PDA

View Full Version : Doors

jenni27
04-22-11, 10:39 AM
Hey! Not sure if this was asked yet......but I`v seen in several stores that the doors are in different places? I tried to move mine & it will highlight but i am unable to move it. Anyone have an explanation for this?

flowless
04-22-11, 10:48 AM
u can only move your door if u buy another one too

i u have two doors at least then u can move ur door

jenni27
04-22-11, 11:00 AM
ohh ok thanks! I didn't see where you could buy a door! :)

flowless
04-22-11, 11:02 AM
in the same section where u buys windows ( its the first item there and its worth 10 gems)

driftboutique
04-22-11, 01:14 PM
Also, even if you buy a second door, there's still a kind of workaround you have to do to move the first door -- put it in storage and then place it from there.

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 05:35 PM
I'd love to move my door but what a waste of ten gems!

jenni27
04-22-11, 05:58 PM
ya I wouldn't waste 10 gems on that either!

linda_xxx
04-22-11, 05:58 PM
i wouldn't mind if I could move the door, I don't want to buy a 2nd just so I can move the 1st.

driftboutique
04-22-11, 06:22 PM
I'd love to move my door but what a waste of ten gems!

i have six doors and I don't regret a single one 

flowless
04-22-11, 06:42 PM
actually that is the only thing i thought it was worth buying

really helps in decorating , i always wanted to change the intro in RS BS i had better designes in my mind if i could change the location

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 07:14 PM
i have six doors and I don't regret a single one 

Sorry, I should clarify. I would like to move my door but it's a waste of gems to buy it just to move the door because I don't plan on using two. I want to keep my boutique small. I've seen lots of larger stores with a few doors that look great ... just not what I'm wanting in my store.

driftboutique
04-22-11, 08:50 PM
Sorry, I should clarify. I would like to move my door but it's a waste of gems to buy it just to move the door because I don't plan on using two. I want to keep my boutique small. I've seen lots of larger stores with a few doors that look great ... just not what I'm wanting in my store.

Oh, I was just kidding, sorry if I came off as serious. Everybody has different gem priorities, and I do wish you could move the door without having to buy a second one. That said, it is a huge improvement that the option is there at all, as opposed to RS and BS where the door is in a fairly annoying place permanently.

You could always buy the second one and do faux French doors? I've seen a lot of shops that have that and it's super cute, but I don't know your shop so I don't know if it would suit.

TheFluffySlipper
04-23-11, 12:47 AM
LOL no problem ;)

colagummi
04-30-11, 05:10 AM
I have been thinking about a second door (even though lot of gems) but my questiob
n is what is advantage of a second door? Does it help with game or is it only giving you a chance to move doors around? thanks and sorry if this was already asked somewhere.

Rockinkitten
05-01-11, 01:53 AM
If you could turn the sttore around so you could see/decorate the other two walls which are now non-existent, I would buy another door!