PDA

View Full Version : Not refreshing or connecting properly

Unregistered
08-23-10, 09:58 AM
My city never shows that it has been cleaned unless I delete the game and re-download the app. Also, I am not able to leave messages on other people's walls. My internet connection is fine and I am able to play other games. I am able to manage my factories.

Unregistered
08-23-10, 02:21 PM
I have the same problem on my iphone but nut on my ipad. I think its an ios4 bug.
As a workaround i doubletap on my home buton. in the appearing taskbar I hold icon of city story until i get a "-" to delete the (running) app from memory. When I start it again, i can see all my cleand buildings.

Unregistered
08-23-10, 07:20 PM
Same issue here, needs a fix for iOS4

Unregistered
08-23-10, 10:51 PM
Same issues here!!! They need to fix!!! Plz!!! Lol

JayMen
08-24-10, 02:55 AM
I've got the same problem, but I found the solution to switch off my I-phone and then restart it to refresh my city and see who clean me...

I saw an other solution in invite a new friend who refresh sometimes my city, but 9 times of 10, the game is fix and I can't do anything else as switch off my I-Phone and restart it...

It's boring

Honeyville
08-24-10, 12:09 PM
I've got the same problem, but I found the solution to switch off my I-phone and then restart it to refresh my city and see who clean me...

I saw an other solution in invite a new friend who refresh sometimes my city, but 9 times of 10, the game is fix and I can't do anything else as switch off my I-Phone and restart it...

It's boring

Found this response posted to another thread and the solution works for me.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?923-Solution-to-freezing-problem

Good luck!

fumundamyballz
09-15-10, 01:01 AM
I have the same problem. City Story at first ran perfect. I recently installed Farm Story and both started in with that message. I thought it might need a reboot so I held the iPhone button and the off button until the iPhone goes off and restarted but that didn't help. Maybe it has to do with both programs on the iPhone. Do you all have one or two of the Apps installed. In Fact I have the racing story as well so I may just try removing all but the City Story and see if that helps. I suspect it won't I also regularly do the multitask minus tap close method which only helps temporally. Doesn't solve the problem.