PDA

View Full Version : Community Manager Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 04:12 PM
Mr.G
Is the Company looking into creating a friendly international area for others with limited English

malachi05
08-28-11, 04:18 PM
Not sure I am in right place, but could some one explain the construction items on the gigt list and what to do with them.

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 04:19 PM
Not sure I am in right place, but could some one explain the construction items on the gigt list and what to do with them.

What story game you playing Hon?

Rachael98
08-28-11, 04:20 PM

No, but we'll try to help (or at least get a thread set up). What do you mean by "gigt list"?

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 04:25 PM
Go to bug and feedback Racheal, he's over there

Rachael98
08-28-11, 04:53 PM
Go to bug and feedback Racheal, he's over there

My speciality. Thanks:).

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 04:57 PM
Lol niele 

jackroc
08-28-11, 07:22 PM
I asked on another forum why i couldn't erase/edit threads. I was informed by Rachael98 it had something to do with a "V" bug or something. What exaxtly does that mean?

greygull
08-28-11, 07:24 PM
vBulletin is the layout of this site. There is an issue that people who signed up after a certain time are unable to do things (edit, have signatures, etc). TL has been working on the problem.

mattdiner
08-28-11, 07:25 PM
I asked on another forum why i couldn't erase/edit threads. I was informed by Rachael98 it had something to do with a "V" bug or something. What exaxtly does that mean?

It's a bug regarding vbulletin. TeamLava has supposedly reported it to vbulletin and is waiting for a response.

Rachael98
08-28-11, 07:32 PM

Were you? I don't remember telling you that...oh well...obviously I did. It was just before I joined that the cut-off date for full features was. Pretty annoying.

Rachael98
08-29-11, 12:41 PM
I know that at least one other member shares this concern with me:
Whilst forum games are really fun, and interact with the community, I feel there are far too many. When surfing "What's New?", most of the page is taken up by games. I'm actually finding it pretty hard to find threads where I can try to help someone with an issue, which is what I'd like to do, as well as playing the occasional game.
Anyone else feel this is the case?

badger8
08-29-11, 12:45 PM
yes, I think a "forum game" section would be a great idea. Don't get me wrong- I play the games too, but I agree they're taking up too much room.

Rachael98
08-29-11, 12:47 PM
yes, I think a "forum game" section would be a great idea. Don't get me wrong- I play the games too, but I agree they're taking up too much room.

Good, I'm not alone. I was thinking of suggesting an off-topic sub-forum for them. But there's still the fact that it takes up What's New? space.

Hawaiianmomma
08-29-11, 01:11 PM
Good maybe then TL will make room for a INTERNATIONAL HELP Section on the Front Page

GroupMagma
08-29-11, 01:18 PM
Hmm, having two forums be for "off-topic" type things seems excessive, but I'll think it over.

As for international help, I don't think that'd be necessary or feasible. Besides, that's why translate.google.com exists.

Hawaiianmomma
08-29-11, 01:24 PM
He Hana Kamalii No Ia.

Hawaiianmomma
08-29-11, 01:26 PM
Aole Au E Hana Hou I Kau Hana.

munchiez11
08-29-11, 01:28 PM
Hehehe hawaiianmomma. good point.

GroupMagma
08-29-11, 01:46 PM
Aole Au E Hana Hou I Kau Hana.

Again, that's what we have Google for (which can even translate Hawaiian). Your translation services, while helpful, are not necessary.

Hawaiianmomma
08-29-11, 01:50 PM
O Ke Akua Nana E Ike I Na Mea A Pau

Hawaiianmomma
08-29-11, 01:52 PM
O Ke Akua Nana Makou E Kiai Nei

Rachael98
08-29-11, 02:16 PM
Hmm, having two forums be for "off-topic" type things seems excessive, but I'll think it over.

You possibly misunderstand me. I mean a subforum in "Off-topic" for the games. Like we uses to have E&C as a subforum of Updates and Announcements. Also, I think you need to work out a way for all things in that subforum not to show on "What's New?". I'm afraid I find they get in the way; again, I know I'm not alone in being concerned that it's becoming extremely difficult to help anybody.
I'm concerned about it. Very.

lgibson272
08-31-11, 06:10 AM
I need information on how to play the game fashion story

lgibson272
08-31-11, 06:18 AM
I need information on now to play fashion story may storm ID is lgibson272 story name is DIVA please help

trenae
08-31-11, 10:12 AM
I need information on how to play the game fashion story

I need information on now to play fashion story may storm ID is lgibson272 story name is DIVA please help

Hi there -

Please head on over to the Fashion Story discussion area linked below. If you do not find a thread that answers your Fashion Story questions, please feel free to create a new thread in the Fashion Story Discussion area, and posters/players will assist you.

Fashion Story Discussion Forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?54-Fashion-Story-Discussion)

Rachael98
09-01-11, 05:24 PM
Out of interest, if the Forum Disputes Forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) is visible to only TL staff according to the description, why is it supposedly Moderated by player mods? It doesn't make sense to me:confused:...

greygull
09-01-11, 05:33 PM
Out of interest, if the Forum Disputes Forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) is visible to only TL staff according to the description, why is it supposedly Moderated by player mods? It doesn't make sense to me:confused:...

I just went and looked - mod names are listed on the bottom, but there's no threads to open. So it is private, and only accessible by TL.

trenae
09-01-11, 05:51 PM
I just went and looked - mod names are listed on the bottom, but there's no threads to open. So it is private, and only accessible by TL.

This is correct, some of the player moderator names are on there because of the forum the sub forum happens to be in, but the sub forum for Forum Disputes are only visible to Admins/CMs - not visible or editable by anyone else.

GroupMagma
09-01-11, 06:31 PM
Correct; it's custom-set in the CP to only allow TL Employees access.

Rachael98
09-02-11, 09:33 AM
Thanks guys:).

annmarie09
09-05-11, 03:29 PM
The gifts in fashion story boring!!! Are we getting anymore like you do in farm and restaurant??

Rachael98
09-05-11, 03:38 PM
The gifts in fashion story boring!!! Are we getting anymore like you do in farm and restaurant??

For this, you should probably Start a New Thread in the FashionStory Discussion subforum (http://forums.teamlava.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=54).

3squares
09-06-11, 11:22 PM
It would be helpful if one is automatically subscribed to threads in which one has posted. Is there another way to find your posts?

trenae
09-07-11, 12:17 AM
It would be helpful if one is automatically subscribed to threads in which one has posted. Is there another way to find your posts?

You can find posts you've posted by clicking My profile (upper right of screen), then find all posts.

XOcafeshop
09-07-11, 05:47 AM
http://www.769car.com/attachments/month_1109/11090720467447d1da74150cd8.jpg

Rachael98
09-07-11, 07:42 AM
http://www.769car.com/attachments/month_1109/11090720467447d1da74150cd8.jpg

Sorry to see that; it's a glitch that is happily fairly rare. You'll need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Provide your ID (XOcafeshop), the game (BakeryStory) and details of what happened (negative coins). As you have the screenshot, put that on it too.

3squares
09-07-11, 09:56 AM
You can find posts you've posted by clicking My profile (upper right of screen), then find all posts.

Thank you!

caljean
09-15-11, 03:47 AM
Of all the games. The worst as far as updates and new task/ contracts is EMPIRE STORY. No new updates for a year. Followed by Zoo story. I wish TL would also pay attention to these games. Players used to really love these games and most my neighbors quit from boredom. Please reply.

