PDA

View Full Version : Community Manager Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

3chessie
09-03-12, 03:20 PM
Thank you and I didn't I just warned them that if they spammed my wall again I would report them to TL course that didn't stop them I deleted the comments before I thought but if they continue I will take snap shots

nihna
09-07-12, 03:13 AM
Hello everyone

I want to ask about home design story game when it will be a goal in the other games
Like all the new games before it cuse I stopped play the game at lvl11 waiting for it to be a goal to reach lvl12 and its take long time now and I can't wait any longer I want to play it
So plz tell me should I continue playing it or wait ???

nihna
09-07-12, 07:57 PM
???????
Where r u ppl
Plz don't tell me u don't know cuse Iam sure u know but u like us to loos free gems to buy it buy real mony lol

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 08:08 PM
Hello everyone

I want to ask about home design story game when it will be a goal in the other games
Like all the new games before it cuse I stopped play the game at lvl11 waiting for it to be a goal to reach lvl12 and its take long time now and I can't wait any longer I want to play it
So plz tell me should I continue playing it or wait ???

You Can Keep Playing.
When The Goals That Tells You The Reach Level 12 And You Reached 12 It will Automaticly Pops Up A Message That's Tells You Had Reached Level 12 And You Will Get Your Price.

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 08:09 PM
I Meant Present.

nihna
09-08-12, 01:11 AM
I know but what I am really afread of is missing the step by step prograss like when they told us about dragon and monster story they told us:
1- install the game=3 gems
2- reach lvl7=3 gems
3- reach lvl12=..gems
4- reach lvl15=....gems
5- reach lvl20=.... Gems
So the total gem I will get is about 15 gems
So when I will play in home game and reach lvl25 or something all I got is 3 gems for reaching lvl12
I already miss the first 2 steps install and lvl7 so I don't want to miss the rest do u understand me know
That's way Iam asking the question above

cathscandy
09-10-12, 03:53 AM
My Fianc? and I posted a thread with regards to bakery story last night at approximately midnight however that thread seems to have disappeared. Is there a reason for this?

metalmicky
09-10-12, 03:57 AM
Why have you increased all the prices?

pinkster73
09-10-12, 05:05 AM
My Fianc? and I posted a thread with regards to bakery story last night at approximately midnight however that thread seems to have disappeared. Is there a reason for this?

Go to your profile page, then select 'find all started threads', it will be there.

MrsPuddinCookie
09-10-12, 07:24 AM
Hello GroupMagma i have one question if i may i notice you have a horse avatar how can i upload my own so there is not just a empty person picture on mine i would like to upload a picture of me is that possibe i have one on my profile but i would like one on my avatar!~ please help if u can thank u kindly!~

pinkster73
09-10-12, 07:30 AM
Hello GroupMagma i have one question if i may i notice you have a horse avatar how can i upload my own so there is not just a empty person picture on mine i would like to upload a picture of me is that possibe i have one on my profile but i would like one on my avatar!~ please help if u can thank u kindly!~

Sorry you can't have a signiture or avatar due to a 'glitch' if you joined after April 2011.

mattyboo1
09-10-12, 04:03 PM
Sorry you can't have a signiture or avatar due to a 'glitch' if you joined after April 2011. a very annoying glitch

lizjava
09-18-12, 11:05 PM
hi everyone i just got a second kindle fire because my first is not working properly. i need to transfer my games from my first kindle to my second kindle as soon a possible, i have to send back my first kindle soon. i did send a pm about 5 days ago and i love these games and do not want to start all over again. please help. thank you

kooky panda
09-19-12, 04:57 AM
hi everyone i just got a second kindle fire because my first is not working properly. i need to transfer my games from my first kindle to my second kindle as soon a possible, i have to send back my first kindle soon. i did send a pm about 5 days ago and i love these games and do not want to start all over again. please help. thank you

You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com
They will be able to assist in the transfer of your games.

lizjava
09-19-12, 05:20 PM
Hi , I did send a email to support a week ago and i also sent them another email with my ticket number, but I did't get a response.

pinkster73
09-19-12, 08:41 PM
Hi , I did send a email to support a week ago and i also sent them another email with my ticket number, but I did't get a response.

Did you get the automated response right away? Checked your spam folder?

GroupMagma
09-19-12, 09:58 PM
Our Support team should be pretty caught up on emails at the moment. I'd check your Spam folder. If there's nothing there, let us know, and we'll help you out :)

passionate_watermelon
09-20-12, 10:48 AM
After over 9 months playing this game, lots of fun and joy, I've decided to quit. Now I am wondering how to close my store. Thanks.

dracofly77
09-21-12, 09:43 AM
How do I get permissions to be able to post. I can sign into the forums via the sign in at the top right, I can reply (sometimes) but cannot post a thread. Please help me with giving me permissions. dracofly77

pinkster73
09-21-12, 10:21 AM
How do I get permissions to be able to post. I can sign into the forums via the sign in at the top right, I can reply (sometimes) but cannot post a thread. Please help me with giving me permissions. dracofly77

Everyone has permission to start threads. Go into the section you want then hit "start new thread" on the top left.

kooky panda
09-21-12, 11:00 AM

You will not be able to start a new thread under the announcement , contests or adme forums.
You should be able to start a new thread on one of the other forums.

lylahmae
09-25-12, 07:04 PM
No updates this week?

sehana
09-25-12, 07:05 PM
No updates this week?
Maybe tomorrow, sometimes they skip one of the days :p

lylahmae
09-26-12, 04:57 PM
Maybe tomorrow, sometimes they skip one of the days :p

Well I was hoping forward to after last week's debacle.... I guess android should go eat worms.

lylahmae
09-28-12, 05:39 AM
Well I was hoping forward to after last week's debacle.... I guess android should go eat worms.

I take it back....are we going to get the goals too? Please the prices are kind of steep and those boosts sound like they would help.

ilovecooper14
09-28-12, 11:15 AM
What are the forum user names of all the teamlava staff here..? :)

greygull
09-28-12, 11:19 AM
What are the forum user names of all the teamlava staff here..? :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php

This should be helpful :)

ilovecooper14
09-28-12, 11:24 AM

This should be helpful :)
Thanks!!
And wow! There are tons!! Haha!!

kieranyeow
09-29-12, 01:50 AM
Dear Teamlava,
First I'm On IOS.
Please Bring Back The 2012 Valentine Goals For Bakery Story.
I Missed It Because My Phone Was Send To England For My Dad.Yes Of Course My Dad Didn't Play It.....
When I Get Back My Phone I Found That I Missed The Valentine....
I Always Blame Myself For Being Missed The Valentine...
It Makes Me Wanna Cry Everytime I Saw The Locked Recipe and Chair...
Please Give Us A Chance To Unlocked Those Recipe And Chair..
Good Thing For Returning.
Android Always Wants The Old Goals Back Too,Android Wants To Unlocked Those Recipe And Chair Too...
Last,
We(Who Missed The Goals)Please TL Please Bring Back Old Goals.
Even Just for One Week,
Just Give A Chance to unlocked for Us..
Please Teamlava.
Full Of Loves And Hopes For You Teamlava.
Sincerely,
Kieran Who Love Teamlava And Bakery.

mattyboo1
09-29-12, 07:12 PM
I don't think they will bring this years goals back

Assamii
10-03-12, 06:32 AM
Hmm, I won in "design a background" contest :) and I'd like to receive the gems in "Bakery Story", am wondering when can I get em or how to do that? Let me know please, thanks.

sweetstuff525
10-03-12, 06:47 AM
Hmm, I won in "design a background" contest :) and I'd like to receive the gems in "Bakery Story", am wondering when can I get em or how to do that? Let me know please, thanks.

did bp sent you a pv? if so reply to it and tell where you want the gems to... then when he gets to it .. he will send them.. and send you another pv saying "sent'

pinkster73
10-03-12, 07:14 AM
did bp sent you a pv? if so reply to it and tell where you want the gems to... then when he gets to it .. he will send them.. and send you another pv saying "sent'

And by pv you mean a pm?

ahhlisalisa
10-03-12, 07:16 AM
When can bakery story: Halloween be downloadable I'm been waiting and waiting !?

