PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point of the Essence Roundup?

lily684
05-06-20, 12:41 PM
You work all month towards achieving a dragon only to send it on a 24 hour quest to collect a whole 2 essence.

Am I missing something?

mymonta
05-06-20, 01:37 PM
Well the dragon itself is the reward for the work you do all month. Sending it on a quest for Essence is just a bonus, albeit a small one. The chance to quest is only open for a few days, and, if you choose to do that quest, it will tie up your outpost for 24 hours which would be better spent on questing for community event points, mystic maps, or food. So, again, the dragon itself is the reward. It is an ultra rare. if you don't like it, you can disenchant it for 100 essence.

amerirish
05-07-20, 02:23 PM
Personally I find this "bonus" to be insulting. An entire day for 2 essence? Pshaw. Also, they always offer this ridiculous proposition during an event where we have another quest that we need to focus on. The entire thing is stupid IMO.

Ellerslie6
05-12-20, 02:04 AM
Ditto
And yet we still play .....

dragonangel05
05-12-20, 02:48 AM
I could always feel these kind of pains since I started to help a DS player who threw his phone each time after he failed in arena. That?s the reason why I started to play this game.

When you really really love a game
When you play really really hard and get negligible outcome
When you have no chance to spend real money to purchase gold
When you are getting more and more disappointed
What will you do?

So I enjoy this game with my own way. lol

skyharbor602
05-12-20, 09:04 AM
No point at all for that quest.