GroupMagma
09-15-11, 10:20 AM
Of all the games. The worst as far as updates and new task/ contracts is EMPIRE STORY. No new updates for a year. Followed by Zoo story. I wish TL would also pay attention to these games. Players used to really love these games and most my neighbors quit from boredom. Please reply.

Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when more content will be added to these games, but if/when content is announced, I'll be sure to do so here.

Plumacreas
09-17-11, 09:34 PM
What can I do if game took gems instead of coins for expansion

hectorloch
09-17-11, 11:52 PM

It must be all the more annoying when, with Zoo, you see tigers on Farm Story - or with Treasure Story when you see a whole Pirate, Pirate Island suite on Farm Story !

Rachael98
09-18-11, 01:24 AM
What can I do if game took gems instead of coins for expansion

I'm afraid it didn't, so nothing:(...

Joypickles
09-18-11, 02:42 AM
Just a small idea, this has happen to me a few times. Usually in RS or FS. If I hit the design etc button a couple of times by accident, when I am renovating etc, I find myself buying something odd out of one of the boxes and 24 gems go just like that. Can a confirm button be added to confirm you want to spend 24 gems on a box before it goes through pls.

hectorloch
09-18-11, 02:56 AM
Just a small idea, this has happen to me a few times. Usually in RS or FS. If I hit the design etc button a couple of times by accident, when I am renovating etc, I find myself buying something odd out of one of the boxes and 24 gems go just like that. Can a confirm button be added to confirm you want to spend 24 gems on a box before it goes through pls.

This isn't a small idea, Joypickles - this is a big idea and one long overdue. Yes, an "Are You Sure ?" pop up.

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
09-18-11, 07:43 PM
Will zoo story be updated soon? Been lagging like mad

pinkster73
09-18-11, 07:45 PM
I'm afraid it didn't, so nothing:(...

How can you possibly know it didn't? I'm sure it was an accidental gem expansion.

Rachael98
09-18-11, 11:18 PM
How can you possibly know it didn't? I'm sure it was an accidental gem expansion.

I'm pretty sure it took the gems and gave the expansion, because the gem box was hit:(.

lgibson272
09-19-11, 03:50 PM
my story name fashion story my I'd is lgibson272 I am at level 22 I have 1 gem my cash is at 279,804---------------how can I get more gems without buying them?????????? how can I buy more items from the catlog with cash because to buy the items in the catalog you have to have gems

3squares
09-19-11, 05:59 PM
I deleted an old message on my profile, but it's still there! How do I get rid of it? Thank you.

greygull
09-19-11, 06:04 PM
my story name fashion story my I'd is lgibson272 I am at level 22 I have 1 gem my cash is at 279,804---------------how can I get more gems without buying them?????????? how can I buy more items from the catlog with cash because to buy the items in the catalog you have to have gems

Mastering gives gems at level 2 and 4 (one gem each time). Also, completely the badges/medals to gold give one gem. This does not occur with the tasks/quests on the side, if you have them.

greygull
09-19-11, 06:09 PM
I deleted an old message on my profile, but it's still there! How do I get rid of it? Thank you.

I just took a look, it is deleted. When you delete a visitors message, it still shows that you had a post, like a temporary delete. You can ask a Super Mod (either here or by PM) if it can be permanently deleted. I haven't heard before for this, so I'm not sure what procedure would be for it.

3squares
09-21-11, 04:40 PM
Messages on this forum are time stamped. What time zone are you using? I thought your company was in California. And doesnt a "day" in the game commence at 00:00:01 Hours PT?

Thank you.

GroupMagma
09-21-11, 04:52 PM
Messages on this forum are time stamped. What time zone are you using? I thought your company was in California. And doesnt a "day" in the game commence at 00:00:01 Hours PT?

Thank you.

Forum default is GMT, I believe. And yes, we are in beautiful California. :)

3squares
09-21-11, 06:04 PM
Forum default is GMT, I believe. And yes, we are in beautiful California. :)

So...at what time does a new "day" begin for purposes of gifting, receiving coins on start up, etc.? 00:00:01 GMT?

nmishii
09-21-11, 06:29 PM
You can change your time zone by going into Settings => My Settings => General Settings => Date & Time Options => Time Zone.

A new day starts at midnight, Pacific time, GMT-8:00. Its daylight savings time now so you should consider that if you aren't. Its about 6:30 pm PDT, and about 2:30 am in London (GMT) right now.

Rachael98
09-21-11, 11:11 PM
You can change your time zone by going into Settings => My Settings => General Settings => Date & Time Options => Time Zone.

A new day starts at midnight, Pacific time, GMT-8:00. Its daylight savings time now so you should consider that if you aren't. Its about 6:30 pm PDT, and about 2:30 am in London (GMT) right now.

Actually, London's in BST (although summer is a stretch) right now: GMT+1.00:D.

Rachael98
09-22-11, 08:33 AM
There's some spam in this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17899-Superstar-Giveaway&p=139254) contest thread...then a player telling the spammer off. Which is against the new rules, as I understand.

Eldin
09-22-11, 09:54 AM
My first simple question would be:

Why are we getting more info here then on the blogg? Wasen't that the entire point?
Purchase Items aswell as Items you might not see here must always be 100% Updated there aswell as before or at the same time as they are showing here.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

nmishii
09-22-11, 10:03 AM
Actually, London's in BST (although summer is a stretch) right now: GMT+1.00:D.

Oh, sorry. I always thought London was GMT. I guess I should have said Greenwich instead of London. But I usually only need to know the US time zones. Learn something new every day.

Anyway, when I said the TL day starts at midnight, there is an exception for today. I don't think it did, since at 12:01 I had neighbors maxed out, or there is a bug somewhere.

GroupMagma
09-22-11, 10:10 AM
My first simple question would be:

Why are we getting more info here then on the blogg? Wasen't that the entire point?

Because people like to get information in different ways. Not everyone is a "forum person", just like not all of you have Facebook accounts. We try to give our players as much information as possible in whatever way they'd like to get the info. :)

fudge123442
09-28-11, 06:26 AM
How often are contests?

trenae
09-28-11, 10:44 AM
How often are contests?

Contests are typically held often. Make sure to check out the Events and Contests forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!) for more information on contests.

GroupMagma
09-28-11, 10:45 AM
We should have one starting later today, in fact. :)

Rachael98
09-28-11, 11:07 AM
We should have one starting later today, in fact. :)

Oh, goody:D!

deer717
10-02-11, 08:01 AM
Maybe I'm just dumb and can't find it, but what happened to the "___ of the Week" contests? I searched for the bakery one and it said the most recent one was the last week of June. Are you not doing those anymore? I really liked those. :(

kooky panda
10-02-11, 08:24 AM
Maybe I'm just dumb and can't find it, but what happened to the "___ of the Week" contests? I searched for the bakery one and it said the most recent one was the last week of June. Are you not doing those anymore? I really liked those. :(
here is the current contest http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18181-Create-your-own-fashion-collection!

The _____ of the week contests for stopped a while back.

lgibson272
10-03-11, 02:33 PM
I need information on how to play the fashion story?????????can you send me the answer to my email address (lgibson2727@gmail.com) because every time i ask a question in team lava i do not know i do not know where to get the answer my id is lgibson272 store name is diva thank you

kooky panda
10-03-11, 02:34 PM
I need information on how to play the fashion story?????????can you send me the answer to my email address (lgibson2727@gmail.com) because every time i ask a question in team lava i do not know i do not know where to get the answer my id is lgibson272 store name is diva thank you
Here is a guide for fashion http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17677-Fashion-Story-Gamer-Guide that may help.

