PDA

View Full Version : I have a great idea for gifting.

celshark
04-22-11, 07:58 AM
If somebody sends me a gift I don't want or need, I'd like to be able to decline it, but not lose my chance to receive a gift from that person for the day. So...

How about you make it so that even if you decline a gift, you can still get a gift from the person if they retry sending one. So I can decline, send my neighbor a request of a specific material and have them send me the right item. Genius right? Now is it feasible?

Rachael98
04-22-11, 08:08 AM
If somebody sends me a gift I don't want or need, I'd like to be able to decline it, but not lose my chance to receive a gift from that person for the day. So...

How about you make it so that even if you decline a gift, you can still get a gift from the person if they retry sending one. So I can decline, send my neighbor a request of a specific material and have them send me the right item. Genius right? Now is it feasible?

Good idea and (although I'm not obe of TL's expert technicians), I think realtively quick and easy to do. Just slightly change the script et voila! Great idea, I'll try and ensure that TL hear about it.

ahshan
04-22-11, 12:50 PM
I'll try and ensure that TL hear about it.
That's GroupMagma's line, an employee's line, not yours.

And this is a good idea. It happened before in the story games at one point except you didn't have to accept or decline the gifts, people could just keep sending you gifts as long as you didn't have 20 accepted/unaccepted quests. It may have been a glitch or a gift, but it was great while it lasted. I think it should be in the games especially Zoo Story since the materials are needed and not just wanted.

sehana
04-22-11, 12:54 PM
sounds good to me!!

cameoz
04-25-11, 08:23 PM
These material requests are BS. That business needs to get fixed pronto or no one will want to play this game.