Assamii
10-03-12, 07:21 AM

Thank you dear :) but can you tell me what's "bp" n "pv" refers to? :confused: please. I'm new here lol. :rolleyes:

pinkster73
10-03-12, 07:53 AM
Thank you dear :) but can you tell me what's "bp" n "pv" refers to? :confused: please. I'm new here lol. :rolleyes:

BP is butterpanda
Pm is a private message

Assamii
10-03-12, 08:56 AM
BP is butterpanda
Pm is a private message

Oh I see :) thank you so much for your useful info.s dear!
One more question if you don't mind :p where can I find that message? Lmk please, thanks. :)

Rachael98
10-03-12, 09:07 AM
Oh I see :) thank you so much for your useful info.s dear!
One more question if you don't mind :p where can I find that message? Lmk please, thanks. :)

Try this link (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?) to see a list of your PMs. If there isn't one, then...well, come back here and say. :)

sweetstuff525
10-03-12, 09:13 AM
And by pv you mean a pm?

Oops I guess I typed it wrong thanks for clearing it up Lol yup meanT private message

Assamii
10-03-12, 09:26 AM
Try this link (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?) to see a list of your PMs. If there isn't one, then...well, come back here and say. :)

Aha :) thanks dear. And no, there's no messages!

pinkster73
10-09-12, 09:11 PM
Aha :) thanks dear. And no, there's no messages!

Then select "send new message" from that link and send a message to butterpanda.

boltty3jia
10-13-12, 04:29 AM
I don't know if this is a bug or not but I can not seam to buy anything at the market or go into info in dragon story

sterlingempire
10-13-12, 05:05 AM
Hi. I believe there have been a couple cases of spam, both from the same user:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Thread/page18 Post #179
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...va-Games/page4 Post #35

sterlingempire
10-13-12, 05:07 AM
Sorry, I think it's been taken care of my Kooky Panda.

mattyboo1
10-13-12, 06:17 AM
Can I please have some help here I won story adventure 4 and would like my 30 gems to restaurant story but have not recieved them can you please credit them

sterlingempire
10-13-12, 07:17 AM
Mattyboo, you need to message GroupMagma or another forum admin.

kooky panda
10-13-12, 07:33 AM
I don't know if this is a bug or not but I can not seam to buy anything at the market or go into info in dragon story

Try restarting your device.

pinkster73
10-13-12, 07:48 AM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1350139470462.jpg

shakiba
10-13-12, 07:55 AM
Can I please have some help here I won story adventure 4 and would like my 30 gems to restaurant story but have not recieved them can you please credit them

I haven't recieved my gems either, and I won the contest before that one (Story Adventure 3). So you're not the only one. :/

pinkster73
10-13-12, 08:43 AM
Yay for recycling! Ha ha

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1350142849187.jpg

Tempete8
10-13-12, 12:54 PM
Lol love your humor pinkster. I hope they get their gems

boltty3jia
10-13-12, 02:57 PM
Ok thanks but I tried one more a different way like when to hatch the egg then press buy habitat it worked I could just be the touch screen

ryan3monster
10-16-12, 09:25 AM
Would like an ADD button for neighbor requests

kmac097
10-16-12, 11:43 AM
I have a question regarding monster story and why I never receive any goals! I'm currently on level 27 and haven't received a new goal in several levels.

dalula
10-16-12, 03:08 PM
I have a question regarding monster story and why I never receive any goals! I'm currently on level 27 and haven't received a new goal in several levels.

have you completed all your goals? if you did, thats probably why.

kmac097
10-16-12, 11:47 PM
Shouldn't I be receiving new goals at different levels? I haven't received any in at least the past 5 or 6 levels.

kooky panda
10-17-12, 05:08 AM
Hey Guys this thread is for forum questions, not game questions. If game questions, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum,
or do a search for current thread on your topic.

Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.

http://forums.teamlava.com/forum.php

JaydenKisses
10-25-12, 05:46 PM
I'm new and i was just wondering,
1. How do i post my own thread/post?
2. Is there anyone who can show me how to use this website?

kooky panda
10-25-12, 09:00 PM
I'm new and i was just wondering,
1. How do i post my own thread/post?
2. Is there anyone who can show me how to use this website?

Try checking the FAQ

http://forums.teamlava.com/faq.php

JaydenKisses
10-25-12, 11:39 PM
Yes i have done that a little bit,
but i still cant figure out how to make my own post. :/
It doesnt say anything about that in there.
It just shows me how to edit them and stuff like that,.

Rachael98
10-26-12, 02:58 AM
Yes i have done that a little bit,
but i still cant figure out how to make my own post. :/
It doesnt say anything about that in there.
It just shows me how to edit them and stuff like that,.

Clearly, you can make a post in this thread, so you can do replies?

To start a new thread (or topic), go to the forum that you want to make it in, and on the left just below a list of forums is a button saying "+ Post New Thread". Click this and it will let you create a post with a title and polls, etc.

You cannot edit, due to a severe glitch in forum signups.

If you can't see the button to post a new thread (it looks like the "+ Add New Reply" at the top of this thread), then it's quite possible that it's in a forum where only Admins can post. In that case, try it in a different forum.

Hope this helped!

mattyboo1
11-04-12, 03:04 PM
I have a question is the levels issue in restaurant story a bug someone told me it is but I am not sure

11-04-12, 04:07 PM
I have a question is the levels issue in restaurant story a bug someone told me it is but I am not sure
I am not TL staff, I am confident it is a defect/issue.

mattyboo1
11-04-12, 04:30 PM
i did not say you were teamlava staff

sterlingempire
11-04-12, 04:58 PM
i did not say you were teamlava staff

They were replying in the Community Manager thread, and they weren't a community manager, so they were clarifying that since impersonation of staff is against the forum guidelines.

mattyboo1
11-04-12, 05:44 PM
They were replying in the Community Manager thread, and they weren't a community manager, so they were clarifying that since impersonation of staff is against the forum guidelines.

I know the forum guidelines 28282812345 is not staff I already knew that

sterlingempire
11-04-12, 05:45 PM
Yes, but they were clarifying, just in case someone else may have thought that, even if you didn't. :)

11-04-12, 06:14 PM
I know the forum guidelines 28282812345 is not staff I already knew that

Yes, but they were clarifying, just in case someone else may have thought that, even if you didn't. :)
it's ok, we should work together as a friend or team, remember we just want to get the level's issue fixed right.

mattyboo1
11-04-12, 06:36 PM
it's ok, we should work together as a friend or team, remember we just want to get the level's issue fixed right.

Exactly and if I click in your id its highlited red

11-04-12, 08:08 PM
Exactly and if I click in your id its highlited red
It isn't red, it's orange

justk9188
11-05-12, 12:12 AM
Don't know if this is a right place to post this.
I got problem with send gift in RS and CS. I can keep gifting one after another, but don't know if my neighbors get those gifts.

11-05-12, 12:21 AM
I got problem with send gift in RS and CS. I can keep gifting one after another, but don't know if my neighbors get those gifts.

I have the similar issue with the gifting, once I send to my neighbor it keep asking to send the gift for the same neighbor.

11-05-12, 12:57 AM

I have the similar issue with the gifting, once I send to my neighbor it keep asking to send the gift for the same neighbor.
it seem that the issue, player can't send any gift at all, in other word, disfunctional.

teddysaur123
11-05-12, 01:05 AM
it seem that the issue, player can't send any gift at all, in other word, disfunctional.

same problem.

justk9188
11-05-12, 01:17 AM
It's fix. Happy hour for Dragon, Monster and Home Design players.
Since those 2 game can gift gold and gems.
Too bad for RS and Castle S players like me :(.
Take a rest after gifting 90 neighbors nonstop T_T

pinkster73
11-05-12, 06:13 AM

This has been happening to me for almost 2 years now. Ignore it.