Rachael98
10-03-11, 02:36 PM
I need information on how to play the fashion story?????????can you send me the answer to my email address ([EDIT R98]) because every time i ask a question in team lava i do not know i do not know where to get the answer my id is lgibson272 store name is diva thank you

[*Edit: personal info*]

Try creating a new thread in FashionStory discussion by clicking here (http://forums.teamlava.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=54):).

Hawaiianmomma
10-03-11, 02:47 PM
Awww.....how cute Rachael.....Hugs Hugs
And The Is Wonderful........
Hi Hi Mr.G...lol

Rachael98
10-03-11, 04:07 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18400-Anyone-play-the-quot-Tiny-quot-series-games

Is that appropriate? TL's are far, far better anyway...but all the same.

diholak
10-04-11, 04:31 PM
I had enough collectibles to get 30000 coins and 75 stars x4. I hit redeem 3x but didn't receive anything yet bakery story deducted the collectibles. What can I do?

Rachael98
10-04-11, 11:35 PM
I had enough collectibles to get 30000 coins and 75 stars x4. I hit redeem 3x but didn't receive anything yet bakery story deducted the collectibles. What can I do?

E-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).

diavolul
10-05-11, 08:36 AM
Every body add diavolul on empire story

Rachael98
10-05-11, 08:38 AM
Every body add diavolul on empire story

Try creating a new thread in EmpireStory Add Me (http://forums.teamlava.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=74):)

diavolul
10-05-11, 08:38 AM
:confused:

barleycoon
10-05-11, 10:12 AM
I'm sorry if I discussed something,I should not have. I am new to the forum and I made sure the player involved was not named, and I used my other device, so no one could find out the person involved was, I really did not know it was something I could not discuss, I was upset and needed some advice. I have since had other players adding me to find out who it is, I have made no comment and not replied back and deleted pending invite. I have emailed again, but I'm not holding out much hope. Sorry again

pinkster73
10-05-11, 12:08 PM
I'm sorry if I discussed something,I should not have. I am new to the forum and I made sure the player involved was not named, and I used my other device, so no one could find out the person involved was, I really did not know it was something I could not discuss, I was upset and needed some advice. I have since had other players adding me to find out who it is, I have made no comment and not replied back and deleted pending invite. I have emailed again, but I'm not holding out much hope. Sorry again

You were just looking for a resolution. You did what anyone would have done.

Rachael98
10-05-11, 12:17 PM

I'm sure no one minds-you didn't mean to do anything wrong, I'm sure:).

Hawaiianmomma
10-05-11, 12:30 PM
Yes...Barley....you were only reaching for Safety and Security....Something I myself let go of in the Past...but it seems times have changed and a possible renewed hope has appeared....I really hope the advice I gave was not wrong and that you will find the resolution you are seeking...

barleycoon
10-05-11, 01:43 PM
Thank you to everyone, at least I still have the other story games, which I love.
I really wish their were in game moderators, as people would behave and that would benefit all.
I really am grateful for everyone's comments.

CafeMuneca
10-05-11, 04:15 PM
Ok. Im confused. Does each game havea facebook? Im trying to find tge RS page

trenae
10-05-11, 04:18 PM

Yep, sure does.

Check this thread for the links. :)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10288-Facebook-and-Twitter

GroupMagma
10-05-11, 04:18 PM

http://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory

drydens
10-07-11, 04:31 PM
What is the difference between accepting and using a gift? Why do you get one option instead of the other? What would be a reason to decline a gift?

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 04:41 PM
Accepting a gift means it is one that you desire to own. It gets stored within a gift basket waiting upon use.
Using a gift means that you now are ready to open it and put it for your own beneficial use.
Sometimes a Gamer chooses thru presents and picks according to their needs.
Some may be building appliances, buildings, outdoor features depending on what game your linked to while accepting gifts from neighbors/friends. Hope that helps Honey

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 04:45 PM
That doesn't look definitive....
When someone declines a gift its not a personal slight, they may have very valid reasons as to why they are returning them such as building something to collecting certain dishes they wish not to do themselves or because of the valuation of said gift.

Rachael98
10-09-11, 04:01 PM
The following errors occurred with your submission
GroupMagma has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Is there any way to rescript to fix this:(?

ashleeyrose
10-10-11, 02:38 AM
I couldn't find this in any of the threads:
What are the new "yummy ingredients" and "cooking tools" for?

bawpotter
10-10-11, 06:16 AM
They are the new collectibles, and when you collect 1 of each, you can redeem them for a prize! But, I would wait to redeem them, as the mastery levels are reseting, so you will be spending collectibles to not get the full prize.

kooky panda
10-10-11, 07:50 AM
I couldn't find this in any of the threads:
What are the new "yummy ingredients" and "cooking tools" for?
Here is a thread with some help with the collectibles. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

Rachael98
10-10-11, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure if this should be here, in a PM, or a discussion thread...but here goes.
In the past few days, I've seen posts from TL giving conflicting advice.
For instance, Support say to report game (not individual device, game) bugs and glitches here. But I saw a post from TL saying to e-mail Support.
Also, we've always given ideas here. I've seen a post from TL saying that we need to e-mail Support to ensure that feedback is passed onto the appropriate party.
So...where do we post what?

pinkster73
10-10-11, 01:32 PM
I'm not sure if this should be here, in a PM, or a discussion thread...but here goes.
In the past few days, I've seen posts from TL giving conflicting advice.
For instance, Support say to report game (not individual device, game) bugs and glitches here. But I saw a post from TL saying to e-mail Support.
Also, we've always given ideas here. I've seen a post from TL saying that we need to e-mail Support to ensure that feedback is passed onto the appropriate party.
So...where do we post what?

I've noticed this too.

Rachael98
10-10-11, 01:52 PM
I've noticed this too.

So I'm not mad? What's the answer?

pinkster73
10-10-11, 02:11 PM
So I'm not mad? What's the answer?

I hope you're not asking me what the answer is. I have no idea anymore.

Rachael98
10-10-11, 02:12 PM
I hope you're not asking me what the answer is. I have no idea anymore.

No, it was meant to be directed at GM:).

GroupMagma
10-10-11, 03:30 PM
By all means, you can report bugs here. This is the first place to do so. However, we aren't able to help with every issue, so we may need to direct you to our Support team if the bug is not able to be addressed by us.

When Support sends requests to the forums, this is most commonly done via auto-response, unless it is a gameplay issue (i.e. what crops should I grow, etc.). They should be able to assist with all other issues.

Rachael98
10-10-11, 03:41 PM
By all means, you can report bugs here. This is the first place to do so. However, we aren't able to help with every issue, so we may need to direct you to our Support team if the bug is not able to be addressed by us.

I know that (eg. if gems go missing); I was just wondering why we were redirected by one of the SuperMods when the answer could have quite easily been given in the forum, appropriately.

When Support sends requests to the forums, this is most commonly done via auto-response, unless it is a gameplay issue (i.e. what crops should I grow, etc.). They should be able to assist with all other issues.

I know that (obviously it sometimes leaves a few people frustrated when they get incorrectly automatically redirected here, then get sent back:/!). And with ideas and suggestions?

