PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter. Which egg is the most egg-cellent?

Rachael98
04-22-11, 07:25 AM
Happy Easter everyone! Out of interest, I'd like to know your favourite Easter egg, so please vote in the poll and, if possible, leave a comment to say why. Thanks.

Please vote in my other polls! Thank you.

This poll will be open until Ascension Day.

diverDestiny
04-22-11, 09:16 AM
Cant vote, poll is closed.
If I could, I would vote for Hershey hard coated chocolate eggs.

Rachael98
04-22-11, 11:46 AM
Oh...there seems to be a problem...

Rachael98
04-22-11, 11:52 AM
Sorry about the previous thread, it didn't work. I don't know why the poll closed, but guess I must have made a mistake.

So, which chocolate Easter egg is your favourite? Please leave a comment to say why!

A big thank you to GroupMagma for making the forum that I asked for (General TeamLava!).

Please vote on my other polls. Some of them are on the poll above. Thanks.

This poll will be open for 1 week only.

Rachael98
04-22-11, 11:58 AM
I chose Caramel egg because I love caramel.

I've learnt that in Austria, they don't have chocolate eggs! How terrible for them!

talyon
04-22-11, 01:06 PM
Just worked ok for me. I luv the semi sweetness and unchanged formula since their release of the creme eggs.

Rachael98
04-22-11, 01:53 PM
OK, so a computer error because it did close earlier. So now I've started a new thread for nothing. Oh well. Thanks for the replies.

Mogwai4111
04-23-11, 11:30 AM
They have Kinder Eggs in Austria, and pretty much everywhere but the USA. Those are my favorite.

Rachael98
04-23-11, 01:27 PM
They have Kinder Eggs in Austria, and pretty much everywhere but the USA. Those are my favorite.

They don't have them in the USA? You learn something new every day...I personally don't like any KRAFT Kinder products except the eggs because I don't really like the nuts or other flavours in them.

janisz
04-23-11, 02:43 PM
Kinder Surprise Eggs! Because each has (beside chocolate) a toy inside!!!
They are popular in Europe.

Rachael98
04-23-11, 03:05 PM
Kinder Surprise Eggs! Because each has (beside chocolate) a toy inside!!!
They are popular in Europe.

As a Brit, I am very aware of Europe's love of them. The toys are often completely useless, aren't they. But all the same, there is a certain magical feeling at wondering what's inside.

lilicy99
04-23-11, 03:08 PM
i recently made a Password for my storm id account and need to get my iphone replaced. if i download restraunt story on my new device, will i be able to recover mny account or will i gave to start all over?

Rachael98
04-23-11, 03:22 PM
i recently made a password for my storm id account and need to get my iphone replaced. If i download restraunt story on my new device, will i be able to recover mny account or will i gave to start all over?

stop posting this! I have answered twice!