11-05-12, 04:31 PM
This has been happening to me for almost 2 years now. Ignore it.
This is the time for us to SPEAK UP!!!!

trace35
11-05-12, 07:58 PM
This is the time for us to SPEAK UP!!!!

We have been speaking up abut ALOT f issues for a long time. Nothing is ever done. Don't waste your breath

justk9188
11-06-12, 12:06 AM
Was time zone changed ?
I'm usually able to gift neighbors this time. But i can't gift now. It's 5 mins after new day time.

queentina3
11-07-12, 07:16 AM
Was time zone changed ?
I'm usually able to gift neighbors this time. But i can't gift now. It's 5 mins after new day time.

The new TL day still starts at 12a Pacific but depending on where you live, you may have changed the AMOUNT of hours different. For me, living in the Eastern Time Zone, it hasn't changed as it is still 3a when the new TL day starts, for you it could be an hour off. This website is handy for finding the time difference to TL.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=1

ilovecooper14
11-10-12, 01:51 PM
When will the new mods being decided(if anyone knows)?
It's been foreverr. (or what seems to be forever) haha..

mattyboo1
11-10-12, 02:07 PM
I know it has been a full month now

Tempete8
11-10-12, 03:05 PM

I know it has been a full month now

They have a lot of applications to look through and I'm pretty sure they are lioking through them carefully. Plus they have other In-game and Forum things to deal with. I know you guys are sitting on the edge of your seats but Please be Patient. I do not work for them but I feel what they have to go through. :)

ilovecooper14
11-10-12, 05:49 PM
They have a lot of applications to look through and I'm pretty sure they are lioking through them carefully. Plus they have other In-game and Forum things to deal with. I know you guys are sitting on the edge of your seats but Please be Patient. I do not work for them but I feel what they have to go through. :)

I'm not really sitting on the edge of my seat.. I was just wondering! Thanks though.

xjaimeex
12-11-12, 01:21 PM
i want to upload a picture for a contest but am having trouble doing so. help please x

queentina3
12-11-12, 02:38 PM
i want to upload a picture for a contest but am having trouble doing so. help please x

You can use photobucket to upload pics and then just copy/paste the IMG Code line. www.photobucket.com

smt400
12-16-12, 08:31 AM
Need to ask in fashion story all neighbors have had the Christmas stuff n challenges since almost the beginning of Dec. I understand not everyone gets at same time but this stinks there is only 9 days left till Christmas and I still don't have them. I don't get to decorate my shop for Christmas which my favorite time of the year very sad with this game right now :(

smt400
12-16-12, 08:43 AM
Sorry forgot to tell u I play from a kindle fire I also have the thanksgiving version but mostly play on the orginial version

sweet31
12-16-12, 10:59 AM
When will home design story be available for Android???

CuddlyDragon
12-17-12, 03:08 PM
When will home design story be available for Android???

We aren't sure! Any new announcements on this will be posted on our forums. :)

tr8on
12-18-12, 07:06 AM
When will Monster Story get weekly updates?! We want new stuff too!!!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42520-weekly-or-2-weeks-update

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41169-Are-you-stay-playing-and-happy-in-monster

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42427-What-do-you-dislike-the-most

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42320-Something-that-needs-to-happen

stevenbt
12-19-12, 06:51 PM
Dear Community Manager,

I heard about the Castle Story,but I'm a andriod user. Do teamlave plan to come up with Andriod version for Castle Story. Thank
(My StormID - stevenbt)

tortie73
12-20-12, 05:54 PM
Wondering why I cannot post a new thread

Rachael98
12-23-12, 05:46 AM
Wondering why I cannot post a new thread

You cannot post new threads in Announcements or Contests, as those are TL Staff-only.
You may post anywhere else, however.

andy16800
12-23-12, 03:15 PM
I get question: I playing city of story now , how can I move game id to another phone or IPad , if my phone lost or stored ,pls

kooky panda
12-26-12, 06:04 PM
I get question: I playing city of story now , how can I move game id to another phone or IPad , if my phone lost or stored ,pls
See this thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!

stuffingtown
12-26-12, 08:48 PM
Any idea why my friend rating keeps resetting to '2' in the restaurant game? I have leveled up to 3 twice now and its keeps going back with in two days.

maguar
12-26-12, 08:57 PM
Any idea why my friend rating keeps resetting to '2' in the restaurant game? I have leveled up to 3 twice now and its keeps going back with in two days.

Each day the rating declines by a certain amount. You need to visit and tip everyday in order to keep it up.

happygooselol
01-03-13, 04:25 PM
This girl on FS her shop is {edit} and she is really being mean to people how can I report her if I don't know her ID

greygull
01-03-13, 05:28 PM
This girl on FS her shop is {edit} and she is really being mean to people how can I report her if I don't know her ID

Send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, and tell them what's happening. If you can provide screenshots, it will help.

hiphopgirlrules
01-04-13, 07:04 AM
I'm sorry if I have disturbed you but why have you made the bakery stuff so pricey!  My bakery stinks! I liked the old bakery story where the prices were just right. Could ya pls change those prices.

From, Hiphopgirlrules 

kooky panda
01-04-13, 08:45 AM
I'm sorry if I have disturbed you but why have you made the bakery stuff so pricey!  My bakery stinks! I liked the old bakery story where the prices were just right. Could ya pls change those prices.

From, Hiphopgirlrules 

There has been a sufficient amount of feedbackand discussion on this topic on the
Bakery Increase Prices thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices&p=409210&viewfull=1#post409210)

pg1967
01-04-13, 08:08 PM
What level is needed to unlock the Snowy counter in Bakery Story?

MRSINFAMI
01-05-13, 12:36 PM
How come my counters are always full and I have no visitors? I thought it was my account but my daughters is the same way. Our bakeries are fine but the restaurant has not had a visitor in at least month now. Please help!

fondos2011
01-05-13, 01:38 PM
How come my counters are always full and I have no visitors? I thought it was my account but my daughters is the same way. Our bakeries are fine but the restaurant has not had a visitor in at least month now. Please help!
Is something blocking your door? Maybe the welcome mat?

MRSINFAMI
01-05-13, 02:31 PM
Is something blocking your door? Maybe the welcome mat?

Omg thank you so much. I feel so stupid but that worked. Lol. Thanks

MRSINFAMI
01-05-13, 02:32 PM

Got my answer hope you do too because I am wondering the same and want to keep this post on top

kooky panda
01-05-13, 05:12 PM
You unlock the snowy counter by completing the goals.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43607-Winter-Goals-2013

Please note that this thread is for forum questions to the community managers . For game questions, please do a search for a current topic , and you can look for answers , or post a new question on that thread.
If you cannot find a current thread, you can start up a new thread.

brooke3769
01-08-13, 07:29 PM
Maybe you can help, I used to play city sotry, and i just got an ipad and can't download it, only city metro, which
i do not like, but city story states it is not available in US?

kooky panda
01-08-13, 08:11 PM
Maybe you can help, I used to play city sotry, and i just got an ipad and can't download it, only city metro, which
i do not like, but city story states it is not available in US?
City Story has been retired.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34301-City-Original-retiring-from-App-Store&p=382185&viewfull=1#post382185

ahhlisalisa
01-10-13, 06:25 PM
Hello so I'm playing the shark party bingo and it states I can't get new tickets til 8,637 hours????? Can this be fixed??

FrozenTurtle
01-10-13, 08:20 PM
Hello so I'm playing the shark party bingo and it states I can't get new tickets til 8,637 hours????? Can this be fixed??