Also, something I forgot earlier-sometimes threads are answered, then someone (no names:o) just reports what was just said. I'm not sure if there's a reason-is there? I find it slightly pointless:confused:

Rachael98
10-11-11, 01:16 AM
Where do all the Mods disappear to at this time:confused:? What if we need them?

wardos
10-11-11, 08:01 AM
Any idea when the collectibles mastery will be fixed, and also when everyone will get all the halloween decor and recipes! :)

GroupMagma
10-11-11, 10:17 AM
Where do all the Mods disappear to at this time:confused:? What if we need them?

You posted this at 1:16 AM, Pacific Time. I believe all our mods are from North America, so you have a window from 1:16-4:16 AM. My guess: the mods are asleep.

GroupMagma
10-11-11, 10:17 AM
Any idea when the collectibles mastery will be fixed, and also when everyone will get all the halloween decor and recipes! :)

No firm timetable, though we have our engineering team working on it.

pinkster73
10-11-11, 10:42 AM
You posted this at 1:16 AM, Pacific Time. I believe all our mods are from North America, so you have a window from 1:16-4:16 AM. My guess: the mods are asleep.

What? They're allowed to sleep?!

Rachael98
10-11-11, 10:53 AM

Oh...well, you guys should work shifts:p. Obviously just what they wanted when then signed up:D!
You should think about getting some Mods in other tomezones...:)...(I really want to add this tag...) *hint hint*:p:cool:

Anyway, why do Mods get to sleep? I'm always up until the witching hour trying to stay up until the peak time;)!

GroupMagma
10-11-11, 11:08 AM
Oh...well, you guys should work shifts:p. Obviously just what they wanted when then signed up:D!
You should think about getting some Mods in other tomezones...:)...(I really want to add this tag...) *hint hint*:p:cool:

Anyway, why do Mods get to sleep? I'm always up until the witching hour trying to stay up until the peak time;)!

I think we're OK on mods for the time-being. Thankfully, our mods (when awake) do a bang-up job at answering questions and helping users.

Rachael98
10-11-11, 12:21 PM
I think we're OK on mods for the time-being. Thankfully, our mods (when awake) do a bang-up job at answering questions and helping users.

That's a nice way to put it:p; should I just shut up and wait now;)? I would keep on, but I doubt it would get me anywhere?
I certainly agree that they do...I try my best to do that too...and when they're asleep:D!
Also, does anyone actually know where Swiminn6 has gone?:/

pinkster73
10-11-11, 12:59 PM
That's a nice way to put it:p; should I just shut up and wait now;)? I would keep on, but I doubt it would get me anywhere?
I certainly agree that they do...I try my best to do that too...and when they're asleep:D!
Also, does anyone actually know where Swiminn6 has gone?:/

Yes you do. No I don't. And where's Mog too?

Rachael98
10-11-11, 02:46 PM
Actually, all the SMods keep disappearing tonight:/. Where do you keep going?

badger8
10-11-11, 04:31 PM
Maybe making dinner, taking a shower, helping with homework, working out, at the store...you know...living. Even GM takes the weekends off. Have you seen Kooky do that? I haven't. Cut them some slack, ok?

pinkster73
10-11-11, 04:36 PM
I'm the president of the Kooky is the Bestest Club

nmishii
10-11-11, 05:23 PM

Also, something I forgot earlier-sometimes threads are answered, then someone (no names:o) just reports what was just said. I'm not sure if there's a reason-is there? I find it slightly pointless:confused:

I don't think people in general post just to repeat what was just said. Sometimes a couple of different people answer the question and you'll get more than one post with an answer. Sometimes a person starts to post but may not hit the reply button for a short period and it'll look like they are repeating, but they are not. I've done that, and when I see someone answered before me with the same answer I feed stupid because it looks like I'm repeating their answer, even though I'm not.

I was waiting for something to finish baking and was on the forum at the time you posted this. The forum is typically slow during the North American "graveyard shift." There weren't that many people on the forum. Many of the questions are asked over and over, and usually can be found by searching previous threads.

It doesn't matter what time you ask a question, you don't always get an answer immediately. Sometimes you don't get an answer. I asked GM a question in the Gifting thread on Monday morning and still haven't gotten an answer.

pinkster73
10-11-11, 05:34 PM
Nmishii, maybe start a new thread with your question. Maybe it was lost in the big thread.

GroupMagma
10-11-11, 05:53 PM
Sorry about that nmishii, I updated the thread.

nmishii
10-11-11, 09:59 PM
Sorry about that nmishii, I updated the thread.

Thank you for the response. I have a few more questions in the gifting thread, hopefully my last. Can you answer those also? Thanks.

Rachael98
10-11-11, 11:23 PM
I don't think people in general post just to repeat what was just said. Sometimes a couple of different people answer the question and you'll get more than one post with an answer. Sometimes a person starts to post but may not hit the reply button for a short period and it'll look like they are repeating, but they are not. I've done that, and when I see someone answered before me with the same answer I feed stupid because it looks like I'm repeating their answer, even though I'm not.

I was waiting for something to finish baking and was on the forum at the time you posted this. The forum is typically slow during the North American "graveyard shift." There weren't that many people on the forum. Many of the questions are asked over and over, and usually can be found by searching previous threads.

It doesn't matter what time you ask a question, you don't always get an answer immediately. Sometimes you don't get an answer. I asked GM a question in the Gifting thread on Monday morning and still haven't gotten an answer.

-I am well aware of that, however, I'm talking about where it's perhaps posted quite a time after the question's answered:).

nmishii
10-12-11, 12:33 AM
-I am well aware of that, however, I'm talking about where it's perhaps posted quite a time after the question's answered:).

Oh, okay. Then ignore what I posted.

wardos
10-12-11, 01:36 AM
Hiya - not sure if this is the right thread to post on, but I was just looking through the list of outstanding bugs and had an idea I'd like to suggest. Some of those bugs have been apparent within only a few mins of using new updates on RS. I know all TL developers must be working super hard in order to bring out weekly updates, but if possible, it might be a good idea to have a small selection of 'super users' to test out updates a day or two before being released to the public - maybe you already have this? They could report back on any bugs. I'm involved in software development (no, I'm not volunteering!), but I know how difficult it is to produce bug free software and I can see how they could almost accumulate exponentially when you have a weekly update system...would be good to get users (who aren't involved in the development) involved in final tests. :)

pinkster73
10-12-11, 07:25 AM
Hiya - not sure if this is the right thread to post on, but I was just looking through the list of outstanding bugs and had an idea I'd like to suggest. Some of those bugs have been apparent within only a few mins of using new updates on RS. I know all TL developers must be working super hard in order to bring out weekly updates, but if possible, it might be a good idea to have a small selection of 'super users' to test out updates a day or two before being released to the public - maybe you already have this? They could report back on any bugs. I'm involved in software development (no, I'm not volunteering!), but I know how difficult it is to produce bug free software and I can see how they could almost accumulate exponentially when you have a weekly update system...would be good to get users (who aren't involved in the development) involved in final tests. :)

So to paraphrase you: we should get some guinea pigs. Not a bad idea hmmm

wardos
10-12-11, 07:50 AM
Yep - much more concisely put than me pinkster! :)

Rachael98
10-12-11, 07:50 AM
So to paraphrase you: we should get some guinea pigs. Not a bad idea hmmm

Not a bad idea? I think it's a fabulous idea...unless people get upset that some have it because they were specially chosen! I would say though, that having to wait until Monday for any bugs to be addressed isn't great.

Hawaiianmomma
10-13-11, 05:13 PM
That would be a good idea but to be fair TL should use employees as experimental testers for emerging content.

GroupMagma
10-13-11, 05:14 PM
That would be a good idea but to be fair TL should use employees as experimental testers for emerging content.

