PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Lizard Leaderboard - 2020 June 3

judyandthecat
06-03-20, 04:56 PM
Leaderboard is here

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Pearl Fountain - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Pearl Fountain - 125 gems
This Fountain can also be won.
It is a Milestone Prize!
Thank You Storm8

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
3225 points - Crowned Seahorse

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32
150: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
250:Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
350: 5 Darts
450: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
550: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
650: Pearl Bucket
750: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
850: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
950: Pearl Fountain (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
1050: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
1200: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
1400: Hanging Pearls
1600: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
1775: Crowned Seahorse

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st place: Gold Winner - Pearl Lizard and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Pearl Lizard and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Pearl Balloons, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Pearl Balloons, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

judyandthecat
06-03-20, 04:57 PM
Saved for event information

TwixAndScones
06-03-20, 05:01 PM
Yes!!! I cannot wait to get the seahorse and the fountain for it.

The balloons for the 3-6th placing players, I don't like at all. So if I don't finish in either of them places, I wouldn't care too much about it.

The Pearl Lizard is cute, however.
One of the first times I actually a 1st-2nd place prize over a 3rd-6th.

Though I do need coins, so i won't complain either way. I just wouldn't use them balloons - they will be in storage. As I'm not a fan of them.

My next mission, is to expand near the fishing area: so I can place my little seahorse there (when I get it) :)

judyandthecat
06-03-20, 05:24 PM
Remember this is a short timed leaderboard.
Meaning you could catch a rocket ride to the end.

Moissonor
06-03-20, 05:57 PM
It is not for 7 days, it is for 6 days and 1 hour. A problem of timer !!!!

judyandthecat
06-03-20, 05:59 PM
It is not for 7 days, it is for 6 days and 1 hour. A problem of timer !!!!

There is no problem it is always rounded up.

TwixAndScones
06-03-20, 06:56 PM
Remember this is a short timed leaderboard.
Meaning you could catch a rocket ride to the end.

Hopefully so. Since I only have to get 1775 points to get the seahorse, it shouldn't take much for me to get there - or at least I'm hoping. I'll get it regardless, it's just a question of "When?" I hope it's soon though!

Anyway. I'm glad to see (as I've been told) it's another exotic pet. Like the flytraps.

I was actually wanting a seahorse to Appear as I've seen the other & older famous seahorse in my round of visiting farms here and there.

I'd actually prefer if they keep doing exotic pets. Because they (so far) don't need a habitat. And I like pets more that don't require them. And another plus, for me, is the fact the exotic pets I've came across (at least the Flytraps and seahorse) have all been a 1x1.

Also, just a question
(sorry if my post is a bit sporadic)

But When you feed the seahorse, what does it do?

Like when you feed the flytrap - it sways/dances.

Is there any uniqueness with the seahorse also?

judyandthecat
06-03-20, 07:31 PM
Hopefully so. Since I only have to get 1775 points to get the seahorse, it shouldn't take much for me to get there - or at least I'm hoping. I'll get it regardless, it's just a question of "When?" I hope it's soon though!

Anyway. I'm glad to see (as I've been told) it's another exotic pet. Like the flytraps.

I was actually wanting a seahorse to Appear as I've seen the other & older famous seahorse in my round of visiting farms here and there.

I'd actually prefer if they keep doing exotic pets. Because they (so far) don't need a habitat. And I like pets more that don't require them. And another plus, for me, is the fact the exotic pets I've came across (at least the Flytraps and seahorse) have all been a 1x1.

Also, just a question
(sorry if my post is a bit sporadic)

But When you feed the seahorse, what does it do?

Like when you feed the flytrap - it sways/dances.

Is there any uniqueness with the seahorse also?

Remember we are thinking it is an exotic pet. No one has it yet to say.
The other seahorse moves ...sways.
It is beautiful:

TwixAndScones
06-03-20, 07:38 PM
Remember we are thinking it is an exotic pet. No one has it yet to say.
The other seahorse moves ...sways.
It is beautiful:

Colour me intrigued! I cannot wait to see it and get it, and see what it does, especially if it is anything like the other seahorse (who is a confirmed exotic) the swaying is what gets me :love_heart: and what also makes me prefer the exotics over the regular pets.

TwixAndScones
06-04-20, 09:55 AM
A problem..

Anyway. I got 150 points I needed to open a chest, but I have not received anything from that chest. Why?

I checked my storage, nothing.
My leaderboard points haven't gone up
No XP to my knowledge (though I could be wrong with that)
And no new shovels, or tools.
Or any coins

Am I missing something?

TwixAndScones
06-04-20, 10:17 AM
A problem..

Anyway. I got 150 points I needed to open a chest, but I have not received anything from that chest. Why?

I checked my storage, nothing.
My leaderboard points haven't gone up
No XP to my knowledge (though I could be wrong with that)
And no new shovels, or tools.
Or any coins

Am I missing something?

Oh wait! I just got it 2 points later. Maybe the server just didn't synch in yet.

As now I got the chest.