Can you submit a ticket to support@storm8.com so we can further investigate? Thanks!

medonnabp
01-15-13, 12:38 PM
Who decorates Stormies farm, bakery & restaurant? Would love the opportunity if available. You can check out my farm, bakery & restaurant. My id in all is medonnabp.

Donna

crazygranny65
01-23-13, 12:05 PM
I bought the valentine ovens but there is no heart shaped pizzas to cook for the challenge. What do I need for the pizza?

kooky panda
01-23-13, 12:21 PM
I bought the valentine ovens but there is no heart shaped pizzas to cook for the challenge. What do I need for the pizza?
I think these are on the regular oven.

codenamezebra
01-23-13, 12:22 PM
They are not on regular oven either. ..

greatbistro
01-26-13, 05:19 PM
Not sure if this has been addressed. When a mod deletes a post, a pm explaining why should be sent to person whose post was deleted. A nice form letter possible with boxes to check off the reason post was deleted.

pinkster73
01-26-13, 05:49 PM
Not sure if this has been addressed. When a mod deletes a post, a pm explaining why should be sent to person whose post was deleted. A nice form letter possible with boxes to check off the reason post was deleted.

This is a good idea.

You can always pm a mod and ask why. Theyll tell you no problem.

kwhales
01-26-13, 06:53 PM

I thought they already did. Whenever my posts (only a couple on the same thread-one was questioning why my post is gone), anyway, the mod that deleted it pm'd me right away with an explanation. Wow, he was just being really nice.

mattyboo1
01-27-13, 07:38 AM

i agree it should be an automatic private message other forums do that so when you have a post deleted it sends you a private message.

songai4239
01-27-13, 08:09 PM
When is BS valentines day edition coming to the App Store?

FrozenTurtle
01-28-13, 02:39 PM
When is BS valentines day edition coming to the App Store?

We can't speculate if or when Bakery Story will receive a Valentine's Day version, but our game team is aware of the interest. Thanks!

songai4239
01-28-13, 10:47 PM
We can't speculate if or when Bakery Story will receive a Valentine's Day version, but our game team is aware of the interest. Thanks!thanks, but one last question: will we get to see some of last years valentines day content in all story games?

jojopeanut
01-29-13, 11:16 PM
Could someone help instruct me on how to add an album here on my profile? I don't see or know how to upload. I know how to post single pics from photo bucket in a regular forum thread. Just don't see the paper clip upload tab for the album? Please help instruct:)

saucysammis
02-04-13, 03:56 PM
Hi. I hope I am posting in the right place. I believe this might be a moderator or forum issue...

I have recently become more active in the forums for bakery story and restaurant story. It is fun to converse with others about the games we are playing. I read all the posts in a thread before posting. I've noticed that many posters disregard that a question or statement has already been posted and one page turns into 20 or 30 very quickly when people post and answer the same thing over and over.

Lately it's not so fun to go to the update thread or the goals thread to participate in conversations about how I'm enjoying the update or progressing with the goals. As I am sure you are PAINFULLY aware, Those threads are populated with repetitive posts from people who DON'T have the update or the goals. While I feel the pain for those who want their platform to have the same content that they see updated on other platforms, The same questions get asked for 30 pages even though a moderator answered on page 1,2, or 3. There's even repetitive posts about moderators not answering!

("Are we there yet?" "No, we're not" "are we there yet?" "No, we're not" "are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?")

I am curious if it would help those who want to discuss updates/goals and those who want to express their dismay at not having updates/goals to have one more sticky thread titled: "post here if you didn't get the update or goals"

In addition, all repetitive posts in the update and goals thread regarding complaints about not having updates and goals could be removed from that thread.

I'm actually afraid to post my joy at having completed a goal or my pain at having stored instead of rotated an oven that was 30 minutes away from serving valentine cookies because instead of comraderie I'll probably get "put in my place" by someone who chose to buy a device that didn't get updated at the same time mine did.

Thank you for your patience!

Sarah_cheyeene
02-05-13, 01:20 PM
Ok so i read the post about updates rolling out slowly if u dont get thursday you
Will get it the following tues, its tues and i still dont have bakery storys valentines
Update, WHY?? Wheres my update? Even deleted and redownloaded original version

songai4239
02-10-13, 05:02 PM
Will there be a last week update for valentines day on BS RS and others and will the update bring back last years favorite V-day stuff?

yupiyupigumgum
02-10-13, 10:10 PM
Why there's no Chinese New Year theme update this year? We got them last year. Didn't the Storm8 founders celebrate it?

songai4239
02-14-13, 06:20 PM
Why didn't BS didn't brought back last years goal recipes and appliances like RS did? Was it forgotten to do or just didn't want it back?

FrozenTurtle
02-14-13, 08:05 PM
Will there be a last week update for valentines day on BS RS and others and will the update bring back last years favorite V-day stuff?

Why there's no Chinese New Year theme update this year? We got them last year. Didn't the Storm8 founders celebrate it?

Why didn't BS didn't brought back last years goal recipes and appliances like RS did? Was it forgotten to do or just didn't want it back?

These are all decisions made by our production teams. We do pass on the most popular suggestions, but it's ultimately their decision.

greatbistro
03-01-13, 05:19 AM
How does a person find out how their forum dispute was resolved? I have pm the comm. manager and have received no response. What would be the next step in the process?

kooky panda
03-01-13, 06:20 AM
How does a person find out how their forum dispute was resolved? I have pm the comm. manager and have received no response. What would be the next step in the process?

If it has been a few days, reply back on your thread and ask for an update .

greatbistro
03-01-13, 06:37 AM
If it has been a few days, reply back on your thread and ask for an update .

The thread is closed, it is now under resolved dispute. I am unable to post.

kooky panda
03-01-13, 06:41 AM
The thread is closed, it is now under resolved dispute. I am unable to post.

Send a private message to one of the community managers.

ponyroar, frozenturtle, cuddlydragon or butterpanda

poela
03-01-13, 06:53 AM
I can't buy gems today :(

greatbistro
03-01-13, 06:55 AM
I sent a pm 5 days ago and have received no response. Thank you for your timely responses. Should I resend pm to same community manager that handled dispute or to another one?

tintino4
03-11-13, 11:29 AM
My spell shop stop running then i lost 3 gems now i can not craft ruby dragon again,plz return my gem,huhuhu
QUOTE][/QUOTE]

MsLiz7
03-30-13, 05:24 PM
Trying to figure out and follow threads is a headache. I am hoping this question will reach someone who can help me. I recently left the TeamLava Valentines versions of Castle,restaurant & Bakery. Now that I am in the regular versions will EVERYTHING TRANSFER THERE. Can I delete the Valentines versions WITHOUT losing ANYTHING ACCUMULATED AND CHANGED THERE?

kooky panda
03-30-13, 05:30 PM
Trying to figure out and follow threads is a headache. I am hoping this question will reach someone who can help me. I recently left the TeamLava Valentines versions of Castle,restaurant & Bakery. Now that I am in the regular versions will EVERYTHING TRANSFER THERE. Can I delete the Valentines versions WITHOUT losing ANYTHING ACCUMULATED AND CHANGED THERE?

The special version of the games run side by side with the regular game so you can delete the special versions and not lose anything.
I would suggest going to your regular game and make sure all the valentine items are in your regular game.
If you do delete the valentine versions, you can get them back if you need them later.

I think the castle regular game still has an issue when trying to upgrade you building, I am trying to get confirmation on that right now.

Restaurant Valentine is the most current to be playing .
Bakery regular game is the most current version to be playing.

MsLiz7
03-30-13, 06:16 PM
Thank you !!!!!!!!

storm8gma
04-13-13, 06:47 AM
I have valentine castle story how do I get regular castle story without losing what I already have?

kooky panda
04-13-13, 09:05 AM
I have valentine castle story how do I get regular castle story without losing what I already have?

