why I wrote them. I play Storm8 games as a form of cognitive therapy. It helps me stimulate my thinking and things. With the Dragon Story game, in particular, it's designed to cost a FORTUNE!!! I was noticing a trend in their breeding den that, even with the 12 gold boost THAT COST ME REAL MONEY, every time, I was getting tons of the same duplicate common level dragons. So much so that I knew which dragon I was getting by the egg. Then I told them that the last straw was that I breed a level 10 diamond ultra rare with a level 9 chariot dragon, with a boost... AND I GOT A FIRE DRAGON IN 12 SECONDS. That's when I began to realize that my thoughts about the boost were accurate, it's a fraud to get you to buy gold. So I was thinking I would email them and get a simple answer and a simple response, BUT OHH NOOOO!!!! Ones rep called me a liar and said it wasn't possible, I have the email to prove it, then the next one said that the boost is "all about chance, luck, and patience,"....AKA...A FRAUD!!! Again, I have ALL of these emails. Then I have another rep who pulls up my record, which is what I asked them to do, and that proved that what I said was true, but did I EVER get one apology... NOPE NOT ONE!!!! Then they tell me that it's set up to keep the economy of the game consistent, really, ripping people off by pumping it full of winter dragons, island dragons, fire dragons, and such, is beneficial to the economy? Then when I finally told them that the stress of this communication, OVER 3 1/2 WEEKS, was just too much and that I was done because I realized that I was never going to get an apology, I was never going to get any compensation, and they were never going to admit that they did anything wrong with me. Unfortunately for them, they use email as their ONLY INCONVENIENT form of "customer service", if your want to call it that. I've stopped purchasing anything from ALL Storm8 games. Knowing now what I know, from these emails, they should be ashamed. As they were trying to defend themselves they let out information and the boosts in the breeding den are a RIP OFF. Don't waste your money. I'm just trying to help you all. Dragon Story is my favorite game but they have set it up so that the only way to advance with any speed, is to purchase gold. Just know that if anything goes wrong, you have the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life, to look forward to, AND I GET TREATED AT THE VA, so that's saying something. These emails are being forwarded and they are being reported to protect the rest of the players. If customer service can't do what's right for the needs if the customer, then they need reminded that we have rights as the consumer. I hope this helps someone. God bless.

So I'm very satisfied with the customer service of TL, but before you do something you should take the time in the forum and read the topics. It is very helpful and if you find nothing, open a new topic with her concerns and all the other players will help them. :D

tinamom67
08-30-15, 01:04 PM
I cannot seem to connect to fb for friends or lives in hungry babies mania

DragonTac
08-31-15, 11:00 AM
I don't know where to post this question. On Dragon Story Picnic (Android) if you send your neighbor gold, you're unable to send them a map request. Why?

missygoods
09-03-15, 11:42 PM
not sure if I'm in the right forum but I was playing fashion story on my galaxy got a new phone and I know my id and password so I get my new phone download app but it never gave me the chance to put in my storm id or password can someone please help.. i do not want I start from the beginning .. I may uninstall and reinstall and see what happens not sure if I'll b notified of anyone answers my email is mlssygoods@aol.com thank you!!

mrscuffee21
09-04-15, 10:29 AM
Does anyone know how to update dragon story it tell me to update it for new android missions but I dont know how to update please send me a private message with how to do it dont really know how to see replies on forums thanks

triviacrack
09-20-15, 07:47 AM
How can I reset my house in home design so that I start over

kooky panda
09-20-15, 02:27 PM
How can I reset my house in home design so that I start over

I am sorry but there is not a restart option for the game.

As a reminder, this thread is for forum questions, not game questions. For game questions, please post in the appropriate forum for that game.

txangel1109
09-21-15, 09:36 PM
Just a silly question? Why am I considered a Rhino Keeper? I see executive chef, hostess, and others. Just curious if there was something to show me how to move up.

kooky panda
09-22-15, 11:04 AM
Just a silly question? Why am I considered a Rhino Keeper? I see executive chef, hostess, and others. Just curious if there was something to show me how to move up.
Your title is based on the number of posts you have.

1) New Resident
2) Hostess
3) Farm Supplier
4) Rhino Keeper
5) Fashion Designer
6) Executive Chef
7) Nightclub Owner
8) Grand Emperor

Rank 1: 0-9 posts
Rank 2: 10-49 posts
Rank 3: 50-99 posts
Rank 4: 100-499 posts
Rank 5: 500-999 posts
Rank 6: 1000-4999 posts
Rank 7: 5000-9999 posts
Rank 8: 10k+ posts

With that being said, please do not spam the threads with off topic and non-constructive posts just to increase your post count.