We already do that. :)

Hawaiianmomma
10-13-11, 05:18 PM
Oh you made my day Mr.G.

sterlingempire
10-13-11, 06:25 PM
How about a Storm8 ID Filter?

kooky panda
10-13-11, 06:26 PM
How about a Storm8 ID Filter?

goodness sterling having a little font problem are we? lol

pinkster73
10-13-11, 06:37 PM
Sterling is screaming so loud! Ahhh!!!!

sterlingempire
10-13-11, 06:48 PM
I just fell in love with BB code

pinkster73
10-13-11, 07:47 PM
i just fell in love with bb code

...stop it...

rachii0802
10-13-11, 09:27 PM
So I got a new macbook laptop and all of my pics, songs, and apps are on the main family PC. when I connect my iphone to my new mac, it says that I have to delete everything on my iphone in order to start syncing new things on my mac. It says that all apps will be deleted and the data will be lost.... and guys.. im on level 96 of restaurant story and 44 of bakery story... so this will be a tragic loss if everything is deleted..... ANY SOLUTIONS?!
I have to update my iphone soon but I don't want everything to be lost!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

AND SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO POST THIS.. I'M SO CONFUSED ON THIS SITE. =/

pinkster73
10-13-11, 09:40 PM
So I got a new macbook laptop and all of my pics, songs, and apps are on the main family PC. when I connect my iphone to my new mac, it says that I have to delete everything on my iphone in order to start syncing new things on my mac. It says that all apps will be deleted and the data will be lost.... and guys.. im on level 96 of restaurant story and 44 of bakery story... so this will be a tragic loss if everything is deleted..... ANY SOLUTIONS?!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

AND SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO POST THIS.. I'M SO CONFUSED ON THIS SITE. =/

It will not be lost. Your progress is saved on TL's servers. That's just the normal message you get.

Rachael98
10-13-11, 11:18 PM
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Pinkster is right; it's linked to your UDID.
Out of interest, what do you find confusing here? I know there are plenty of things!

nanaj0707
10-16-11, 06:46 PM
I need to know how and where to report a very inappropriate farmer on Farm Story. Thank you.

pinkster73
10-16-11, 07:25 PM
I need to know how and where to report a very inappropriate farmer on Farm Story. Thank you.

I believe you're supposed to take a screenshot of the offensive stuff then email it to TL support with their storm id if you know it and your storm is. Someone else should confirm this though. Kooky?

kooky panda
10-16-11, 07:36 PM
pinkster you are right. Also let support know the game and farm name and the farm name of the other player. Let them know the dates of when these occurred.
Also do not respond back to this person.

Rachael98
10-17-11, 02:10 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18875-The-most-unhappiest-happy-people

I agree that this thread is not brilliant...so could you lock it now please:p?
You did say you would...

GroupMagma
10-17-11, 02:20 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18875-The-most-unhappiest-happy-people

I agree that this thread is not brilliant...so could you lock it now please:p?
You did say you would...

Yeah... I do that a lot.

pinkster73
10-17-11, 02:22 PM
Yeah... I do that a lot.

I know. But remember computers aren't mind readers..... Yet :)

Rachael98
10-17-11, 02:25 PM
Yeah... I do that a lot.

Yeah, but I requested the lock on that one, so it's extra important:p.

nmishii
10-17-11, 09:05 PM
GM,

This week it will be one month since the gifting system was updated. People have asked for an explanation of how the system works from Day 1 to as recent as yesterday.

You really should provide an explanation to the forum on how gifting works.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18001-Some-updates-about-Gifting/page7

My questions from early last week have not been answered, but I gave up on getting conflicting information, ran some tests, and have a sufficient understanding of how gifting works based on my observations, which may or may not be correct.

Rachael98
10-18-11, 11:35 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18878-My-Android-O-S-feels-left-out

I personally feel that this thread has become quite unnecessarily heated, insulting and has outlived its purpose...and there is another thread on the original topic, in addition to the fact that all the questions have been answered, so far...
Could *someone* take a look:)?

pinkster73
10-18-11, 11:48 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18878-My-Android-O-S-feels-left-out

I personally feel that this thread has become quite unnecessarily heated, insulting and has outlived its purpose...and there is another thread on the original topic, in addition to the fact that all the questions have been answered, so far...
Could *someone* take a look:)?

it doesn't really have anything to do with you. I don't feel that its heated. Once people get out what they need to say then it will move onto something else. Don't read that thread if it makes you uncomfortable.

barleycoon
10-19-11, 04:19 AM
Thank you so very much, I'm really grateful for your help.

MrsShrek
10-21-11, 06:33 AM
Are all the games down right now? Getting the "On Line Game" message when trying to access Farm Halloween, Bakery, & Restaurant Halloween in my iPad. Was playing Restaurant about 10 minutes ago, but now cannot access any of them.

lolottelatur
10-21-11, 06:52 AM
Same for me with RS i was playing and now i can't anylonger "Check your internet access and try again" but i have internet i'm here!i have an ipad2

Rachael98
10-21-11, 08:58 AM
They should be back up and running? Kooky said so...:)

MrsShrek
10-21-11, 09:01 AM
Thanks! Was able to get back in, but my food was spoiled in bakery.

sammyjo2000
10-21-11, 01:53 PM
It is Friday 21 and I have gotten the pop-up on fashion about the update, I checked and it is not showing up! And I also have my own thread, the title is "Free gift issue", and I would love it if you could answer some of my questions, and maybe fix some of my problems. Thanks!

Rachael98
10-21-11, 02:11 PM
It is Friday 21 and I have gotten the pop-up on fashion about the update, I checked and it is not showing up! And I also have my own thread, the title is "Free gift issue", and I would love it if you could answer some of my questions, and maybe fix some of my problems. Thanks!

Try restarting your device:).

kooky panda
10-21-11, 02:20 PM
I am thinking that this week, if you read your pop up the update is the costume for the avatar, I do not think there is a catalog this week.
Be careful of the free gift cape, it is like the leather jacket, your bra will show. see here for pictures if you are over 18...(lol)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19127-Fashion-Weekly-Update-10-20

Rachael98
10-21-11, 02:29 PM
I am thinking that this week, if you read your pop up the update is the costume for the avatar, I do not think there is a catalog this week.
Be careful of the free gift cape, it is like the leather jacket, your bra will show. see here for pictures if you are over 18...(lol)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19127-Fashion-Weekly-Update-10-20

Are we going to need to start an "Under-18s Fashion Great Update Date 21/10":p?

GroupMagma
10-21-11, 02:35 PM

This should be fixed now. What other questions did you have?

Rachael98
10-21-11, 02:38 PM
This should be fixed now. What other questions did you have?

See this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18991-Free-gift-issue!) thread:).

Also, any idea where Swiminn is?

Rachael98
10-28-11, 02:48 PM
Woah, what the heck happened to the quotes?

I mean, look:eek:

GroupMagma
10-28-11, 03:01 PM
Not sure... we're figuring it out.

Rachael98
10-28-11, 03:07 PM

Good luck:/...

Rachael98
10-28-11, 03:14 PM

Hmm...now I'm confused...I think it just fixed...then un-fixed.

GroupMagma
10-28-11, 03:19 PM
Hmm...now I'm confused...I think it just fixed...then un-fixed.

It has something to do with the language filter. We're fiddling with knobs and switches until it looks better again.

Rachael98
10-28-11, 03:36 PM
It has something to do with the language filter. We're fiddling with knobs and switches until it looks better again.