The games run side by side, you can download the regular game and all your progress will be there.

graciecakes02
04-21-13, 11:17 PM
I play a few team lava games. I have been stuck on level 111 on jewel mania for few weeks!!!!! And I finally passed it last night yippee BUT this am when I played I'm back to level 111 it's not recognising I completed it. I have restarted my device but still back to level 111. Can you help?

unregistered
04-22-13, 07:45 AM
With regards to dragon story why is it that some people are getting things like boost breeding and quest for their dragons to do and others like me are not getting these? And, yes I've done the latest game update but I refuse to do the apple iPhone update because like so many apple updates after the death of Steve Jobs its full of holes.

kazkgb
04-29-13, 10:31 AM
Hi, I have been playing a few of the 'story' based games but on castle the gems keep disappearing I'm only collecting like 3/4 gems maximum I've had I think was 6 but they keep disappearing when I haven't used them, I was trying to save to buy a sheep but I'm never gonna get there as I need 35 gems, I had 2 earlier today now I have none, why is this

sanymano
05-04-13, 04:39 AM
I purchased a stable.then saved dawntree dragon in it.i started to breed forest and diamond to get pegasus!kept selling forest.when i got the pegasus i went back to retrieve dawntree level 1.but it is stuck in the stable!meanwhile my habitat is showing a forest dragon!i have both versions of dragon story!i tried deleting& rebooting,updated to the latest version too!but my dawn is stuck to the stable!and forest level one to habitat!im using iphn 5 ios!otherwise i have enjoyed playing this game!not able to sell the forest from habitat r retrieve the dawntree from stable

ferretzz
05-06-13, 09:58 PM
Hey are there any staff members awake?

I emailed tl support to have my city story game transferred to a new device, but all my games were transferred instead.

Can a tl staffer pleas help as i only wanted city story on the new device and my other games on my old device if that makes sense??

kooky panda
05-09-13, 07:58 AM
Hey are there any staff members awake?

I emailed tl support to have my city story game transferred to a new device, but all my games were transferred instead.

Can a tl staffer pleas help as i only wanted city story on the new device and my other games on my old device if that makes sense??
When a transfer is done on the games, your Storm ID is transferred to your new device. Since all Team Lava and Storm 8 games that you download share this storm ID, when you transfer all Team Lava and Storm 8 will transfer over.
There is no option to just transfer one game.
If you need to transfer back, reply back to your current email with support and tell them you did not realize all the games would transfer and ask them to transfer them back to your old device.

sanymano
05-11-13, 02:57 PM
Still my problem hasn't been solved.i have done everything instructed!deleted,reinstalled,moved habitats!but i still cant retrieve my dawn tree from the stable!

kooky panda
05-11-13, 03:00 PM
I purchased a stable.then saved dawntree dragon in it.i started to breed forest and diamond to get pegasus!kept selling forest.when i got the pegasus i went back to retrieve dawntree level 1.but it is stuck in the stable!meanwhile my habitat is showing a forest dragon!i have both versions of dragon story!i tried deleting& rebooting,updated to the latest version too!but my dawn is stuck to the stable!and forest level one to habitat!im using iphn 5 ios!otherwise i have enjoyed playing this game!not able to sell the forest from habitat r retrieve the dawntree from stable

Still my problem hasn't been solved.i have done everything instructed!deleted,reinstalled,moved habitats!but i still cant retrieve my dawn tree from the stable!
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

sanymano
05-14-13, 11:08 PM
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

I would like to thank team lava for their quick action in retrieving my unstable stable!now i have my stable and my habitat back!love playing all the games on team lava

StevenEang
05-15-13, 09:26 PM
Hi Bro can u help me by tell me how to move my old acc to my new phone?

kooky panda
05-16-13, 05:01 AM
Hi Bro can u help me by tell me how to move my old acc to my new phone?

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454637&viewfull=1#post454637)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

kimba33182
05-17-13, 12:57 PM
call me crazy but i have 3 farms, 1 @ lvl 74, 1 @ lvl 62 & 1 @ lvl 33 ... i want to know why you don't get weekly up-dates/goodies until u reach lvl 45 or better .. why ???

Walterine1
05-19-13, 04:55 PM
Hello:

I am playing Farm Story2 and I am on Level 7 with a full silo and barn. I am unable to make deliveries due to this. Help please

kooky panda
05-19-13, 07:26 PM
Hello:

I am playing Farm Story2 and I am on Level 7 with a full silo and barn. I am unable to make deliveries due to this. Help please
This game has not been fully released. For issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

crystalrayn3
05-21-13, 11:44 AM
With the release of Farm Story 2 does this mean that the original FS will become obsolete? I'd hate to see this happen. The original offers a great amount of indiviual creativity not offered in other TL games. Please tell me that this is not the end to a wonderful game I've been enjoying for almost 2 years.

windamire
05-21-13, 09:18 PM
I am playing dragon story and yesterday I had finally worked up to getting a free dragon from collecting new dragons I didn't have. It told me to collect my dragon which was a lighting dragon but my nest was occupied. I went back to get it today a d now the album tells me i have collected all l the exsiting album dragons and my lightning dragon is no where to be found. I worked really long to receive my reward and am really frustrated its gone. Please help!!!!!!!

windamire
05-21-13, 09:28 PM
I am playing dragon story and yesterday I had finally worked up to getting a free dragon from collecting new dragons I didn't have. It told me to collect my dragon which was a lighting dragon but my nest was occupied. I went back to get it today a d now the album tells me i have collected all l the exsiting album dragons and my lightning dragon is no where to be found. I worked really long to receive my reward and am really frustrated its gone. Please help!!!!!!!

I am playing on an iphone 3gs. Game version is 1.4

maguar
05-22-13, 02:58 AM

Go to your menu, click on storage, scroll through till you find your dragon.

sanymano
05-23-13, 05:53 AM
I would like to thank team lava for their quick action in retrieving my unstable stable!now i have my stable and my habitat back!love playing all the games on team lava

I was very happy everything was in place! That i got my stable and my habitat back but Now all the games have suddenly vanished from my phone!i have written mails but no action!missing my games from last five days?!

kooky panda
05-23-13, 07:20 AM
I was very happy everything was in place! That i got my stable and my habitat back but Now all the games have suddenly vanished from my phone!i have written mails but no action!missing my games from last five days?!
If you are playing on the same device, go back and reinstall the games .

sanymano
05-23-13, 10:25 AM
If you are playing on the same device, go back and reinstall the games .

Yes im playing on the same device! I tried reinsatalling but all im getting is level one of all the games!what happened to my previous games, the ones i played with my storm ID

windamire
05-23-13, 10:28 AM
Thank you so much I thought it was gone

Azriemw3
05-26-13, 04:16 PM
Where you get farm story 2

Tempete8
05-31-13, 04:36 PM
Will there be more mods added? Since There was a merge and more to handle.

Christiana12345
05-31-13, 06:10 PM
If I have a siggy on FireMocha, how come I don't have it now????

indim2
06-06-13, 08:49 AM
i had a bakery in my old phone that was already in level 99. i switched phones so now i have to start over!! is there anyway to get my old bakery back??

clicky89
06-08-13, 01:06 PM
Hi, I'm fairly new to restaurant story and up until now I've been able to write my ID on people's walls, but now it won't let me and says inappropriate words???

Christiana12345
06-09-13, 09:33 AM
What's the difference of permission group and regular groups?

Tempete8
06-11-13, 04:54 PM
So will my question be answered? To Admin only. Since the forums have been merged will you guys be hiring more mods?

bakbrakr1
06-11-13, 05:52 PM
Where are the specific rules for Dragon story. I may be having a blonde moment, but I havent been able to find info on how often you are allowed to send gifts, how many you can send, etc.
Thanks

Christiana12345
06-15-13, 09:25 AM
I heard that updating to iOS 7 won't work for games. So can I delete them(the games), update the iOS, and download them (tHe GAMES) when the games are supported again? I need new features but don't want to lose my progress. Sorry for confusing question.

