PDA

View Full Version : The Secret to Gifting!

celshark
04-22-11, 07:31 AM
DO NOT GIFT YOUR FRIENDS RANDOM STUFF!

The trick is not to just gift anything to everyone, but wait to see who has requested materials from you. It's a bit more involved this way, but you help your neighbors a lot more.

By the way, if you don't know how to request materials from your friends: Click on a building you are constructing. When it tells you that you need a certain material click to ask a friend. It's that simple.

kooky panda
04-22-11, 08:26 AM
DO NOT GIFT YOUR FRIENDS RANDOM STUFF!

The trick is not to just gift anything to everyone, but wait to see who has requested materials from you. It's a bit more involved this way, but you help your neighbors a lot more.

By the way, if you don't know how to request materials from your friends: Click on a building you are constructing. When it tells you that you need a certain material click to ask a friend. It's that simple.

the only problem with this is that I have some nbrs that send me 6 request for different items every couple of hours. this knocks out my other requests.
Also I wrote down everyone from yesterday and what they wanted and this morning, most of them sent request for different items later.

I have been going to nbrs game and seeing what buildings they have. Also i try to gift back what I get from someone. If nbr has no buildings I give energy.
I am waiting one shingle and gave not gotten yet.
Just store what you get and you will need it at some point.

ahshan
04-22-11, 12:40 PM
Haha thanks. I didn't know you needed the materials till after accepting 20 3-energy-refills. Guess I gotta wait till tomorrow!

sehana
04-22-11, 12:44 PM
I gift everyone's requests. then if at around 10pm, if they haven't sent a request, i'll send 3 energies or some random materials...

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 05:03 PM
Yeah good point to make. I realised this within the first hour or so when I was trying to construct a couple of buildings. I think I'll do as sehana and send via requests until a certain time and then send energy. That energy runs out quickly doesn't it?!

sehana
04-22-11, 05:08 PM
That energy runs out quickly doesn't it?!
Yea it does, it's probably the only thing that annoys me right now.

linda_xxx
04-22-11, 05:08 PM
I gift everyone's requests. then if at around 10pm, if they haven't sent a request, i'll send 3 energies or some random materials...

I'm doing that as well :)