We have one of those here?
Well, looks better now:).

GroupMagma
10-28-11, 03:39 PM
We have one of those here?
Well, looks better now:).

We do now. Thank Savoy for that.

Rachael98
10-28-11, 03:41 PM
We do now. Thank Savoy for that.

Haha...it just filtered my PM to ButterPanda and DaojinWildfire:o.

Thanks Savoy though:); might be useful! Actually, I'm pretty sure it will be. Savoy is pretty vB-savvy; fix our profiles:p!

nmishii
10-28-11, 05:04 PM

I guess its better to be safe than sorry. The last 4 characters of sissy's favorite bird is now censored. And if you go into the thread for her club, there is a word the first post that we call our "We the People" do***ent. The three letters after "Cons" have been replaced by asterisks. We're going to see a lot of regular words being partially censored.

Rachael98
10-28-11, 05:07 PM
I guess its better to be safe than sorry. The last 4 characters of sissy's favorite bird is now censored. And if you go into the thread for her club, there is a word the first post that we call our "We the People" do***ent. The three letters after "Cons" have been replaced by asterisks. We're going to see a lot of regular words being partially censored.

Subs***uted was the word I had filtered...:/

Rachael98
10-28-11, 05:08 PM

OK, I think that makes my point:p!

nmishii
10-28-11, 05:09 PM

Look at my post that you replied to. I typed a bad word also. Bad me.

pinkster73
10-28-11, 06:33 PM

Ha ha that's so funny

pinkster73
10-28-11, 06:35 PM
Now I have a pea****? Omg

Rachael98
10-29-11, 02:34 AM
Haha! Is there any way that it can be filtered only in the cir***stance that it is a single word?

Rachael98
10-29-11, 02:35 AM
Haha! Is there any way that it can be filtered only in the cir***stance that it is a single word?

Oh, come on:p:D!

sterlingempire
10-29-11, 03:41 AM
This happened with a VM! Why is everything being starred out? :mad:

Rachael98
10-29-11, 04:00 AM
This happened with a VM! Why is everything being starred out? :mad:

If you look at what's being starred, if it was on it's own, it'd be offensive. As it's in a word...:confused:

sterlingempire
10-29-11, 07:08 AM
Being called a *** doesnt offend me.

Rachael98
10-29-11, 08:20 AM
Being called a *** doesnt offend me.

Well, obviously I can't read that...but obviously it's the filter detecting something.

pinkster73
10-29-11, 10:42 AM
Being called a pea**** doesn't offend me

Rachael98
10-29-11, 12:38 PM
Being called a pea**** doesn't offend me

But if you took of the "pea", you might be.

pinkster73
10-29-11, 03:23 PM
GM, the filtering of letters within proper words is a mistake isn't it? It's silly to not be able to say do***ents, or subs***ute. Its really quite unreasonable wouldn't you agree?

Rachael98
10-29-11, 03:39 PM
GM, the filtering of letters within proper words is a mistake isn't it? It's silly to not be able to say do***ents, or subs***ute. Its really quite unreasonable wouldn't you agree?

I hope it's a mistake...

ifihadu1
10-30-11, 06:22 AM
I am trying to enter the bakery story halloween contest. I have no idea how to post a picture that i took of my bakery on the forum and have it show up. If you would be so kind to help me it would be greatly appreciated!

kooky panda
10-30-11, 07:37 AM
I am trying to enter the bakery story halloween contest. I have no idea how to post a picture that i took of my bakery on the forum and have it show up. If you would be so kind to help me it would be greatly appreciated!

I sent you a private message on how to post.

DaojinWildfire
10-30-11, 04:30 PM
We will be going over the language filter issue on Monday and see what we can do to improve it.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

Rachael98
10-30-11, 04:31 PM
We will be going over the language filter issue on Monday and see what we can do to improve it.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

*Hallelujah Chorus Plays*

Thank you:D.

Wilbursworld
10-30-11, 07:50 PM
Hi. I wanted to enter the Halloween Farm Story contest but I can't seem to post my photo. I'm on an iPad and I copied the photo but it doesn't seem to work. Is there any way I could email it to teamlava?

kooky panda
10-30-11, 07:59 PM
Hi. I wanted to enter the Halloween Farm Story contest but I can't seem to post my photo. I'm on an iPad and I copied the photo but it doesn't seem to work. Is there any way I could email it to teamlava?
I took a photo and posted for you.

Rachael98
10-31-11, 12:22 AM

Take a look at this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-to-post-picture-using-photobucket) thread too for future reference; good luck:cool:

JonesSB
11-01-11, 05:06 AM
This is a farm game. Why haven't you added a tractor? I would like a tractor please.

Rachael98
11-01-11, 05:50 AM
This is a farm game. Why haven't you added a tractor? I would like a tractor please.

There is a tractor.

See this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18090-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-all-things-from-the-Special-Boxes) thread:).

nmaciel73
11-01-11, 11:10 AM
do you have a winner for the Bakery Holloween Contest? Where will the winner be announced? When?

GroupMagma
11-01-11, 11:12 AM
do you have a winner for the Bakery Holloween Contest? Where will the winner be announced? When?

The winners will be announced today.

Rachael98
11-01-11, 04:01 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18954-Lost-floor-wall-decorations-and-doors/page52

Support e-mail.

yanochka
11-02-11, 03:05 PM
Can someone provide an answer regarding the last contest - you can find it and also feedback at the following thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19322-Farm-Story-Halloween-Contest-(Winners-Announced)/page8

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19322-Farm-Story-Halloween-Contest-(Winners-Announced)/page8

kooky panda
11-02-11, 04:03 PM
Can someone provide an answer regarding the last contest - you can find it and also feedback at the following thread:

Gm posted on the contest thread an answer

Rachael98
11-03-11, 10:34 AM
Why has Matt been left off the Mod List (here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List)):(?

GroupMagma
11-03-11, 10:55 AM
Why has Matt been left off the Mod List (here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List)):(?

Because he never sent his info. :p

Rachael98
11-03-11, 10:57 AM
Because he never sent his info. :p

:eek: Naughty Matt:p! Just make some up for him...also, why isn't xokay on the Forum Leaders list, and where the heck is Swiminn?

Rachael98
11-03-11, 12:43 PM
Can someone fix this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19565-I-don-t-want-Halloween-items-in-menu&p=165635&viewfull=1#post165635) please:)?

xokay
11-03-11, 08:47 PM
:eek: Naughty Matt:p! Just make some up for him...also, why isn't xokay on the Forum Leaders list, and where the heck is Swiminn?

Probably because the first month of my new school, I barely had any time to come on the forums and people passed me.

Rachael98
11-04-11, 12:41 AM
Probably because the first month of my new school, I barely had any time to come on the forums and people passed me.

Ooh, exciting:); is it good?
Anyway, is it the Forum's fault then, not user error?
And I still don't know where Swiminn is:(.

Rachael98
11-07-11, 08:51 AM
I accidentally posted this in a different update thread instead of this one:o.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19595-TeamLava-GladLibs/page9

LF breach, whatever that is?

fudge123442
11-07-11, 01:05 PM
Who is the one you go to to get your thread deleted?

kooky panda
11-07-11, 01:35 PM
Who is the one you go to to get your thread deleted?
You can contact any of the moderators (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List)

Rachael98
11-07-11, 01:56 PM
You can contact any of the moderators (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List)

Matt is also a Mod, and a different list is found here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php):).

ddenise
11-08-11, 06:00 PM
I have a question about the doors in Bakery, Restaurant, and Fashion Story. Apparently, you have to buy another door in order to move a door to a different location. Could you change it so you can move or store the door when you're designing and if you close the designing tab you have to have a door in order to close the tab?