Thanks!

txangel1109
09-22-15, 11:31 AM
Thank you. And I wouldn't do that.

christianalogg
09-22-15, 04:14 PM
I clicked on 4 cards and then the 9 gems to autodab and then the game crashed and when I got it back on it showed the dice and gems taken from my account and I would like them back on my account if not I will have to delete the app cause this is not the first time it has happened to me 2 times before and I just let it go but not the 3 time I like the game but will delete it.

kjj007
09-22-15, 07:55 PM
Ok I am new. So I am starting here. I have a fe w problems. And to let u know I have uninstalled and reinstalled castle story several timed. It doesn't ever give me the gems I am supposed to get from dragon story. I am on android. My dragon story works and I had bakery and restaurant story too. I liked how they were set up. This three gold/items a day is a bad way to make friends. And i know u need to, ,make money. And your graphics people are awesome. But maybe charging less for selling digital pictures. You could sell more of them and make more money. It seems like .99 a small package is a good starting price and if u sell 20 there is $20. Where if u don't sell any or just 2 at $9.99 it has less of a good effect for anyone. Just a thought. And for sone reason only a couple of my dragons have moved above a 10. I have the Crystal. Thank you. Also when I have any gems in castle story they come up gone!!! And I didn't spend them. Is frustrating cause can't even save up for what a pwrson wants. I want a red plant that gives out red petals and it is 35 gems. Never gonna happen with what its doing. These are fun games but very frustrating. Please help.I know there are a few more things but will start with this.

kjj007
09-23-15, 08:43 AM
Plz help asap. On this round of free spins in dragon story. My very first free spin said I won the brown dragon. The one who really looks likr a dragon. I hit collect and then never saw it again. Can you plz check on it and get me my prize. Think it was around 3 a.m. the first day. I did the spin and should show I won something. Thank you.

shooshemc
09-23-15, 07:50 PM
My question regards Castle Story's Faerie Workshop...where exactly do I go to find or make the required items? I haven't found a Wiki or anyplace that would help me. I need Faerie beams, blocks and paste, but haven't the faintest clue how to obtain the items.

SpiritWind00
09-28-15, 05:54 PM
My question regards Castle Story's Faerie Workshop...where exactly do I go to find or make the required items? I haven't found a Wiki or anyplace that would help me. I need Faerie beams, blocks and paste, but haven't the faintest clue how to obtain the items.

You need to come and visit us in the CS discussion forum! To answer your question though, you go on the Plume Hive adventure to get parts to build the workshop. :)
http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?108-Castle-Story-Discussions
Check out the Hub which has links to all of the game guides. Link below and in sticky threads (top coloured section) in discussions forum.

dunnaway52
09-29-15, 08:34 AM
Please bring back items for the holidays. Since you don't add new items. Please let them be bought with coins more than diamonds. There are still several players enjoying Farm Story. I know that I enjoy making different looks and would like to be able to do a holiday season. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

Shawnie24
09-30-15, 03:58 PM
Android users NEVER get update notices anymore..can you change that? What's the new update name for the blue jewel in the gifts for Restaurant Story. Ty

Jadelove77
10-01-15, 01:03 AM
Why in the world don't you guys treat android customers like you do iPhone customers it's really unfair for iPhone folks to get all new updates new ovens and Android have to wait until you are ready to roll the update out if any come at all.

beavervilla
10-02-15, 01:16 PM
Beverly Chaffin
Oct 2, 7:24 AM

Dear Team Lava,

I have been playing Restaurant Story for over 3 years now and have observed the nature of the objects offered for decorating. I have a number of "neighbors" and visitors who are of like mind with myself regarding our Christian faith.

My observation over that time is that you cater to everyone BUT Christians when it comes to offered items. You have a Psychic Reader, Buddha shrine, Tao objects, demonic items (particularly witches, cauldrons, ghouls, monsters, and such around halloween) and other NON-Christian yet "religious" type items. You celebrate Arbor Day and Earth Day, you have "fairy circles", and at Christmas and Easter, the CHRISTIAN holidays, you have bunnies, eggs, "little" helper, "holiday" choir and other "holiday" items... I do think you have a "Christmas" tree so labeled.

In acknowledgement of your many professed Christian players, is it too much to ask that you offer some CHRISTIAN items to us?

I therefore request that you produce some items, at least for the Christian holidays that are pleasing to us as Christians? Perhaps you have no Christians in your design department, making it a bit more difficult - but my SUGGESTIONS might include a dove or Ichthus for wall decorations, a manger scene, lamb or lion for a floor decoration, and if it wouldn't be too much to ask, somehow a bible?

I recognize that sadly it is not POLITICALLY CORRECT to acknowledge the creator of the universe, but purchasing such items is not REQUIRED, and just as I refuse to use the mentioned idolatrous items, others are free to do the same.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Beverly Chaffin
aka "Beaver Villa"
ID: beavervilla

1940granny
10-08-15, 08:35 AM
I can't buy gams on the game...

Eddie91354
10-12-15, 06:52 PM
Hey all,

My goal guitwar working on bakery story restaurant story and fashion story I have email team lava with no answers back what do I do now?

Cheap580
10-14-15, 01:39 AM
When a new dragon story comes out like Halloween do I remove the one I was playing or keep both

KelliesCookies
10-14-15, 03:11 PM
Beverly Chaffin
Oct 2, 7:24 AM

Dear Team Lava,

I have been playing Restaurant Story for over 3 years now and have observed the nature of the objects offered for decorating. I have a number of "neighbors" and visitors who are of like mind with myself regarding our Christian faith.