If I have a siggy in fire mocha how come I I don't have it now?

What's the different between permission groups and regular groups?

kooky panda
06-15-13, 01:20 PM
Where you get farm story 2

Farm story 2 has not been fully released yet. It has only been released in a few countries. Not in US yet.

Will there be more mods added? Since There was a merge and more to handle.

The community managers are not currently accepting moderator applications at this time.

If I have a siggy on FireMocha, how come I don't have it now????

The Team Lava forum is the main forum now, and currently signatures are not available to members that registered for this forum after 4-12-10.

i had a bakery in my old phone that was already in level 99. i switched phones so now i have to start over!! is there anyway to get my old bakery back??

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

Transfer Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454637&viewfull=1#post454637)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

Hi, I'm fairly new to restaurant story and up until now I've been able to write my ID on people's walls, but now it won't let me and says inappropriate words???

For questions and issues with the game filter , please send an email to support@teamlava.com

What's the difference of permission group and regular groups?

I believe permission you need to be accepted by the administrator of the group to be able to join

Groups (http://forums.storm8.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_social_groups )

Where are the specific rules for Dragon story. I may be having a blonde moment, but I havent been able to find info on how often you are allowed to send gifts, how many you can send, etc.
Thanks
This thread is for forum questions. For game questions, please see the Dragon forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?91-Dragon-Story-Discussion

I heard that updating to iOS 7 won't work for games. So can I delete them(the games), update the iOS, and download them (tHe GAMES) when the games are supported again? I need new features but don't want to lose my progress. Sorry for confusing question.

There is no set time frame when IOS 7 will be supported. If you want to continue playing the games now or in the future, I will advise that you do NOT update to IOS 7.

mattyboo1
06-20-13, 05:10 PM
Does this mean that ios7 will never be supported?

bobbyrae
06-21-13, 06:17 PM
Does this mean that ios7 will never be supported?

Good question.

lizzieluvsbabyj
07-02-13, 09:24 PM
Hi I used to have a Storm8 id on my old phone and i got a new phone and i download one of the games but how do i login with my old storm8 id.

kooky panda
07-03-13, 05:19 AM
Hi I used to have a Storm8 id on my old phone and i got a new phone and i download one of the games but how do i login with my old storm8 id.

You will need to transfer your games to your new device.

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

fernbanks
07-12-13, 12:39 PM
I have read quite a few thread noticed a lot of complaints Even know this is just a game however a lot of people have put in money to continue to play it has become more than a game now at this time I think customer service needs to be prompt in answering questions prompt in fixing glitches There is a game with mysteries this is the same however the mysteries have to have some type of guidelines example your breedguild and complaints that Breeding guide information doesn't seem to be at correct. I have read and noticed a lot of gamers pay attention to the pre-code of colors and it has been noted that they are not working, suggestion immediate interaction and verification of the greeting code as well as And a direction which/where game is going would be a complement to the gamers as they play on and on keep your team Loyal and your gamers faithful don't let us be disappointed thank you storm8 ID Fernbanks stormy game name .

kooky panda
07-12-13, 01:42 PM
I have read quite a few thread noticed a lot of complaints Even know this is just a game however a lot of people have put in money to continue to play it has become more than a game now at this time I think customer service needs to be prompt in answering questions prompt in fixing glitches There is a game with mysteries this is the same however the mysteries have to have some type of guidelines example your breedguild and complaints that Breeding guide information doesn't seem to be at correct. I have read and noticed a lot of gamers pay attention to the pre-code of colors and it has been noted that they are not working, suggestion immediate interaction and verification of the greeting code as well as And a direction which/where game is going would be a complement to the gamers as they play on and on keep your team Loyal and your gamers faithful don't let us be disappointed thank you storm8 ID Fernbanks stormy game name .
You can add your feedback and get more information on the current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55525-Breeding-Changes-7-11-13

0209tart
07-28-13, 01:36 PM
I pulled the thrift to display and I think I sold it as soon as it hit the floor. Wonder why the Out of Showbiz goal did not accept that I displayed it?

kooky panda
07-28-13, 03:11 PM
I pulled the thrift to display and I think I sold it as soon as it hit the floor. Wonder why the Out of Showbiz goal did not accept that I displayed it?
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
See current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54932-Goal-glitch!-Help!&p=694659&viewfull=1#post694659)

CaptainMike
08-08-13, 02:16 AM
When is there going to be a proper update for Racing Live? We urgently need to get rid of the bots and also have an update with new hi end items in City.

zimo1234
08-11-13, 07:37 PM
You said this is a thread to ask you a specific question. If you take another look at what I had posted you'll see that I did ask you a question

i3boodi
08-17-13, 04:26 AM
Please make a login option so we can use an older account or accounts from other devices and please make the artic isles , spell shop those things for android users ;)

marse66
08-19-13, 06:03 AM
Is there another update coming soon?

marse66
08-19-13, 06:24 AM
Maybe I should add that I was referring to the Castle Story game update... Anything coming soon?..

kikiningning
09-08-13, 12:15 AM
i been lvl 30 since few moth ago yet there no lvl up on these. can you do something if not more people will leave these game since there no much quest or level up on it.

crisneil
09-18-13, 03:44 PM
why is that every time they type my id to invite me ,there is a note that says my id is invalid? please fix it because some players can't add me as their neighbor...thanks.. my id name is neilcris, sum cafe, level 17..

kooky panda
09-18-13, 06:31 PM
why is that every time they type my id to invite me ,there is a note that says my id is invalid? please fix it because some players can't add me as their neighbor...thanks.. my id name is neilcris, sum cafe, level 17..
You will need to report the issues with your storm ID to support@teamlava.com
They may need to assist you in changing your storm ID.

prplesockmonkey
10-17-13, 09:37 AM
Hey, I was just wondering, is there a way I can combine my apple storm 8 account with my android storm 8 account?
I play lots of team lava games, bakery story, restaurant story, pet story, dragon story, fashion story, candy mania, etc. And I was thinking it would be so much easier for me to have one account instead of two...so is this possible?
I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this...*shrugs* :confused:

emohipster
10-18-13, 11:58 AM
I can't get into my old account anymore and I'm stuck with this new one. I used to be : Yara or now no name, I was in level 43 and my old storm ID is hiphopgirlrules

kooky panda
10-18-13, 02:05 PM
I can't get into my old account anymore and I'm stuck with this new one. I used to be : Yara or now no name, I was in level 43 and my old storm ID is hiphopgirlrules
If you lost your games, try redownloading them from the app store.
You can also send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can help get your games back.

kooky panda
10-18-13, 02:05 PM
Hey, I was just wondering, is there a way I can combine my apple storm 8 account with my android storm 8 account?
I play lots of team lava games, bakery story, restaurant story, pet story, dragon story, fashion story, candy mania, etc. And I was thinking it would be so much easier for me to have one account instead of two...so is this possible?
I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this...*shrugs* :confused:
Not sure what your question is?

hounds66
11-18-13, 11:44 PM
Why can't registered members have the edit/delete option for their posts and threads in FireMocha Kingdom Clash forums?

kooky panda
11-19-13, 06:03 AM
Why can't registered members have the edit/delete option for their posts and threads in FireMocha Kingdom Clash forums?

More information on this thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?27231-Signatures-Clickable-Names-Editing-Posts-Avatars&p=740411&viewfull=1#post740411)

snowdrop0606
11-25-13, 08:55 AM
My Restaurant story, Dragon, pet store, baker story are all saying I have no internet connection when I tripled checked and everything is working. Plus my farm story is the only one actually working. my storm8ID is snowdrop0606. How do I fix this problem?

snowdrop0606
11-25-13, 08:59 AM
And of course after it not working for a while right after I send this is starts working for me again lol.

kooky panda
11-25-13, 10:37 AM
My Restaurant story, Dragon, pet store, baker story are all saying I have no internet connection when I tripled checked and everything is working. Plus my farm story is the only one actually working. my storm8ID is snowdrop0606. How do I fix this problem?