Rachael98
11-14-11, 11:38 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19568-pranks!&p=170819&viewfull=1#post170819

(post 17)

Illegal Drugs reference.

GroupMagma
11-14-11, 11:41 AM
I have a question about the doors in Bakery, Restaurant, and Fashion Story. Apparently, you have to buy another door in order to move a door to a different location. Could you change it so you can move or store the door when you're designing and if you close the designing tab you have to have a door in order to close the tab?

I will definitely bring this to the attention of the engineers. Thanks!

RoseMiti
11-14-11, 11:47 AM
I believe the door is a compulsory item. Just like what happens with dressing rooms and mirrors, you aren't able to store the last one of either. As we have only one door, it's considered the last one.

RoseMiti
11-14-11, 11:48 AM
Edit: sorry, I misunderstood the question. So my comment is irrelevant to the discussion.

nmishii
11-14-11, 12:17 PM
I thought this thread was for forum discussions, not game discussions.

GroupMagma
11-14-11, 12:21 PM
I thought this thread was for forum discussions, not game discussions.

This is accurate.
Please keep this thread for questions regarding the forums. Game-related questions are better suited for the TeamLava Discussion forum and the subforums. :)

Rachael98
11-17-11, 02:09 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=63

You didn't edit out the Support e-mail in the quote here.

Rachael98
11-17-11, 02:09 PM
Whoops, sorry, wrong link.

Here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19968-Gem-prices-going-up/page4

Dianahsy
11-21-11, 05:26 PM
Hi, I would like to have the latest updates for fashion story esp the Green Catalogue items..green emerald dress etc. Please help.. From nice boutique level 54. thanks

greygull
11-21-11, 05:46 PM
Hi, I would like to have the latest updates for fashion story esp the Green Catalogue items..green emerald dress etc. Please help.. From nice boutique level 54. thanks

You should have them by Tuesday http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

Dianahsy
11-23-11, 07:13 AM
Hi please help. I am an ardent player of fashion story. But i cannot read the messages posted to me. Mostly boxes appear. please advise...Regards from: nice boutique level 55. May post to dianahsy @gmail.com

sterlingempire
11-23-11, 07:21 AM
Hi please help. I am an ardent player of fashion story. But i cannot read the messages posted to me. Mostly boxes appear. please advise...Regards from: nice boutique level 55. May post to dianahsy @gmail.com

Are you on an Android device? If so, users are typing in "Emoji", an app that allows players to insert small images. This app is not for Android devices, so instead, they just see boxes.

...also, this is not the correct area to post :)

Rachael98
12-14-11, 04:55 PM
[LINK] (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21062-Anyone-have-an-experience-like-this-with-Team-Lava-support)
Support e-mails.

Rachael98
12-19-11, 02:47 PM
Duplicate thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21371-Lost-Train-Station).

Rachael98
12-23-11, 04:33 PM
Looks like this (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=77) group is a duplicate.

Vllygirl
01-02-12, 10:04 AM
Just wanted to let you know that for all the goal complaints you received ....and there were many.... I really appreciated the goal process. I think it reinvigorated the game. I had quite a few high level players that had stopped interacting with their neighbors (or at least with me) . They were more than happy to sit back and receive, but didn't return the favor. I was getting ready to drop them when you added the Holiday goals. I look forward to your next goal event.

FYI, I appreciate the new gifting process. Now if you could add a way to organize/group my inventory, it would be much appreciated. Yup, I am a compulsive filer.

hotwingzz
01-06-12, 01:32 PM
Why did everything on pet shop story double

Rachael98
01-06-12, 02:02 PM
Why did everything on pet shop story double

As it's a new game, they're still tweaking it.

carmel2377
01-06-12, 09:36 PM
I recently downloaded Bakery Story & Restaurant Story and Im thrilled with the games. BUT!!! Last night they went through "maintenance" whereupon afterwards every time I start playing the game you guys throw out advertisements to play your other games!! This needs to stop! It wasn't doing this a few days ago and now I have to exit this advertisement before I can play my games. My ID is Carmel2377 AKA Carmels Delites in Bakery Story

mother970610
01-11-12, 02:00 PM
When is Zoo Story 2 going to come out on the Android Market???? I Really want to play it but I dont have an iphone. Please let me know!!! :(:( I hope its soon!

01-14-12, 10:13 PM
Why do the goals be removed on January 20?

neefs89
01-14-12, 11:00 PM
Why do the goals be removed on January 20?

Exactly my point coz there are goals which require us to expand our boutique and i don't have that much of coins!!

bigdaddio
01-15-12, 02:40 AM
I am so sorry if I am in wrong place I have sent email and posted but no help anywhere. I have an htc evo I'm level 96 and I went to purchase gems after update and it keeps saying taking to long so it's auto declining. At first I thought maybe my info was incorrect so tried again all was fine my sister used her card, called bank, all was good there. Than I found a nbr having same problem. I don't know who to ask for help. I just want to buy gems befor it's to late to buy the lotus fountain. It puts a vey short hold on the money in my bank every time I've tried, and I've tried a lot. In the end I have des covered its a problem with the game. What can I do. I m super bummed I really want to get the fountain and I have less than 24 hrs left. How can I buy gems. Is there a way to override the conventional way. Or is there a way you all can help fix this. Plz plz help me. I've heard that even I it's a teamlava glitch if u miss the deadline on a special offer it doesn't matter u can't ever get it. I am asking if there is a way for this to be fixed in time for me to buy fountain or if anything can be done. Sincerely sad stuck at home in bed with broken leg loves bakery story user.

Rachael98
01-15-12, 04:44 AM
I am so sorry if I am in wrong place I have sent email and posted but no help anywhere. I have an htc evo I'm level 96 and I went to purchase gems after update and it keeps saying taking to long so it's auto declining. At first I thought maybe my info was incorrect so tried again all was fine my sister used her card, called bank, all was good there. Than I found a nbr having same problem. I don't know who to ask for help. I just want to buy gems befor it's to late to buy the lotus fountain. It puts a vey short hold on the money in my bank every time I've tried, and I've tried a lot. In the end I have des covered its a problem with the game. What can I do. I m super bummed I really want to get the fountain and I have less than 24 hrs left. How can I buy gems. Is there a way to override the conventional way. Or is there a way you all can help fix this. Plz plz help me. I've heard that even I it's a teamlava glitch if u miss the deadline on a special offer it doesn't matter u can't ever get it. I am asking if there is a way for this to be fixed in time for me to buy fountain or if anything can be done. Sincerely sad stuck at home in bed with broken leg loves bakery story user.

Maybe this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) thread will help you.
I hope your leg gets better soon!:)

expressW
01-15-12, 06:56 AM

hi, have you switched to Google wallet on a pc and accepted the terms and conditions? I had this happen to me during Xmas and it suddenly just fixed itself, but not in time for 40% off... I think its a TL problem, many Android users have reported this recently.
please note, I did not synch or restore my phone. You WILL lose progress on non TL games.