My observation over that time is that you cater to everyone BUT Christians when it comes to offered items. You have a Psychic Reader, Buddha shrine, Tao objects, demonic items (particularly witches, cauldrons, ghouls, monsters, and such around halloween) and other NON-Christian yet "religious" type items. You celebrate Arbor Day and Earth Day, you have "fairy circles", and at Christmas and Easter, the CHRISTIAN holidays, you have bunnies, eggs, "little" helper, "holiday" choir and other "holiday" items... I do think you have a "Christmas" tree so labeled.

In acknowledgement of your many professed Christian players, is it too much to ask that you offer some CHRISTIAN items to us?

I therefore request that you produce some items, at least for the Christian holidays that are pleasing to us as Christians? Perhaps you have no Christians in your design department, making it a bit more difficult - but my SUGGESTIONS might include a dove or Ichthus for wall decorations, a manger scene, lamb or lion for a floor decoration, and if it wouldn't be too much to ask, somehow a bible?

I recognize that sadly it is not POLITICALLY CORRECT to acknowledge the creator of the universe, but purchasing such items is not REQUIRED, and just as I refuse to use the mentioned idolatrous items, others are free to do the same.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Beverly Chaffin
aka "Beaver Villa"
ID: beavervilla

Hello TL designers! :) I have sent in many, many suggestions for shop items, and you guys have produced quite a bit of them... But I really do agree with this post. I don't celebrate Halloween, and would love it if we could have more HARVEST items... Like a hayride, animal petting zoo and pumpkin patch (not Jack-o-Lanterns), and other items like straw flooring or red barn wood walls... Maybe even corn stalks or dirt! Dirt flooring would be great! Also, Real-looking trees in scale with no bikes or people next to them or animals in them would be great! topiaries and indoor plants would be great, too, but my biggest request is for primary color and secondary color walls and flooring and doors! And a cash register with a white or black base... I hate the cash register. It's ugly!! Lol. Anyway, thanks for all you guys do! :))

dana1055
10-20-15, 11:45 AM
Help
I was on level 199 now I am on 98 level help.

Hungry babies help help

sheilahcooper
12-16-15, 09:32 PM
Please help me get off the top of the community list. It has been 9 days of non stop visitors!! I am constantly having to clean my tables and wall so that my sweet neighbors can visit. I am so frustrated. Please please please help get me off the top of the community list!?! Bakery story..... I love this game...... OMG please help!

8mrotS5
12-16-15, 09:59 PM
GAME: Frozen
I am missing levels 76 through 100 on my game board, what's the problem?

kooky panda
12-17-15, 10:21 AM
Guys just a reminder that this thread is for this thread is for asking questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content.
For specific game questions, please post in the appropriate game forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/forum.php

Thanks!

Snowhill2015
12-18-15, 05:04 AM
Hallo
Kann mir bitte jemand helfen. Bei der neuen Weihnachtsaufgabe muss ich immer wieder die Aufgabe 4 machen. Das nervt!
Hello Can someone help me please. In the new Christmas task I have to repeatedly make the task 4. It's frustrating!

Drachenia
12-19-15, 05:50 PM
Hallo
Kann mir bitte jemand helfen. Bei der neuen Weihnachtsaufgabe muss ich immer wieder die Aufgabe 4 machen. Das nervt!
Hello Can someone help me please. In the new Christmas task I have to repeatedly make the task 4. It's frustrating!
Hallo in welchem Spiel? Dies ist nicht der Bereich, wo du fragen ueber Spiele stellen kannst.
Hello in which game? This is not the area where you can ask questions about games.

rooferdad
12-30-15, 06:36 PM
Is there a way to unlink my facebook account from the bingo game?

rooferdad
12-30-15, 06:36 PM
Your game forums dont allow new posts

kooky panda
12-31-15, 04:40 PM
Your game forums don't allow new posts
Which forum are you trying to post in?

poohbear5245
01-12-16, 05:16 PM
Not sure whe
ther this is the right forum? However I was wondering how can you tell which restaurant story is the most recent update? Also the same question regarding bakery story? I think Castle story did an automatic update on my iOS Apple phone. Also use an Android

poohbear5245
01-12-16, 05:19 PM
Oops i think my question about recent updates was posted in the wrong place. Sorry which forum am I supposed to address this question are asked this question? Thank you

cheriegamer88
01-31-16, 07:26 PM
I have to delete my bakery...how do I do that?

kooky panda
01-31-16, 07:56 PM
I have to delete my bakery...how do I do that?
You can delete the game from your device, but your game progress will be saved on storm 8 servers.

aromakiss
02-06-16, 12:03 AM
Why am I a farm supplier in this forum? Can this be changed as I think I should be a bakery or restaurant Chef instead? LOL

kooky panda
02-06-16, 01:25 PM
Why am I a farm supplier in this forum? Can this be changed as I think I should be a bakery or restaurant Chef instead? LOL

Forum Titles
TL Titles (edited with Winners announced!) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?16764-TL-Titles-(edited-with-Winners-announced!))