And of course after it not working for a while right after I send this is starts working for me again lol.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61923-TeamLava-games-are-currently-down!-11-25-13

nessa9610
11-25-13, 12:40 PM
Im having a problem with fashion story. Everytime i fill my store with clothes 5 minutes later everythings sold! Its crazy i even uninstalled an installed the game again that didnt help. Is anyone having the same problem? I tried to email team lava but my message wont send.

Laserlady
12-04-13, 09:23 PM
Who won the 1,000 gem prize in the castle story three caravans sweepstake? Last caravan just ended. How was winner chosen?

kooky panda
12-05-13, 06:00 AM
Who won the 1,000 gem prize in the castle story three caravans sweepstake? Last caravan just ended. How was winner chosen?

Post from CM

We have not picked the winners yet. Please see our official rule for more information: http://www.storm8.com/rules/castlestory

AlfaAnnie
12-06-13, 09:14 AM
I'm a bit of a novice with forums and may be in the wrong place but I have a query. Is it possible to have more than 1 evolution temple & if so, what level do you have to get to for another one?

kooky panda
12-06-13, 11:26 AM
I'm a bit of a novice with forums and may be in the wrong place but I have a query. Is it possible to have more than 1 evolution temple & if so, what level do you have to get to for another one?
No I am sorry, but you can only have one evolution temple and only one breeding den.
For Dragon story questions you can post in the Dragon Forum. :)

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?209-Dragon-Story

Welcome to the forum!

asfisha
12-07-13, 09:36 AM
Home Design Story needs Christmas items please.

lovelybones
12-16-13, 07:23 PM
It happened again and boy am I mad!!!!!! I have been saving my gems for a specific purchase and WHAM!! That GD airplane blurb about spending gems to release this delivery popped up and out of habit ( do you count on this????) I press ( or I think so) SEND ........ and there goes the gems I was saving!!!!!!!!! Why can't you put a confirmation for this such as " are you SURE you want to spend gems for this action?" Come on guys...... I love this game and I do spend money on it occasionally but don't make it so hard to get a little headway!!! Give a little get a little!!!! Loyalty to this game!!!! Anyone else out there ready to give up because of this??? Just a little thing they could change and let us know they HEAR us!!

DragonMaster128z
12-16-13, 07:30 PM
It happened again and boy am I mad!!!!!! I have been saving my gems for a specific purchase and WHAM!! That GD airplane blurb about spending gems to release this delivery popped up and out of habit ( do you count on this????) I press ( or I think so) SEND ........ and there goes the gems I was saving!!!!!!!!! Why can't you put a confirmation for this such as " are you SURE you want to spend gems for this action?" Come on guys...... I love this game and I do spend money on it occasionally but don't make it so hard to get a little headway!!! Give a little get a little!!!! Loyalty to this game!!!! Anyone else out there ready to give up because of this??? Just a little thing they could change and let us know they HEAR us!!

Sorry about your loss of gems :( I would suggest emailing Support (support@teamlava.com) and telling them what happened. Include your Storm8 ID and the game

ferylit
01-28-14, 12:28 PM
As I'm sure Teamlava plans ahead, I'd love to see a schedule of upcoming updates. This would help me plan my restaurant, bakery, and fashion boutique accordingly.

Thank you.

kayak68
01-30-14, 07:41 AM
I have a question. Can I delete the Christmas version when I download the Valentine version?

kooky panda
01-30-14, 11:21 AM
I have a question. Can I delete the Christmas version when I download the Valentine version?
Yes...You will not lose any of your game progress.

sml1208
01-30-14, 12:36 PM
In restaurant story it is telling me to cook chicken and dumplings in the oven but I have no option for that. I have had this problem for 2 days. Help Please!!!!!

bobbyrae
01-30-14, 12:47 PM
Make sure you are looking in the OVEN and not the stove.

LadyLolepere
03-05-14, 12:17 PM
I can't seem to post in the bugs and fixes...help, what authority do I need?

kooky panda
03-05-14, 12:32 PM
Which game ? There may be a couple of bugs threads that are closed. Look Further down in that forum and see if there is another bugs thread.

LadyLolepere
03-06-14, 10:00 AM
Castle Story...thanks for responding

kooky panda
03-06-14, 10:31 AM

Castle Story...thanks for responding
Hit New post on this forum to see if you can start a new thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?109-Castle-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

dragondbyjs
03-25-14, 11:22 AM
I love playing Dragon Story, but am very frustrated by the time limits on challenges. I need smaller tournaments, I never meet the goals because I'm not good at it and I can't play all day. It just makes the game not fun.

I was playing the Egyptian challenge but lost many coins due to forgetting to slow down when collecting from my farms. I lost out on the platinum dragon due to not realizing that there was a 25 bomb limit - I lost bombs so now can't finish.

ciarjen
03-25-14, 01:34 PM
I love playing Dragon Story, but am very frustrated by the time limits on challenges. I need smaller tournaments, I never meet the goals because I'm not good at it and I can't play all day. It just makes the game not fun.

I was playing the Egyptian challenge but lost many coins due to forgetting to slow down when collecting from my farms. I lost out on the platinum dragon due to not realizing that there was a 25 bomb limit - I lost bombs so now can't finish.

You didn't lose coins on the Egyptian event. Even if you collect from the farms quickly and don't see the pop up at the bottom of the screen, the coins are added into your total.

LadyLolepere
04-25-14, 07:28 AM
I have taken advantage of the "sales" offered when I play Castle Story. I wished we could have a selection to pick from. For example the sale today is 150 energy, some bushes (that offer materials needed for crafting) and two trees that drop sap. Well, I'd jump on the sap trees-especially if they could be harvested more often, but I've already purchased the bushes and there is always a need for more energy. I sure would love sap trees and wisps/lanterns and energy.

boon1577
04-30-14, 11:47 PM
Hi, I will like Chk why is my razorback dragon not in my storage
Even after i won the battle. Using iOS
This is not the first time. Do encounter on ninja dragon.
Pls return me.

kooky panda
05-01-14, 04:28 AM
Hi, I will like Chk why is my razorback dragon not in my storage
Even after i won the battle. Using iOS
This is not the first time. Do encounter on ninja dragon.
Pls return me.

Try restarting your device, then check your inventory again. If your dragon is still missing, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

fish63
05-01-14, 09:15 AM
Am seeing people talk about gems from Troll vault, I've had it for a week and never got anything but coins, which I have no need for! Will we need the gems for new update? What should I do?

maguar
05-01-14, 01:43 PM
Am seeing people talk about gems from Troll vault, I've had it for a week and never got anything but coins, which I have no need for! Will we need the gems for new update? What should I do?

The vault can drop random things which each have different rarity levels. I've only had silver and jewels, no special gems. Most of the gems have a max of 1 so people aren't getting them. Give it and you'll eventually get them (or the notification you're maxed on the).

fairyoflife
05-01-14, 02:51 PM
In dragon story I downloaded three apps that you were giving 9 free gold to download but I never got 27 gold!! I didn't even get any gold. Ive deleted them by now and I can only remember the name of one it was ****. Please give me the gold I was supposed to earn in dragon story.
Thanks!!!

fairyoflife
05-01-14, 03:12 PM
Oh It looks like its 8 gold now I thought it was 9 gold before.
Oops:)

kooky panda
05-01-14, 05:17 PM
Just a reminder that this thread is for forum specific questions and information.
Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content.

For game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.