Hope your leg gets better soon!!

bigdaddio
01-15-12, 11:42 AM
Did that..still not working...I actually did that before all That and have been on Google wallet since...sent emails no response...so getting sick of this all....I never got the 40% off gems or the 20% off after I'm love 96 have spent more than a normal person should and get always dismissed...I just wanted some help...not a oh well this worked for me....no offence...but I'm not an idiot when it comes to computers. I have updated wallet and it worked since I did that it stopped working when I did the most recent update in the market...I m seriously thinking of putting **** in storage and quoting.

bigdaddio
01-15-12, 11:43 AM
Quitting...hit wrong button..

bigdaddio
01-15-12, 07:03 PM
Just want to come back and say thank u for at least trying to help....I'm so sorry I was being a butthead.. I have had so many problems with this game and with this I've been mailing teamlava, Google, and Android...no one will even try to help...well I take that back Google did try. Neways TL has just always done nothing but hurt my feelings literally....I've been in a lot of pain (no excuse though) so I tend to get overwhelmed when trying so hard to fix something like this....I would think that with the massive amount of money I've spent (& I know many have spent more but I have spent a lot) that TL would at least be kind of nice if only once...I just really wanted that fountain and m super bummed I still can't get it...I don't see why they can't do something like let me get it when this thing starts to work again...my nbr is having same problem I told her what u said, haven't hears bk yet...maybe it will work for her...I m actually getting stuff in storage, well the stuff I can see, lol...but good luck and thank u for taking the time to help when the companies that make this stuff wouldn't even bother to...thanks again Tina

kooky panda
01-15-12, 07:12 PM
Just want to come back and say thank u for at least trying to help....I'm so sorry I was being a butthead.. I have had so many problems with this game and with this I've been mailing teamlava, Google, and Android...no one will even try to help...well I take that back Google did try. Neways TL has just always done nothing but hurt my feelings literally....I've been in a lot of pain (no excuse though) so I tend to get overwhelmed when trying so hard to fix something like this....I would think that with the massive amount of money I've spent (& I know many have spent more but I have spent a lot) that TL would at least be kind of nice if only once...I just really wanted that fountain and m super bummed I still can't get it...I don't see why they can't do something like let me get it when this thing starts to work again...my nbr is having same problem I told her what u said, haven't hears bk yet...maybe it will work for her...I m actually getting stuff in storage, well the stuff I can see, lol...but good luck and thank u for taking the time to help when the companies that make this stuff wouldn't even bother to...thanks again Tina

I did send over to a CM, but they are not on the forum very much on the weekends. I would try to help, but I play on iphone and I am not familar with the android market and the process of buying gems.
( I hope you feel better soon.. and for the record, I did not think you were "grumpy" just frustrated. and we all have been there.)

pinkster73
01-15-12, 07:12 PM

It's really frustrating to try to give companies your money. It shouldn't be so hard. Believe me I get it

kooky panda
01-15-12, 07:14 PM

pinkster have you ever had this issue when trying to purchase your gems???

pinkster73
01-15-12, 07:16 PM
I did send over to a CM, but they are not on the forum very much on the weekends. I would try to help, but I play on iphone and I am not familar with the android market and the process of buying gems.
( I hope you feel better soon.. and for the record, I did not think you were "grumpy" just frustrated. and we all have been there.)

I am on Android (but I bet you knew that :p) and the only way familiar to me is with a visa. I set it up once in the Google market and now its there, I don't need to input the number, just click through 2 confirmations.

pinkster73
01-15-12, 07:17 PM
pinkster have you ever had this issue when trying to purchase your gems???

Hold on I'll go buy something

pinkster73
01-15-12, 07:21 PM
No it just went through fine for me

kooky panda
01-15-12, 07:35 PM

okay I do not know android, but I found a couple of suggestions on the android forum.

had this problem too. The solution in my case was simple.
Go to Settings -> Accounts & Sync and ensure that the Background Data box ("Applications can sync, send and receive data at any time") is checked. In my case it wasn't but two weeks previously I had been able to access the Market and buy an app so I suspect that it became unchecked in the course of the very recent Android 2.2

I had this issue after i cleared data from the market app. I managed to sort it by clicking on the market icon on the desktop then before the error message popped up I pressed the menu button built into the phone. This gave me the option to view and accept the terms and conditions. Market works fine now. Saved having to reset

JediX has the solution. I have a Samsung Galaxy S so mine worked a bit differently. But pressing the Menu button right after pressing the Market button brings up some options. After messing with each of the options, it finally brought me to the Terms and Conditions. Once I had sold my soul to The Great Google, they accepted my $ offerings.

pinkster73
01-15-12, 07:53 PM
If I do that ^^^ I can only filter pervy apps or choose to be notified of available updates

FunFlair
01-16-12, 07:24 AM
I have not been able to buy gems in Fashion Story for two weeks now and now Bakery Story. I accepted the new google wallet terms of service, as I am on an android. It is all on teamlava. They have not and will not do a thing about it. I am beginning to think they are trying to get rid of all of the android users altogether. :(

atlantisonearth
01-16-12, 09:14 AM
I have not been able to buy gems in Fashion Story for two weeks now and now Bakery Story. I accepted the new google wallet terms of service, as I am on an android. It is all on teamlava. They have not and will not do a thing about it. I am beginning to think they are trying to get rid of all of the android users altogether. :(

Post this in Bugs & Feedback :)

kooky panda
01-16-12, 09:25 AM

Here is a thread for android players that are having issues purchasing gems. please come post your information here.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22469-Unable-to-Purchase-Gems-android&p=211382&viewfull=1#post211382

Rachael98
01-19-12, 04:38 PM
[LINK] (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23132-I-m-banded-from-my-city-for-no-reason!!!)

Disciplinary Action discussion.

honeyblonde00
01-19-12, 05:29 PM
Hi I play most of the story games on a android device and I must say thanks 4 all the new things u guys have dne 4 the android devices. About a few mths ago my notifications stop working 4 me on resturant and bakery is there anything I can try 2 make those start bck working??

sylvie4163
01-19-12, 05:35 PM
Just figured out that I can ask my question here. Haha, call me captain oblivious..
Anyways..

Are there going to be any fashion teasers today?! :)

shakiba
01-19-12, 05:38 PM
Just figured out that I can ask my question here. Haha, call me captain oblivious..
Anyways..

Are there going to be any fashion teasers today?! :)

lol! Wondering the same thing. Can anyone answer her question? o. o

LCAHEARTS
01-20-12, 01:41 PM
Is the Fashion Story: Valentine's Day version releasing anytime soon?

GroupMagma
01-20-12, 02:18 PM
Is the Fashion Story: Valentine's Day version releasing anytime soon?

Sorry, no info on when (or if) that's coming out.

hotwingzz
01-20-12, 04:01 PM
Ok so I'm a little annoyed I bought the chocolate dipper things I have four two are waiting to be built and there floating in the air at my bakery and thats not the worst part the other two were finish being built well the two I built and stored cause I couldn't use them are missing. Okay so where are they I pay for them n I dont have them what's the deal. I love getting new things but please guys if u are gonna release the new stuff make sure it actually works u get less complaints if the user can actually use the product.

megaminoneko
01-21-12, 05:47 AM
Hi. I google searched and found a link to a thread that had a list of ALL the recipes and clothing for bakery, restaurant, and fashion story. Does anyone have the link for those threads by any chance?

kooky panda
01-21-12, 09:15 AM
Hi. I google searched and found a link to a thread that had a list of ALL the recipes and clothing for bakery, restaurant, and fashion story. Does anyone have the link for those threads by any chance?

There is a sticky under each game discussion forum.
Bakery http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!
Restaurant http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!
Fashion http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18141-Fashion-Story-Inventory-amp-Chart-!