Was hoping it would've been leaderboard points - but I'm also glad and satisfied with coins. Especially because I thought my chest was lost.

barneyandbeau
06-04-20, 04:50 PM
I got to the end and the seahorse does sway a little bit, I just got lucky with big chests right after each other (although the first three spins were fences)

TwixAndScones
06-05-20, 07:48 AM
I got to the end and the seahorse does sway a little bit, I just got lucky with big chests right after each other (although the first three spins were fences)

Congratulations! Do you have to feed it food?

I haven't had luck getting any leaderboard points from any chest. I fear I may have to eventually use real money to get gems to finish this leaderboard. Because I will not Willing finish Without getting the seahorse.

Peggyg723
06-05-20, 08:07 AM
yes the crowned seahorse is exotic pet

RoyalBlue305
06-05-20, 09:11 AM
Well looks like once again ppl have used boosts to get to 10,000 points immediately. I have two in my group that are fighting at first and second place at the 10,000 point level so there’s literally no point. This game has become so competitive now too that you can only achieve the prize if you pay a lot to get there. I usually purchase gems with REAL money almost every event but what’s the point now if ppl are already at 10,000. I can’t afford to buy that many gems. Takes all the fun out of the game. Just really disappointed in it lately. I never could finish the melons either.

TwixAndScones
06-05-20, 12:40 PM
I did get some massive boosts now. I'm at 1,050 points or something of the kind.

I opened up a chest an hour or so ago, and got some dynamite for the mine - though I don't have usage for it since I'm not expanded to the mine. And never probably will - as the mine seems to hinder possible events, especially if you have to collect something from it. So At this moment, I don't care too much about the dynamite.

Though now I have hope that I will get the seahorse without any added help (like iTunes money)

TwixAndScones
06-06-20, 06:50 AM
I didn't get much of a "rocket" like boost, I mean I did with my first 1,000 points, but not like other players who are on my leaderboard.

After I got the rocket boost to 1,000 - all my purple chests were, dynamite, Ruby's, and a bait for fishing.

So my goal to 1,700 for the crowned seahorse was a bit slower than other players.

Regardless, I got it! And that is all that matters.

I wish it would open it's eyes, but apparently it falls asleep when you feed it.

Though, it does move a bit. Which is nice.

Anyway. I'm glad I now have 2 exotics, because when I make a bag of exotic food, I won't have an extra one clogging up my barn space until my flytrap needs feeding again.

I can now feed both at the same time every 12 hours. And not have to worry having any extra clogging up barn space. Which is great!

ankavale1000
06-09-20, 12:37 PM
My FIRST rocket ride Woohoo !!!
Currently 19th lol

judyandthecat
06-09-20, 12:43 PM
My FIRST rocket ride Woohoo !!!
Currently 19th lol

Way to go!
I am 19th too!

TwixAndScones
06-09-20, 07:11 PM
I finished in 18. So far, for a leaderboard event, that's the worst I've placed in. As I've only played in 3 or 4 so far. But to be fair, I didn't get much of a rocket boost like the other players in my listing.

But like I said, I got what I wanted! :) and to be fair, after I got my seahorse, I barely payed any attention to the fountain or wheel thing that gives points every few hours. I may have placed lower than an 18, but truthfully, not by much anyway.

PookieBear50
06-09-20, 07:19 PM
Managed to climb to 3rd at the last minute...my group seemed to stop trying once they reached the last milestone, otherwise I don't think I'd have gotten that high. As it was, it was close...no rocket ride, just a lot of fence pieces.

judyandthecat
06-09-20, 08:00 PM
Managed to climb to 3rd at the last minute...my group seemed to stop trying once they reached the last milestone, otherwise I don't think I'd have gotten that high. As it was, it was close...no rocket ride, just a lot of fence pieces.

I was 19 but got knocked to spot 20 at the end.
I got the Crowned Seahorse so am quite happy.
Onward we march to the new event tomorrow...
Please Please let it be a seventh Birthday Party.
My wish is they resell last year's cake because I didn't buy it.
Happy Birthday To You Farm Story 2

Paul__
06-09-20, 09:54 PM
I was 19 but got knocked to spot 20 at the end.
I got the Crowned Seahorse so am quite happy.
Onward we march to the new event tomorrow...
Please Please let it be a seventh Birthday Party.
My wish is they resell last year's cake because I didn't buy it.
Happy Birthday To You Farm Story 2

Has it seriously been almost 7 years? I remember it feels like just the other day I installed it. That was in 2013.

PookieBear50
06-09-20, 10:47 PM
If anyone knows what habitat the Pearl Lizard goes into, please let me know, either here in the thread or in a private message. As soon as I find out, I will add it to the Pet Habitats thread.

kindefarm1890
06-10-20, 11:02 AM
If anyone knows what habitat the Pearl Lizard goes into, please let me know, either here in the thread or in a private message. As soon as I find out, I will add it to the Pet Habitats thread.

Amazingly I actually won the pearl lizard. I did not play hard like normal because I was frustrated that I had to watch a video every time I sent a plane out. I hope S8 puts an end to those annoying videos.

The pearl lizard goes in crawlers hollow or the wildlife den.

PookieBear50
06-10-20, 03:02 PM
Amazingly I actually won the pearl lizard. I did not play hard like normal because I was frustrated that I had to watch a video every time I sent a plane out. I hope S8 puts an end to those annoying videos.

The pearl lizard goes in crawlers hollow or the wildlife den.

Thank you!