Thanks

mitzi2100
05-03-14, 10:22 PM
I posted a thread about not receiving earned stars and this being locked out of the next level. This is Jewel Mania. There have been several posts back and forth, and my thread has been marked "Answered". I have not yet had an answer that explains what is going on and helps me figure this out. How do I get the "Answered" off my thread?

Mitzi2100

maguar
05-04-14, 02:29 PM
I posted a thread about not receiving earned stars and this being locked out of the next level. This is Jewel Mania. There have been several posts back and forth, and my thread has been marked "Answered". I have not yet had an answer that explains what is going on and helps me figure this out. How do I get the "Answered" off my thread?

Mitzi2100

Hi Mitzi,

To unlock the next level you need to increase your total number of stars. This is done by completing new levels or getting a higher star level than you previously had on a level. In the examples you provided you showed the same level having been finished a couple of times with 1 and 2 stars. This won't increase your total star count as you already had 2 stars. The only way you would increase the count for that level would be to finish it with 3 stars.

The way you can confirm what I am saying is to count the stars you currently have against each level you have completed. Then replay a level getting the same or lower stars that you had for it. You'll see that your total stars don't increase. Then go back to another level and beat the stars that you had (eg you had 1 star and you now got 2). You will see that this increases your total star count.

So basically to unlock the level you need to go back to levels where you got one star and now get 2 or 3 or go to levels where you got 2 stars and now get 3.

mariposafria
05-28-14, 03:25 PM
How do you change the name that appears when you post a comment so that it is not your user ID (to avoid getting bombarded with a million neighbor requests)?

bmw1963
07-01-14, 02:49 PM
Hi new here to as question about bingo. Why doesn't the top winners win anything? All you get is your tickets back

LadyLolepere
07-06-14, 05:21 AM
Now that I've read these new rules at least three times...how can I get to the old list with discussions, complaints etc WITHOUT having to see this everytime I sign in?

NeithIsland
07-07-14, 07:32 AM
Hi,
I am trying to put in a bug issue about not being able to transfer myDS game from android to mini iPad, as recommended in a support gmail.
I was hoping to get input as to why the request form won't accept the very last field about gems, gold, Xp.
The forum will not allow me to post and I was wondering why.

Thank you,
CyiansSanctuary

Safeece
07-09-14, 12:35 AM
I tried to report a bug regarding Bingo in the bugs forum but received a message stating that I didn't have permission to access that forum. Why don't I have permission to report bugs?

CyiansSanctuary
07-15-14, 09:40 AM
Hi. Would like to know where I can go in forum to find out tournament dates. I am new to iOS.
Thank you.

kooky panda
07-15-14, 10:12 AM
Hi,
I am trying to put in a bug issue about not being able to transfer myDS game from android to mini iPad, as recommended in a support gmail.
I was hoping to get input as to why the request form won't accept the very last field about gems, gold, Xp.
The forum will not allow me to post and I was wondering why.

Thank you,
CyiansSanctuary

Where are you trying to input info about gold/gems?

You should be able to start a thread here.
http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?92-Dragon-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

I tried to report a bug regarding Bingo in the bugs forum but received a message stating that I didn't have permission to access that forum. Why don't I have permission to report bugs?

Try starting a thread in this forum.

http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?150-Bingo-Bugs-amp-Issues

Hi. Would like to know where I can go in forum to find out tournament dates. I am new to iOS.
Thank you.

Which game?

Sylvaniaskingdom
07-15-14, 11:41 AM
Hi, I'm on level 33 and am currently on Battle with Yamike, I can't strike him for some reason, I have so far defeated 1 troll king with 99 lives from the arena and one from the troll pit but I can't do anything with this one.

Please help
Thanks

Sylvaniaskingdom
07-15-14, 11:43 AM
Sorry level 33 of Castle story

maguar
07-15-14, 02:52 PM
Hi, I'm on level 33 and am currently on Battle with Yamike, I can't strike him for some reason, I have so far defeated 1 troll king with 99 lives from the arena and one from the troll pit but I can't do anything with this one.

Please help
Thanks
Has Yamike spawned outside of your kingdom bounds? If so try restarting and he'll disappear (you can trigger him again). If this doesn't work zoom in and keep tapping till you get the fight options.

aiyoosha
07-21-14, 09:41 PM
I made this thread for fashion story suggestions but it got moved to restaurant story section for some odd reason. can someone please move it back to fashion story section? thank you! http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71072-mermaid-display

maguar
07-22-14, 03:43 AM
I made this thread for fashion story suggestions but it got moved to restaurant story section for some odd reason. can someone please move it back to fashion story section? thank you! http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71072-mermaid-display

Sorry I meant to move it to the fashion suggestion section but missed. I've fixed it now

Serendipidie
07-22-14, 05:50 PM
I have an issue ALL my games started over to lvl one, id Serendipidie, games, candy blast restaurant story, dragon story, fashion story, bingo,bakery story jewel mania, and more grrr this needs to get fix and im hoping I can get my accou ts back and not start all over why is this happening why did all my accounts start over pisses me off, I need to know how to get my accounts back pls

maguar
07-23-14, 03:16 AM
I have an issue ALL my games started over to lvl one, id Serendipidie, games, candy blast restaurant story, dragon story, fashion story, bingo,bakery story jewel mania, and more grrr this needs to get fix and im hoping I can get my accou ts back and not start all over why is this happening why did all my accounts start over pisses me off, I need to know how to get my accounts back pls

Have you logged a job with support? If so when they're investigating your account it'll go to level 1. When they've finished you'll be back to normal

passinthru8
07-24-14, 02:29 AM
I play Dragon Story and for several months I have a Goal which requires me to Install and play RS2. I can't find it! I have RS but not RS2 Where do I find it??

maguar
07-24-14, 02:38 AM
I play Dragon Story and for several months I have a Goal which requires me to Install and play RS2. I can't find it! I have RS but not RS2 Where do I find it??

RS2 is in limited release. If you're seeing the goal but can't get the game it's likely that your iTunes and device regions could be different. Try putting them to the same country to see if it either gives you access to the game or removes the goal.

passinthru8
07-24-14, 02:53 PM
Thx. I have no idea how to do that, but I will look into it.

tinkercupcakeeatery
07-27-14, 04:50 AM
Hello I am new to this forum website but I was told by teamlava email to come here to see if I cam find the answer to my question, so here goes. I play bakery story and I am trying to finish one of the goals. There were three parts to the goal, I completed two of them but the third one ask to buy 2 of the Sweet co. Cupcake trees and it won't allow me too. What is the problem and why can't I buy those trees.

Thank you!!!

maguar
07-27-14, 03:33 PM
Hello I am new to this forum website but I was told by teamlava email to come here to see if I cam find the answer to my question, so here goes. I play bakery story and I am trying to finish one of the goals. There were three parts to the goal, I completed two of them but the third one ask to buy 2 of the Sweet co. Cupcake trees and it won't allow me too. What is the problem and why can't I buy those trees.

Thank you!!!
You need to do the proof is in the frosting goal to unlock those items. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49249-SweetCo-Bakery-goals-4-3-13&highlight=Sweet) shows the different steps and what unlocks what.

soccerismylife10112
08-03-14, 11:35 AM
hey i sent out an email and got a reply right away, but then they asked for stuff about my bakery story so they could recover it. i sent in all the information and havent gotten a reply. the support number is #1433532

kooky panda
08-04-14, 08:36 AM
hey i sent out an email and got a reply right away, but then they asked for stuff about my bakery story so they could recover it. i sent in all the information and havent gotten a reply. the support number is #1433532
It can take 3-5 business days before an support agent can respond to your email. If it has been over 5 business days, please respond back to your support ticket to check on the status of your request.

poke87
08-28-14, 02:08 AM
Im a new member to the forum, actually the first time using kind of forum. Anyway may i ask how i can contact directly to game manager, supervisor or dean (not team lava) please?! Its serious and emergency. Im appreciated it