Your title is based on the number of posts you have made.
1) New Resident
2) Hostess
3) Farm Supplier
4) Rhino Keeper
5) Fashion Designer
6) Executive Chef
7) Nightclub Owner
8) Grand Emperor
Rank 1: 0-9 posts
Rank 2: 10-49 posts
Rank 3: 50-99 posts
Rank 4: 100-499 posts
Rank 5: 500-999 posts
Rank 6: 1000-4999 posts
Rank 7: 5000-9999 posts
Rank 8: 10k+ posts

With this being said, please do not spam the forums trying to increase your post count.

Thanks

ioadk3457
02-18-16, 08:36 PM
Will like to find out how to breed pink dragon or others rare dragon?

kooky panda
02-19-16, 10:28 AM
Will like to find out how to breed pink dragon or others rare dragon?
Please use the Dragon Forum for questions on this game.
You can use this thread for breeding questions.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73718-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-(-Part-III)

Lil2cute69
02-21-16, 10:06 PM
I play Restaurant Story & my tablet crashed & had to reload the app. How do I get my old account back? Level 83 On the site it's saying it in the Help/faq or the S8 button. There is no S8 when I log in to the game & Help button just says to make a new password. Please tell me how & where to log off the new account & log into the old account. Please Help me!!!!

kooky panda
02-22-16, 11:06 AM
I play Restaurant Story & my tablet crashed & had to reload the app. How do I get my old account back? Level 83 On the site it's saying it in the Help/faq or the S8 button. There is no S8 when I log in to the game & Help button just says to make a new password. Please tell me how & where to log off the new account & log into the old account. Please Help me!!!!

Please see post 1 on the current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

jalepegno
02-22-16, 02:39 PM
I tried to go to bug and TL forum and it won't let me in to post question or comment.

kooky panda
02-22-16, 02:47 PM
I tried to go to bug and TL forum and it won't let me in to post question or comment.
Some threads you are unable to post. Which game do you need to report a problem on?

saxykitten
02-22-16, 08:29 PM
Hi I need help please. How do unlock the next goal for bakery story? The next goal which is the Texas stove..can someone nice please help me?

SpiritWind00
02-23-16, 12:07 AM
Hi I need help please. How do unlock the next goal for bakery story? The next goal which is the Texas stove..can someone nice please help me?

Unfortunately, you can't unlock this oven as the goal has expired.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83049-Repeat-goal&p=1140208&highlight=Texas#post1140208

Waldengirl1
02-29-16, 08:38 PM
In Bakery Story, a user I've never seen before left profanity and threats on my wall. How can I report them? I do have screenshots.

Thanks.

kooky panda
03-01-16, 11:05 AM
In Bakery Story, a user I've never seen before left profanity and threats on my wall. How can I report them? I do have screenshots.

Thanks.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com along with your screenshots.

Thanks

saxykitten
03-02-16, 05:01 AM
I need help pls.. Can someone pls tell me how to unlock the Texas fryer / oven goal?

kooky panda
03-02-16, 11:16 AM
I need help pls.. Can someone pls tell me how to unlock the Texas fryer / oven goal?

This thread is for questions about the forum, not the games.

Please post in the correct forum for the game you are asking about.

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

rocknrolljen
03-10-16, 04:31 AM
Where can I find the recipes we are using in restaurant and bakery goals so I know what parts to ask to be gifted?

kooky panda
03-10-16, 10:11 AM
Where can I find the recipes we are using in restaurant and bakery goals so I know what parts to ask to be gifted?
Check out the discussions forums for each game

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

naalmu
03-10-16, 11:56 AM
My RS has reset on my phone. Something about something expiring popped up when I went to serve my food. Something about Game Center. How do I get my game back on my phone?

SpiritWind00
03-11-16, 08:55 PM
My RS has reset on my phone. Something about something expiring popped up when I went to serve my food. Something about Game Center. How do I get my game back on my phone?

There is currently an issue with RS. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your game.

paxjared
03-12-16, 08:26 PM
Why am I not able to find the garden gnome or tulip garden??

kooky panda
03-12-16, 08:41 PM
Why am I not able to find the garden gnome or tulip garden??

Please post your question in the appropriate game discussion thread.

http://forums.storm8.com./forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

Thanks!

gmeema
03-17-16, 07:47 PM
how do you locate -players name to send invite plz
would appreciate the help

kooky panda
03-18-16, 10:31 AM
how do you locate -players name to send invite plz
would appreciate the help
You will need to know their storm Id to send them an invite. You can find IDs and post yours in the Add Me forum. (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me)

diby_boutique
03-26-16, 09:40 AM
What is going on with fashion story. Suddenly there are no shoppers at all with no door blocks. My neighbors have none either.

kooky panda
03-26-16, 01:02 PM
What is going on with fashion story. Suddenly there are no shoppers at all with no door blocks. My neighbors have none either.
Please make sure that your customers have a clear path to your racks and counters and also that nothing is blocking the front or back of your cash register.
For further questions for Fashion Story please use the Fashion forum.
Fashion Story (http://forums.storm8.com./forumdisplay.php?221-Fashion-Story)

Swiss1962miss
03-27-16, 07:37 AM
Hallo ich komme nicht mehr ins RS rein seit ich mich bei meinem Mann auf dem IPhone eingeloggt habe
Ich spiele normal auf einem Samsung Tablet

TN265D6
03-29-16, 11:46 AM
Been playing for awhil now. Removed as lost volume in game. All rooms no sound. Was asked to return with gifts,still no volume. All other games work,initial welcome back voice OK, during bingo game nothing. What gives ? Playing on tablet brand new,might just have to give up?

dhopely
03-31-16, 05:42 AM
I have been playing Jewel Mania for a while now. I was up to level 197. Yesterday I go in and low and behold I am back to level 1. I cannot figure out how to get back.

