PDA

View Full Version : Battle arena losses

Varinamom
05-29-20, 02:05 PM
What?s up with the battle arena? I?m having multiple losses on both of my accounts with dragons that are supposed to have a 90% chance of winning. I can see having an occasional loss with those percentages but losing repeatedly seems off. Anybody else seeing this?

amerirish
05-29-20, 02:27 PM
Same!!! I had 5 losses in the first 6 rounds using all Level 15 dragons! Glasswing, Black Jackal, Avenging, Aquarknight and Black Knight :mad:

Athabasca55
05-29-20, 02:36 PM
I haven?t battled in a while but I breezed through the first nine rounds using mostly Angelfire and Glasswing once or twice. I?m surprised there are back to back champs though. It doesn?t bode well for the rest of the tournament. FWIW, I always force close and restart between rounds.

ED.: My Angelfire is level 10 and Glasswing is 13.

greywagtail
05-30-20, 12:26 AM
Same with me - first six rounds, multiple losses

lily684
05-30-20, 09:51 AM
To me, theres no rhyme or reason to the battle arena. I think its just by chance or luck.

Princess4110
05-30-20, 09:58 AM
What?s up with the battle arena? I?m having multiple losses on both of my accounts with dragons that are supposed to have a 90% chance of winning. I can see having an occasional loss with those percentages but losing repeatedly seems off. Anybody else seeing this?

Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There’s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I’m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!

AraRaider
06-03-20, 09:56 AM
Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There?s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I?m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!

I have suspected for awhile now that the battle arena has difficulty has been turned up but I can?t be certain, although I doubt if staff would ever tell us? Would be nice if we could get a staff response on the matter, please! So

Mostreal
06-06-20, 03:09 PM
Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There’s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I’m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!

It depends on what type of dragon. The pure champion types are the hardest and always have been. A while ago someone mentioned something like 38 losses to one pure champion type. If it is against other types (like the ones the initial poster note), then yeah, something is up.

What, I do not know and how to fix I do not know. I have not had that problem so it isn't universal.

I am on an android device and do not have the option to skip the battle arena wait times by watching videos so I have struggled with tournaments at times.

Ellerslie6
06-08-20, 12:26 PM
DITTO
I was beginning to wonder who in S8 I have upset - never had this many losses with dragons with such a high chance of winning.
Battlegrounds are the main reason I still play this “getting worse by the week” game. It used to be enjoyable, challenging but fair, and exciting.
No excitement left - EVER - HOW CAN ANYTHING THAT RUNS TO THE SAME PATTERN WEEK AFTER TIRESOME WEEK BE EXCITING?
And there’s the glitches we are forced to endure. We should not have to force close down after every battle. Rollback after rollback -
No room for new dragons, so why are there so many of them, event after event???? What is the point of playing an event for 6 or 7 days knowing the rewards will have to be dumped or stay in storage.
If they can’t give us more room, the very least S8 could do is to make Stable expansion free. 1000 gold to keep playing. NO WAY
I could fill the page but it is clear S8 does not care about those of us who have been playing for years. They are focused on newbies and draining as many $$ out of them as they can.
Very very disillusioned. Such a great game has sunk so low

LocalNews
07-04-20, 09:45 AM
Yes. Everything has gotten much harder. . Now it is hard to finish without spending gold if you get behind.
I am getting so bored with bingo but I still like the battle arena of all the “games” in Dragon Story.

Mostreal
07-04-20, 02:43 PM
I about fell over when I beat Black Knight at 20 in the very first battle with my Achilles at 15. Usually I am on those level 20 pure champions for a day.

Mikep101
07-04-20, 03:47 PM
Anyone successful against the #29 Champion type? If so what did you use? I've lost a dozen times on this one. Usually, my level 15 metal wins against pure champs, but not this time. I have a dozen level 15s with some diamond, some champ, some metal or gold, and then others a mix. Not a one working. I breezed through all the other battles in 3 days, but 29 is ****ing me and soon will be down to last day.

Mostreal
07-05-20, 06:27 AM
Anyone successful against the #29 Champion type? If so what did you use? I've lost a dozen times on this one. Usually, my level 15 metal wins against pure champs, but not this time. I have a dozen level 15s with some diamond, some champ, some metal or gold, and then others a mix. Not a one working. I breezed through all the other battles in 3 days, but 29 is ****ing me and soon will be down to last day.

I used my Achilles at level 15. I have him and a Diamond at level 15 that I use a lot against pure champions. Soccer tends to be good against them also, from what I heard but I don't have him yet.

Not to stress you out, but I once breezed through all the battles and got stuck for 3 days on number 29 and ended up coming down to the wire - I think I ended up using an ultimate. That was rough! That was also about 6 months ago and I had the same number of level 15s and 14s - so stressful and annoying!

Mikep101
07-05-20, 12:56 PM
Thanks, finally got it with a champion diamond, Valiant. I use my level 15 metal and it usually takes champs out first hit. Took over 30 tries this time. I've had them take over 5, but never that many. They've definitely made the arena more difficult.

Mostreal
07-05-20, 01:16 PM
Thanks, finally got it with a champion diamond, Valiant. I use my level 15 metal and it usually takes champs out first hit. Took over 30 tries this time. I've had them take over 5, but never that many. They've definitely made the arena more difficult.

I usually have 15 to 20 tries, sometimes 3 or 4 but never had first try before. Are you on an Android or Apple device? I know other people have the same experience you usually have and sometimes I wonder if it is the platform or how much money you spend on the game or just luck.

Mikep101
07-07-20, 05:46 PM
I'm on Android. When I could watch an Ad it would usually take 4 or 5 in a row to get a win on these hard ones. Often there are 1 or 2 tough ones. The rest are 1 hit and done. I refuse to spend gold on battle arena.

Toastycats
07-12-20, 01:51 PM

I spent a whole day on each of three dragons. Everything is waiting for healing. Never had a tournament like this. I don?t mind a challenge but what is the point of acquiring these so called champions and then raising them up to a high level and they behave poorly? Kind of takes the fun out of it. I don?t think I have a chance of completing this one.

deamon506
11-29-20, 07:21 PM
I am having this issue myself with the arena. The last two tournaments I?ve gotten to round 10 with maybe 1 loss, but then everything noodles. This tournament, my level 15 diamond has lost 5 times to the different champion types. Between two different dragons I?ve lost at least 10 dragons. I have too many high level, good battling dragons to be losing this constantly.