SpiritWind00
04-06-16, 03:38 AM
Been playing for awhil now. Removed as lost volume in game. All rooms no sound. Was asked to return with gifts,still no volume. All other games work,initial welcome back voice OK, during bingo game nothing. What gives ? Playing on tablet brand new,might just have to give up?
try reinstalling. That helps resolve lots of issues. If that doesn't work, like below, you can ask Support for help.

I have been playing Jewel Mania for a while now. I was up to level 197. Yesterday I go in and low and behold I am back to level 1. I cannot figure out how to get back.

If you were linked with Game Center try logging back into the game center. Your progress should be restored. If that doesn't work, you will need to contact Support for help in recovering your accounts.
Support is support@storm8.com

MTGbaker
05-03-16, 07:57 AM
Hi i cant access the TeamLava Bugs and Feedback forum. When i follow the link from this thread it tells me that i dont have permission to access the forum.

poniqueen
05-07-16, 12:00 PM
I just tried to go to the bugs and feedback and it says i do not have permission to go to that page.

kooky panda
05-07-16, 12:49 PM
Hi i cant access the TeamLava Bugs and Feedback forum. When i follow the link from this thread it tells me that i dont have permission to access the forum.

I just tried to go to the bugs and feedback and it says i do not have permission to go to that page.

Which game forum are you trying to post in?

kandds
05-12-16, 04:14 AM
Woke up to find I am at level 1 of hungry Babies mania (can't remember exactly what level I had reached but it's somewhere in the 400's I think)there was an update overnight so don't know if this has caused it to reset!
I use iPad and it's software is up to date
Can someone help resolve this please

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 07:32 AM
Woke up to find I am at level 1 of hungry Babies mania (can't remember exactly what level I had reached but it's somewhere in the 400's I think)there was an update overnight so don't know if this has caused it to reset!
I use iPad and it's software is up to date
Can someone help resolve this please

Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

kristkrist16
05-12-16, 01:57 PM
I play RS hot rod cafe & BS orchard fest on android. Right now in RS i'm getting more than 20 gifts even though i was full for like 10 hours before. The same problem was in BS two days ago. Please help i don't want to receive useless gifts from neighbors that never gifted before ty

Bububare53
06-05-16, 02:29 PM
I want my castle story on my iPhone, I play on my iPad and wasn't logged in on Facebook. When I tried to load it on my phone from my already load app's it open a new game that isn't my game that is on my iPad. How do I get my game on my iPhone now

Gparker214
06-18-16, 04:50 AM
Hungry babies mania
My notifications are sitting at 140 how and where do i attend to them?

anne482014
06-25-16, 03:10 PM
Help been playing castle story and on the last. Part of essence of the Forrest have chopped almost 20 trees and no raccoons so will not be able to get stag very very disappointed in this

kooky panda
06-26-16, 12:32 PM
This thread is for questions about the forum only. For game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.

Scroll down to the specific game you need help on.

Thanks!

Miobake
07-12-16, 12:30 AM
Recently i playing game ~ Dream City, now i'm in level 8, but really can't understand the higher level i reached, the game is become unstable non stop closing, sometimes even i haven't touch the screen is ready quit. Please fixed it, is really annoying, if still continue i'll uninstall it. Thanks!

Rynetory2
07-12-16, 12:42 AM
Recently i playing game ~ Dream City, now i'm in level 8, but really can't understand the higher level i reached, the game is become unstable non stop closing, sometimes even i haven't touch the screen is ready quit. Please fixed it, is really annoying, if still continue i'll uninstall it. Thanks!

Hi. As mentioned in the post above yours, this thread is for questions about the forum only. Please post in the Dream City forum. Thanks.

Dqt1
07-12-16, 10:14 AM
I don't see any post for Bakery Story. I don't have any friends that play bakery and I need to expand but can't. The game needs an option to make friends in game like the Farm. story 2.... Need friends.

kooky panda
07-12-16, 10:45 AM
I don't see any post for Bakery Story. I don't have any friends that play bakery and I need to expand but can't. The game needs an option to make friends in game like the Farm. story 2.... Need friends.

To find neighbors to add, please use the ADD ME forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

selenasteward
07-18-16, 06:30 PM
Hi. I need help. I have the red Ruby oven and unlocked all the recipes but 1, can you unlock if for me please or resend the goal to me to complete with gems. Thanks

kooky panda
07-18-16, 06:32 PM
This thread is for questions about the forum only. For game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.

Thanks!

Reminder!!

Mlbissell123
08-08-16, 08:44 PM
How often do you offer special pricing deals for monopoly bingo and clue bingo?

My game isn't listed

Rynetory2
08-09-16, 06:38 AM
They are in Social Casino forum. http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?136-Social-Casino

artemis78rh
09-06-16, 10:40 AM
I have a question about castle story , I seems so impossible for me to get golden nuggets and now they are asking for them in goals what can I do?

Rynetory2
09-06-16, 05:01 PM
Gentle Reminder

Thanks!

tvxal3
10-24-16, 07:19 PM
Will fashion story have challenges like Bakery Story and restaurant Story? I have a lot of nice decorations from the challenges they have. You have a a lot of nice stuff to purchase with gems. Not every one has the gems to use. I don't want to buy gems.

Rynetory2
10-25-16, 07:51 AM
Will fashion story have challenges like Bakery Story and restaurant Story? I have a lot of nice decorations from the challenges they have. You have a a lot of nice stuff to purchase with gems. Not every one has the gems to use. I don't want to buy gems.

Kindly read the Gentle Reminder post above yours. Thanks!

tess84tess
10-30-16, 02:46 AM
Have you been having server problems or something the last couple of days? From Friday (28 October) a little before 8 PM CET until Saturday around 4 PM CET, all I got was the error message that the games are online games that require an internet connection, even though I had internet connection and could access other games and the web without a problem. I also could not get onto the forums, it said that the page took too long to load. Then I could get into the games for maybe 1-2 hours on Saturday, before the same error messages came bad around 6 PM CET, and have continued until just now, Sunday at 10.30 AM CET. This is somewhat annoying, not only because I keep loosing orders in BS, FS and RS - where there are goals going on that I'm trying to reach - but because I first lost out on my place in the leaderboard in FFS (I was waiting until the last minute to feed animals and climb to second spot), and also because there are tournaments in both DS and FFS that I have now lost 12+ hours on, and now apparently there are new events in both DS and FFS that need to be started soon. Needless to say, I'm not too keen on starting these if the servers are going to keep acting up and I can't get into the games for hours, or even days. So can you please extend the end dates for the tournaments in DS and FFS as well as for the goals in RS and BS, and the start date for the events in DS and FFS? It doesn't seem fair that we (I assume I'm not the only one having the problem) should miss out on stuff because the servers, or whatever it is, won't work

SpiritWind00
10-30-16, 03:15 AM
tess, If you are in Northern Europe, there are some issues going on with S8 servers. It could be fixed as there are posts in other forums saying so. Force close your apps, then open again. Try a reinstall is still not working.
(edit: more reports of not fixed... 31 Oct.) Awaiting advice.

artemis78rh
10-31-16, 07:55 AM
I have a question , I bought Ivy's Bakery a while back and I have about 80 skunku-pies and there seems to be no use for them , I only had one goal way back that asked for 10 in the royal exchange but that was it. Was it a bad purchase like the fish market?

PepsiPets
10-31-16, 11:52 AM
Is there Scheduled Maintenance on these games? We are in UK and both of us on iPads are unable to access these games. Says check internet connection, but internet working and connected okay. Able to access other applications (FB, Internet, Google)

TKC71
11-01-16, 04:12 PM
I would like to connect with monopoly bingo players because I don't know anyone who plays.

ngoc201166
11-21-16, 11:30 PM
Hey all,

Hello,

I send the email ask to transfer my game to new devise. I'm waiting 7 days from now, and I'll still haven't from you. I try to transfer for myself but not succeed. My ticket number 2162503. Please help

My old storm 8 ID : lilymay89
My new storm 8 ID : ngoc201166

Thanks

fashionbill
11-27-16, 01:54 PM
Is there a thread for 11 27 2016?

Rynetory2
11-27-16, 04:47 PM
Gentle Reminder

Thanks!

Scawr
12-16-16, 02:36 PM
This isn't a game specific question, but I couldn't find a more appropriate section, & since I've been most active on BS, I'd like to know what steps I can take in removing my account from the storm8 website.

Thank you in advance.

kooky panda
12-16-16, 02:50 PM
You cannot remove your forum account. You can go into your account and delete all private and visitor messages and any other information.
You can also go under your general settings and set up to not be able to receive any additional messages.

(moved thread to Community Manager Thread)

Scawr
12-16-16, 03:09 PM
Thank you for your swift reply.

I'd also like to know if it's possible to change an ID?

Carole411
12-18-16, 03:36 PM
This isn't a game specific question so I am unable to find a category that fits outside this one. I have been playing for 4+ years. I play multiple games, BS, RS, FFS, DS, CS, FS, CM. I have always loved your games until the last year. Over the past year I have seen all of these games get so outlandish lyrics rediculous on goals, especially DS, that without spending real money on 3rd party purchasing, you will never achieve it. So, that's what we did. Between my account and my sons we have spent close to $200 in the last month. That's a choice and I take responsibility. The problem comes in when 2 days before the last goal ended we were poised to both receive (because of 3rd party purchasing) the grand prize on 3 of these games. We were then blocked out of the game for a glitch in the games. This pop up stated bad internet connection. In order to ensure we didn't lose out, I tried for 2 days on 2 separate WiFi connections, and our strict mobile data, only to get the same message everytime. I have gone through your process of contacting support@storm8.com 2x once for this and once for a potentially dangerous issue I'm experiencing, to which I have yet to ever receive a response. I poured through your forum questions, and tried every option given to try to get it fixed without a response and none worked. Now that the challenges that we paid for with real money are over, the games finally opened, however, we didn't get the prize and on at least one of them, the prize is being used for the next goal, leaving me the option of spending more money to get this prize, for a problem that was in no way my fault. What is my remedy for this because of this bug I am our $200 on DS I've lost 2 separate goals that used the gold purchased for those goals, and I now lost 2 days on one that's about to expire that I would have already had. I'm not being hateful but I am very angry that 8 goals that you took money for, was taken and I got nothing from them. I'm not adverse to a solution but I would like compensation for at least what I lost either in the form of the prize or extra time to complete it, so I just am not being stolen from, because right now that's how I feel.

rotschers
01-23-17, 07:04 AM
I have a old Version 1.7.1.2
everything is more expensive than in my girlfriends Version.
I have no automatical updates....ist possible to install the new Version without loosing my current Status lvl. 58 ?

gloau
01-23-17, 09:59 AM
On five star finale, can't access to recipes even expand the restaurant twice. Pls help to solve asap

BakeMeAJolteon
05-02-17, 06:07 PM
A Neighbor informed me that they have to spend gems to get new goals I was wondering why since they didn't know I'm a level 99 & I just want to know how to prevent this from happening & how close I am to having to spend gems to start new goals

kooky panda
05-02-17, 06:20 PM
A Neighbor informed me that they have to spend gems to get new goals I was wondering why since they didn't know I'm a level 99 & I just want to know how to prevent this from happening & how close I am to having to spend gems to start new goals
I am not aware of any of the games requiring that you have to buy the goals with gems.
Which game are you talking about?

BakeMeAJolteon
05-02-17, 07:44 PM
I Have her as a Neighbor on Bakery & Restaurant & she has to pay gems on both

Rynetory2
05-03-17, 04:49 AM
I Have her as a Neighbor on Bakery & Restaurant & she has to pay gems on both

I am not sure but perhaps it depends on your neighbour's playtime, she might had spent gems to complete the goal tasks due to time constraint. A lot of players did complete their goals without spending gems. Unless the goal task asks you to buy a gem appliance which is seldom, you need not spend gems unless you want to. I would suggest that you try out a few goals and see how they work out for you. I saw that you have found the Bakery and Restaurant Story discussion forums, you can check there for goals threads. :)

BakeMeAJolteon
05-03-17, 01:35 PM
I'm not sure she said Everytime a goal comes in she has to spend gems to start the oven part of it so I wasn't sure if we have a limitation on how many stoves we can have in storage. I asked if maybe she had out too many at one time but not sure if she tried putting one away. But if there is a storage limit it would be nice to know so I'm not continuing to stockpile lol

kooky panda
05-03-17, 01:46 PM
I'm not sure she said Everytime a goal comes in she has to spend gems to start the oven part of it so I wasn't sure if we have a limitation on how many stoves we can have in storage. I asked if maybe she had out too many at one time but not sure if she tried putting one away. But if there is a storage limit it would be nice to know so I'm not continuing to stockpile lol
There is no appliance storage limit.

BakeMeAJolteon
05-04-17, 10:23 PM
Thank you that is awesome to know I have a question about Restaurant Story now I can't cook the app closes me out but I am able to serve the food I made 6 hours ago, visit my neighbors, tip, gift etc. I just can't cook The game has been working all day until I got home tonight

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 10:49 PM
Thank you that is awesome to know I have a question about Restaurant Story now I can't cook the app closes me out but I am able to serve the food I made 6 hours ago, visit my neighbors, tip, gift etc. I just can't cook The game has been working all day until I got home tonight

The team is looking into the issue for Restaurant Story. Sorry about that. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98640-My-game-closes-when-I-want-to-hand-it-to-cook

Just to let you know, this Community Manager thread is meant for questions on the forum. If you have further questions on the games, please visit and post in the respective forum. Thank you. :)

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

BakeMeAJolteon
05-04-17, 11:10 PM
Sorry about that I didn't realize this was the wrong place for that it's fixed Thank you :)

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 11:13 PM
Sorry about that I didn't realize this was the wrong place for that it's fixed Thank you :)

Hey no worries. It's totally fine. Join others in the game forums and have fun chatting and making friends. :)

RIVERBANKCAFE
05-05-17, 11:39 AM
I think Bakery story should sell a little blackboard purchased with diamonds chalkboard located under the clock items we can buy chalk board and place on our wall of our bakery to write dailey announcements to our neighbours example Today special Apple pie $2.99
Thank you
John

kooky panda
05-06-17, 01:26 PM
I think Bakery story should sell a little blackboard purchased with diamonds chalkboard located under the clock items we can buy chalk board and place on our wall of our bakery to write dailey announcements to our neighbours example Today special Apple pie $2.99
Thank you
John

You can post suggestions for the game in the Bakery Forum.

Bakery Story (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?217-Bakery-Story)

MsEmma123
05-08-17, 06:26 PM
Hi. In Farm Story 2 I keep getting silver bells when I send my truck. I cannot find a use for all these silver bells...HELP

Rynetory2
05-08-17, 09:44 PM
Hi. In Farm Story 2 I keep getting silver bells when I send my truck. I cannot find a use for all these silver bells...HELP

Please post your question in Farm Story 2 forum. :)

Farm Story 2 (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?248-Farm-Story-2)

Rustybullets
05-26-17, 09:09 AM
I got 3 shimmering strands with the magic garden. But then it stopped I've opened magic garden 5 times and NOTHING. Also Ivy's hut was supposed to be guaranteed to trigger a shadow lynx and 2 times there no lynx 😡

kooky panda
05-26-17, 01:51 PM
I got 3 shimmering strands with the magic garden. But then it stopped I've opened magic garden 5 times and NOTHING. Also Ivy's hut was supposed to be guaranteed to trigger a shadow lynx and 2 times there no lynx 
Please post castle game questions on a current thread (or start a new thread) in the Castle Forum
Castle Story (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?210-Castle-Story)

prissy66hot
06-05-17, 01:50 AM
Is there an update

Rynetory2
06-05-17, 02:16 AM
Is there an update

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please post the game question in respective game forum.
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

jkc619
06-05-17, 10:45 AM
Sorry to bother but can someone direct me to a Castle Story forum? I am having trouble purchasing the buildings needed for the fairy task and would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem

kooky panda
06-05-17, 10:52 AM
Sorry to bother but can someone direct me to a Castle Story forum? I am having trouble purchasing the buildings needed for the fairy task and would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem

You can post your question here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91264-Help-Me!-Stuck-on-a-goal-or-have-a-game-question-Post-here!

mitzibg
06-15-17, 09:13 PM
I hope you can help meee!! I am a paid player of Frozen Frenzy. For the last week I have been stuck on level 890 and now not collecting snowflakes. I have posted on the forum but no answers or help

Rynetory2
06-15-17, 09:26 PM
I hope you can help meee!! I am a paid player of Frozen Frenzy. For the last week I have been stuck on level 890 and now not collecting snowflakes. I have posted on the forum but no answers or help

Welcome to the forum, mitzibg. :)

Someone has already replied to your post in your thread. Please continue your discussion there. Thanks. :)

BakeMeAJolteon
06-16-17, 12:22 PM
I am not sure but perhaps it depends on your neighbour's playtime, she might had spent gems to complete the goal tasks due to time constraint. A lot of players did complete their goals without spending gems. Unless the goal task asks you to buy a gem appliance which is seldom, you need not spend gems unless you want to. I would suggest that you try out a few goals and see how they work out for you. I saw that you have found the Bakery and Restaurant Story discussion forums, you can check there for goals threads. :)

This was fixed I told her to try putting an oven away turns out she was paying gems to add more ovens to her place I've had a few neighbors who are lvl 99 who didn't realise they could store an oven to make room for more

Rossi_15
06-16-17, 11:16 PM
I was feeding my sunfish to level 8 and it disappeared from my habitat can you fix this problem for me plzz

Rynetory2
06-17-17, 02:29 AM
I was feeding my sunfish to level 8 and it disappeared from my habitat can you fix this problem for me plzz

Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game. If you have further questions on Fantasy Forest, please use the following game forum. Thanks.

Fantasy Forest forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?294-Fantasy-Forest-Story)

Rynetory2
06-17-17, 02:30 AM
Gentle Reminder

https://forums.storm8.com./forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

Thanks!

JPolls
06-17-17, 01:56 PM
It wont let me get to next level and I have 3 stars on every level. Fruit game. Jpolls. I even downloaded farm game and got to level 8 but still eont let me go further. Help

Rynetory2
06-17-17, 08:01 PM
It wont let me get to next level and I have 3 stars on every level. Fruit game. Jpolls. I even downloaded farm game and got to level 8 but still eont let me go further. Help

See reminder above. Please post in the respective game forum.

Sugasupasweet
08-18-17, 09:22 PM
In recent updates, I noticed that the application doesn't have multiple races features in the design menus. Possibly adding the features of different races would attract more players to the application. Thank you

357SWEETIEPIE
08-19-17, 02:02 AM
I'm playing dream city, how can I expand? I don't see any more arrows to expand, I need a bridge

Rynetory2
08-19-17, 06:42 AM
Gentle Reminder

https://forums.storm8.com./forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

Thanks!

qwan322
08-19-17, 12:02 PM
I play farm story 2 and I can get my good for my bakery and I bought the hot air balloon isn't showing on my game..i had a honey cone it's not there anymore and I updated my farm story 2 game ..i ever stated my game over there's nothing working I need help so bad..storm 8 said they can't help me..i spent a lot of money on this game

Rynetory2
08-19-17, 11:50 PM
I play farm story 2 and I can get my good for my bakery and I bought the hot air balloon isn't showing on my game..i had a honey cone it's not there anymore and I updated my farm story 2 game ..i ever stated my game over there's nothing working I need help so bad..storm 8 said they can't help me..i spent a lot of money on this game

I've already replied you to your earlier post on this in the Farm Story 2 Bugs forum. Please continue the discussion there. Thanks.